No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: SpammersEnemy's Trading Journal

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

SpammersEnemy is a jewel in the rough SpammersEnemy is a jewel in the rough SpammersEnemy is a jewel in the rough SpammersEnemy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    90 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Arrow SpammersEnemy's Trading Journal

Update # 1 Dated 27 March 2021:

Greetings and good after noon friends, Today I'm going to open my trading journal. Today I am opening a trading journal on requesting my friends and I have no specific knowledge to update the trading journal because I have joined this forum few week ago. I will try to share the best information according to this forum so that all the people can get benefit from it. And I will also contact some senior members because I do not have any special experience of trading journal and trading, then I will request them to help me. I hope that when I contact, he will definitely help me and I will not have any issue in the future.

Covid-19 In USA

If we talk about coronavirus, then in the USA it is to a large extent Of cases all over the USA. In the USA in the last few months, the cases of Covid-19 had decreased to a great extent, but now again Covid-19 cases are increasing to an alarming extent. There the people of USA did not take precautionary habit, due to which it increased. But now the government there has shifted its role to a great extent, due to which it will be easy to control it.

Name: Screenshot_20210327-141416.png Views: 188 Size: 96.6 KB

Bonus Credited In Trading Account:

I have never worked on this forum before today nor do I have any work experience here. I got my bonus in my account last night and this is my bonus, this is my first time I have not received any bonus before. I will thank the Instaforex and another mt5 forum who gave me a good bonus.

Name: Screenshot_20210327-140859.png Views: 182 Size: 62.2 KB

CL

CL strong rise this morning to continue the movement on Friday that the current market closing. Seeing the daily candle pattern there is a candle forming a tail, this seems to indicate the trend is going to go up, this is according to the candle pattern. and based on support resistance, if the CL rises, then the 62.40 level will test this area is the CL defense area. If you want to buy CL then you can take profit in the 62.10 area if the 63.30 area is unable to be broken and penetrated then GU will continue down and vice versa if it is able to be broken then CL will continue Up trend.
    For the trend itself, in my opinion, there is still a trendy trend that needs to be watched out for is if the increase in CL is a false signal because the CL trend is still clean and the CL movement tends to go back and forth, many say that the CL movement is unclear because the Brexit itself has not a deal yet.

Name: Screenshot_20210327-141319.png Views: 184 Size: 103.8 KB

Gold

the movement of Gold is starting to shake again, this is coming down ahead of the open market session at 2 o'clock this afternoon. In my opinion, it has to be corrected as well, but this morning because there was a small gap opening so many traders are eyeing that area so that it rose by around 33 pips to the high price at 1731. this afternoon, the price started to get back at 1722, maybe it will keep buying saturation.

Name: Screenshot_20210327-141259.png Views: 185 Size: 103.5 KB

Bitcoin

Until this afternoon there has been no significant movement in BTC and when viewed from the H1 time frame, BTC is currently trying to test the trendline resistance line. Because the major trend is still in a bearish phase, it seems that the upward movement that occurs is still part of the corrective phase and if it fails to break the trendline resistance then BTC has the opportunity to move down again.

Name: Screenshot_20210327-141249.png Views: 183 Size: 110.0 KB

However, if the trendline is successfully broken, this pair has the potential to initiate the formation of a reversal phase.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

2. 14 users say Thank You to SpammersEnemy for this useful post.

ayan555 (27-03-2021), balochriaz (06-04-2021), Ch saab (30-03-2021), Fighterss (27-03-2021), ForexRider (27-03-2021), Husnain41ff (27-03-2021), Interlock (27-03-2021), PhilipOscar (27-03-2021), RightMan1 (27-03-2021), ringgit_maker (27-03-2021), Rsb Nawaz (27-03-2021), ShantiMan (27-03-2021), Summy (27-03-2021), Tacaz (27-03-2021)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

SpammersEnemy is a jewel in the rough SpammersEnemy is a jewel in the rough SpammersEnemy is a jewel in the rough SpammersEnemy's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    90 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update # 2 Dated 28 March 2021:

Greetings and good after noon friends, Today I am updating my trading quite lately because I was busy because of this I could not update my trading journal on time. Even today, the market is closed because today is Sunday, on Sunday and Saturday, the market is closed every week, so we need to wait when the market is open and we open our trades. I received 11 $ bonus from the previous week. I will also work hard and work and try that I get a better bonus than this one. So I hope that I will get good bonus of this week and my trading will also be good.

Economic calendar for Monday:

I think we will see a very good movement in the market on Monday, because we can get high-impact new ones in GBPUSD on Monday which can have a very positive impact in the market. If we work by planning, then we can succeed in this very soon, so I will do a full plan and open my trade later. I have learned from my senior leader that we should not trade without planning at all and should not enter the market without looking at the condition of the market. I wish i will get double triple profit no more than the bonus I have received.

Name: Screenshot_20210328-152214.png Views: 180 Size: 45.3 KB

Vaccination of covid-19:

Vaccination of Covid-19 has started all over the world and almost all the countries of the world are getting vaccinated right now. The effect of vaccination is very good and many patients are dying for recovery now and those who have been vaccinated once again will not be victim of Covid-19 again. I would say that those who have not yet done vaccination, get their person's Vaccination done as soon as possible.

Name: Screenshot_20210328-152002_1616926846629.jpg Views: 189 Size: 118.4 KB

Gbpusd

And I am still quite interested in discussing the gbpusd pair, where this pair during the month of May experienced a quite extraordinary decline, even some of my friends saw experiencing MC from unidirectional movements in this pair. If technically, from the major trend, I see that this pair is still quite strong in a bearish trend. but indeed at this time it seems that it is already oversold, we can see this by the formation of the pin bar candle pattern on the daily time frame. so I think it is possible that next week gbpusd will experience an upward correction at least to the closest resistance level at 1.2731.

