No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: Rescue 1122 Trading Journal Forex

1. #41 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    158 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,678 Times in 160 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hello everyone

Today is a perfect day for me. I went to my place today, and I saw many flowers there. When I went to share, a friend of mine also came along. My friend and I went there to my garden, and we ate a lot of fruits. Then both of us came back, and after coming back, we talked about many things that my friend would do out of the country. After a long time, I was pleased to meet him. My friend and I both work in forex trading. She is a perfect trader and is trading us now. Today I met you with a lot of knowledge about the forex market, which will be very useful to me in the coming time. Today I have brought the critical upcoming news for you, and today I, when they, how happened to GBP/USD. I will tell everything in an entry today and share my tomorrow's profit with you.

Important News Updates:
    Today's upcoming news is very much and essential information. We should not ignore this news. Today's forthcoming news is necessary because today, much high-impact news will come, and medium-impact news will come. When the information comes to the high-impact news and medium, there is a lot of movement in the market when impact news comes. Today there will also be a lot of regular information. We should not ignore the legal notice because there can be a lot of movement in the market, even in the daily news. Upcoming high impact news EUR two high impact update news comes the first news comes at 4:45pm. Another critical piece of information should arrive at 5.30 p.m. Beating news will come at 5:30 pm Pakistan local time. At this time, we will see a lot of movement, and the market can be very high and low. We can have a lot of Loss and a lot of profit-medium impact news,4.45 p.m. local time, Pakistan. USD medium impact news-5.30 p.m. second will come 10.01 p.m. Pakistan local time. All other news will be regular news. We don't need history because the market can move a lot at the time of notification.

Name: n.jpg Views: 244 Size: 91.6 KB

close all trades update:

Yesterday was a pleasant day for me because yesterday I made a lot of profit and did not lose. It is a perfect fragrance for a good trader that he should not go into the Loss. I earned $22 from my closed trade. To get $22, I had to deal with a lot of news, and I did an excellent analysis, Due to ME getting 22 Dollars.
    Name: profitr.jpg Views: 158 Size: 85.3 KB

Active my Trade Updates:
    This morning, as soon as I opened my eyes, I saw the price of GBP/USD has come down a lot. The market has stopped at its support level, and it is above its demand area. I got an excellent opportunity, and I traded. I am getting good profit until now, and I put my businesses on hold to profit.
    Name: pos.jpg Views: 156 Size: 43.9 KB

GBP/USD

current price:1.41166

Gbpusd market price moves from top to bottom, and it stops at its support level 1.41100. Gbpusd could not break its support area and is stuck here. For a long time, the price of GBP/USD could not break the support lehenga, and after touching it, it moved upwards towards its supply area. Even when I started sleeping at night, its price has been stopped at this place, and when I opened my eyes in the morning, it was still here. I had a great opportunity, and I didn't want to miss it. I have prepared a chart to understand the price of GBP/USD. Before I activate my trade, I have prepared a chart, which has been designed with the help of technical analysis. There is a 1-hour chart.

My entry point:1.41120

my take profit:1.41400,1.41900

my stop loss:1.40700

Name: gp.jpg Views: 153 Size: 65.9 KB

The above chart has been prepared with the help of Technical Analysis. I have used the moving average of five types to use the above chart: GBPUSD is currently above its demand area and the support line 1.41100. With the help of technical analysis, whenever GBP/USD will not break its support line, GBPUSD Can go upwards, and it can hit its target by moving towards its demand area.

Support line:1.41110,1.40800

Resistance line:1.41350,1.41900.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #42 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122 has a brilliant future rescue1122's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    158 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hello everyone, I am pleased today. I made a lot of profit yesterday, so I feel pleased now. I'm happy because I did some technical analysis, and after that, I started trading; then, I started coming back and holding my trade. It's great to analyze the chart thoroughly before we place our trades and then start trading.

yesterday GBP / USD:

Name: old chart.jpg Views: 144 Size: 82.8 KB

Yesterday I made a chart profit from my stock analysis in GBP / USD. The price of GBP / USD was meager and hit the bottom of its channel, and it touched the base of the track. I got this entry very well and didn't want to waste my chance. Then I opened my trade, and I was successful, and. I made an excellent profit.

GBP / USD close all trades:

I am pleased today because I made a profit from my analysis in GBP / USD. The reason I'm happier is that I made my own annalize, and he succeeded in it, and I got good results. Yesterday I made a $ 223 Profit. Indeed, this is a big profit and less profit than I wanted to make, but I made an excellent profit.

