No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: RightMan1'S_ Trading Journal

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

RightMan1 has a brilliant future RightMan1 has a brilliant future RightMan1 has a brilliant future RightMan1 has a brilliant future RightMan1 has a brilliant future RightMan1 has a brilliant future RightMan1 has a brilliant future RightMan1 has a brilliant future RightMan1 has a brilliant future RightMan1 has a brilliant future RightMan1 has a brilliant future RightMan1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    355 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,700 Times in 193 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6
    Good night, welcome to the beginning of the week and the beginning of April 2021 Today date is 06.04/2021, I hope that in this 4th month we will be given fluency in carrying out all activities. Today I still maintain the buy option for the target which is directed at the high inner-trend channel area. However, if it fails to continue rising above the first resistance level the pivot will close. Then it will only open a reentry buy if there is a decrease in prices around the SMA5 level on the daily time frame. Meanwhile, he will not place TP, but his SL will be placed below yesterday's lowest price. Besides that, to anticipate a short-term decline, the plan is to open a sell option if the price fails to break the first resistance of the pivot or around the high trend channel. The target is directed at the daily SMA5 support level.

Top 6 Members for Today:

Friends, if we talk about today's top members, then the top member is Crazyprofit Eliottrend is trending at number two and forexrich rate at number three, along with on number four is Enkubo number five is Guestteam and the six is Helsinki. The quality of posting of these 6 members is quite good due to this, these 6 members are running on top. If we also improve the quality of our posting and we get likes on every post, it means that the quality of our posting is also good and our ID will also come on top.

Name: Top 6.png Views: 190 Size: 185.2 KB

Currently active Users :

The mt5 forum is currently at the top of the world and the number of users using it is increasing to a great extent. The current number of Mt5 forum is 55445. Along with this, the number of members who are online is 224. And if we talk about the gas tank, then the number of guests at this time is 3016. Overall, the number of online members is 3240, which is quite a lot. If seen this way, Instaforex people have agreed to a large extent and many people are getting attracted towards Mt5 and creating their accounts from where they are getting bonuses. Live long InstaForex and Mt5 forum.

Name: members.png Views: 121 Size: 7.1 KB

Usdchf Forcaste:

The pair did not manage to go up today, to the upper border of the descending channel, the price froze at the lower border of the inverted triangle, this is the level of 0.9376, after chatting around this level for some time, the pair turned around and began to move down. Now I expect that the pair will continue to decline and the price will be able to move down to the lower border of the descending channel, this is the level of 0.9329, from where it is likely that the pair will turn around and try to move up. And already the target for growth will be the upper border of this channel, this is the level of 0.9402.

Name: Usdchf Rightman.png Views: 120 Size: 20.4 KB

Eurusd prediction for Today:

The pair continued its correctional rise today, breaking through the resistances of 1.1811 and 1.1826 and now testing the level of 1.1841 for strength, while moving in the hourly ascending channel. Next in line are the levels of 1.1865 and 1.1871, from which we will most likely get a rollback downward. Alternatively, from the current positions the price can return to the supports at 1.1811 -1.1795 and start an upward movement from them.
    I consider this entire rise as a correction from the strong level of 1.1719. Moreover, in the coming days, buyers can quite hold out on the 19th figure - to the levels 1.1902 - 1.932, but for now we will not look higher. But if this happens, the likelihood of a further decline will increase markedly.

Name: Eurusd Rightman.png Views: 118 Size: 19.9 KB

Usdcad Wave analysis:

Good afternoon friends! Consider the position of the pair at the Pivot levels for today on TF M15. The pivot center is at 1.2538, the first resistance is at 1.2575, the second resistance is at 1.2631, the third resistance is at 1.2668, the first support is at 1.2482, the second support is at 1.2445, and the third support is at 1.2390. At the moment the pair is at the level of 1.2561, thus it is approaching the level of the first resistance. Further, in case of breaking this level and subsequent consolidation above it, one should expect a continuation of the upward movement with the nearest target at the second resistance 1.2631, or if sellers hold this level - a reversal and movement to the south with the nearest target at the central level of Pivot 1.2538.

