No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Heart of Stone - Trading Journal

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

heart of stone has a spectacular aura about heart of stone has a spectacular aura about heart of stone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    144 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Heart of Stone - Trading Journal

Hello everyone I introduce myself to you. I am a new member of this wonderful forum and I hope to excel and succeed in it. My first post is to open my own magazine and to do weekly and daily analyzes to give my technical view to traders and participate in analyzes and know the expected direction of currency pairs in the forex market.
    I hope that it will benefit you and we discuss all matters that benefit us in the first place
    You started with the exciting pair, the EUR / USD
    My technical look at this pair is its downward trend because according to the chart in the weekly frame, there is a drop and any rise is an opportunity to sell because it has rebounded from the resistance of the ascending channel, and also I am going to test the strong trend. It may rebound and it is very possible to penetrate it and continue to descend to support the channel.

Name: Capture décran 2021-03-21 152541.jpg Views: 129 Size: 180.9 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 2 users say Thank You to heart of stone for this useful post.

KingOfKing1 (02-05-2021)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

heart of stone has a spectacular aura about heart of stone has a spectacular aura about heart of stone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    144 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Bitcoin
    Hello, members of the wonderful forum. I hope to excel in analyzing this digital currency and see that it is in a period of correction and this is very normal after the jump and the rise to the levels of $ 61,000
    Also, I see it moving between two important levels, i.e. stability and close below $ 53,700. We'll see Bitcoin visiting the $ 47,000 level.
    It is the support level for the ascending channel
    The price is trapped between two Demark lines, where any break of one of the lines is fixed above it, and we see an upward or downward movement, and the field is narrow between $ 53,700 and $ 60,000, so my technical view is that it is trying to rise after failing to stabilize below $ 53,000
    Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 2 users say Thank You to heart of stone for this useful post.

KingOfKing1 (02-05-2021)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    144 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    You are all welcome. I wanted to share with you my technical analysis and forecast for the USD / JPY pair
    The pair reached its top at 109.35 and its slow movements in the region between 109.27 and 108.33, and I expect to breach this top by activating a classic pattern on the chart.
    I see that this pair has built a flag pattern, which is a bullish continuation pattern because the flag channel is up
    And as I indicated in the chart to really illustrate the pattern, I rely a lot on the classic models, which are very cool, and the price respects them, especially on the larger timeframes.
    Therefore, in conjunction with the strength of the US dollar, my outlook for this pair is positive, as it was not able to settle below the 108.33 level.
    Attached Images  

6. 2 users say Thank You to heart of stone for this useful post.

KingOfKing1 (02-05-2021)

7. 04-04-2021 03:38 PM

8. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    144 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Welcome to all members and visitors of the wonderful forum. Hope you are doing well, gold will be analyzed in a four hour time frame to get an overview of gold's progress.

I like this frame because it gives the weekly display and its movements in a few days or weeks.
    Today, I will take a technical look at gold after its great fluctuation in the past few days as a result of reaching a strong trend level that came back from it twice, which is 1680 because it is strong and monthly. Trend line.
    Gold was able to rebound from this level, but on its way to climb to the top of the descending channel 1875, it will face very strong and difficult resistance, which is
    1739 - 1760 - 1810 - 1875 These are the deep correction levels for gold that should be taken into account in our trading.
    From these levels, gold can bounce to the bottom of the descending channel and support the 1640 level, which is considered a strong resistance. Much.
    We do not say that gold will finish the correction until it exceeds 1920, which is the historical peak.
    Other than that, it experienced great fluctuations between 1875 - 1680

Because the momentum to buy gold is still there, because my view on the dollar index is in a deep correction of the strong real trend line, and then it bounces and rises again.
    The index has now been corrected to 92.42. This is an important level that should not be breached and retreat to new levels.

Rejected

9. 3 users say Thank You to heart of stone for this useful post.

