No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: week 13 bonus has not been updated for me

1. #31 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4475 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,930 Times in 8,006 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    I received 14 week bonus but still waiting for the week 13 bonus, and majority of members are waiting for 13 week bonus.

I think there is some issue.
    "Satisfaction is more important than your success"
    My Latest Trading journal update is below
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15175534

2. #32 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2220 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 Times in 3,840 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    I am just asking where is my week 13 and week 14 bonus?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to global20 For This Useful Post:

Fiona Lv (10-04-2021)

4. #33 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

Helsinki is a name known to all Helsinki is a name known to all Helsinki is a name known to all Helsinki is a name known to all Helsinki is a name known to all Helsinki is a name known to all Helsinki's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    49 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Hello all members!
    Many of us have the same issue related to the bonus. I also have the same issue. But my condition is different, my bonus is for weeks 11, 13, 14. which is still missing and administrators and moderators didn't reply to me. Kindly inform us what is the matter are the problem and what we have to do because many of us received their bonus.

Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open