Name: Usdcad Rightman.png Views: 117 Size: 18.0 KB

If we overcome the marks at 1.2583 and 1.2650, then the way to 1.28-1.29 will be cleared. It is very interesting that so far the stock market is not helping the dollar much. It swelled even more and if at some point it goes to a correction, it will immediately give a strong strengthening to the green, therefore it is very dangerous to take now against the dollar. It cannot go down in any way, especially against the Canadian, who has broken through the channel and is now simply obliged to make a strong impulse upward in order to bring in all the sellers who have dominated the market lately.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

2. 16 users say Thank You to RightMan1 for this useful post.

bhai001 (06-04-2021), Ch saab (06-04-2021), fadilah (06-04-2021), Fighterss (06-04-2021), Interlock (07-04-2021), justen (06-04-2021), Khurram78 (06-04-2021), Last Hope (07-04-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (08-04-2021), PhilipOscar (06-04-2021), rescue1122 (06-04-2021), rezwanfx (06-04-2021), Rimi4x (Today), Salman120 (06-04-2021), sufiasharmin (06-04-2021), Unregistered (1)

3. #22 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

RightMan1 has a brilliant future RightMan1 has a brilliant future RightMan1 has a brilliant future RightMan1 has a brilliant future RightMan1 has a brilliant future RightMan1 has a brilliant future RightMan1 has a brilliant future RightMan1 has a brilliant future RightMan1 has a brilliant future RightMan1 has a brilliant future RightMan1 has a brilliant future RightMan1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    355 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6
    Good evening and how are you? hopefully you will always be in good health and carrying out positive trading activities and getting profit from trading. Today is Wednesday and we will get our bonus soon, How to plan for today trading? weather the condtions are as planned. Well, hopfully what has been prepeared will be in accordance with the direction of market movement. Today trading plan focus will be looking for buy option in Gold, Conditions is currently in a sideways. That is the journal update which is intended to share opinions on Mt5 forex forum . I wish you all the success of making profit.

Economic Calendar for Today:

In my opinon Today news effect is positive and as for Today news there is nothing to worry, We will not see any big movement in current market and there is no high impact news for Todya. We just focus on plan for next trade. Are you know what is important for us Today? We must manage our capital and then enter in the market. That is enough for Today, I hope that it will you to get more profit. Keep in touch with me.

Name: Economic CAlender07.png Views: 115 Size: 83.3 KB

My running trades:

I have open my trade in Silver and my trade is open from 25.010 from buy direction. I hope that it will give me some good profit,Know it is running in profit and i am getting 1.05 $ profit. That is a good news for me because i have got only 4$ bonus tonight and I am getting profit from this capital, it is possible that because i analysis the market with proper way and then open my trade. Pray for my profit in my account.

Name: Running trades.png Views: 111 Size: 74.0 KB

Usdjpy

The bulls continued to move sideways for the day and renewed the local high to 106.67, breaking the downtrend line at timeframe D1 and downstream 106.26. The American stock market declined, which probably indicates the continued rise of the American currency to a greater extent, especially the greenback economic statistics that were published almost all positive. So, in the long run, I expect the next buyer's target, 103.87 to move northward toward resistance.

Name: Usdjpy.png Views: 106 Size: 20.7 KB

Eurusd

I cant predict it one hundred percent. Well, yesterday the price rose again, because there was no instability to break below the H1 support. Prices were raised with instability yesterday and eventually broke down. The zero level of MACD H1 has decreased and now there is no volatility in raising bull prices. Also, the strength of resistance is now seen in the MCD H4 histogram. This will help the bears of the TF to hold positions for further damage.
    My expectation for this pair on Monday is a technical correction up to H1. If we move this pullback to the maximum Fibi, the .81.6% level falls on the resistance line and from this level, with H4, we will move down to update the new level for the pair.

Name: urusd.png Views: 103 Size: 19.6 KB

Gbpusd

Good night friends! Lets see what the pivot layers on the M15TF look like today and what to expect from a near intraday perspective. The center of the pivot is at 1.4063, first resistance at 1.4126, second resistance at 1.4244, third resistance at 1.4308, first support at 1.3441, second support at 1.3881, third support at 1.3763. At the beginning of the day, the price stays below the central pivot level; Trade sales should be given priority on trading days. At the moment the pair is located at the area of ​​the first support level 1.3958. Furthermore, if this level is not broken and the price stays above it, we would expect a continuation of the upward movement with the closest target to the level of the Pivot Center 1.4063.