KingOfKing1 (02-05-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (12-04-2021), The End (17-04-2021)

10. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    144 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings to all members of the forum and its distinguished visitors. I wish you good luck with your trades and profits.
    I will start this magazine with this post in which I will explain all the trades that I have opened, but before that, I would like to provide a description and report of the two weeks bonus I received which is 15-16.
    You were also a Winner of the Weekly Forum Contest and got $ 37.5.

I opened some deals on gold and the Canadian dollar and earned about $ 16, and I did not withdraw it, and I was very careful in opening trades because of the lack of reward and not risking it, and I created a strategy when I was working on investing the amount and my goal was not to lose the reward because I learned from my previous mistakes when I lost more than 2000 Dollars as a bonus, so I strive to keep the amount and risk a small fraction of the profits so that I won't lose all of my capital.

I have completed my trades on 0.12 lots. I took advantage of the EUR / USD drop and opened positions I didn't lose much in, which were closed manually.

Today I opened four deals. These are four opportunities I cannot afford to miss.

We start with the first deal, which is EURUSD
    I opened it based on the pair reaching the supply zone, which is strong resistance, and I was also sure that the dollar would recover and rise, so I chose to sell at the top at 50 pips loss stop with a target of 100 pips.

Deal NZDJPY
    In fact, this is a great opportunity that I took and I was waiting for the pair to reach this resistance, and I set a 50 pips to stop loss with a potential target of 150 pips, but I chose 100 pips as my target.
    The reason I entered this position is that it is a strong level with very little stop loss. The pair respected the supply area and broke it, which means that it is possible to continue declining and benefit from this trade.

Deal EURJPY
    On a bullish price channel, the pair reached strong resistance, through which it could correct and fall. She took advantage of the opportunity and entered a 50 pips stop loss, with a goal of only 100 pips.
    I do not like trading against the direction of the price but I find it a special opportunity on the weekly frame. I see it is time to form the right shoulder from a larger inverted head and shoulders model.

Deal USDCAD
    I see that I made a mistake in entering this pair because this pair which I analyzed before in the analytics section, and I am sure it will drop to the end of 1.2070 because the trend is down and will continue declining until the monthly support and reason. To enter the trade is that it is strong support and can be easily broken as a result of continuing to the downside, but I opened the trade in the opposite direction and saw that I made a mistake, but I will. Honour my orders until you reach the target or a small stop loss of only 50 pips and a 100 pips target.

Trades remain open until you touch the target or stop loss, and I will never intervene in it and will provide you with updates in the coming days.

11. 7 users say Thank You to heart of stone for this useful post.

Ch saab (30-04-2021), DaniBaBa (30-04-2021), fadilah (30-04-2021), Interlock (30-04-2021), KingOfKing1 (02-05-2021), rescue1122 (30-04-2021), The End (01-05-2021)

12. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    144 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings to all forum members and visitors. Hope you enjoyed the weekend
    Today is the first day in May is Labor Day.
    I am very sad that I am still in the ban period from claiming my participation, but I decided to present to you the results of my previous trades, in fact, they were great and their income was at good levels except for the USD / CAD. It closed at a slight loss.
    All open trades have been closed for two reasons
    Due to the monthly and weekly closing and fear of gaps.
    The second reason is that the successful trades were close to the target, so I wanted to be satisfied with the profits.

[IMG]https://forum.mt5.com/customavatars/44610447.jpg[/IMG]

The trade I was reluctant to close was the Canadian dollar, but I am sure I did the right thing because I am sure the market will open this week with price gaps, so I closed it with a slight loss.
    I will provide you with all the updates regarding the new deals in the coming days.

A heart of stone

13. 12 users say Thank You to heart of stone for this useful post.

Ambar Hassan (02-05-2021), Carolyn (02-05-2021), DaniBaBa (02-05-2021), fadilah (02-05-2021), Fatima-Sahir (02-05-2021), Fx Venom 87 X4 (02-05-2021), Interlock (02-05-2021), KingOfKing1 (02-05-2021), ProTrader1 (02-05-2021), rescue1122 (02-05-2021), Romanrein (02-05-2021), The End (03-05-2021)

14. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    144 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone, I hope you are fine
    Today I analyzed 5 pairs and opened positions on them with great respect to the capital management and without risk due to this week full of news and data on the dollar and the pound, so I will present a summary of the trades open today.