Technically, the short-term trend of the GBPUSD currency pair is still in a bearish condition, but before the market close last week there was intervention from buyers who could raise the price to the upper Bollinger band at the price range of 1.2732. And if later this price breaks out then GU has the potential to rise towards 1.2815.

well as in the picture above, for Gbpusd you can see if the H4 candle H4 is enggulfing long enough, therefore, here we might be able to look for an entry buy analysis, when the price is reatrish with a sl below the bottom, if possible the price will go up,

while on the stoch itself, it can be seen that if there has been a cross between the red and green lines, it is possible if the price starts to be bullish, that's all my analysis, hopefully it will be useful and regards to profit.

Name: Screenshot_20210328-151716.png Views: 184 Size: 108.1 KB

Nzdusd

For my analysis in the Nzdusd pair, I do see an opportunity that the price might try to move bullish a little more because incidentally the replacement for Theresa May has not been officially announced. So I think the market will still make the price move bullish as a form of correction where my guess is that the price has the opportunity to be bullish up to the 0.6810 fibo level around the 0.6997.

However, changing the timeframe to daily actually has a very strong tendency to move bearishly because the price has managed to breakout support at 0.6990 which is a signal that the seller is strong enough. Coupled with many speculations that the hard Brexit will be chosen by the British government so that perhaps the price movement in the nzdusd pair will find it difficult to form a bullish trend.

Name: Screenshot_20210328-151358.png Views: 184 Size: 105.5 KB

Audusd

For Audusd last Friday I saw that there would be an increase because the price had managed to break the CB1 area, so for yesterday I was more dominant looking for buy opportunities, I will tuck it under my analysis last Friday. I don't really know about fundamental analysis, about the resignation of the prime minister, may it cause GBP to weaken.

it looks like Audusd will not be able to, or less yet, this is a price correction, towards 0.7730 only, if the price doesn't break out, it will move down again, please be patient if for Audusd moving bullish there is still unfulfilled support, Audusd could just continue moving down towards 0.7636.

Name: Screenshot_20210328-150400.png Views: 178 Size: 70.6 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Rejected

4. 13 users say Thank You to SpammersEnemy for this useful post.

786786786 (28-03-2021), balochriaz (06-04-2021), Falatiyoos (28-03-2021), Fighterss (28-03-2021), Forex Prediction (28-03-2021), fozia143 (28-03-2021), IFX VLadimir (28-03-2021), Interlock (28-03-2021), loaded-prof (28-03-2021), PhilipOscar (28-03-2021), Rsb Nawaz (28-03-2021), SAFA,FARIGH (28-03-2021), Scared329 (28-03-2021)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    90 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update # 3 Dated 29 March 2021:

Greetings and good after noon friends, Today I am updating my trading quite lately because today I went to the hospital and my son was not feeling well, due to this, I have started updating my trading journal very late today. Since today we have all started our trading and today I have also opened my trade. Although my bonus is very low, but I will try to use this bonus properly and get even more good points from it. If I do analysis on time, then I will benefit from it and I will also get good profit. Gold experiencing this strengthening supported by the results of the CPI which have a negative effect on Gold, but if we look in general I think Gold will experience a correction sis, the problem is I see the key level at 1700 so hopefully the buy is safe -Where am I, because is already quite powerful too Sis, that's why I don't have the courage to hit Gold for today sis, I'll just listen, hopefully everything is just a profit.

Economic calendar for Today:

Today, we need us to do scalping and more of our trade are no important economic reports due in the US and eu today so foreign exchange market traders will likely focus on coronavirus updates from Europe. Europe is facing a third wave of the virus, and markets are concerned that additional virus-related restrictions will put more pressure on the European economy. These concerns have put material pressure on the euro in recent trading sessions. Meanwhile, the US economy is projected to grow strongly in 2021 due to a new round of economic stimulus. If we look at the calendar in today's day, then we can get a better profit from it.

Name: Screenshot_20210329-160041.png Views: 175 Size: 75.2 KB

Running trades in Silver:

Today I have opened my trade in silver after analysis a lot. I have done a lot of analysis and after that I have made my trade a silver buy side. The trade i put in Silver lot size is 0.07. My total capital is $ 11 . I am sure of one thing that today the Gold must go up after coming down. Therefore, I will never close my trade soon and I will close my trade only after getting good profit.

Name: Screenshot_20210329-145513_1617015752836.jpg Views: 178 Size: 93.7 KB

Usdjpy

At noon today, the price of usdjpy is observed to be still in a quite dominant position controlled by buyers where the price has been able to penetrate the middle bollinger band and will now catch up to MA50 and the line at the pivot point and if it is able then the opportunity for a rise is enormous to look for moments. moment for another bullish move which will eventually become the dominant trend. experiencing bearish pressure, but in the session on Friday last night there was resistance from the buyers who immediately pushed quite strong too, oh yeah, don't forget that tonight there will be resistance. There is a release of non-farm payroll or US NFP, so you have to be careful.

Name: Screenshot_20210329-155028_1617015677293.jpg Views: 185 Size: 266.8 KB

Eurusd

Seeing the eurusd pair is quite interesting. Where last night when the dollar strengthened in the eurusd pair, the bearishness dominated, especially on the H1 time frame. Currently buyers are dominating where buyers are trying to break the nearest resistance at the price of 1.1999. If it is not confirmed then eurusd will weaken again towards the support at 1.1890 So in my opinion, I still just wait and see. Waiting for the confirmation price.

