No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 🇵🇰ch saab trading journal 🤔

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Ch saab will become famous soon enough Ch saab will become famous soon enough Ch saab's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Default 🇵🇰ch saab trading journal 🤔

Good morning and Greetings

How are all the friends and friends who are reading, and the administrator is rich that everyone will be well and will be reading my post .I am very happy today because I have become a part of a family that is doing very well and many friends are working in it and I have also become a part of the family in mt5 forum.The D5 form is working very well, many of my friends are working in it and they have taught me all its rules and they have told that you have to follow all Rolls.

My first post in mt5 forum

This is my first post in the mt5 forum I hope it will be appreciated and respected and I will try my best to implement the rule of form mt5 forum.And I will tell many friends about the mt5 form that you too become a part of the family and good post here and keep all the rules in your mind and follow it and all are respected here .
    I was in the forex market, I have a 3-year experience and I will share some of my sex experiences with you and I will get to know from here and I will be able to teach something. I have heard that the administrators here are very good and I have also seen that I have comforted it in the Mt5 forum and the posts of the people are there to see.

Forex market holidays

As you all know, there are holidays in the fax market and banks are also closed during the holidays and we get the benefit of this that we are freshly sane and we can take good trade as soon as the market opens on Monday. I hope that when the gates outside open on Monday, then everybody can get good and could not post very good in mt5 form .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

2. 12 users say Thank You to Ch saab for this useful post.

786786786 (28-03-2021), bhai001 (28-03-2021), Darshan Ali (28-03-2021), Fighterss (28-03-2021), Interlock (28-03-2021), justen (28-03-2021), loaded-prof (28-03-2021), Mikhail Mishustin (28-03-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (07-04-2021), PhilipOscar (28-03-2021), Scared329 (28-03-2021), Tacaz (28-03-2021)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Ch saab will become famous soon enough Ch saab will become famous soon enough Ch saab's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    good morning

Good morning dear all friends and have a nice day rich you will be well and I also appeal that not all of the last two holidays will be very good will have gone Like we all know that the market is open today after two holidays. We should be fully prepared to take a good trade, which gives a very good profit.So now we talk about the market First we will talk about EURUSD.In the chart below, we will see how the market started balancing before the holidays, so when it started today, it started coming down a little. So this hope can also go up after touching your resistance, making it your attendant. When we come to the chart, which also works on m15 ...So guys now we see the chart ..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]
    [/ATTACH]

Friends, we have seen that the chart in the chart above is within the m15 time frame, how did it start down in the market when it started in the morning and then it started going up.When the market was closed before the holiday, it went up after touching its support level which is firmly in place with the Firmly EURUSD is sport level is 1.17750 .OK is very strong after touching it, the market goes up now you have to go to the resistance level. EURUSD has a resistance level of 1.18050.We can also see that the market is ever going towards its resistance level.

EURUSD Forecast

So friends, we saw that when the market started this morning, it was all over 1.18900. And the market started going up after coming down slightly So now you are going towards the resistance level We have seen in the chart above that I have set the time frame of m15 and it is going up according to supply and demand. After touching the resistance level in market it will definitely come down slightly. A, when the market comes down after touching its distance, it will create a new low. After making a new low, the market can go up ....

Gold analysis

Friends we saw when the market started in the morning it was 1732.As soon as the market opened in the morning, the country made its new trend, which brought Don's market down. In 1726 the market created its upward trend and its score is going towards the resistance level. Its resistance level is 1745 . 1745 cancellable is very strong, if you break it in the market then the market can go very high So the next target of gold will be 1750 and 1760 If it is not broken down to its level which is 1745 with gold, it will come down to make its new low we go to the goal chart .....

