No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: VeerKhan Trading journal

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

VeerKhan has a spectacular aura about VeerKhan has a spectacular aura about VeerKhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greeting and good morning are you still literate or have you rested, bro? My review so far about the gbpusd market seems to be still focused on the limitations of the market movement, namely gbpusd is experiencing a decline and maybe until tomorrow it will still decline around the price of 1.36630 because at that price it is a demand area. If the demand area is able to be penetrated, the decline will continue, and it may even fall deeper.

Name: 928966678.png Views: 132 Size: 194.1 KB

In the image upload above is the current movement of the GBPUSD currency pair. It is clear to the naked eye that the gbpusd currency pair is between supply and demand, technically and in the form of a candle it seems that there will be another decline, but if it bounces up then it is likely to go to the supply area which I marked the blue block above. If it is able to break this area, it is clear that GBPUSD will fly even higher than last Monday. Currently, I still don't have the courage to enter directly, but I will find the right position to do pending orders.

For pending orders at this time I am interested in installing a sell limit in the supply area as well as being interested in installing a buy limit in the demand area, of course I also won't install tonight because I also need to wait until the European session comes to find even better positions and signals so that do not take a big risk.

Name: 1693465378.png Views: 114 Size: 28.7 KB

Besides that, let's also pay attention to the fundamentals, which is big news that we have to watch, starting from the European session to the United States there will be quite a large market volatility, so be aware. That's my analysis for the gbpusd market tonight and let's keep an eye on the movement of gbpusd until we can consistently get profit until withdrawal.

Thank You All Friends

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Rejected

2. 14 users say Thank You to VeerKhan for this useful post.

amiron56 (31-03-2021), balochriaz (07-04-2021), bhai001 (31-03-2021), Ch subhan (31-03-2021), fareedkhan (31-03-2021), Fighterss (31-03-2021), Guestteam (31-03-2021), Interlock (31-03-2021), Killer089 (31-03-2021), Killer420 (31-03-2021), PhilipOscar (31-03-2021), Rimi4x (31-03-2021), Scared329 (31-03-2021), Tacaz (31-03-2021)

3. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

VeerKhan has a spectacular aura about VeerKhan has a spectacular aura about VeerKhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Assalamu'alaikum, good morning, How is everyone ? Hopefully it will be healthier because we have entered the middle of the week, maybe tomorrow or the day after tomorrow there will be bonus results that we will get from the forum. Hopefully it will increase as expected. Have a nice breakfast and prepare to head to the office for colleagues who still have work outside the home. Let's start today with passion and motivation to succeed in the future. Don't forget to pray and exercise before starting your morning activities.

Today I will share an analysis for the GBPUSD currency pair using the Daily and H4 timeframes. Hopefully this is useful for all of us.

GBPUSD Timeframe Daily Analysis

As seen from the Daily timeframe, the trend condition of the GBPUSD currency pair last night apparently experienced a bullish movement. Previously bearish estimates were only able to decline to the level of 1.3712 and the price moved up or bullish after the start of the session in the afternoon until evening. However, from what I see, it turns out that the bulls are not too high. Only managed to go up around the 1.3800 Resistance area. Currently, the price is still playing at the 1.3783 level or falling slightly below the overnight high. It seems that today the buyer is still trying to continue the bullish movement.

Name: 2107334309.png Views: 136 Size: 20.9 KB

GBPUSD Timeframe Daily Analysis

As seen from the Daily timeframe, the trend condition of the GBPUSD currency pair last night apparently experienced a bullish movement. Previously bearish estimates were only able to decline to the level of 1.3712 and the price moved up or bullish after the start of the London session in the afternoon until evening. However, from what I see, it turns out that the bulls are not too high. Only managed to go up around the 1.3800 Resistance area. Currently, the price is still playing at the 1.3783 level or falling slightly below the overnight high. It seems that today the buyer is still trying to continue the bullish movement.
    Name: 1886559089.png Views: 105 Size: 25.5 KB

Based on the observation that the GBPUSD currency pair through the daily timeframe and H4 tends to move bullish, I have two trading options today:

1. If the GBPUSD pair manages to break out the resistance level 1.3800.
    Buy Entry at the level of 1.3820, TakeProfit at the level of 1.3880 and Stop Loss at the level of 1.3780.