Name: Screenshot_20210329-155004_1617015728734.jpg Views: 188 Size: 289.7 KB

The most important thing is we must always maintain our own performance and balance well. So that we can always win against the market.

Gbpusd

technically the trend that is formed in the Gbpusd pair on H1 TF is in line, currently the Gbpusd pair is making an upward correction towards the SBR level at 1.3960, if later the price breaks above it clearly then it is estimated that the price will go up to yesterday's high but if the price re-checks from here, it is certain that the price will move back in line towards the support at 1.3605.

Name: Screenshot_20210329-155017_1617015698545.jpg Views: 186 Size: 283.9 KB

where the possibility will still be bearish again and chase 1.3800 again. The current increase is probably only a correction. And will test 1.4075 and 1.3900 areas. In my opinion, positive sentiment on the USD will still occur. In my opinion, the USD index still looks quite a strong bullish pattern. So the short gbpusd option is more attractive in my opinion.

Approved

6. 15 users say Thank You to SpammersEnemy for this useful post.

amiron56 (29-03-2021), balochriaz (06-04-2021), bhai001 (29-03-2021), Fighterss (29-03-2021), Forex Prediction (29-03-2021), Interlock (29-03-2021), JoneAnderson (29-03-2021), PhilipOscar (29-03-2021), RightMan1 (29-03-2021), Rsb Nawaz (29-03-2021), safaddi53 (29-03-2021), Scared329 (29-03-2021), Tacaz (29-03-2021), TuneForex (29-03-2021), TurgutAlp (29-03-2021)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    90 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update # 4 Dated 30 March 2021:

Greetings and good morning friends, Today I am updating my trading early in the morning because today i wake up early and offers fajir prayer and know i'm updating my trading journal. Yesterday I opened my trades and I got very good profit in their trades. this week no buyers and sellers have dominated because the movement in the market tends to experience a sideways phase. If last night it was the seller who pushed the price down, now it is the buyer's turn to push the price up again and the potential to get back to the Resistance level 91.90, but if it fails to break above the 92.90 level, then Usdx might be back Bearish.

Japanese Retail Sales Minus 3 Months in a row, Yen Kian Cornered:

On Tuesday (30 / March), the Japanese Bureau of Statistics published data on retail sales which decreased by 1.5 percent on an annual basis (Year-over-Year) in February. This figure managed to beat expectations of economists who predict Japanese retail sales will fall to 2.8 percent from 2.4 percent decline in January. Compared to the previous month, it is clear that the retail sales trend in Sakura country has been in the negative zone for three consecutive months. This happened because it was triggered by the cautious attitude of Japanese consumers in spending their money, underscoring the fragility of the economic recovery from last year's sharp slump. The broader decline in Japanese retail sales data for February was largely driven by lower spending on items such as clothing, toiletries and general merchandise, the data showed. "That the coronavirus is not abating is the main reason for worrying about the delay in economic recovery ... Clothes don't sell because people don't go out and people don't actually return to commercial facilities, the trend is they shop at the supermarket in their neighborhood", said Atsushi Takeda, chief economist. Itochu Economic Research Institute. Referring to the recent series of dismal Japanese fundamental data releases, analysts see the Japanese economy as likely to contract sharply again in the first quarter of this year. Unmitigated, economists predict Japan's economy will fall 6.0 percent during the January-March 2021 period amid a weakening in the consumer spending and export sectors which are still weak. This condition will be a new challenge for the BoJ to intervene by issuing policies such as massive stimulus to stimulate economic growth.

Name: Screenshot_20210330-083255_1617075202088.jpg Views: 201 Size: 402.2 KB

Closed trades in Silver and Eurusdweek:

If I talk about my trading of tomorrow, then my trading of tomorrow went very well and I got very good profit in yesterday's trade. Yesterday, I had a profit of $ 11, which I am very happy to get it has given me this first time in my trading. When I opened my trade yesterday, I had completed the plan and only then I entered the market. Today I did not start my trading because I have not yet make withdrawal, I will make my trading again only after applying the drone.

Name: Screenshot_20210330-081930.png Views: 175 Size: 77.6 KB

Gbpusd

The GBPUSD pair shows a downward trend, even the downward momentum is getting stronger since the increase this afternoon bounced down from the position of 1.3682, which means that GBPUSD has a chance to fall deeper without a hitch towards the 1.3600 price position. on long-term time frames and based on the performance on the daily chart, it appears that GBPUSD is trading in a sharp rising wedge formation, indicating strong long-term bullish momentum in market sentiment. The pair remains closer to the overbought level of the RSI for the 14th period. The resistance level of 1.3750 becomes a new resistance point which GBP has been difficult to break for several times. However, if it is broken, GBPUSD will shoot up towards 1.3800.

Name: Screenshot_20210330-083631.png Views: 175 Size: 75.5 KB

Eurusd

Technically, we can see that during the past week EURUSD was still standing firmly above the strong support level, which is at the price of 1.2050 and has not been shaken. There might be another try at this support level, but in general the movement for EURUSD still shows bullish. On the other hand, EURUSD still has the potential to rise where the first objective is the resistance level at 1.2222 and then 1.2275. it is clear that the pair This is still moving sideways or moving within the price range between 1.2290 to 1.2110, so the price trend will be more visible after one of them is broken, as long as one of them has not been broken, it is estimated that the Eurusd price will still be trapped between the two ranges, so additional from me, hopefully it will be useful.