Name: Screenshot_20210329_073245.png Views: 105 Size: 189.1 KB

In the picture above, we can see that This morning, as soon as the market opened, Gold made a new trend, after the Dawn came down slightly, its After touching her support level she is going towards her resistance level If you take your distance label auto in the market, then it can go up to 1750 to 1760, which will also be its next target. If your registration label is not broken with gold, it will come back to its support level If gold comes down then it can leave its support level 1722 and come to 1715 and 1705 Right now the market is currently running at 1732.

Gold forecast

So friends, you all saw that as the market started this morning, it was present at 1732 and from here it started coming down according to your trend After coming down a bit, it is going towards its resistance without touching its support level. In the chart above, we saw that the ram market started in the morning, so it did not touch the support level after going down a bit and it will go up in which In the coming days, most of the chances of gold going up, the state which has been coming up like this for many days, breaks its fans and makes a new research and has made a friend of his trend So guys, I showed you in my chart that m15 is used which also has sports demand and supply. o friends too, I wish you had a wonderful day today.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 16 users say Thank You to Ch saab for this useful post.

ayan555 (29-03-2021), bhai001 (29-03-2021), Ch subhan (29-03-2021), Darshan Ali (29-03-2021), Fighterss (29-03-2021), Guestteam (29-03-2021), HassaanAli (29-03-2021), Interlock (29-03-2021), Killer089 (29-03-2021), Mariyam2020 (29-03-2021), MT5Amir (29-03-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (07-04-2021), PhilipOscar (29-03-2021), rescue1122 (02-04-2021), TuneForex (29-03-2021), Vacko (29-03-2021)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Greeting and Good afternoon friends

Greeting and good afternoon dear all friends Rich you all will be well The day passed yesterday was in very good profit and I hope that today will also be a very good day for everyone. friends, we will talk about gold today, All friends saw the way Gold broke his support level yesterday and made a new low and then the other one also touched his support level and went below 1700.gold is a very good pair it can not be found on the red very easily, so we should think before putting a tray which is its trendline and how far it can go. friends, we will talk today about the gold..

Gold analysis

So friends, you all saw the way the market is coming into the cell by making its new trend from this morning, touched its support level, went up a little and then coming down again, who has crushed 1700 Today all day till the market evening it can only go down, it may be stupid to apply buy trade.Today in the morning we saw that the way the market created a new trend and made the bottom slightly up, but it is going down, its next target could be 1690 Jasraj objections in the market and it may go down.So friends, let's go to the gold chart.

Name: Screenshot_20210330_121611.png Views: 83 Size: 65.0 KB

So friends, we saw that the whole market started coming in, so below that we can see the m30 chart inside the chart. How the market started going down, it came down and after going up a bit from me, it should not be repeated again, I have made a friend in it, this memory of the down may go down too much A Gold has come down further and has made its sportline new, after touching 1687, it can go up again to 1700.What I have made is the support and put it inside the bone, how the market came dow to objction.208 goes, we are like a daily forecast in which we will see how the market can come down or go up ...

Gold Daily Forecast

So guys we saw that this morning the gold cell is coming down, it has become a report level by not making a new trend of it. If you touch your support level, it will go up a bit and the writing will go down, so it is down. Its support level is 1687, if it touches it, it can go up to 1680. It did not make it to its 4th level, if the market went up from 16 companions, then it would farewell to 17 wellspring class 1700 if crushed, it could be 1710 to 1715 next target If the market had gone down according to its trend If she goes down with her, then she crushes 1687 to 1680 More chances of gold market can be down..

6. 14 users say Thank You to Ch saab for this useful post.

amiron56 (30-03-2021), bhai001 (30-03-2021), Ch subhan (30-03-2021), Fighterss (30-03-2021), Interlock (30-03-2021), keepcalm (30-03-2021), Latif3193 (30-03-2021), loaded-prof (30-03-2021), Mikhail Mishustin (30-03-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (07-04-2021), PhilipOscar (30-03-2021), rescue1122 (02-04-2021), SHOAIBK12 (03-04-2021), Tube light (01-04-2021)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Good Night

Good night to all friends of MP5 forum,I wish all of you my friends would be well.friends talk about GBPUSD.The way you all saw that the market was going up when it started in the morning when it started coming down almost in the middle of the day. The market starting point is coming down from its 1.38450, now the market are present at 1.37200.The market has made a trend of its own, according to Down.Friends, you talk about the market analyze..