2. If the GBPUSD pair gets rejection from the resistance level of 1.3800,
    Sell ​​Entry at the level of 1.3760, TakeProfit at the level of 1.3700 and StopLoss at the level of 1.3800.

The analysis is made to help traders make trading decisions based on conditions that occur in the market, so they do not guarantee a profit. Make sure the transactions you make are equipped with stop losses and wise money management calculations.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Rejected

4. 16 users say Thank You to VeerKhan for this useful post.

amiron56 (01-04-2021), balochriaz (07-04-2021), bhai001 (01-04-2021), fareedkhan (01-04-2021), fozia143 (01-04-2021), Fx Rynon 87 (01-04-2021), Guestteam (01-04-2021), HassaanAli (01-04-2021), Interlock (01-04-2021), JoneAnderson (01-04-2021), loaded-prof (01-04-2021), Mariyam2020 (01-04-2021), pryo (01-04-2021), rescue1122 (01-04-2021), Rimi4x (01-04-2021), Snoopdogg (01-04-2021)

5. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    mt5 is a great job for us I am a new member And that's why I want to work very hard I also want to earn good profit and good bonus in the match by working hard
    mt5 is a great job for us Because we want to earn our bonus by working too hard with it I am very fond of working in Mt5 I want to work by applying oil to it And I want to do good and earning in this too Because the person who works in it succeeds If we heart If you work Insh***** we definitely profit lift

Peace be upon you, and *****'s mercy and blessings ..

Good Morning, friends and don't forget to thank you Kuda Lumping, Linggo Xerof, Marthin5, Ms. Bening, Misjo, teakusfx, Unregistered member (2). who already want to visit my simple journal, hopefully in the future we can discuss and provide mutual analysis of the GBP USD currency pair, which is the only currency market that I will discuss in my journal here. I feel happy that my simple journal is visited by friends of this forum and even outside the forum, I hope that every journal I write here can be useful for all of you to help your friends' additional analysis today.

Today's update, my Wede has landed and is processed very quickly, because yesterday my analysis of GBPUSD will move up towards the resistance area that I marked in the previous post, that's true when I entered the London session, it didn't take long for the price to go straight to to the take profit that I determined last night at around 8 o'clock I submitted a second withdrawal this week. Alhamdulillah ...

Attachment 355911

Forex Economic Calendar Today
    Back again, we look at today's economic calendar, it seems that today is quite a lot of red, especially tonight there is NFP news, which my friends say is very influential on the usual price. Maybe to good morning you can be a little careful around 7 pm because it coincides with the existence of fundamental news, hopefully this news release will actually have a positive effect on future price movements in accordance with the main trend.

Attachment 355915

GBPUSD Daily Technical Analysis
    Daily GBPUSD is getting stronger, it seems that after moving up yesterday which is very convincing, if based on the stochastic indicator in the picture below, of course today I will be a team of buyers again like yesterday because price movements still tend to move up.

Attachment 355917

GBPUSD TF Technical Analysis H4

After the Daily Confirming that the price is going to move up, we will first see what happens to the smaller time frame at 4 hours, if I look at the current picture the price is trying to get past the Resistance area. If the price is able to move up again, of course this can affect the price to go up even higher, but if the price fails to pass this resistance, it is likely that it will fall back down again in accordance with the trend in the weekly time because currently the weekly tiTF is the condition of the price moving down according to trend a few weeks earlier.

Today's alternative, I might wait and see first, to see the price response around the current resistance, but Buyer Opportunities are more likely to enter today.

Name: 140567986.png Views: 96 Size: 118.5 KB.

