No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Need Explanation about the Abnormal Activities of Editor team

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Mariyam2020 has a reputation beyond repute Mariyam2020 has a reputation beyond repute Mariyam2020 has a reputation beyond repute Mariyam2020 has a reputation beyond repute Mariyam2020 has a reputation beyond repute Mariyam2020 has a reputation beyond repute Mariyam2020 has a reputation beyond repute Mariyam2020 has a reputation beyond repute Mariyam2020 has a reputation beyond repute Mariyam2020 has a reputation beyond repute Mariyam2020 has a reputation beyond repute Mariyam2020's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    311 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,440 Times in 990 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    You are all right dear brother. Sometimes I check my Grammer mistakes through Grammarly and Word Counter. But the MT5 forum rejects it again and again. I am also hat this bad System and a lazy team of MT5 editors and don't want to talk about them anymore as they are blind and reject many Educated members posts Even some members whose posts were Apporvel but they don't receive their bonuses.
    I am unable to understand this bad system.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mariyam2020 For This Useful Post:

Interlock (Yesterday)

3. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

heart of stone is on a distinguished road heart of stone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The word "rejected" is a message containing more than 250 words. The member will feel desperate and failed especially if the post is technically beneficial to the forex, so I hope at least removing this word so that visitors can read the post without dropping it even if the member does not enjoy the bonus.

Be strong, you make your success. Only if you want

4. The Following User Says Thank You to heart of stone For This Useful Post:

Interlock (Yesterday)

5. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12867 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,051 Times in 6,896 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    I feel the Editor team should come up and show us some examples .Recently I saw that our friend Zahid is having all his posts approved and I congrats him also for that but me not finding any kind of specialty while I read those posts for which his posts are approved and ours are rejected .So as a member its not possible to differentiate such posts .

If the Forum is neutral as it always promises ,the Editorial team should come to the front line and show us some rules and Guidelines .With only saying that our grammar is poor and rejecting our posts mean that the whole thing is not transparent sorry to say that .

If the administration keep quiet without giving proper reason that means that its a blind pick up game and nothing more .

Now we are using grammerly and other grammer correction software but why our posts are rejecting as we are not copy pasting at all .

I FEEL THAT ALL THE MEMBERS WANT SOME CLEAR ANSWER FROM THE FORUM ADMINSTRATION IN THIS .

6. 5 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

bappy4x (Yesterday), Interlock (Yesterday), Kapok (Yesterday), NeonXPawn (Yesterday), Youcefstyles (Yesterday)

7. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

TheWatcher is a name known to all TheWatcher is a name known to all TheWatcher is a name known to all TheWatcher is a name known to all TheWatcher is a name known to all TheWatcher is a name known to all TheWatcher's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    302 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 148 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Interlock     
    Dear Respected Admin and Moderators,

Hope everyone is fine and stay safe from this pandemic COVID-19 disease.

I have been working in the MT5 forum since January 2016. I witnessed different rules and regulations during this time period. I never face such an awkward situation ever. I am talking about the abnormal behavior of the editor team. It looks like they are targeting some users to give approval and targeted some users for rejecting without proper explanation. If I face such an issue, then what will happen to my newbie on the MT5 forum. They are asking me regularly how to post to get approval by claiming. Because everyone is facing this issue.

I checked four websites to find out the grammatical error or English mistakes. But I got the below result. They found two spelling mistakes which are EURUSDweek and EURUSDmonth. I think the editor team works blindly and wonít check properly. They also count this as a fault.

Attachment 359631

Attachment 359649

Attachment 359632

Despite that, they rejected the below two posts. And they mailed that itís rejected because of poor grammar and poor English. Then show us the standard grammar and standard English.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15205134

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15204726

Almost every day my posts go to the Popular Post section both in the MT5 forum and FX.co website.

If my post contains low-quality content with poor grammar and poor English, then why my post is there? Isnít it a matter of jokes?

Attachment 359638

Attachment 359640

My educational background is not poor. I am an Engineer and also completed my post-graduation in MBA (Marketing). Donít teach me English here. I worked in some multinational companies and communicated with different countryís client perfectly. Even I passed five and a half years in the MT5 forum as well. Whatís happening now!!!

Please re-work my two posts and share my faults there. I need a proper explanation and till then I wonít send any new post for evaluation to the biased editor team. I would like to request the MT5 forum authority to justice the work of the editor team. I know almost everyone is facing this problem. I visit everyone's posts daily. This wonderful forum canít run like this.