Name: Screenshot_20210330-083715.png Views: 171 Size: 71.1 KB

Usdchf

The Usdchf movement was again rejected at 1.3745 in yesterday's trading session and the bearishness was deep again, I think today will continue its decline to 0.9340 and 0.9450. buy option at 0.9370 can be done after confirmation that the price will go up in that area. Remain careful if the price breaks 0.9340 there is a possibility that a long bearish movement will occur on Usdchf. Thus, to support this bearish scenario, the major Usdchf currency pair must fall away from the dynamic resistance level of EMA200 TF H1 at the price level of 0.9410. That is the description of the trading plan that I have prepared for the major Usdchf currency pairs today, friends! So that later if there is a strengthening in the European session, I think it will only be limited to a correction to find a foothold down today.

Name: Screenshot_20210330-083739.png Views: 170 Size: 76.4 KB

Rejected

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    90 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update # 5 Dated 02 April 2021:

Greetings and good morning friends, Today I am updating my trading early in the morning because today i wake up early and And now I am going to update my trading journal. Happy activities and trading again. Hopefully the results of today's trading can get big and maximum profits. Since today is Good Friday, the gold pair is off today. On next Monday, the possibility of gold will decline again. And maybe it will drop to a price of 1,700 again. Gold has made a lot of upward movement on the night. Along with this, silver is also going upwards because the movement of gold and silver is the same and both go side by side. So if you have to trade or open your trade in gold, then you have to keep these things in mind and only then you will have to open your trade.

Trading history of previous week:

Last week was very good for me and it is also going to be very good for me and I am trading and running very well with my $ 11 account. I am thankful to the Instaforex people who gave me the opportunity to work here and by working with them, I am running more than a small amount here. I have also done very good planning this week and I am also sharing my trading history with you how much profit I have earned. I hope that is why the bonus will come, if I get the bonus today, then I can get a very good bonus.

Name: Screenshot_20210402-084643.png Views: 181 Size: 120.1 KB

Trade disabled in Silver:

As soon as I tried to open my trade in silver this morning, I was getting this message show "Trade Disabled".
    I don't know why this is coming because I started working with Instaforex people. But I know that this is a technical error that will happen very soon and we will be able to trade in silver again. The IT of Instaforex will fix it very soon and we will trade again in Silver.I would request that he finish this error as soon as possible and we can trade again in Silver.

Name: Screenshot_20210402-084727.png Views: 161 Size: 38.7 KB

Gold

The current GOLD position has started to move up again after being in a sideway position for a long time and it looks like at the end of this week it will try to break the resistance that has been formed before and we'll just wait because the movement is really wild for tonight with fluctuations very high and hopefully everything is in a safe condition under control. if we can see how important this line correction is so that we take gold in the lower area, it hangs on support, oh yeah will be floating because from my usdx analysis that the movement of this buyer is more tips than the existing seller, my hope is that this way, taking sell or buy will be our top priority.

Name: Screenshot_20210402-084943.png Views: 164 Size: 75.3 KB

Silver

The Silver chart is currently experiencing a decline on the hourly chart. On the chart it can be seen that the price is stuck at the resistance level at 24.990 and at the moment the price is likely to make a correction around the support level at 24.750 and if the price is able to hold around this support and the price goes up. then the increase is at least until the previous resistance, which is at 24.550 and if only the price is able to break the resistance level then this is a sign that the increase will continue which is likely to the resistance level at 24.110. the focus is on opening buy entry only because this Silver Pair is also experiencing a very strong Bullish Trend. If as usual, you want to end the year, indeed the Silver Price will indeed experience a high increase so it should focus on buying which can be used for entry within a period of time. the short or the long one.

Name: Screenshot_20210402-084908.png Views: 162 Size: 77.2 KB

Bitcoin

Bitcoin market for daily trading on the last day of trading this week friends! In general, I support the bearish scenario for today, because I predict that the US dollar will strengthen today. So that with this strengthening of the USD, I think Btc will be corrected down to at least the EMA50 TF H1 support level at the price of 55456 today. Btc will still go up to the seventh sky so there is no resistance made by the seller and if this continues, we can't help but wait until where it will go up and how long it will go up so we'll just wait for the signal to go down. rather than force it now. It is true that the bullish trend is strong, so I'm tired of waiting too.

Name: Screenshot_20210402-085013.png Views: 161 Size: 87.3 KB

Approved

9. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    90 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update # 6 Dated 05 April 2021:

Greetings and good morning friends, Today I am updating my trading journal. Today I have started updating my trading journal after a long time because I was busy for many days and today I am free, so I have started updating my trading general. All of us have passed our boring time and today is Monday and on the Monday, the market is turned on and the boring time is also over and everyone will open their trade now. If you have a good bonus and trading experience, then you can open your trade today and also generate a good profit.

My running trade in Silver:

Today I put my trade in silver towards buy and I hope that today I will get good profit on my brother's date. The lot size of my trade is 0.07 in silver I will put my trade TP on 25.100 If my TP gets hit, I will get a good profit. You hope that in a while, you have to face upwards in the market and I will get a good profit.

Name: Screenshot_20210405-103149.png Views: 152 Size: 44.8 KB

Trade history of previous week:

My total capital is $ 11 and generated a very good profit in the last week by giving $ 11. I made a lot of $ 12 profit last week and have also withdraw it. I worked with complete planning last week, due to which I got a lot of profit and even today I have executed my trade with proper planning and I am sure that I will still get good profit today. If you do not want to fall, then you will also have to do a proper plan and only then you will have to open your trade.