Trading will be opened on Monday 05/03/2020

EUR/CAD

A good opportunity I seized from bouncing off the trend line of the daily timeframe with the lowest stop loss points.

GBP/USD

This pair was expected to rise because it was unable to breach the trend line and it rose with a strong daily candle.

CAD/JPY

The pair is falling from a strong supply zone and tough resistance which took advantage of the situation with the lowest stops.

GBP/CAD

A great opportunity, but I entered it somewhat late. I see a strong rebound from the buying area and strong support. I hope my prediction is correct.

USD/CAD

I entered this pair again not in retaliation for my past loss but rather my expectation is to rise from this solid support.

Good luck everyone

15. 5 users say Thank You to heart of stone for this useful post.

Elone Musk (03-05-2021), Interlock (03-05-2021), rescue1122 (03-05-2021), The End (05-05-2021), Youcefstyles (04-05-2021)

16. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    144 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone, I hope you are fine.
    It was too late to work on my trading notes and I opened trades at an inconvenient time for me to work because I was too busy preparing for Eid al-Fitr, so I closed most of the trades without following any error, And I lost $ 6 of my accumulated profits.
    The important thing is that I did not follow the forum because I was prevented from asking for approval to participate with me as well, especially since I did not get a single dollar since I was banned, so I stayed away from participating until the end of the ban period, which is the date of May 9.
    I will start my activity at the beginning of the week because I missed a lot of work, monitoring the market and following the trading journals of the forum members, which we also benefit from.

Closed processes:

I made foolishness when I closed my trades, but I had to do so, I successfully predicted the pound dollar. The rest of the deals were not successful at all.
    This is forex and trading, and there is no 100% successful strategy for knowing the price trend and your excellence in technical analysis, so we must trade carefully and with good management so that we do not lose a lot of money and be able to compensate for all the losses we receive.

Our date will be with the start of the market opening and we will start to seize opportunities and open good deals, but I will change the profit strategy because I will work on the goal of fewer pips so as not to prolong the duration of my trades and the news does not change the course of the price direction.

Rejected

17. 8 users say Thank You to heart of stone for this useful post.

Aslamkhan (18-05-2021), fadilah (16-05-2021), Interlock (16-05-2021), ola4real (16-05-2021), rescue1122 (16-05-2021), Snoopdogg (16-05-2021), SweetRose (16-05-2021), wise-man (16-05-2021)

18. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    144 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings to all and a good start to all members of the forum. I hope that we are trading well because the market is going through an abnormal movement, especially since I have not seen it in a while, so I did not understand the movement today, especially since the first day of trading is difficult to predict the price, even if I analyzed using the best strategy, caution remains required.

Open trades

Gold:

You have placed an order pending gold. Usually, I don't trade in gold with a small capital, but the chance of a bounce from 50 Fibonacci levels is possible, which is an area between 1858-1870.
    I consider this area an excellent selling point, a pending order was opened in 1870 with a stop loss of only 1875, the target is supposed to be 1790, but I set it only at 1823.
    The daily candle is weak at the strong trend line. I see it as a trap to mislead many and enter selling from these levels, but gold still has the hope to reach the pink sales area 1863-1870.
    I do not recommend buying gold either, and the plan for success in gold is to seize its golden opportunities at strong levels and synchronized with the news.

USD/CHF:

I see it as a buying opportunity at 0.9000 major support and seized the opportunity and only entered 0.05 lots due to my keenness on managing capital.
    Stop loss, if I reach it, I will only lose $ 1, which is why I entered the trade with the fewest number of lots and fewer stops loss.
    I bought it for two reasons, which are strong support and also the possibility of bouncing back to the upside and forming a double support pattern, as the dollar will recover and correct as well, and I see it as an opportunity for the dollar to rise.

GBP/USD:

This is a speculative deal only because the general trend is up and the pair is now in a corrective phase. I will follow this pair because it can bounce and rise in any support, which is one of the weaknesses in trading against the trend, and I don't recommend it.
    The stop loss is small, about 20 pips, the target is within 70 pips, and it can be closed lower if I have to.