GBPUSD analysis

So friends, we saw how when you started in the market today, it is going to make a trend and down is going to touch its support level and went down maerket has her first support level which is that it was a 1.37600 going a little further down towards her second support level Its next support level can be 1.37000So friends, we go to our chart....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]354193[

Friends, we all saw how I put my trendlines in the m15 time frame inside the chart.and the market has made a trend of its own and Down is coming.market has broken her first target which was 1.37600 level and is moving towards her second support level which 1.37000.If the market is able to break its support level, then it can go to its cell.market is compelled to 1.37200.If the market goes up where it goes, it will try to break its resistance level which is firmly in 1.37900.So friends, now we go to the forecast ...

[COLOR="blue"]Daily forecast of GBPUSD

Friends, as we all know, we have also seen in the chart above, how the market was down all day. If the market continues to run according to its own trend then it can go down If the market followed this trend, then it would break its support level and go down to new support, where it can create a new low. If the market succeeds in doing so, it can go down drastically. Friends, now let us be like our next chart, in which we will see how the market will follow the trend following its trend Which has been prepared according to forecast. so let's see the next chart....

Name: IMG_20210330_215111.png Views: 162 Size: 88.9 KB

So friends, we saw how the market in the chart above is going down according to its trend.The market will go down according to its supply and demand to break its support level by following its trends If the market is able to break its trend, then it can create its new support level, which can be the next 1.36800.If it is able to break even from the market, then this market can go down in the coming days.
    Attached Images  

8. 5 users say Thank You to Ch saab for this useful post.

Antika (30-03-2021), Ch subhan (31-03-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (07-04-2021), rescue1122 (02-04-2021), SHOAIBK12 (03-04-2021)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Good afternoon

Good afternoon to all friends of mt5 forum. I hope all your friends will be well and enjoy the trade. As you all know that nowadays the weather is very hot in our area and your area will also have good weather. And everyone will be enjoying summer Friends, today we will talk about BTCUSD.BTCUSD is a very heavy currency It is not so easy to put a tred.So friends let's go to today's analyzer

BTCUSD Analyzes

So all of you friends have seen that the way the market was quite a don of BTCUSD for a long time, such a part is going up, now it creates a new registration level and then breaks it and goes up. If BTC remains high then it comes down even after going up, to touch its support level, its new people take a shower and then go up towards their resistance level for long-term Today, the way BTC has a registration level of its own, which was 60000 and touched it from the top, it is going to go up and down. Bitcoin is very much the currency against the US dollar, there is a bit of 60000 US dollars. So friends, whenever I have taken the train, my Jat has trendlines and I use a time frame of m5 here. Getting rated inside M5 Time Prem is not much work but it is very good for short turm.So friends, let's go to our BTC chart ...

Name: Screenshot_20210402_122638.png Views: 76 Size: 347.0 KB

Friends, we have seen that the Jat above which king has trendlines very far in the m5 time frame.market is running according to his trend.The market was present at its support level below for a long time, which is that slow was coming up today or black, so it has come up just a bit more. Market which was forced for many days between 56000 to 58000 Foundation tender bye and it went to Buy Whenever the market is donated, it operates according to supply and demand. When Margie broke her resistance level according to her trend today and who else can be the chance that she and can go up. after touching his resistance level, came towards the bottom support, so it can also come down in new trend.Let's go to today's forcast....

BTCUSD Forecast

So friends, we saw how the market was down for a long time, then it made its trend up and went up The market needs sewing and demand to go on and hit your resistance level to change your trend and hit it and it went up a bit. Margate has to break her another resistance level to go soft, which is 60100.If the market comes down then it is your vote level and break it can also come. If Margie keeps going according to the digit, then it will also take its next resistance level and can go up to the very top .