Name: Screenshot_20210405-103411.png Views: 150 Size: 43.9 KB

Bitcoin

On the 4-hour chart for the pair, I am considering the formation of a bullish Wulf and, in theory, a decline should begin. Yesterday, of course, the price broke up, the upper border of the inverted triangle, this is the level of 52786, from where it expected a reversal and decline, but could not continue the growth. Now the pair is trying to turn around to start moving down. In general, I expect that the decline will continue to the level of 38483, to the lower border of the inverted triangle. But in order to start the decline, again, you need to break down the level of 52786. Therefore, we observe how the price will try to break through today, this is the level down, and after that it will be possible to draw conclusions. Either the pair will continue to grow, or we should expect a decline in the pair.

Name: Screenshot_20210405-103335.png Views: 153 Size: 99.8 KB

Eurusdweek

In the general outline, the continuation of the decline in the pair's quotes looks more profitable, since the trend on the 4-hour chart looks quite unambiguous, and although at this moment the price is in the test of the 14-period moving average, the moving average is decreasing, which means that the priority remains the reduction of the Euro in the medium-term perspective.
    At the moment, the sellers are also supported by the stochastic, which goes gently to the south.
    According to the current situation, it is possible to admit a small jump in the Euro, again to the test of the level of the bottom of the channel 0.4445 and then wait for a more confident decline to the test of the 2/8 reversal level at 0.4434, its breakdown and decline to the area of ​​the round level 0.4560.

Name: Screenshot_20210405-103254.png Views: 145 Size: 86.8 KB

UsdX

On the monthly chart, we have a sideways channel narrowing as the highs are lower and the loys are higher. Where the exit will be in the long term, one market knows. After the breakdown of the main downward trend line, I dare to aim after the southern correction at 95.30 - 96, the horizontally located blue Kijun line. There is strong support at 90.62. Its breakdown, in my opinion, will confirm the long-term south. For a week, we got a reversal candlestick with the likelihood of a continuation of the southern correction. Technically, it comes in handy. Since Monday, after a slight pullback, I expect a continuation of the decline to the area of ​​92.55 (the red Kijun line on the daily chart). There is an uptrend next to it. Its breakdown will confirm a further decline to the 92.20 area.

Name: Screenshot_20210405-103228.png Views: 144 Size: 77.6 KB

Approved

10. 13 users say Thank You to SpammersEnemy for this useful post.

amiron56 (05-04-2021), balochriaz (06-04-2021), bhai001 (05-04-2021), fareedkhan (05-04-2021), Forex Prediction (05-04-2021), Honey Bee (05-04-2021), Interlock (05-04-2021), Killer089 (05-04-2021), PhilipOscar (05-04-2021), pryo (05-04-2021), rescue1122 (05-04-2021), RightMan1 (05-04-2021), Rsb Nawaz (05-04-2021)

11. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    90 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update # 7 Dated 06 April 2021:

Greetings and good evening friends, Today I am updating my trading journal. I have been updating my trading journal quite late because I was busy in doing things, because of this I could not update my trading journal on time. I had a great day today because I have achieved a very good profit today. I achieved a withdraw of $ 14 today and after achieving this withdraw, i'm feeling too good. The movement yesterday showed a reversal price, where price increases are expected to continue into the 94.60 price level resistance area just price reversal pattern forming in advance with the success of the dynamic break the support area at the time, namely the 200 ema area. then increasingly convinced by the success and the 5 ema break 10 as a sign for making a reversal of a price movement. Seeing this potential, it is estimated that the price on the daily time frame will decline first with a target price reduction in the range of 91.60.

My running trade in Silver:

I have put my trade in silver and I have put my trade down and my trade lot size is 0.07 and I hope that I will get good profit in this trade also. I have completely Analysis the market and after that I have put my trade after planning and hope that I will get good profit tonight also.

Name: Screenshot_20210406-171222_1617711225087.jpg Views: 154 Size: 102.0 KB

Gold

The conditions for today's price is below the 200 Exponential Moving Average, the possibility of bearish pressure could still arise, but on the other hand we need to be vigilant, because there is a chance for reversal as well. For my planning next week as below, in my opinion when the price reaches the red box area, seller pressure will appear again, the red box area will likely intersect with the 200 Exponential Moving average which we make as dynamic resistance.

Name: Screenshot_20210406-172918.png Views: 147 Size: 108.0 KB

The sell area itself is in the price range 1759 to 1746, if you want to place a pending order you might be able to place it in that area, but you can also wait for confirmation in the form of a bearish engulfing candle or a pinbar candle. Then the stop loss can be placed in the red horizontal line area, with a price range of 1779, the target is the green line at 1700. I only target one take profit area, because if you look at the structure this pair has the opportunity to move higher, however Before going up, in my opinion, there is still the potential for correction first, during this moment of correction we can use it to open a sell entry.

Usdjpy

The USDJPY pair on the monthly timeframe seems to be in a strong bullish movement. The pressure from buyers in the last month has been able to push the price up to the level of 110,845 from the opening price at the level of 106,706. In addition, this movement has also changed the price tendency from bearish to bullish. This happens because the price movement is able to penetrate the SMA 20 and EMA 50 so that the position is now above the two moving averages. And at the same time it opens up opportunities for USDJPY to strengthen again in the following months.

Name: Screenshot_20210406-172806.png Views: 144 Size: 102.4 KB

Usdchf

The bullish trend movement for the past few days seems to have started to be overbought, and now the price seems to have managed to break down the support area created from the trend line, this area is thought to be the limit for trend changes.

From the pattern that shows the hope that the price will successfully move to change the trend and become a bearish trend for the future. when there is a sideways or consolidation moment in the Mother Candle or Mother Parent area. but seeing the price trend here the seller is still in control. indeed for some time to be precise 2 days the USD is in weakening again.