Trading with capital management is the best decision to make and work to accumulate better than losing an account due to wrong decisions.

Good luck everyone.

A heart of stone.

Rejected

19. 6 users say Thank You to heart of stone for this useful post.

amiron56 (17-05-2021), Anatoli Damien (17-05-2021), Interlock (17-05-2021), loaded-prof (17-05-2021), The End (17-05-2021), Youcefstyles (18-05-2021)

20. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    144 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Welcome everybody
    I think things are not well in terms of approval of posts and on the other hand trading and price reversals.

Closed trades

GBP / USD sudden rise and breach of the channel ceiling, thus the stop loss has been reached, and the pair will continue to rise, and every drop is an opportunity to buy it.

As for the USD / CHF, it reached a stop loss with a strong candle for only four hours due to the sudden and ill-considered depreciation of the US dollar.

USDX

Therefore, I will start my magazine with an analysis of the Dollar Index, this indicator that gives us a prediction for dollar pairs, US indices and metals as well.
    In my view of the dollar index, according to my strategy, if it breaks through the level of 89.18 with a strong weekly candle, the dollar will collapse and will fall to the level of 80.07. It is now in the stage of testing the strong trend line.
    Therefore, we must be careful and watch carefully because it may rebound from 89.18 and rise, and if it does not outperform, it will continue to decline.

Opening gold and EURUSD positions

gold

The sell order was activated from the level of 1870 and the reason for this is that it is a strong selling area, and the Bollinger Bands indicator and the correction from the Fibonacci 50 level indicate that the area is strong and is targeting the downside.
    TP 1835-1823-1808.
    Best stop loss 1880.

EUR / USD

EUR / USD is now in short term, breaking it will drop a lot and re-test the trend line, but if the stop loss is reached, there will be another scenario where inevitably there will be hope for a visit to 1.2350.
    Entry is 1.2218.
    Take profit equals 1.2169.
    Stop-loss 1.2250.

good luck for everybody

A heart of stone

Attached Images    

Rejected

21. 9 users say Thank You to heart of stone for this useful post.

Anatoli Damien (18-05-2021), fadilah (18-05-2021), Honey Bee (18-05-2021), Interlock (18-05-2021), Latif3193 (18-05-2021), loaded-prof (18-05-2021), ola4real (19-05-2021), SweetRose (18-05-2021), The End (18-05-2021)

22. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    144 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone.

last week was very difficult at work due to my own circumstances, but all obstacles did not allow me to move away from trading and open some trades, from which I recovered all my losses from the bonus, and I have not withdrawn the profits so far just to work with the accumulation until conditions improve

Closed trades

Most of the closed trades were gold because I was a good follower and analyst as well. I waited a long time to go up over 1910, but it didn't work, which gave me a prediction of its descent.

Dollar index

It is now unable to pass 89.25, but I see that it is a solid and strong level, and the dollar is rising and regaining strength again, and with this, I see the negativity of indices and metals.

Bitcoin

I would expect it to drop and collapse down to as low as $ 20,000, given that it has surrendered at the $ 37K level and cannot hold above it with strong candles. I see that any decline and stability below 32,000 Bitcoin will fall to 20,000 and may reach 18,000. This is the result of a deep correction.

gold

I do not recommend buying gold from these levels as I am waiting for it to reach the specified levels because they are strong levels for a rebound and the return of gold to levels and lower. There is hope for an upside, But buying from here is dangerous or possible. After the stop-loss to the level of 1870, you can make a purchase.
    As for me, I prefer to sell gold from those specified levels on the chart due to the strength of the dollar and the strength of these levels, with a slight stop loss.

Attached Images  

Rejected

23. 4 users say Thank You to heart of stone for this useful post.

Anatoli Damien (29-05-2021), fadilah (30-05-2021), Honey Bee (30-05-2021), Interlock (29-05-2021)

24. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    144 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone.