Rejected

6. 18 users say Thank You to VeerKhan for this useful post.

amiron56 (02-04-2021), balochriaz (07-04-2021), Black Hawk Down (02-04-2021), fareedkhan (02-04-2021), Guestteam (02-04-2021), HassaanAli (02-04-2021), Helsinki (02-04-2021), Interlock (02-04-2021), Jaxson (02-04-2021), Killer089 (02-04-2021), lenfrell (02-04-2021), loaded-prof (02-04-2021), Mariyam2020 (02-04-2021), PhilipOscar (02-04-2021), pryo (02-04-2021), rescue1122 (02-04-2021), Scared329 (02-04-2021), ShantiMan (02-04-2021)

7. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings Because we want to work in Mt5 Our heart is too much to work If we apply oil to mt5 Insh***** lock if you work We can get good profit and good bonus And through this And we earning well Can can mt5 is great for us

Greetings to all of you! It is with gratitude that I made my update and I am very excited about the once a month news that will affect USD breaking today. Today will be a busy day for the market because of this news. The first part of the day will have a low market movement that will frustrate most traders, the market will definitely not trend, but will hover on a lower time frame. In proceeding, expect the conditions of the channel market in which the market will be the best for scalping, and the lower charts will be the best to look at with those charts. I'm not going to talk too much about what will happen with the news that is coming, what I do know is that we have to be prepared for the possibilities that might cost us money or lose money. The forex market is all that provides many opportunities, I will continue my training over the weekend, I have the confidence that persistence in practice will definitely give me the best success I need from the market.

IMPORTANT NEWS WILL COME OUT IMMEDIATELY

The long-awaited news that I have shown readers of my journal since Monday will finally break today. Today there are a few bank holidays to add to that, it will slow down the forex market, there's nothing anyone can do about that. This is the best time to give traders two options, they may decide not to trade or trade in the market for more income. Expected news about Non-farm job changes, Unemployment rate and Average hourly income will be released in about three hours. The market has to react violently to the news and I use my demo account to practice today's news. I'm not a fan of news, but opportunities like that sometimes have to be maximized.

WHAT IS THE USD

The important news that is expected to break out for the US today will have a direct impact on what the USD will do today. I am suspicious of buying the USD having observed the correction it needs, I believe it will support the USD no matter the news results. The US economy is good, the news may not be as much as the results are executed but nothing will stop the increase in job change in USD. This bullish price action on the USD weekly chart is worth paying attention to, which will allow the USD index to continue its bullish bias. The main support at 92.42 is very unlikely to be broken today without reason, the USD will respect this level and will decline up to above 93.00. This will be the end of the correction observed on the USD chart, then the continuation of the bullish bais will begin for re-fulfillment of the target 94.44 to be reached.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]356564[/ATTACH]

I respect the way the GBPUSD ensures its bulls, despite the strength of the USD and the bullish price action on the daily chart is very strong to support it. GBPUSD has recorded some bullish success which cannot be underestimated but USD strength is more. There will be some attempts for GBPUSD to continue the bullish move, but this is uncertain as the USD will allow GBPUSD to take some bullish steps before a more bearish move occurs. What is currently happening on the GBPUSD daily chart is what will make me swift in supporting the bullish bias in the pair, the bearish bias is starting to fade gradually. A break above the resistance at 1.3815 will ensure that GBPUSD does not stay lower again, the pair will try to hold above this level. If the upcoming news doesn't get GBPUSD Below 1.3815 and closes the week below that level, there may be some bullish strength getting stronger therefore and that success will make GBPUSD likely go up to 1.4000.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]356575[/ATTACH]

The technical build-up on crude oil is bullish, crude oil on the weekly chart has been trying to be bullish, it has a tendency for a faster recovery which makes some people know that it can only be for a short time, it will always quickly make a recovery, as far as I am tofu is bullish in nature. In order to make crude oil confirm its bullish bias as a continuation of its long term bullish trend, the market will try to hold above the base of 61.01 built by the Doji pattern during last week's trade. Bullish price action converges on the daily chart of crude oil, it won't belong to the pair to hit the highs of 67.97 left last month. There the weekly chart Fibaonnci support at 51.88 never reached, the correction in crude is likely to end soon and the resumption of the bullish bias may take full form again.