Name: Gbpusd.png Views: 101 Size: 19.8 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

4. 13 users say Thank You to RightMan1 for this useful post.

apna_papa (07-04-2021), Ch saab (07-04-2021), fadilah (07-04-2021), fareedkhan (07-04-2021), Fxtechno (07-04-2021), Honey Bee (07-04-2021), JoneAnderson (07-04-2021), MT5 Master (08-04-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (08-04-2021), PhilipOscar (07-04-2021), rescue1122 (07-04-2021), Rsb Nawaz (07-04-2021), Scared329 (07-04-2021)

5. #23 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    355 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6
    Greetings and good morning, how are you all forum partners? Hopefully all of you are doing well and living a healthy life and have a good day again for all forum members. Happy Trading Activities again for all members this Thursday. I wish all forum members yesterday received a good Profit measure of ongoing trades and I thank all their forum members who visited my trading journal, for all analysis and feedback, my additional reference for trading. Useful. I hope that all of you have benefited from my analysis and found a lot more. I congratulate my fellow USD buyers Because, in the end the USD actually posted a bullish trend and entered the bull zone and all the buyers got more profit. All traders whose open sell trades fail and suffer excessive losses, and these losses are not good for any trader. The USD index was successfully corrected yesterday. In the short term, the USD is more bullish. I hope you will generate income through my analysis.

My previous analysis:

Last Wednesday I analyzed that GBP USD will fall again, as seen the day before the D1 time frame shows that the price has dropped 100 pips and created a bearish trend that was really happy yesterday, with a total range of 100 pips. It made a public sale that I paid for and was able to recover the margins that were damaged by yesterday's stop loss. I first used the D1 timeframe to perform the analysis, looking at two consecutive bearish candles with 100 pips per 100 in the visual image of the price chart. The daily trend in GBP may decline again near the support area which is located at the price level of 1.3790.

Eurusd analysis and forcaste:

In the H₄ time frame on the left side of the chart you can see that the price has reacted around the price resistance area in the past, where the price running this morning in the Asian session was a price level that was previously strong price support because it has fallen and retreating several times. As the price moved from below, this level is now known as a higher resistance level or more generally resistance. Therefore, armed with data on past price movements, the Euro will have the opportunity to lower it today, this is also supported by the formation of a pin bar which we can see from the H₄ timeframe. The pair shows the answer to the key indicators trade above the daily open level 1.1875 and the daily pivot level 1.1849 and the price remains above MA72, where volume is usually reduced. Break of the 1.1900 level will take the pair to 1.1905 and 1.1935 levels. If the pair does not rise above the 1.1900 level, I expect it to decline to the 1.1849 and 1.1815 levels.

Name: Eurusd08.png Views: 343 Size: 17.5 KB

Gbpusd analysis for Today:

The pound sterling price movement against the USD index currency is still very weak with the price returns to the price of 90.99 from the supply zone, bringing the price close to 70 pips, the price managed to cover the previous daily open candlestick price movement and the current Asian session, have been able to enter the nearest support area, namely 1.3311 which can be a confirmation to hold prices again after that we can ensure that the GBP-USD price movement is likely to fall further, at least to 1.3700 ounces (51.79 g). And this indicates that the correction from 1.4240 is still in progress. Pregnancy bias will return from 1.3675 to 1.3240 with the 38.2% replacement at 1.4240. Conversely, a rebound above 1.3917 will extend the resistance from 1.3669 to 1.4000. A break of the decision there will confirm the end of the correction from 1.4240 and test it higher.

Name: Gbpusd08.png Views: 105 Size: 20.7 KB

Usdjpy analysis and forcaste for Today:

USD / JPY holds on to the 110.99 consolidation and the previous pregnancy bias was neutral. 108.40 The overall outlook will remain bullish as long as the support remains intact. Conversely, a break of 110.95 will extend the overall advance from 102.58, further extending the resistance zone to 111.71 / 112.22. However, a resolute break of 108.40, suggests that the 55 EMA (currently at 107.61) and the possibility of a deeper correction below it is underway. 112.22 This bullish case must be confirmed on the break of the strong resistance. The mid-term upward trend in wards can then be started for a 100% projection from 100.18 to 111.711 to 100.58 to 113.11 to 111.11 and then 111.81 percent to a 111.8% projection. Rejected by 111.71. However,, would keep the medium term view neutral initially.