Name: Screenshot_20210406-172651.png Views: 144 Size: 85.8 KB

This decline is expected to at least test the support area at the 0.9378 price level. this area is a strong support area where we will wait for further price reactions after reaching the area there. let's look at a lower time frame.

Gbpusd

The British pound in trading developments on Monday continued to grow within a moderately growing price channel, which has been forming the pair for quite a long time. At the moment, the price has risen to the upper limit of resistance and is now trading near the price value of 1.3900, but it is not necessary to rise above the price yet, as the technical situation does not allow for such an advance. At the same time, Stochastic also shows that the currency pair has approached the upper limit of the current price corridor and it is possible that the instrument price will decline.

From the fundamental side today, there is no notification of economic news from Queen Elizabeth's country that will affect the movement of the GBPUSD currency market today. Practically today, the observation of trading opportunities is only using technical today.

Name: Screenshot_20210406-172527.png Views: 143 Size: 104.1 KB

Technically, GBPUSD is in the buyer's control because in the previous trading day, the buyer seemed very strong to beat the seller in yesterday's trade or on the first day of trading this week. It can be seen that the price is indeed strong moving up after the price reflection around the 1.38200 level is very effective at bouncing the price up to 1.39000. the possibility that if the price touches this level again will become support, but in my opinion it would be wise to wait in the zone that I have marked in the image below.

Rejected

12. 14 users say Thank You to SpammersEnemy for this useful post.

balochriaz (06-04-2021), bhai001 (06-04-2021), Ch saab (06-04-2021), Fighterss (06-04-2021), Halena (06-04-2021), Interlock (07-04-2021), MhFaisal (07-04-2021), PhilipOscar (06-04-2021), rescue1122 (06-04-2021), RightMan1 (06-04-2021), Scared329 (06-04-2021), ShantiMan (06-04-2021), SweetRose (06-04-2021), Zeina (06-04-2021)

13. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    90 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update # 8 Dated 07 April 2021:

Greetings and good morning friends, Today I am updating my trading journal. Yesterday, our bonus had arrived, but my bonus did not come at all. I am very surprised to see this thing. But seeing this thing, I am not at all upset because the claim option that came before did not matter or do not matter, but now we have to claim it, if we make a claim, then we will get a bonus. first Earlier the option of claim was on initial basis, but now on regular basis, we will have to claim every post on every day.

Name: Screenshot_20210407-100123.png Views: 601 Size: 65.1 KB

Trading history:

If I talk about my trading history, then my trading history is very good and I have always earned profits in all my trades. I want to earn profit in every trade by doing my trade, for this I do all kinds of indicators and along with this, after analyzing the market openly, I open my trade. In this way I never face loss and often I get a profit. If you also want to earn profit and gain power in trading, then you must follow your senior member and only then open your trade.

Name: Screenshot_20210407-100021.png Views: 144 Size: 100.1 KB

Eurusd

For the EUR / USD pair my stop was triggered on the hourly price chart. Due to the price, it is mostly not updated but at the same time it does not go down. The stop was only 100 rubles, so I really didn't lose anything. There is a slight difference for this pair. If you look at another pair, the pound, for example, you will see that this pair is experiencing a sharp decline. However, the euro is starting to show the opposite. Couples usually go one way. Yes, the strength of their movement is different, but the movement and direction are the same, I think today I will decide where the price will go. However, we can say that the price has been consolidating on a sensitive downside. And the 1.1807 point now serves as a support area. I am buying from now on with the aim of going up to the upper line of the Bollinger Bands in the area of ​​1.2015 ... I have kept my stops near 1.1800. You need to move your stop to the area of ​​1.1830 to maintain the trading ratio of 1 to 3. If we reach the indicated value, we will go to 1.1800 points anyway. According to the CCI index, we don't enter the buying freeze zone. Movement is smooth and stable. On the hourly price chart we also get a movement reliever and a stress reliever.

Name: Screenshot_20210407-102446.png Views: 144 Size: 96.4 KB

Gbpusd

Bear activity increased sharply yesterday and as a result of the subsequent decline the pair was able to reach the support level of 1.3855 without any problems, but also formalized its break, the volume was quite high during the decline and break of this level. further penetration and the truth of the consolidation below the 1.3855 level opens the way for further declines, but we still need a minor correction, which they will try to implement today.
    In general, my preference is to sell, but first I will return from the pair to the resistance level of the recent breakout of 1.38555, then will return and continue the return to the target near the 1.953799 level, where I will again enter into buying. in a short position. my target will try.

Name: Screenshot_20210407-102459.png Views: 143 Size: 98.9 KB

Usdjpy

According to my levels for this pair the following situation has developed - the upward trend continues, we just bought and worked. The last high was 110.95, the quarter rate was at 110.34, and the half level was at 109.73. Currently, the price is in the range of one and a half to one and a half levels. You can try to log in to buy. Target: The first is updated as high as 110.95, the second is in the weekly control area - 111.75.
    After the first approach to the price in this region, the price retreated somewhat and now is trying to regain its strength and move to 109.70. If the price stays above this zone we will see the price going up again and it is likely that the price will reach 111.00. If the price falls below 1/2, the pair will move further down to 108.50.

Name: Screenshot_20210407-102537.png Views: 142 Size: 99.0 KB

Approved

14. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    90 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings and good morning friends. Today I have made a good profit again and have put a $ 6 withdrawal. I hope i get my withdrawal soon.