10. 16 users say Thank You to Ch saab for this useful post.

Amazar (02-04-2021), ayan555 (02-04-2021), bhai001 (02-04-2021), Fighterss (02-04-2021), Guestteam (02-04-2021), Interlock (02-04-2021), keepcalm (02-04-2021), loaded-prof (02-04-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (07-04-2021), pryo (02-04-2021), rescue1122 (02-04-2021), Richard001 (02-04-2021), safaddi53 (02-04-2021), Scared329 (02-04-2021), ShantiMan (02-04-2021), SHOAIBK12 (03-04-2021)

11. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Greetings and good morning

Good morning and greetings and have a nice day to all friends of Mt5 forum. I hope all my friends will be well like you told all your friends that today is a holiday, Today, we will not be able to trend have any mach. During the holidays, we should enjoy a lot of so that the market is closed for two days, so, we should roam around a lot. When the market is open on Monday, we can earn a good trade by taking a good trade with a Fresh mind. Friends Today, we will talk about gold, And we will tell about its forecast that in the coming days, where can Gold turn its So friends move. Friends move their eyes again towards today's analysis......

Gold, Daily, Analysis

So friends, the way we have seen before the market has been closed for the last several days, the market was going down, which had created a new support level. Crossing in this way while going down the market, 1685 broke its support level and went to 1678. 1678 could not break the market due to strong support levels and it had to come up Then started growing in the market like your resistance, which gave the market a lot of respects, you broke the market from the resistant and the market has come up The market is now coming up according to its trend, continuously it is two days before the market is closed. Grow Friends Like today's chart in which I have used the timeframe m30 ......

Name: Screenshot_20210403_063913.png Views: 124 Size: 106.1 KB

In the chart given on friends, we saw how I have put lines Market has respected her trend line and is walking inside coming on the train of Market Down. When 1678 was its very responsible support level, it was not able to break it and the fight came up The market is going towards your next resistance level, say 1730 If the market continues to operate at the same time, then it will be able to create its next resistance level 1740. Friends go ahead and see that about the forecast .....

Gold forecast

Friends, we have seen how the market is following the trend of its common man from his resistance level. If Today, we are strengthening the market like market, then it can break its resistance level. The market had also come to stay at this place, for many days this decision could not run due to the strong force, the market made rejections and it started coming up again. If the market breaks its resistance level, it can go up a lot in the coming days.

12. 16 users say Thank You to Ch saab for this useful post.

apna_papa (03-04-2021), fareedkhan (03-04-2021), Fx Rynon 87 (03-04-2021), Fxtechno (03-04-2021), Guestteam (03-04-2021), HassaanAli (03-04-2021), Helsinki (03-04-2021), Interlock (03-04-2021), MT5 Master (03-04-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (07-04-2021), rescue1122 (03-04-2021), Scared329 (03-04-2021), ShantiMan (03-04-2021), SHOAIBK12 (03-04-2021), Tacaz1 (03-04-2021), zahid4x (03-04-2021)

13. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Good afternoon

Greeting and good afternoon to all friends of mt5 forum. I hope all of your friends are Well be And all friends must be spending their holidays Friends, the way you all know that today is a day off, And the market is starting again tomorrow Friends, Today, we will talk about GBP USD in the market. GBP USD is such a currency from which we can earn a very good profit. So friends, let's start about our today analyze Work will see how far it can go when it starts from the market in Monday, so friends, let's go to analyze today.......

GBP USD analysis

So friends, as you all know that today is a holiday, yesterday was also a holiday, and today is also a holiday, when will the market start on Monday, where will it start and where can it go? For the past many days, we saw how the market was going according to its girlfriends, then it touched its resistance upwards, and then came towards its support level. Friends, we will see how I have tried to show in a host within a chart that I am on my own time, where the market is going from where it started and if it can be seen in the coming days. Whenever the market moves, it runs according to its If trend is by then it goes to up If the tender is of the cell then it comes down So friends move towards today's chart .....