Name: Usdjpy08.png Views: 105 Size: 20.9 KB

Approved

6. #24 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    355 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6
    Greetings and good night all forum mates, Tonight market will be closed for next two days, next days are Saturday and Sunday, and on Saturday and Sunday market not working exepct BTC, because BTC market working in 24/7 and this is a good thing for traders to enjoy trading life and they are not feeling boring.

Eurusd

Yes, I do it very clearly. And I read them all. Many times. In my opinion, it is too early to talk about an increase to 1.2349. It is not usually clear what the horizon of consideration is. Either medium term, or long-term. But even if we find the answers, nothing can reverse the short-term situation. I have to deal with it first. Very sad. Then everything is said to be true and definitely about growth, oh, I like it. 1.1920 will push the broken price up to 1.20. In principle, yes, it is. This is the picture I am considering at the moment. The single European currency on the four-hour chart is under medium bearish pressure. But in my memory this is the third test of the Asian session support 1.1609. Or maybe the second. In short, what is clear is not the first. Unless there is a breakdown in this support, I don't think bears have the power to reverse the current uptrend. He is strong. I will definitely explain. Because two weeks or more have passed. In short, there is a well-established, long-term market structure and that is why buyers now dominate. And the Bears are only seen as a secondary player.

Name: eurusd.png Views: 540 Size: 18.5 KB

Gbpusd

British Sterling continues without direction. There is an idea that the European session will be annoying in its continuity. And so, it happened. Now we must protect America. When the United States enters the forex arena, I hope the market will move smoothly. What happened a few hours ago. Currency settlers are working at the lower end of the price chart, which the British pound set after the 1.3721 Asian support break. I remind you that the price hit the old low of 1.3669 and then back to d it is a hanging position. It is still waiting for America. What are the price options. There werent many of them. The first option is to continue to reduce prices. This downward movement, triggered by the morning persuasion of the bear currency. Thus, the second option is the price increases. The price will return to support at 1.3721 for this change. So that the value of the coin is higher. But now there is a dead standing, there. And like this, in principle, read before. But I don't want to believe him. And knowledge is certainly not enough. Everything here overlaps. In short, the way out of the current unification in thirty minutes is very simple. We have to wait to the resistance leveling to break 1.3725. Or 1.3730. Don't mind. In this case, spoken encouragement will follow. The bulls will be able to rotate perfectly. But so far it has not, so there is no desire to print it. Therefore, we will be in a position of market neutrality for the time being.

Name: gbpusd.png Views: 86 Size: 20.1 KB

Usdcad

Today, I was expecting the price to rise, but with the pair rising the options are still not possible. On the 4-hour chart I checked the formation of the bearish wolf for this pair and the pair I depend on, I hope what will happen to the 4th wolf wave. However, so far the growth has failed and the price has fallen to the uptrend, this is the level 1.2544, from which it is possible that the pair will reverse and start moving upwards. If the pair starts to get bigger, the growth will be at a low of 1.2693. However, there may be an option that if the price breaks the downward trend, the pair may not rise and the price will continue to move to the lower limit of the downward channel, moving to the level of 1.2362.

Name: usdcad.png Views: 84 Size: 16.8 KB

Gold

For gold, according to my system, the format is as follows - the uptrend continues, you only need to open one. The latest highest was 1758.58, the quarterly rate was 1733.58, and the half rate was 1708.58. Prices are currently more than a quarter. Through the market, or in case of any other pullback, it is possible to re-enter in case of purchase. The most profitable buying entries are in one and a half to one and a half years. Goal: The first is to update to 1758.58, the second is to 1777.80 in the weekly control area. But if you look at the H₄ chart, where the pair pulled the double bottom, it didn't work, however, it went below the pattern resistance level and went down again. Furthermore, the pair dropped along the landing trend channel, reaching its upper limit, but it was unable to break back and fight. In general, the rebound site did not have 2, even 3 resistances.