Name: pr.jpg Views: 137 Size: 69.7 KB

Today's important news to come:

Today the coming news will be essential. Upcoming news will have a significant impact on GBP / USD coming at 1:30 p.m. In the evening, the report will go in now USD that it will be of media impact. The news comes, Can see a lot in the market. Then comes the message after medium impact, high impact, and the turn of the periodic statements. There will also be a lot of regular news today. We should make up stories. Before making any trades, we should first check the news chart.

Name: news.jpg Views: 132 Size: 71.8 KB

active trading:

Today I opened the trade on GBPUSD. I have a transaction with a small lot size of 0.5, and I opened that trade Sell.
    I expect a lot as I went through and analyzed the chart thoroughly before opening this trade. This time it is losing, and I hope it will soon and bring me an excellent profit.

Name: pos.jpg Views: 124 Size: 13.4 KB

GBP / USD:

GBP / USD Current Price: 1.41800

○ GBPUSD's price is currently working below its resistance level at 1.41813. GBP / USD price is moving down this time after hitting the top bottom of the channel. The price of GBP / USD has been working in this channel for a long time, and this channel is becoming more and more respectable. To know the rate of GBP / USD, I made a chart with a duration of 4 hours.

My entry point: 1.41800

my stop loss: 1.41300

my take profit: 1.41050

Name: GBPUSDH4.png Views: 128 Size: 42.5 KB
    The above chart has been created with the help of technical analysis. This chart took me a lot of time to prepare and took a lot of time to understand the price of GBP / USD. I used a channel to create the above chart Resistance level and support level. I used five types of moving averages to create the diagram.

Resistance level: 1.41813,1.42138

Support level: 1.41360,1.41094

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #43 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    158 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hello everyone, I hope you all have fun in my trading diary. Today is very dull at home because today is the foreign exchange market holiday, the tedious day started, I want to post a good post, post now. I remember I need to update my Trading general; otherwise, I haven't updated it yet, so let's go to my trading general.

I closed all transactions this week.

I am happy to see that my account is profitable instead of a week. We must have some losses and gains throughout the week, and my understanding is almost advantageous, which is very good. I received 265 USD last week. There is a significant amount, and I will submit a lease application.

Name: cl.jpg Views: 415 Size: 85.2 KB

My active update plan for new transactions:

I have closed all old transactions, and new transactions have has been activated. I have made some traders lose money so far, and some traders have made profits. Before all trades and transactions, Started I like their charts, EUR/USD, GBP/USD crude oil.

Name: p.jpg Views: 123 Size: 64.5 KB

Gold trading plan:

The price of gold is from top to bottom. Gold is currently rising after hitting its support level in 1875. The cost of gold seems to have received a good rejection from this support level in 1875. The price of gold can move upward from here. The target may be the next resistance level in 1884.
    To better understand the price of gold, I made a chart with the help of technical analysis.

Short-term purchase of gold from 1875 to 1871

My tp 1878 tp2 1882

My stop loss 1867

Name: gold.jpg Views: 126 Size: 248.9 KB

As can be seen from the above chart, the price of gold is entering a downward channel. The cost of gold can rise for a short period and then fall after reaching the resistance level. 1884

Crude oil trading plan:

Crude oil prices are rising and are currently hovering above the 70.45 support level. On the other hand, crude oil prices are now falling after hitting the 71.02 trend line. To understand the price of crude oil, I prepared a chart to use with the help of technical analysis.

Crude oil sales are between 70.71 and 70.80

My Tp 1: 70.30
    My Tp2: 69.85
    My Tp3: 69.00
    My Stop loss top trend line

Name: oil.jpg Views: 124 Size: 180.1 KB

In the above chart, you can see that the price of crude oil automatically moves in the ascending channel and rises with the help of this. But now, he came down after touching his long legs on the canal.

GBP/USD trading plan:

The GBP/USD price is hovering in the Dawn Trend Channel. Its price has stopped above its support level of 1.40900. The price is above its support level but below the bottom to the top of the channel. If there is a touch rejection, it can go higher from here. Thus, there is an excellent opportunity for me to trade GBP/USD. To understand its price, we created a chart to tell us its bed-type price and how it can go. The diagram has Was created with the help of technical analysis using price action.

Buy GBP USD from 1.40950 to 140800

My Tp 1: 1.41350

My Tp2: 1.41500

My Tp3 1.41700

My stop loss 1.40400

Name: gbp.jpg Views: 123 Size: 202.7 KB

In the above chart, we can see that it is moving in its downtrend channel. I used five moving averages to create the above chart. This channel respects the price of GBP/USD very much.