The technical build-up on crude oil is bullish, crude oil on the weekly chart has been trying to be bullish, it has a tendency for a faster recovery which makes some people know that it can only be for a short time, it will always quickly make a recovery, as far as I am tofu is bullish in nature. In order to make crude oil confirm its bullish bias as a continuation of its long term bullish trend, the market will try to hold above the base of 61.01 built by the Doji pattern during last week's trade. Bullish price action converges on the daily chart of crude oil, it won't belong to the pair to hit the highs of 67.97 left last month. There the weekly chart Fibaonnci support at 51.88 never reached, the correction in crude is likely to end soon and the resumption of the bullish bias may take full form again.

Name: no_image (1).png Views: 84 Size: 14.6 KB

Rejected

8. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good afternoon and greetings of maximum handsome profit for loyal visitors of this journal. How are your fellow forum traders here, I hope all is well. It seems that the bonus we are waiting for is still in the distribution process so we have to be patient and bonus delays are a common thing in forums due to the latest system updates. To open positions yesterday, I was quite happy because some of them were in accordance with the target. Therefore, this week, I will analyze the market movements that will occur next week starting from weekly to low timeframes.

USDCHF Chart Analysis and Predictions

On the movement of USDCHF for now I started by opening the chart on the weekly timeframe first. And it can be seen that the price on this timeframe previously managed to breakout the resistance level that occurred at the price of 0.9292. It indicates that the bullish strength here is quite strong, besides that this strengthening is indicated by the stochastic oscillator indicator which has quite strong upward momentum. Even though now it is in the saturated or overbought zone but that is not the reason that the price will decline because currently what I am using is a large timeframe, of course, even though the price is still in the saturated zone it will still be able to continue the bullish continuation at least to the MA200 level which is located. at 0.9665

Name: 576701662.png Views: 68 Size: 51.7 KB

Now it continues to enter the Daily timeframe, for the movement on this timeframe, it is clear that in plain view the price has increased due to the breakout at the price level of 0.9366. Of course, this movement will continue to increase because this Weekly also has the same bullish correlation. But if we look at the stochastic indicator, it can be found that the price tends to be directed downwards and will go to the neutral area. My assumption is that when the price of the stochastic indicator succeeds at least to the neutral area then the price on the main chart will have the potential to go to the nearest resistance become support at 0.9366 to retrace first before continuing its advance.

Name: 1878734760.png Views: 67 Size: 52.0 KB

Now we enter the H4 timeframe where at the moment it can be seen that the price is starting to show an elliot wave and has the potential to form a Head and Shoulder, where the pattern emphasizes the reversal that will occur at USDCHF. But for the current HnS pattern it is still not perfectly formed so my assumption is that next week the price will decline with low volume then retest and head to the 0.9350 support area which is the classic target of the Head and Shoulder pattern. However, if viewed from the other side, such as the stochastic indicator, now it indicates that the price is experiencing a strong bullish momentum because after entering the saturated area it is now in the neutral area. In this position, if you want to take a sell, of course you have to wait for the crossing price or it is in the overbought zone.
    Spoiler:

Name: 1796689359.png Views: 66 Size: 45.2 KB

Then the last one continues at a smaller Timeframe, namely H1, for the movement here I only follow the direction of the large Timeframe which has been previously analyzed that the biggest potential of this pair is to sell only. So here I only draw Support and Resistance lines to find out where the price is because there is no pattern that shows a reversal in H1. As for the potential next week, if seen technically, there will be a possibility that the price will break the support at 0.9404 because the price has wanted to break it several times and in my opinion, this level will soon be broken because the resistance will weaken. Then the next target will be at the price 0.9373. To decrease the movement of USDCHF on this timeframe is also supported by the stochastic indicator which is already in a state of initiating its decline, namely crossing between the red and blue lines.