Name: gold.png Views: 84 Size: 21.4 KB

Approved

7. #25 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    355 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6
    Greetings and good morning The weather conditions in April seem to have an effect on financial markets this week, price movements tend to fluctuate. Chased up, uh, in fact back down again, being chased down soaring up again. So in fact, if we believe in the targeted target according to the technical rules, there is no need to hesitate when the position is swayed by market movements. So back again, the fairly and greedy factors will affect the final results of the trades carried out. It turns out that I still haven't passed this lesson. Well, this is the trade in April, we only have two days left. So the movements in the last two days will determine how the final trading will turn out this month. Will it close above . the monthly resistance or will it bounce off this resistance level. Maybe more surprises? Regardless of the current pattern of price movements.

News for Today:

I still suspect that the pattern of movement in the Asian market will be different from trading sessions in Europe and America as happened in the last few days. Morning, the position of the dollar strengthened a little because investors might still be waiting for the Fed's decision regarding the benchmark interest rate and future monetary policy which will be delivered by the Chairman of the Fed in the early hours of the morning. That is why the stock index on Wall Street in yesterday's trading finally closed slightly lower. So that it is also followed in the stock trading session in Asia today, maybe it could also spread to stock trading in Europe. Nevertheless, the steps to be taken by the Fed are expected to remain dovish to support the economic recovery. So that it can cause a weakening of the dollar position. I think big movements will only occur tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, after the Fed announced its latest benchmark interest rate as well as conveying its views and economic policies on the United States economy, which in the evening will also be followed by the release of GDP data, and unemployment claims.

Name: News13.png Views: 65 Size: 107.5 KB

GBPUSD analysis fo Today:

On yesterday, I finally had to be willing to lose because I threw a floating short position minus the flash break for the head and shoulders pattern. Then replace it with a buy option which is still being maintained today. The target is directed at the second projection of the mother bar range from the inside bar pattern on the daily time frame at the price range of 1.38675. If it is in accordance with the scenario, I will also open a sell option if the position increases in the high trend channel area at the price range of 1.38856 to anticipate a correction as usual when it reaches that position. The target is around the high inner-trend channel at the price range of 1.38220. However, because the position has retreated back into the range of the mother bar, whether this will cause a false break or will it continue its decline, of course, still has the same probability. However, referring to the head and shoulders should aim at the baseline area around the SMA200 level on the H₄ time frame at the price range 1.35338. At least it will lead to the low trend channel position on the daily time frames around the high mother bar position of the old PIB setup at the price of 1.35745. Conversely, if the position gets rejection from the neckline area, it might bounce to the supply area around the price 1.37070 to continue the bullish trend which is expected to approach the SMA100 level on the monthly time frame. it looks like it's very busy today until it just updates the journal in the afternoon, uncle? I hope what is done goes according to expectations.

Name: Gbpusd13.png Views: 53 Size: 20.7 KB

USD JPY Trend:

For the USD JPY movement this afternoon it has seen a break of ma200 on the h1 time frame. Which makes me enter sell with just a little target. And now the price has gone up again. I think the price has an uptrend until the 108.10 price area maybe after that it could fall back down again. If it goes back down, it means that this USD JPY is entering the sideways period. Therefore, we are still waiting until the stochastic curve position on the H₁ time frame is already in the oversold area as well as to anticipate the possibility of a head and shoulder pattern forming. Because if the price movement slides from the right shoulder by penetrating the demand area in the price range between 109.20 and 109.60 along with the SMA200 that is in it, it could potentially slide deeper into the baseline area. However, if this scenario fails, it will certainly open up a bullish potential as predicted in this journal's update yesterday.