Today is the second trading day of this week. We have news today, especially regarding the Euro. The outlook is negative, and the market is very boring and slow in price behaviour, so I haven't entered much into successful trades.
    I opened positions on Euro Weekly after depositing my bonus into my account, and I am very optimistic about working on the forum, and I have withdrawn part of my winnings in USD.

Closed trades:

I did not open many deals, and I was somewhat away from the market because I was very busy lately, and despite that, I was only following gold, but I did not excel in it, and it was a failed opportunity, and I will make up for it in the coming times.

Related economic events:

Today we have news that is not very important, but for the euro, I expect negativity, but according to the dollar index, it will recover and rebound, and we will see a decline in indices and metals, and the movement is very slow, boring. The important thing today is that there is no strong movement.

Active Trades:

GBP/USD:

The pair could not hold below the trend line and made a false break. Slight speculation entered this pair with the general trend, which is buying with the stop loss at 1.4111. I think it is resisting strong support. I took advantage of the opportunity and hope to excel in it.

USD/JPY:

I entered this pair, and I am sure of the upside as long as it broke the trend line and bounced with strong candles, and it is also in an uptrend. I also set the stop loss at 109.00, and the target may rise if it proves to continue rising. I only chose 110.00 so as not to risk too much given the volatility of the Dollar and the lack of clarity in its direction.

Approved

25. 17 users say Thank You to heart of stone for this useful post.

911 GT (08-06-2021), amiron56 (08-06-2021), bappy4x (08-06-2021), fadilah (09-06-2021), Farnadus007 (08-06-2021), Felix4x (08-06-2021), grasper (08-06-2021), Guestteam (08-06-2021), Interlock (08-06-2021), Ranger (08-06-2021), rescue1122 (08-06-2021), Romanrein (08-06-2021), ShantiMan (08-06-2021), sophiafx (08-06-2021), Tacaz (08-06-2021), The End (08-06-2021), Youcefstyles (08-06-2021)

26. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    144 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone.

I welcome you to my trading magazine. I was not lucky to open successful deals despite the presence of opportunities, but I do not see it as a good opportunity because my strategy for seizing opportunities is from good levels of strong tops or supports. Otherwise, I will close deals manually if we conclude that they will go in the opposite direction, so I don't like to take risks and this lesson learned.

Closed trades:

I consider them to be failed trades because I wasn't sure of the entry point. I also considered that this week was very boring, especially since the movement was incomprehensible and illogical, and what I also learned is that I will be convinced of a small goal because the long-term goal takes a long time and tires me, so I decided to open deals on small targets because the fluctuations became violent and it is possible at any A moment reversed and become a great loss.

Scheduled news for trading:

Today's news is very important and violent and is concerned with the dollar, metals and indices in particular, so we will be wary of this period and trade very carefully.

Active Trades:

GBP/USD:

The bounce from the strong trend line is the last buying opportunity for this pair. I take it as an opportunity because the general trend is up, but I will stick to my stop-loss and target and wait for the outcome because it can be difficult to break the trend unless there is strong news affecting the trend.

CAD/JPY:

The pair is moving above the Fibonacci 50 levels, as it did not settle below the moving average 100, it is now on a strong support level, and, as evidenced by the Bollinger Bands indicator, it is preparing to rise, and I entered the stop loss, but the biggest possibility is the rise because the correction period is over.

USD/CHF:

On the daily time frame, the pair touched the ascending trend line, taking into account the stability above it with strong candles, especially if the closing above it with a daily candle will rise, so I entered the deal with a very small stop loss, and the target will be less than the Moving Average 100.

Approved

27. 13 users say Thank You to heart of stone for this useful post.

amiron56 (10-06-2021), bidyut (10-06-2021), fadilah (12-06-2021), Farnadus007 (10-06-2021), grasper (10-06-2021), Interlock (10-06-2021), ola4real (10-06-2021), rescue1122 (10-06-2021), Romanrein (10-06-2021), ShantiMan (10-06-2021), Sharks (10-06-2021), SweetRose (10-06-2021), The End (10-06-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Subscribed to this Thread : 1