Name: 1281207553.png Views: 65 Size: 42.9 KB

USDJPY Chart Analysis and Predictions

In this pair I will start first as usual on bigger timeframes like weekly. It can be seen here that the observed price movement is bullish with strong enough pressure because it is marked by several green candles with a fairly long body. Besides that, the previous price also managed to breakout the MA200 line and it seems that it will immediately go to the resistance area which is at 111.97. Other indicators also show strong momentum from this pair because the stochastic I am using, the price is already in the overbought zone. The thing to remember is that here I am using the Weekly timeframe. So even though the price is already at a saturation point, there will still be a possibility for the price to increase at least to the level of 111.90's

[ATTAC
    H=CONFIG]357180[/ATTACH]

Now it continues on the Daily timeframe where the movement of USDJPY now shows that the stochastic indicator has indicated that there will be a decline because there the price has crossed and wants to get out of the saturation zone. Technically, the movement from USDJPY should decline at least to the resistance become support area which it had broken some time ago at 109.27. Even so, be careful because this is a daily timeframe so that the visible stochastic will still be able to continue rising again. So it can be concluded here is that next week I am just looking for opportunities to sell only by taking advantage of the momentum that will occur on a small timeframe.
    Spoiler:
    Attached Images  

Rejected

9. 17 users say Thank You to VeerKhan for this useful post.

amiron56 (04-04-2021), Antika (04-04-2021), balochriaz (07-04-2021), bhai001 (04-04-2021), Black Hawk Down (04-04-2021), Ch saab (04-04-2021), Fighterss (04-04-2021), Interlock (04-04-2021), Leofric (04-04-2021), loaded-prof (04-04-2021), PhilipOscar (04-04-2021), pryo (04-04-2021), rescue1122 (04-04-2021), Scared329 (04-04-2021), ShantiMan (04-04-2021), Snoopdogg (04-04-2021), Tacaz (04-04-2021)

10. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings to all of you! It is with gratitude that I made my update and I am very excited about the once a month news that will affect USD breaking today. Today will be a busy day for the market because of this news. The first part of the day will have a low market movement that will frustrate most traders, the market will definitely not trend, but will hover on a lower time frame. In proceeding, expect the conditions of the channel market in which the market will be the best for scalping, and the lower charts will be the best to look at with those charts. I'm not going to talk too much about what will happen with the news that is coming, what I do know is that we have to be prepared for the possibilities that might cost us money or lose money. The forex market is all that provides many opportunities, I will continue my training over the weekend, I have the confidence that persistence in practice will definitely give me the best success I need from the market.

IMPORTANT NEWS WILL COME OUT IMMEDIATELY
    The long-awaited news that I have shown readers of my journal since Monday will finally break today. Today there are a few bank holidays to add to that, it will slow down the forex market, there's nothing anyone can do about that. This is the best time to give traders two options, they may decide not to trade or trade in the market for more income. Expected news about Non-farm job changes, Unemployment rate and Average hourly income will be released in about three hours. The market has to react violently to the news and I use my demo account to practice today's news. I'm not a fan of news, but opportunities like that sometimes have to be maximized.

WHAT IS THE USD INDEX

The important news that is expected to break out for the US today will have a direct impact on what the USD index will do today. I am suspicious of buying the USD index having observed the correction it needs, I believe it will support the USD index no matter the news results. The US economy is good, the news may not be as much as the results are executed but nothing will stop the increase in job change in USD. This bullish price action on the USD index weekly chart is worth paying attention to, which will allow the USD index to continue its bullish bias. The main support at 92.42 is very unlikely to be broken today without reason, the USD index will respect this level and will decline up to above 93.00. This will be the end of the correction observed on the USD index chart, then the continuation of the bullish bais will begin for re-fulfillment of the target 94.44 to be reached.