Name: Ussdjpy13.png Views: 52 Size: 22.7 KB

AUD USD outlook:

Uptrend that occurred in the Australian dollar vs US dollar currency pair that occurred since March last year has begun to weaken, as seen from the decreasing buyer power but is still stuck in the key support zone of 0.7580 so that the continuation of the downtrend is hampered. From the point of view of the chart pattern, we will see that the AUD USD condition is currently forming a head and shoulder pattern and is almost valid because we are just waiting for the neckline break. Because this pattern appears on the 1-day chart frame, it is possible that today the price will break so that sell confirmation can occur tomorrow Wednesday. The Parabolic Stop, And Reverse System indicator with a step of 0.03 and a maximum of 0.2, indicates a downtrend. This has been going on for the last 4 hours. The Awesome Oscillator indicator is decreasing and shows a value less than zero. I think in the near future we will see a continuation of the downward movement. But the stop already needs to be changed for used. As long as the Parabolic SAR indicator looks south, we continue to sell. Because the even though on a large timeframe the trend is down, the correction that occurs may still not reach its end and will still go up again. Therefore, it is not advisable to open a position in the current price conditions because the direction of the trend is very unclear and this will only reduce the probability of our trading.

Name: Audusd13.png Views: 51 Size: 19.4 KB

EUR USD trend for Today:

The intraday bias in EUR USD is slightly easing at the moment. The correction from 110.95 could extend to the support at 108.40 and possibly below it. But the downside should be limited by the 38.2% replacement from 1.1858 to 1.1910 at 1.1950 to bring about a rebound. On the upside, above minor resistance 109.93 should turn intraday bias back to the upside to retest 1.2010 highs first. On the bigger picture, current developments suggest that the corrective downtrend from 1.1240 (Dec 2016) has been completed at 1.2010. Strong break of the resistance 1.2100 should confirm this bullish case. The medium term upward trend could then start for a 100% projection from 1.1940 to 1.1990 from 102.58 at 1.1830 and then a 161.8% projection at 1.1930. However, the 1.1730 rejection, followed by sustained trading below the 55-day EMA (now at 107.67), should dampen the bullish outlook and keep the medium term neutral outlook first.

Name: Eurusd13.png Views: 52 Size: 21.6 KB

Approved

8. #26 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    355 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6
    Greetings and good morning Hopefully always in a healthy and happy condition, don't forget to always take care of our stamina and health. Moderate exercise may help physical fitness because during routine activities it is sometimes forgotten. It so happened that around the location I reported the air was thin cloudy accompanied by a fairly strong wind. So stay alert with the weather conditions which are less friendly lately. Continue again for today, I will prepare a trading plan for the next week, for the daily plan I make it every day so that's not all that's shown. It's bored if the discussion is static, so the updates should be adjusted every day to make it more dynamic. I also plan that starting next week I want to write journal updates not only once, maybe there are severals that will make. First is the main journal to capture daily trend estimates, then a journal update will be made regarding opportunities that arise later. I hope my friends are willing to stop by and can give their opinion too.

News for Today:

Today's agenda Joe Biden will meet with several senators to discuss how much stimulus is needed to deal with the situation caused by the pandemic. Joe seems to want to move quickly so that the effects of the pandemic can be controlled immediately. Meanwhile, next week Congress will begin discussing a $1.9 trillion fiscal stimulus proposal submitted by the US administration. Some Republican Party members of Congress has expressed their willingness to cooperate with the US President regarding the stimulus. So, it is likely that this stimulus package will soon get approval from Congress. On the other hand, unlike in Indonesia, the cabinet proposed by the US President also needs to gain legitimacy from the Senate. It is alleged that the Senate is likely to pass important ministerial posts proposed by the US President, as compensation because Senators from the Democratic camp has accepted the Senator's proposal from the Republican to postpone Trump's impeachment agenda until next month. Because it will speed up the Cabinet of Joe Biden to start helping run the US government in the future. So that the President's program will also be realized soon. Global markets, in particular, will look forward to the actions of Janet Yellen, who led the Fed until 2018 to fill the post of the US finance ministry. The combination of fiscal policy from Janet Yellen with monetary policy that will implement by Jerome Powell and his crew in the future is expected to be in line. The US government is likely to issue a lot of fiscal stimuli, boosted by the expansion of Quality Easing and low interest rates by the Fed to help the economy recover. Therefore, it is likely that the Fed's interest rate which will be released on Thursday morning this week will be maintained, as well as its policy will remain dovish.