Name: Screenshot_20210408-120929.png Views: 112 Size: 41.6 KB

Eurusd

The Euro Dollar remains on the side of the bulls, there are already three scenarios on the H₄ chart. The first is an increase from the current ones, the second is an increase after a pullback to 1.1820, where the moving averages are located, and the third is a prolonged deep pullback to the lower Bollinger band (1.1754). Actually, because of this uncertainty, we need to look at the chart below. On the hourly time-frame, the south is closed by the level of 1.1861, until there is a consolidation below this mark, you can focus on the price growth towards the intraday targets of buyers at 1.1900-1.1934-1.1954. When fixing under 1.1861, one can focus on the second and third scenarios, according to these scenarios, we will achieve within the daily sellers' targets 1.1846-1.1826-1.1792. The pound dollar locally broke through the resistance level 1.3757 on H₁, most likely that this breakdown will take place within the day, the price will eventually go south again, perhaps even before that it will make a breakthrough to 1.3771. The bulls yesterday did not want to hold the level of 1.3778 and gave the bears the opportunity to work out excellent sales, and by doing this, they added strength and chances to continue the decline in quotations in the future to 1.3658. If you look at the H₄ chart, you can see that the price has been in consolidation for more than a month, the channel is certainly not small, but still, while the rifts are trading in it, and only the breakdown of the lower border at 1.3658 will open the way for a full-fledged mid-term decline.
    Name: Screenshot_20210408-125752.png Views: 107 Size: 70.7 KB

Usdjpy

Yesterday allowed the bears to form a small correction, as a result of which the support level at 108.87 was broken and it seems to indicate the start of a deeper decline, however, there are still a lot of buyers in the market, and given the resumption of purchases in the Asian session today, we can assume that yesterday the sellers have already ended and the initiative is gradually returning to the hands of the bulls, and in general, the popularity of shelter assets is steadily declining, since the active lifting of restrictive measures pushes them to shift into more risky assets. So my priority is to buy, so today, I will wait for the pair to continue the growth that has begun and break the resistance level at 108.87, followed by the average above and acceleration of growth closer to the start of the American session.
    Name: Screenshot_20210408-125846.png Views: 108 Size: 75.1 KB

Usdcad

While on the USD CAD currency pair on the H₁ time frame, I am considering intraday purchases from the first support level 1.2660 and from the second level 1.2640, the target of which can be considered income up to 1.2700, the stop loss can be a hidden beyond 1.2620. Fibonacci levels show the replacement depth of the instrument. By Fibonacci levels, the replacement levels 50.0 and 61.8 are worked out the best. For the final decision, consider a shorter time period. On M15, you can also consider buying from a good level 1.2660. With a small stop at 1.2650, the target can be seen at 1.2700. And on the H₁ and on the M15, the final purchase. The Euro / Dollar remains on the side of the bulls, there are already three scenarios on the H₄ chart. The first is an increase from the current ones, the second is an increase after a pullback to 1.1820, where the moving averages are located, and the third is a prolonged deep pullback to the lower Bollinger band (1.1754). Actually, because of this uncertainty, we need to look at the chart below. On the hourly time-frame, the south is closed by the level of 1.1861, until there is a consolidation below this mark, you can focus on the price growth towards the intraday targets of buyers at 1.1900-1.1934-1.1954. When fixing under 1.1861, one can focus on the second and third scenarios, according to these scenarios, we will achieve within the daily sellers, ' targets 1.1846-1.1826-1.1792.
    Name: Screenshot_20210408-125933.png Views: 110 Size: 77.1 KB

Gbpusd

The pound dollar locally broke through the resistance level 1.3757 on H₁, most likely that this breakdown will take place within the day, the price will eventually go south again, perhaps even before that it will make a breakthrough to 1.3771. The bulls yesterday did not want to hold the level of 1.3778 and gave the bears the opportunity to work out excellent sales, and by doing this, they added strength and chances to continue the decline in quotations in the future to 1.3658. If you look at the H₄ chart, you can see that the price has been in consolidation for more than a month, the channel is certainly not small, but still, while the rifts are trading in it, and only the breakdown of the lower border at 1.3658 will open the way for a full-fledged mid-term decline. Yesterday allowed the bears to form a small correction, as a result of which the support level at 108.87 was broken and it seems to indicate the start of a deeper decline, however, there are still a lot of buyers in the market, and given the resumption of purchases in the Asian session today, we can assume that yesterday the sellers have already ended and the initiative is gradually returning to the hands of the bulls, and in general, the popularity of shelter assets is steadily declining, since the active lifting of restrictive measures pushes them to shift into more risky assets. So my priority is to buy, so today, I will wait for the pair to continue the growth that has begun and break the resistance level at 108.87, followed by the average above and acceleration of growth closer to the start of the American session. While on the USD CAD currency pair on the H₁ time frame, I am considering intraday purchases from the first support level 1.2660 and from the second level 1.2640, the target of which can be considered income up to 1.2700, the stop loss can be a hidden beyond 1.2620. Fibonacci levels show the replacement depth of the instrument. By Fibonacci levels, the replacement levels 50.0 and 61.8 are worked out the best. For the final decision, consider a shorter time period. On M15, you can also consider buying from a good level 1.2660. With a small stop at 1.2650, the target can be seen at 1.2700. And on the H1 and on the M15, the final.
    Name: Screenshot_20210408-130026.png Views: 108 Size: 76.9 KB

Approved

15. 10 users say Thank You to SpammersEnemy for this useful post.

bhai001 (08-04-2021), Forex Prediction (08-04-2021), ForexRider (08-04-2021), Interlock (08-04-2021), MhFaisal (10-04-2021), rescue1122 (08-04-2021), RightMan1 (08-04-2021), Rsb Nawaz (08-04-2021), ShantiMan (08-04-2021), WinstonShaw (08-04-2021)

16. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    90 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Update # 10 Dated 09 April 2021:

Greetings and good morning every member of Forex forum Mt5. I hope that all of you will be fine and trying to get maximum earning from trading career. Today is Saturday therefore market is off for two days. We could not able to open trade in Forex market except BTC. Because only in BTC we are able to open trades. BTC is on in 24/7 and we must try to open live trades.