Name: Screenshot_20210404_144153.png Views: 47 Size: 128.1 KB

So friends, in the chart above, we can see how I have placed my trends in the h1 time frame. And the market is showing its movement within the same trends The market was going up for the last several days, so now its chances are likely to come down mostly in the coming days. If you touch your support level in the market then it can come down If this does not happen, the market will touch its resistance level and will go up because the resistance level has given the market a lot of respects. But inside chart, we can send it the way I have made peace by putting arrows on where the market has started and where it can go. If the market of GBP USD starts on Monday, which target set it will? We see all these things in our next page in which we are going to forecast about GBP USD......

GBP USD Forecast

So friends, we saw that before the market closed in their last days, When it would be erased upwards. If the market continues to follow this trend, then it can go up higher, if it will go to its resistance level, it is firmly in its place and if it tries to touch it, then the market can also come down. When the market starts on Monday, we will see that the market changes its trend so, it can also come If the market breaks its result level with its strength. Then it can go up higher The resistance level of this sure-to-market is that all 1.38500. Market support level is 1.37700. Which of these two levels can be touched in the same way as anyone who has touched the market In the coming days, most of the chances are coming down the market.

Rejected

14. 11 users say Thank You to Ch saab for this useful post.

amiron56 (04-04-2021), Antika (04-04-2021), bhai001 (04-04-2021), Interlock (04-04-2021), justen (04-04-2021), loaded-prof (04-04-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (07-04-2021), PhilipOscar (04-04-2021), pryo (04-04-2021), rescue1122 (04-04-2021), zahid4x (04-04-2021)

15. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Good Night

Greeting and good night dear all friends of mt5 forum, I hope all your friends will be well. And do I get rich today, all of you friends must have received very good profit from the market And all of you friends will have a great day Friends, today I was very busy with work, due to which no one could post all day today? Just got the form today and am posting one now As you all know, the Market started today after the holidays. After Chutia, as soon as the market has taken its start, then I will say that all of you friends have taken a very good profit from the market to this day. So guys today we are going to talk about EURUSD. Then let's move towards analysis today...

EURUSD Technical analysis

Friends, we saw that when the market did not come in the morning, it started in the morning after 2 days of holiday, then it started from 1.17600, As soon as you started, it came down from the top to touch your support level according to your trend. The support level of the market showed its strength and did not let the market touch it and gave it a chance to go up Market support level A who was present, with his very strong strength, he let the fight back upwards with full respect Likewise, the market that he has moved up his resistance level a bit more So kill or not, now your brother's trend has been made and it is going up So friends, let's move towards my chart which is the one in which I have drawn the trends. Let's see today's chart .....

Name: Screenshot_20210405_214711.png Views: 54 Size: 320.5 KB

So, friends, we saw how in the chart above, I have drawn trends within the m30 timeframe, due to which we can get trade. As soon as the market started in the morning, after the holidays, it came down from 1.17600 to 1.17380. Here the market did not have a support level of its own, given its strength, the fight went towards its resistance level without touching it. Going to the market, he had to break his resistance level which says that 1.17620. As soon as he broke this level in the market, then this Abhijeet went up, its next target could be 1.17890. If the market leaves this level too, then it can go up to me to make my new resistance level Friends, let's go about today's forecast...

EURUSD Forecast

As you all friends know, according to which friend the market is currently running? Bharti has made her upward trend, if it keeps going the same way then it can go up to the very top To stop the market from standing, a strong strong resistance level has to be created, due to which the market will have to come down. If it starts coming down in the market then it will definitely touch its support level to create new people. If the market has touched its support level, then it can also take me down If this cannot be done, then the market can go up considerably in the coming days according to your trend.