Name: news14.png Views: 63 Size: 96.0 KB

GBP USD analysis:

Yesterday, pound sterling was corrected to the short-term stop order area around 1.1785 but failed to break it. The pair turned around near 1.1785, as expected. Currently, it is trying to get down again. Yesterday, I was expecting the price to finish the correction near 1.1785 in wave (ii) (3) (C). In case of a break of 1.1785, the wave correction is anticipated to end at the 1.3915 level in the area of ​​medium-term stop orders. The current situation is as follows: Speculators go short with a stop losses order at 1.1765, short-term traders go short with an SL order at 1.1785, and medium-term market players stick with an SL order at 1.3915.

Name: Gbpusd14.png Views: 30 Size: 21.9 KB

EUR USD trend for Today:

If we pull the Fibonacci replacement area between the down fractals, and the up fractals, namely the point 1.170256 to the point 1.178607, we will get the potential range for the bullish EUR USD pair on the H₁ time frame around 505 pips. The price is currently almost at the TP 1 area, namely fib 261.8 and there is a possibility for further increases to the TP 2 area at the fib 423.6 level, namely the point 1.212927. The potential profit that can be obtained from this buy option is around 197 pips if we buy now. We can also install several buy limits in the fib 110 to 161.8 area in the anticipation of the correction price to that area first. Because the best buy area is in that area because we have a good RR with SL, we can put it below 100 fibo. Furthermore, for the best sell area of ​​EUR USD as a counter trend, the potential for an increase based on 2021 Fibonacci high low is at fib 423.6, point 1.212927 to the point of 1.220666 reversal area. We can install take profit in the area around fib 261.8 as the Resistance Became Support (RBS) zone if the price reaches the reversal area. We can put the stop loss above the reversal area because if the price continues to rise, we can cancel this sell set up. The potential profit from the sell option is 200 pips with RR around 1: 8 if we execute right in the sell area.

Name: Eurusd14.png Views: 31 Size: 21.3 KB

USD JPY trend predication for Today:

If we pull the Fibonacci area from the fractals up to the closest down fractals, the rejection of the envelopes' indicator appears there is a potential bearish range in the USD JPY pair around 257 pips from fib 0 to the reversal area. The price is currently in the best sell area, namely fibo 110 to fibo 161.8. TP target is at fibo 423.6 up to the reversal area around the point 107.620538 to 107.221344. Stop loss above 100 fibo because if the price even breaks out fibo 100 then we cancel this sell set up. The potential profit from this sell option is around 150 pips. Another thing that supports the sell option is the price is below the trend envelopes indicator (14) and the RSI 13 & 14 have crossed below the value 50. Meanwhile, for the buy or counter trend area, this bearish potential can be done at fibo 423.6 to the reversal area with the TP target at fibo 261.8 as the most potential area to become the Support Become Resistance (SBR) zone if the price goes down to the reversal area. The potential profit from this buy option is around 100 pips. Stop loss is below the reversal area because if the price breaks the reversal area then this buy set up is canceled.

Name: Usdjpy14.png Views: 30 Size: 22.8 KB

USD CAD next trend:

USD CAD pair is currently moving without trend. We can see it on the H₄ timeframe, that the price is just going up and down between supply 1.26273 1.26647 and demand 1.25201 1.24726. What actually happened is, the price was stuck in both of these areas. When the price goes up, the price is unable to penetrate the supply area so, it goes down and when it goes down the price also fails to penetrate the demand area then it goes back up. Until now, the price movement has not shown any indication in a certain direction. However, on larger timeframes, the actual trend of price movements is currently down. And still has the opportunity to make prices fall more dalaoptomy. However, in a sideways state like what happened at USD CAD at this time, the possibility of going up or down is nothing greater. Both odds have the same probability. Therefore, we need to wait to the price to make a breakout in the demand area or supply area to get clearer direction confirmation. Because the even though on large timeframes the trend is down, the correction that occurs may still not reach its end and will still go up again. Therefore, it is not advisable to open a position in the current price conditions because the direction of the trend is very unclear and this will only reduce the probability of our trading. Open short positions can be done directly when the price has penetrated the demand level of 1.24762 or if it turns out that the price first penetrates the supply of 1.26647 we can move to buy. With a profit target based on the 'risk to reward ratio, ' or referring to the next supply or demand area.

Name: Usdcad14.png Views: 31 Size: 19.5 KB

Reply to thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3