No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: week 13 bonus has not been updated for me

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1480 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,136 Times in 2,076 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Interlock     
    You may didn't claim your post at that time.

I heard that the week-13 bonus depends on Claim only. More approved post more bonus. Did you claim mate?

In my last update, I shared this issue that, the MT5 forum is decided to pay two pending week's bonuses on two different days. I don't know the reason. But it's not good at all.

Not only you. There have so many legit members who didn't get anything except fadila. She claims all posts and received more than $300. She is a very good author and a legit member also.

Yes, you are right. But this rule was published on 15th January 2021. Why they didn't apply this previously and why they start now without informing users that from the next week the rules will become more strict and you have to follow them to get the bonus. There has nothing to hide. Even new members are receiving more bonuses than the legit forum members. Looks like everything is preplanned. We are focusing on everything closely.

Attachment 359123

Yes, mate. Only a few members received a bonus this time. You didn't claim that's why you didn't get anything. But I claimed 6 for a weird reason and got $75.

Hope any moderator will help you to get your missing weekly bonuses. Only admin can solve this issue if any moderator forwards this issue to admin. Good luck dear.

No mate. The next bonus will be credited on Friday night. Week-13 bonus distribution is finished. So, I don't think that anyone will get it if he missed it. This is really crazy.
    I didn't get my bonus of week- 13 I didn't claim any post but now this is lesson for all of us because there is manh legit members like Interlock and Bappy4x didn't get theirs bonus.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 2 users say Thank You to Ranger for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-04-2021), tradingforex (07-04-2021)

3. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12867 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,051 Times in 6,896 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Not received bonus and there is nothing written that without any claim we will not get any bonus for week 13

4. 3 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

ayan555 (10-04-2021), Ranger (07-04-2021), tradingforex (07-04-2021)

5. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2220 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,841 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Here you can see some errors found in this forum accumulate bonus. Have a look

look at the error of accumulate bonus

here it is showed at 13395

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15204960

it's showed the same person at 1413

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15179228

here it is showed 82935

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13136844

here the same member which is 12758

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post13135965

I hope the admin will look for our bonus issue because if some members get paid and most of us not paid which does not look good.

some members here to justify that everything is okay and because of no approved post we are not get paid, please do not submit your guess here because I am here to ask the issue to forum stuff, not the general member. It's not your authority to spread the wrong message.

As I can see many members got paid for the week 13 bonus without claiming any single post approved.

Please don't take it personally anyone, beucase I have spent several hours a day creating my post and analyzing the market chart, and when I got return zero which means a deep depression and you will understand our feelings.

thank you.

6. 5 users say Thank You to global20 for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-04-2021), Honey Bee (07-04-2021), JoneAnderson (07-04-2021), Kalex (07-04-2021), Ranger (07-04-2021)

7. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11650 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 58,129 Times in 16,504 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 11
    Quote Originally Posted by global20     

here it is showed 82935

I hope the admin will look for our bonus issue because if some members get paid and most of us not paid which does not look good.

some members here to justify that everything is okay and because of no approved post we are not get paid, please do not submit your guess here because I am here to ask the issue to forum stuff, not the general member. It's not your authority to spread the wrong message.

As I can see many members got paid for the week 13 bonus without claiming any single post approved.

Please don't take it personally anyone, beucase I have spent several hours a day creating my post and analyzing the market chart, and when I got return zero which means a deep depression and you will understand our feelings.

thank you.
    You are absolutely right! We need clarity not from the admin side. We know the forum authorities issued some rules three months ago, but they paid bonuses using their old system as they observed direct vulnerabilities with the new system to approve and reject our posts. I have a record that there was directly mistake, but it was approved.

I have not seen any new notification from the admin team Recently.
    I hope admin side will clear us soon and It needed urgently!
    https://forum.mt5.com/signaturepics/sigpic23424_1.gif

8. 2 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

global20 (07-04-2021), Honey Bee (07-04-2021)

9. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12084 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,958 Times in 6,656 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    Hi Admins & Moderators!
    With due respect, I would like to tell you that the new system you have introduced that does not look good at all. At the beginning of the time when the forum has introduced us about the Post Claiming System, really I was excited that time but after claiming some posts, I understand its not a simple task. I have to do hard work to find errors. Truly, I am not an English Language professor although I have used different free and premium tools for grammar checking but its rejected again and again.