16. 5 users say Thank You to Ch saab for this useful post.

amiron56 (06-04-2021), bhai001 (05-04-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (07-04-2021), PhilipOscar (06-04-2021), rescue1122 (05-04-2021)

17. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Good evening

Greeting and Good Evening Everyone at the Mt5 forum. I hope all of your friends are well And today will be a very good day for all of you friends I wish you and everyone who passed away very well and profit Friends today we will talk about gold Whenever gold has started the market since Monday, after two peaks, it has made a trend by it and it is going up day by If the market keeps going according to its friend accordingly, then Ajay can go to the very top If you change your presence in the market, then it can also come down in the coming days Friends talk about today's forecast

Daily Forecast Gold

So, friends, we all know how gold has started since the holidays, so it has made a trend and it is going up day by day. Whenever the market family comes down, it comes according to a friend in which there is a lot of implementation of supply and demand. The market is standing at a very strong support level at the moment, if it takes its support level then it can come down to a very low level. If this is not done then the market can also go to the gas of our forecast. If it has touched its resistance level then it can also go up. The market support level is 1730 If Margie breaks this support level of 1730, then it will be able to create her new support level. If this is not done then the market will go towards its resistance level, which is firmly in its place and is giving the market a lot of respect. The resistance level of the market is 1740 at the moment, if the mistress takes it then it can go up towards its new resistance level which can be 1750 If the market continues to operate according to its friend, then it will break who has created its new resistance level and will create a new resistance level from it.

Gold analysis

Friends, we have seen that the way the market is on top of gold all day, today, by doing so, who has broken one of his resistance levels, his new exit level which is 1740 can be reached there. In the coming days, if the market is strangled by 1740, then it can also go till 1745. Friends, now we will grow like our chart in which timeframe m30. So in the chart, we can also see how the trend has been made by hitting a new one, according to your friend, it is going up it's first. It has taken 1730 resistance level, now it is going towards its next target which is 1740. If the market keeps going according to this trend, then it can go towards its registration level which will be 1745 So friends, on behalf of today's chart, which we will see which I have set the time frame of m30 and also has a trendline.

Name: Screenshot_20210406_150832.png Views: 33 Size: 123.3 KB

Slept which we can see in the chart above, how I have set my time frame of m30, inside which the trade is very easy. Because within im30 time love we can also see the chart of the whole day that the head market is going according to its trends in which I have also put two trends. If the market continues in this manner, then it will be able to break its new resistance level and the next target will be 1750. If this does not happen, the market can also touch its support level and come down. The market will have to come down a lot to create its new support level.

18. 7 users say Thank You to Ch saab for this useful post.

apna_papa (06-04-2021), bhai001 (06-04-2021), Interlock (07-04-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (07-04-2021), rescue1122 (06-04-2021), ShantiMan (06-04-2021)

19. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Good night

Greeting and Good night Everyone at the Mt5 forum. I hope all of your friends are well And today will be a very good day for all of you Friends today we will talk about gold As soon as gold started, this market started coming down from 1742.it has made a trend sell it and it is come down. The market made its downward trend this slightly according to the same trend Then the market touched its what level, keeping it given the strength of the level, it started going up.

Gold Daily Forecast

So, friends, we saw how the market today reduced its support level a little more. Whenever the market family comes down, it comes according to a friend in which there is a lot of implementation of supply and demand. The market is standing at a very strong support level at the moment, if it takes its support level then it can come down to a very low level. If this is not done then the market can also go to the gas of our forecast. If it has touched its resistance level then it can also go up. The market support level is 1730 If Margie breaks this support level of 1730, then it will be able to create her new support level. If this is not done then the market will go towards its resistance level, which is firmly in its place and is giving the market a lot of respect. The resistance level of the market is 1745 at the moment, if the mistress takes it then it can go up towards its new resistance level which can be 1750 If the market continues to operate according to its friend, then it will break who has created its new resistance level and will create a new resistance level from it.