4. #44 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    158 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hello everyone:

Hello everyone, let's start here. Today's boredom is over. The market opened on Monday morning. Then we will all be busy with foreign exchange transactions. When I woke up this morning and opened my eyes, I opened my red laptop, where I started to update my trading directors post, and I decided to open the trading for the first time on Monday morning.

Important news updated on Monday:

○ There will be a lot of news next Monday, and it can also contain important news. I just opened the Money Factory website this morning. I noticed that there was almost no news on Monday, and banks were often closed. Banks on vacation are included in closed banks. The Australian dollar, Chinese yuan, this is a public holiday, so the bank will be closed. There was only one influence from the news media on Monday, and that was the rise in GBP/USD.

Name: nbnbn.jpg Views: 161 Size: 69.4 KB

GER30 trading plan:

The price of GER30More is rising and it is close to its coverage. If it is rejected, apply for the area from here, and then I will open the trading unit. If its price drops from here, I will start trading again

H1 technical analysis:

If we look at the chart of the h1 time frame. The market price of GER30 creates a channel called an ascending channel. The market price is too important, for me it will rise. It would be great if we start a trade-in sell-off. The main value of the current market lies in its coverage. From here, the market price can fall and rise again after reaching the support level of 1562.

Name: GER30.ccH1.png Views: 86 Size: 63.4 KB

My entry and exit plan:

Entry: 15722.1

Export: 15620.5

Stop loss: 15747

GBP/NZD trading plan:

The market price fell after the channel was touched, and the market fell after being rejected by its covered area. We have two confirmations that can be sold in the long-term market. The market price on Friday closed at 1.9799. The market will open from Monday morning prices.

H1 technical analysis:

If we open the chart in the h1 time frame. We will see that market observation is currently in our upward channel. The market closed on Monday and was rejected by the uptrend line of the channel. From here the market will fall, the confirmation is complete, and I will open the first transaction for sale on Monday. To make this chart, I used the CCI indicator. I see the difference between the CCI indicator and the beat chart. I confirm that the market will fall from here. When the CCI indicator fell below the 50 levels, the market fell faster. The market price may fall to the low end of your channel.

Name: GBPNZDH1.png Views: 82 Size: 61.1 KB

Access plan:

Entry point: 1.9799

Exit point: 1.9300

Stop loss: 1.9800

5. 12 users say Thank You to rescue1122 for this useful post.

chirfanfaiz (13-06-2021), fadilah (13-06-2021), global20 (13-06-2021), grasper (13-06-2021), Hamdan84 (13-06-2021), heart of stone (13-06-2021), It's Zee (13-06-2021), keepcalm (14-06-2021), Muhammad Esa (Today), Scared329 (13-06-2021), SweetRose (14-06-2021), The End (14-06-2021)

6. #45 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    158 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hello everyone and good morning

I hope you are all well and missing me because I didn't update my trading paradise because I was swamped, and our weather was terrible, and it rained a lot. Yesterday I forgot to charge my laptop, and the light did not come on; because of this, my computer got turned off, and I could not update my general trading. But as soon as the light came on in the evening, I opened my trading general and found my friends' posts, and I liked it very much, and I liked many posts. Today I will update you about the upcoming news and tell you about my close trade, And I will tell you about the forthcoming marketing I have activated.

close my all trade update

I closed all my trades, and it was a tough day because I was swamped and bullied in the market. There was no light in our area because the weather was terrible, due to which I could not turn on my laptop. I had taken all the trade mobiles. I lost too much when I hit my stop loss in Gold. Yesterday I made a loss of $25.I am very much hoping that I will recover my loss and my account will be in profit.

Name: l.jpg Views: 84 Size: 85.5 KB

Upcoming today's essential news Update.

Today is very much according to the news we are supposed to be the day because today there will be a lot of impact news which will affect the GBP, USD, AUD. Tomorrow we have a lot, what should we do while trading, because we can see a lot of news. At 5:30 PM, there will be a lot of information. You can see a lot of momentum in the price of the market at this time. We can also get a lot of loss and get a lot of profit, so we should also have a chat after being careful.

Name: n.jpg Views: 76 Size: 95.1 KB

GBP/USD

Where is the GBP/USD market currently 1.41068 trendings, and it is coming down in its downtrend channel, helping to put it down its downtrend channel? Today, there was a lot of slow movement in the price of GBP/USD; today, very few people have traded in GBP/USD instead. GBP/USD price is moving in its n channel, and after receiving this rejection from its downtrend channel depth of 9of 740, its price started coming up. To know the cost of the market, I have prepared a perfect chart. In this chart, I have placed my downtrend channel and shown how the market respects it. Currently, y GBP/USD price is moving upwards after getting rejection from its demand area.