Attachment 357678

GBPUSD TECHNICAL STUDIES
    I respect the way the GBPUSD ensures its bulls, despite the strength of the USD and the bullish price action on the daily chart is very strong to support it. GBPUSD has recorded some bullish success which cannot be underestimated but USD strength is more. There will be some attempts for GBPUSD to continue the bullish move, but this is uncertain as the USD will allow GBPUSD to take some bullish steps before a more bearish move occurs. What is currently happening on the GBPUSD daily chart is what will make me swift in supporting the bullish bias in the pair, the bearish bias is starting to fade gradually. A break above the resistance at 1.3815 will ensure that GBPUSD does not stay lower again, the pair will try to hold above this level. If the upcoming news doesn't get GBPUSD Below 1.3815 and closes the week below that level, there may be some bullish strength getting stronger therefore and that success will make GBPUSD likely go up to 1.4000.

Name: 1235248095.png Views: 56 Size: 54.5 KB

CRUDE OIL TECHNICAL STUDIES

Name: IMG-20210405-WA0007.jpg Views: 58 Size: 63.4 KB

Rejected

11. 15 users say Thank You to VeerKhan for this useful post.

amiron56 (05-04-2021), balochriaz (07-04-2021), bhai001 (05-04-2021), fareedkhan (05-04-2021), Forex Prediction (05-04-2021), Honey Bee (05-04-2021), Interlock (05-04-2021), Killer089 (05-04-2021), Killer420 (05-04-2021), Mikhail Mishustin (05-04-2021), PhilipOscar (05-04-2021), pryo (05-04-2021), rescue1122 (05-04-2021), sufiasharmin (05-04-2021), Tacaz1 (05-04-2021)

12. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good night everyone, it's already late at night, it's time to rest, for those who have a withdrawal queue, please be patient, usually after 12 nights before entering, and for those who have voting also please be patient because later you will also be picked up And on this happy night, let you give one more analysis of the AUDUSD pair, from a fundamental point of view and also from a technical point of view. And here is the analysis:

AUDUSD analysis in terms of fundamentals:

Name: travel.jpg Views: 54 Size: 584.8 KB

There is good news from Australia, because residents of Australia and New Zealand will be able to travel between the two countries, without having to first quarantine, and this will take effect from 19 April. New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern announced the move today Tuesday 6 April 2021. Meanwhile, Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison welcomed Ardern's decision, noting that his country's borders have been open to New Zealanders for nearly the past six months. So that the policies and agreements of the two countries can stimulate the economy in the tourism sector in the two countries.

AUDUSD analysis from a technical point of view:

Name: AUDUSDDaily (1).png Views: 44 Size: 54.1 KB

On this Daily time frame we can see that a CSA Candle has appeared in the buy direction, but it is not yet a solid direction, so the price may still turn downwards. And the current price is still trying to crawl up with this Mid BB daily target, so that if the candle is able to penetrate the mid BB and break above it, then the price will continue upwards. And if we look at the shape of the Bollinger band, the band has started to narrow slightly, indicating that the price has also started moving in a narrow or small range. And let's see what happens to the Daily time frame if there is a support setup for this Time Daily:

Name: AUDUSDH4.png Views: 42 Size: 56.4 KB

At the time H4 above, we can see that the setup is complete, because there are already extremes, TPW, CSAK buy, and renntry. And the price at night has seen some rejects on the mid BB as well as the low MA5 / 10, which indicates that there is price rejection in this area. So that the price will bounce up again. And above this depends later on it will form a buy momentum candle, what will form an extrem sell, I guess. And then let's see at time H1 if there is also a support setup there:

Name: AUDUSDH1.png Views: 42 Size: 60.6 KB

At the H1 time frame above, we see that extreme buy has appeared, then followed by CSAK buy. So that in accordance with the nature of CSAK when it appears there will be reentry, so the price will decrease a little correction and then fly to continue the CSAK buy trend that has been formed. So the conclusion is to take buy when the H1 is corrected.

Thus the Analysis update tonight as a lullaby for all of my friends, hopefully it can be useful for all of the forum friends.