Gold analysis

Friends, we have seen that the way the market is on top of gold all day, today, by doing so, who has broken one of his resistance levels, his new exit level which is 1740 can be reached there. In the coming days, if the market is strangled by 1740, then it can also go till 1745. Friends, now we will grow like our chart in which timeframe m30. So in the chart, we can also see how the trend has been made by hitting a new one, according to your friend, it is going up it's first. It has taken 1740 resistance level, now it is going towards its next target which is 1745. If the market keeps going according to this trend, then it can go towards its registration level which will be 1750 So friends, on behalf of today's chart, which we will see which I have set the time frame of H1 and also has a trendline.

Name: Screenshot_20210407_212716.png Views: 69 Size: 126.2 KB

So, friends, we can see how I have set two trends in the chart above and set the time frame of h1. inside which the trade is very easy. Because within the H1 time frame It is very easy for us to take dead because we can see how the Birgit has trended upwards or downwards throughout the day. If the trend of the market is there in the brother, then we can take a date for the Bye Bye. If the market crops are knocking, then we can also take the trader of the Easy Water, but to see all these things, we have to look at the chart carefully in H1.

20. 8 users say Thank You to Ch saab for this useful post.

apna_papa (07-04-2021), Crunch (07-04-2021), Fx Rynon 87 (07-04-2021), Fxtechno (07-04-2021), Interlock (08-04-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (08-04-2021), rescue1122 (07-04-2021), The End (08-04-2021)

21. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Good Night

Greeting and good night to dear all friends of mt5 forum. I hope all your friends will be well And I wish that your friends had a very good day today mt5 forum is a very good forum, working here gives us a very good bonus. If we keep working hard with winning heart, will get a very good bonus in the coming days. And I hope that all of your friends have made very good profits from there, and this time we have earned a lot of good profits from them. There is not much heat by bringing us here, due to which we feel very hot all day In extreme heat, we should eat less food and use more water. And with Coronavirus, our garden is very rooted in our area and how are the new cases coming out in the coming days. And hope that all of your friends will be saved from this virus Friends, today we will talk about GBPUSD So let's go to today's analysis ...

Technical Analysis of GBPUSD

Friends as we all saw that when the market started this morning, this affection starting point was 1.37300The market is currently running within the trend of your sell. The market was started in the morning, after going up a little at that time, this step is coming down again. It is almost there 600 Point down. If the market is a little quicker according to its friend, then in the coming days it can go down to a very low level. The market has made a low level, if you touch it, then you will be able to reach your support level. Oh, if this does not happen, then the market will go towards its resistance and change its trend. So, friends, we see that we have prepared our chart ahead, there are two trendline pictures inside the chart. Inside the chart we have a time frame of m30 So friends now move towards your chart ...

Name: Screenshot_20210408_191658.png Views: 20 Size: 151.0 KB

In the chart above, we can see how I have applied two trends and also have this resistance and support level. If the market touches its registration level and breaks it, it can go to the very top If your new low in the market is made towards that which has been created, you will try to break your support level, which death is firmly established in its place. Support level and assistant level are seen taking the market very respectfully with Kedar towards his trend. When a Pakdi moves, it moves to keep in view its supply-demand and resistance and support levels. So friends, now let's talk about today's forecast ...

Daily Forecast of GBPUSD

So, friends, we saw that it has been coming on the market train for a long time, which can take it to the very bottom. If you do not change your trend in the market, then it can go down to the way it is going in the coming days. If you change your trend in the market then it will try to break its very strong resistance level. The resistance level is giving a lot of respect to the market and if the market breaks this level then it can go up to a great extent in the coming days. If we have seen in the market kodi1 then this candle of today is made by its buy. If you look at the terms of the friend, then the market is in the cell and it is coming down and there are chances of coming down in the coming days too.

22. 2 users say Thank You to Ch saab for this useful post.

Interlock (Yesterday), The End (08-04-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2