Name: gb.jpg Views: 76 Size: 195.2 KB

trading plane

When I got rejection at the price of GBP/USD and the bottle below, I had activated the evening trade 1.40780. So far, I am getting profit from GBP/USD, and I expect its price to move above its channel and touch it breaks its resistance level 1/41117 is troubling with Juhi and does not allow it to go up to go next resistance level 1.71400.

active trade

Today I am pleased because I have done trade and send you too in GBP/USD. When the market is rejected from my channel's bottle, I accepted my date, which is still profitable.GBP/USD had entered the market at 1.40772. I am very much hoping that when the GBP/USD price will go up and hit its target .my stop loss will be 1.40600

Name: p.jpg Views: 75 Size: 56.7 KB

7. #46 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    158 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hello everyone, good evening:

I'm happy to announce that you updated your trading generals very late in my trading generals. Today is a good memory day because I am busy with my business and cannot see my transactions. I am updating this transaction log. I know people are waiting for my posts because people come to the mt5 forum platform. As this is an outstanding achievement that we are working hard on, the mt5 forum will update the upcoming news, which will be the fundamental and technical analysis of my closed trades and ongoing trades.

Business news from Shahdol:

Today is considered very important in the history of journalism. As there will be many press releases today, including much influential news and the media provided today, FOMC news will appear to cause significant fluctuations in market prices. Canadian dollar announced at 5:30, news medium to high impact. The US dollar will be hard hit that night at 7:30. I marked the information in red in the image below and the messages with medium to high effects in red. I drew the information in red in the image below and the news with medium to high impacts in red.

Name: nes.jpg Views: 50 Size: 81.1 KBName: news.jpg Views: 46 Size: 77.0 KB

close trade:

I had a great trading day yesterday because I made a lot of profit yesterday. I received $ 288. I am pleased because this is a huge win and I will be shopping a lot to win. I made this profit in GBP / USD in gold. I made excellent profits, I lost in both, but I covered all my losses.

Name: proft.jpg Views: 45 Size: 85.7 KB

active trading:

I decided today how to enable GBP / USD trading. In GBP / USD, I used a lot size of 0.05 points. I always trade with smaller lot sizes. Today I only made one trader because today, there is a lot of news. My position is currently at a loss.
    In GBP / USD, I'm still posting a loss of 1.05. I hope that it brings a profit and that I will close with a profit. I see the GBP / USD price may go up due to the dollar week.

Name: p.jpg Views: 44 Size: 20.7 KB

GBP / USD:

Today I took a short position in GBP / USD because the price is very high in its downtrend channel. It is currently near its 1.41259 resistance level. From here, its price touches its resistance level and feels its touch. Touch the upper part of channel 1.41645. To know the cost of GBP / USD, I prepared a chart which I initially kept for 4 hours, and as can be seen in the chart below, the price has started moving up from its bottom, moving up from its bottom Has touched the trend channel.

Entry point: 1.41359

Take profit: 1.41345

Stop loss: 1.40970

Name: GBPUSDH4.png Views: 43 Size: 43.6 KB

After analyzing the h4 time, I made an active buy, trade and decided that the GBP / USD price may go higher as it closed above its moving average and trend line. This trend line is ancient and moves from the bottom to the top, helping the GBP / USD price rise. I used five types of moving averages to create the above chart.

Thank you very much! You have read my post.

8. 8 users say Thank You to rescue1122 for this useful post.

fadilah (16-06-2021), global20 (16-06-2021), Hamdan84 (16-06-2021), heart of stone (16-06-2021), Honey Bee (Yesterday), Interlock (16-06-2021), Leofric (16-06-2021), Muhammad Esa (Today)

9. #47 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    158 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hello everybody!
    The US dollar index fluctuated sharply at the last FOMC meeting. The US dollar currency has some excellent currency data that affect US dollar transactions. We saw a massive break in the US dollar pair through overnight trading. The precious metal gold has made a substantial bearish breakthrough, but the price of gold is still below the 7-month lows. The FOMC dollar price rose, which was bearish for a long time. The US dollar improved, and after the battery came, the US dollar became very strong. The strengthening of the dollar shows that we are in better shape.

The bonus update for the weak -24:

I checked my profile in the evening and found that Bonus has been updated to 24-weak. I was pleased when I gave it because it was a frequent influx after waiting a long time for Bones to update and feeling comfortable. I thank the Mt5 forum for sharing me a bonus that gave me $ 6.66 of that weak 24, But I am happy because it is only a tiny amount that Is given to me, but that is the fruit of my hard work when I get better post than that and work harder than I can get more Bonus I hope so.