Actually, it is not good for me when I post content with 2500 words and 15000-20000 characters, and then it has rejected. We should note that there are some words in Forex trading which are not added yet, and we have seen some messages from moderators that with multiple mistakes, a post will reject. There are lots of posts with plagiarism and re-written is being approved by the respected editorial team.

As a result, 95% members did not get their bonus for week-13. If it continues, the forum members will be less. I am requesting the authority of the forum to resolve this issue.

N. B: As I am thinking here, the Forex Forum is all about the analysis, predictions, trading system and the trading recommendation that the visitors will get some effective things.

10. 7 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

amiron56 (07-04-2021), ayan555 (10-04-2021), global20 (07-04-2021), Honey Bee (07-04-2021), Interlock (07-04-2021), Kalex (07-04-2021), Youcefstyles (07-04-2021)

11. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8922 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,631 Times in 8,394 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Today we all send message to admin but not get any response about this issue also that members will not get bonus who claimed thier post this is another reason behind it we should wait for administrative reply about this matter.
    LATEST UPDATE
    HONEY BEE TRADING JOURNAL
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15172538

12. 4 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Amazar (08-04-2021), global20 (07-04-2021), Interlock (07-04-2021), Ranger (08-04-2021)

13. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12867 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,051 Times in 6,896 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Quote Originally Posted by global20     

here it is showed 82935

thank you.
    Nyc observation that means now also bug is there. Without fixing such huge errors how they are implementing such rules God knows

14. 4 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

global20 (09-04-2021), Honey Bee (07-04-2021), Interlock (07-04-2021), Ranger (08-04-2021)

15. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    855 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,426 Times in 1,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    I didn't even get the week13 bonus.Whether the forum should see everyone's hard work. If the forum continues to do so, eventually everyone will leave the forum tired.
    In the forex market we get success right now. When we have good planning and good strategy.

Sunstrar Trading Journal

16. 2 users say Thank You to sunstrar for this useful post.

global20 (09-04-2021), Ranger (08-04-2021)

17. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

FaizaAhsan is on a distinguished road FaizaAhsan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Interlock     
    You may didn't claim your post at that time.

I heard that the week-13 bonus depends on Claim only. More approved post more bonus. Did you claim mate?

In my last update, I shared this issue that, the MT5 forum is decided to pay two pending week's bonuses on two different days. I don't know the reason. But it's not good at all.

Not only you. There have so many legit members who didn't get anything except fadila. She claims all posts and received more than $300. She is a very good author and a legit member also.

Yes, you are right. But this rule was published on 15th January 2021. Why they didn't apply this previously and why they start now without informing users that from the next week the rules will become more strict and you have to follow them to get the bonus. There has nothing to hide. Even new members are receiving more bonuses than the legit forum members. Looks like everything is preplanned. We are focusing on everything closely.

Attachment 359123

Yes, mate. Only a few members received a bonus this time. You didn't claim that's why you didn't get anything. But I claimed 6 for a weird reason and got $75.

Hope any moderator will help you to get your missing weekly bonuses. Only admin can solve this issue if any moderator forwards this issue to admin. Good luck dear.

No mate. The next bonus will be credited on Friday night. Week-13 bonus distribution is finished. So, I don't think that anyone will get it if he missed it. This is really crazy.
    How did you get the bonus when you have no post claim?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to FaizaAhsan For This Useful Post:

Ranger (08-04-2021)

19. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2220 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,007 Times in 3,841 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    we are looking for the admin's reply. kindly let us know about the recent bonus issue and is there any news of the week13 bonus update for us?

20. 2 users say Thank You to global20 for this useful post.

Helsinki (08-04-2021), Ranger (08-04-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open