EURUSD forecast and analysis

From the picture above, it is clear that the EURUSD pair currently on the trading chart on the H1 timeframe is still moving in a Sideway Trend condition, but in a bullish trend, this is based on my observations where prices only move limitedly between the Midlle band and Upper band of the Bollinger indicator. period 33 band applications to close. So that we can do the buy option, but we better wait for the resistance at the price of 1.1820 to 1.1830 which is successfully broken by the Bullish Chandelstick trend.

Name: Screenshot_2021_0406_144214.jpg Views: 151 Size: 257.9 KB

Maybe here there are forum friends who have views about the EURUSD pair, we can discuss together in this Indoforum MT5 Forum. Hopefully, a review like this will add to your insight about the movement of the EURUSD pair and become a consideration for trading activities more wisely in making entry decisions.

Rejected

13. 11 users say Thank You to VeerKhan for this useful post.

balochriaz (07-04-2021), bhai001 (06-04-2021), Ch saab (06-04-2021), Emma Samantha (06-04-2021), Interlock (07-04-2021), JoneAnderson (07-04-2021), justen (06-04-2021), lenfrell (07-04-2021), PhilipOscar (06-04-2021), rescue1122 (06-04-2021), rezwanfx (06-04-2021)

14. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good evening, all traders, hopefully you are in good health and fine, friend. On this occasion I will share a little analysis of the GBP / USD market analysis. For this analysis, we can still correct it again so that later we can find even more maximum results, friend, because we certainly cannot make any analysis as a guideline without us seeing the next candle and at least this analysis can help to make it easier for friends to consider the next move. .

The GBP / USD market has seen significant gains recently

and has recovered well above the 1.3800 trading point. For today's bulls, the GBP / USD market managed to add to the potential bulls of around 0.06% and is trading at the 1.3836 trading point where it failed to hold above the 1.3850 trading level.

When we look at using short-term techniques, the GBP / USD spot market area is still on the verge of a brakeout which is still falling when seen on the daily chart. However, this daily closing point is still above the downtrend line resistance at the 1.3843 trading point. Still looks very much needed to validate further bulls targets. If seen for a while, this level is a strong resistance point for now with the support of MA 21 and 50.

If when you look back, the RSI is still trading flat and still above the midline, it is still very likely to move more on the upside. Besides that, I estimate that immediate support will still be at the trading point of 1.3800 and still below the lowest level on Thursday at the point of 1.3745. The next support point is still seen at the trading point at 1.3650 which is the last line for potential bulls. At that level, within 100 DMA it still coincides with the trend line support is still down.

Name: 20210402_192328.jpg Views: 38 Size: 300.3 KB

Rejected

15. 12 users say Thank You to VeerKhan for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-04-2021), fareedkhan (07-04-2021), Fxtechno (07-04-2021), Interlock (07-04-2021), Killer089 (07-04-2021), lenfrell (07-04-2021), loaded-prof (07-04-2021), MT5 Master (08-04-2021), rescue1122 (07-04-2021), RightMan1 (07-04-2021), Scared329 (07-04-2021), ShantiMan (07-04-2021)

16. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good nit before the afternoon of blank paper, I see that until this Thursday the movement in the gbpjp pair appears to be bearish down. and if I observe the gbpusd movement pattern until this afternoon the price has moved sideways, and for this Thursday it still seems very possible for gbpjpy to be able to counterbalance from bearish to bullish again, because I have seen signs of a reversal pattern on this gbpjpy. and maybe in the European to American session later I will also look for buying opportunities, because in my opinion it will be quite difficult for Gbpjpy to start strengthening today considering that the gbpjpy currency is arguably about to start strengthening. For the purchase price, we should open a buy order priced at 1.3754 with a target price order of 1.3784 and a stop loss priced at 1.3724. I hope the profit will be reduced ...

Name: 20210402_192328.jpg Views: 17 Size: 300.3 KB
    Attached Images  

17. 4 users say Thank You to VeerKhan for this useful post.

Aromakhan (Yesterday), Emma Samantha (Yesterday), Interlock (Yesterday), rescue1122 (Yesterday)

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2