Name: b.jpg Views: 40 Size: 30.9 KB
    Today comes important news for tarding

Today major currencies CAD, NZD, AUD, CHF, and USD are important. First, we should go through a lot of history before trading. Then, we should look at the critical news ahead that can have a considerable impact on the forex market.
    Name: news.jpg Views: 37 Size: 82.3 KB
    Active trading update

I just made a couple of orders for GBP / USD. From now on, it's about a slight loss. I saw the dollar index chart that their dollar price was starting to fall because, according to FOMC news, the dollar price had risen sharply last night, and US history had turned very strong. From now on, the dollar week will take place, and the GBP will also increase. That's why I made an opportunity to buy.
    Name: p.jpg Views: 37 Size: 90.4 KB

The trading opportunity for GBP / USD:

The US session is currently underway, and the price of GBPUSD is rising, causing the dollar to weaken. It gives me the chance to buy GBP / USD. When we see that the GBP / USD price is currently hovering above its demand range. It gets a lot of rejections, and it has confirmed that the price will go up from here. Now, the cost of GBP / USD has started to move upwards and is at 1.39948 in this position. If I look at the M30 chart .
    Name: GBPUSDM30.png Views: 38 Size: 35.9 KB
    indicator, M A CD runs above its level and has given this moving average crossover. From here, it is confirmed that it can be bought here. The price of GBPUSD is currently trading above the simple 8-day average. His price wants his 23-day simple moving average to confirm that the cost of GBPUSD can go up from here and my buy order is profitable.

10. 13 users say Thank You to rescue1122 for this useful post.

bappy4x (Yesterday), bidyut (Yesterday), fadilah (Yesterday), grasper (Yesterday), heart of stone (Today), Helsinki (Yesterday), Honey Bee (Yesterday), Interlock (Yesterday), Muhammad Esa (Today), Ranger (Yesterday), riaz musa khel (Yesterday), ShantiMan (Yesterday), Sharks (Yesterday)

11. #48 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    158 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hello everyone, Today morning has started, and with whom you are now, I say welcome in my trading general. Today I want to update my trading profile. In addition, I will update the upcoming news. Your trading positions GBP/USD and EUR/USD. I drew the chart before trading, and I have opened two trading buying opportunities.

news update:

Today is Friday. Today is a challenging day for trading. Because today the news of medium impact in GBP and JPY currency will come. We will see a lot of movement in these currencies in which information will come.

Name: news.jpg Views: 174 Size: 71.6 KB
    Active trade buying opportunity:

Today proved to be a perfect day for me; I opened two trades today, giving me an ideal opportunity to buy.GBP/USD Trade is open from this place 1.39262, and I am still getting good profit.EUR/USD trade is available from this point 1.19136. So far it is also giving a good profit.
    Name: po.jpg Views: 22 Size: 32.5 KB

GBP/USD:

GBPUSD price is currently working at 1.39372. Its price has started moving from the bottom to the top after touching its trendline. Suppose we look at GBP/USD in time frame h4. The cost of GBPUSD is currently at its 8-day simple moving average. If the market price crushes its 8-day simple moving average, its price will go up. This one is an excellent opportunity of buying the price of GBP/USD. Because 200-day Simple Moving Average is going over 8 Day Simple Moving Average, if 8-day Simple Moving Average crosses 200-day Simple Moving Average, then its price can go up very high. When 8-day Simple Moving Average crushes 200-Day Simple Moving Average, then its price will be even 1.40500. The chart below is made for the h4 timeframe.

Name: GBPUSDH4.png Views: 22 Size: 24.6 KB

Indicator List :

CCI Period: 30 value
    8-day: simple moving average
    23- day: simple moving average
    50- day: simple moving average
    200 -day: simple moving average

EUR/USD:

EUR/USD Its price is currently working at this point 1.19483. If we look at its worth in the time frame, the M5 Market price breaks the trend line and goes upwards.EUR/USD The market has broken the trend line at this point 1.19400. The market has gone up from its support area. The market price started moving upwards from its support line, 1.19270. It had come to this place earlier as well. While moving up from here, it has a price its 8 -Day Simple Moving Average. The crossover did 8 Day Simple Moving Average 23 -day Simple Moving Average for confirmation done by CCI Indicator from up to zero levels. The market price is currently below the 200 Day Simple Moving Average. The market price may move upwards towards its resistance level of 1.19825. To know its price better, I have made a chart M5 time frame you have. In the chart below, we can see that its price has started moving upwards.

Name: EURUSDM5.png Views: 22 Size: 34.2 KB

Indicator List :

CCI Period: 30 value
    8-day: simple moving average
    23- day: simple moving average
    50- day: simple moving average
    200 -day: simple moving average

Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open