Name: Screenshot_20210410-083709.png Views: 157 Size: 89.5 KB

EURUSD

A reversal is brewing on the daily chart; it has already been confirmed by candlestick analysis. Sellers think that the market, on the contrary, is deceiving and throwing off the superfluous, but such a move higher with consolidation at the level does not give them anything good. A couple of days ago, the bears already had a chance to keep the trend, there was a daily candle with a signal for a decline. But the bulls renewed the candlestick highs and moved on. Now a new candle has formed, it is already giving a buy signal, in the opposite direction. The bear market has already broken down, the bulls are drawing a buy signal, and the market confirms the buyers' victory and closes above the highs. At my alligator signal, we were in an uptrend all week, which gave rise to a reversal on the daily. I will place my stop behind the alligator crossing the line at the level of 1.1830 Due to the falls in the past, there is a fear of buying, but I will buy anyway with the first target at 1.1970 and the storming of the 1.2020 mark. If on Monday and TUESDAY, the bulls can continue to grow, then in the course of the movement I will only be added. Because the alligator flip will confirm the bulls, ' victory, which means that this growth can only begin and in the future we will be able to return to 1.1910 and even go to the highs of 1.1930.

Name: Screenshot_20210410-083823.png Views: 108 Size: 75.4 KB

GBBUSD

For the pound, a sell entered into such a deal. The growth seems to have stopped, there are many candles with long tails, flat. In general, the market is falling, so, I decided to trade to the fall. I placed a stop at 1.3754, with a small margin, behind the level, and a profit of 1.3670. On the daily chart, you can see that the pound is entering the area where it was long flat earlier. I hope that now his behavior will be the same, and perhaps it was even possible to put the profit further. In this corridor, you can try to trade quite successfully, if it enters there, and then turns up so, I will trade at 1.3620 1.3740 roughly, adjusted for specific conditions. Basically, the risk is the upward correction is not completely completed, and this is simply because Friday was not allowed to fully recapture. But on the other hand, I just think that Friday showed the weakness of the market in the sense that the entry into this range is happening right now. Therefore, I decided to enter the trade.

Name: Screenshot_20210410-083912.png Views: 105 Size: 74.9 KB

EURGBP

At the moment, the picture for a pair looks like this. The Parabolic Stop, And Reverse System indicator with a step of 0.03 and a maximum of 0.2, shows a downtrend. This direction has been working for the last 4 hours. The Awesome Oscillator indicator is decreasing and is at a level greater than zero. We should expect further movement to the south and open sales. As long as the Parabolic SAR indicator is looking south, we keep selling. The price rallied and broke through the weekly resistance level at 0.8663 and consolidated above, turning resistance at the level into support. After the breakdown of the level, the price began to roll to back to test the broken level from the reverse side, and during the test it starts to bounce up. At the same time, the arrow and basement indicators signal for purchases, which also confirms the entry to buy from the level. I think you can buy and take the passage up. Profit can be set at two resistances at 0.8721. At this mark, the average daily passage for growth ends and it is better to fix there.

Name: Screenshot_20210410-084138.png Views: 105 Size: 79.6 KB

USDCHF

I propose to consider the generated sell signal on the chart of the US Dollar / Swiss Franc pair. The time interval is thirty minutes. At the moment, as you can see in the figure below, the quotes of the currency pair are trading below the pivot point, and now trading is taking place at the level of 0.9249. The main element of this strategy is the Genesis matrix technical indicator changed all four constituent elements to a red palette which gives us a sell signal. The pair is trading below the middle line of the Bollinger Bands indicator. The lines of the Stochastic Oscillator auxiliary confirming the signal have crossed, left the overbought zone and are directed downward. From the point of view of complex indicator analysis, we see that the indicators of technical instruments signal a sell. The first sales target will be 0.9215 and the next 0.9188. A mandatory stop should be placed above the important pivot level. Cancellation of sales will be the change of all four constituent elements of the Genesis matrix indicator to the opposite white color. If the price of the pair consolidates above the pivot point, then this will give us entry points to buy with targets at 0.9285 and above. Do not forget to transfer open trades to no loss and follow the rules of money management. Beginners in Forex should remember that every trade cannot be profitable. The development of a clear strategy and money management are the keys to success in trading over a long period. I wish you all good luck and profitable trades. 9188. Mandatory stop should be placed above the important pivot level. Cancellation of sales will be the change of all four constituent elements of the Genesis matrix indicator to the opposite white color. If the price of the pair consolidates above the pivot point, then this will give us entry points to buy with targets at 0.9285 and above. Do not forget to transfer open trades to no loss and follow the rules of money management.
    Attached Images  

Rejected

17. 17 users say Thank You to SpammersEnemy for this useful post.

Ambar Hassan (10-04-2021), apna_papa (10-04-2021), ayat16317 (10-04-2021), fareedkhan (10-04-2021), HassaanAli (10-04-2021), Interlock (10-04-2021), JoneAnderson (10-04-2021), Last Hope (10-04-2021), Leofric (10-04-2021), loaded-prof (10-04-2021), MhFaisal (10-04-2021), PhilipOscar (10-04-2021), rescue1122 (10-04-2021), RightMan1 (10-04-2021), Rimi4x (10-04-2021), Rsb Nawaz (10-04-2021), ShantiMan (10-04-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2