Long live our MT5 forum and Instaforex. As usual, I always feel proud to be a part of you. Please forgive me if I hurt you.
    The same thing is happening to me, my every post is being rejected, the admin should check the system,

8. 2 users say Thank You to TheWatcher for this useful post.

Helsinki (Yesterday), Interlock (Yesterday)

9. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12084 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,959 Times in 6,657 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    Hi,

The last week, when I get a message from deathstar, I understood something wrong there. I have done lots of private messages to moderators to guide us to get the approval of the post. Every time, they are giving the pre-template reply.

The whole system should come to light because we are following every rule, even though we have waited for a bonus for a long time. There are a lot of examples here that some post from other sources (copy-paste) is being approved.

It takes 3/4 hours to update my journal and then 30 min needs to check spelling, grammatical, style errors. After the long journey, I am getting the rejection. Not me, there are lots of users who are having the same problem.

Forex trading is all about the trading system, technical & theoretical analysis, forecast, signals, etc. I saw some clear warnings that with a simple mistake (dot, come), the post will be rejected. The request to the editorial team, please don't misuse the power because we are not English professor, and with the same way, you are not too! Even though this is not an English language forum. This a forex forum that runs in the English language.

This message to the authority of the forum to resolve the current situation. I see you have done lots of implementation of the forum and the forum is almost spammer-free. Your step will make sure that legit members will stay here or leave this forum.

Thanks

10. 7 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

ayan555 (Yesterday), fareedkhan (Yesterday), Helsinki (Yesterday), Interlock (Yesterday), Kalex (Yesterday), NeonXPawn (Yesterday), Youcefstyles (Yesterday)

11. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4475 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,833 Times in 8,000 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Good to see massive participation in this thread from all members. I was the first member of this forum who raises his voice against this issue when this rule was introduced. At that time, I requested to authorities publicly, and privately please terminate this rule because here we are learning about forex trading, not English grammar course. If you remembered I used the word Ph.D. for myself and other members that we are forex traders not Ph.D. doctors in English. But at that time, many members oppose me because their posts were regularly approved. Now everyone is facing the issue about (claim this post to be qualified).

Almost the majority of members of the MT 5 forum belong from the Asian countries, where we read English subject in institutes not more than this. Our main aim is to talk about forex business, where we need to post technical analysis, forecast, signals, etc. I think forum authorities have to encourage the members to use user-friendly language, so every member of the forum understands other's messages, which he/she want to convey. But now members are focusing on English grammar rather than the forex market.

All members of the forum are doing their best job of writing the posts. I think every good post takes more than two hours, and after doing a lot of effort when members claim the post to be qualified and got rejected signal then defiantly they will hurt. Our main aim is to talk about forex trading and everyone doing his/her best to do a good job-related forex conversation.

I have a humble request to authorities to please lift this rule so all members of the forum do their best effort-related forex trading conversation. I checked many other sites where popular and professional traders post their articles, but their articles contain many grammar mistakes, but they focus on the forex language, not English grammar.
    "Satisfaction is more important than your success"
    My Latest Trading journal update is below
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15175534

12. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Gullz has a reputation beyond repute Gullz has a reputation beyond repute Gullz has a reputation beyond repute Gullz has a reputation beyond repute Gullz has a reputation beyond repute Gullz has a reputation beyond repute Gullz has a reputation beyond repute Gullz has a reputation beyond repute Gullz has a reputation beyond repute Gullz has a reputation beyond repute Gullz has a reputation beyond repute Gullz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    742 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,614 Times in 683 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Hello Everyone! I am pleased to know that majority of the members (victims) are recording their peaceful protest against the non-judicious way of evaluation from the software (Silent Killer). I feel honor that I was amongst the few members who made critics against this new rule (see attached file please). Today, I read an approved post in which there was a repetition of sentneces simultaneously. As already said by esteemed legit members, we are here to learn trading, not for English Grammer Examination. Does it make any sense that a post is rejected due to some grammatical mistakes? While some posts get approval with huge blunders. This is not fair sir! Rules are rules and they are equally applicable to all the members attached to this forum. I got a message from a member today as he told me that " he took some sentences from the approved posts and formed another post but his post was rejected with the reason of poor grammar". I think, there is human software that has been designed especially for some choosy members. I request the administrative authorities to look deeply into the matter because something is going wrong that will defame this prestigious forum. We want a prompt response (justice) from the administartion as "Justice delayed is justice denied". Thank you to all of you who are standing against this discrimination.

Name: New rule.png Views: 42 Size: 101.3 KB
    Gullz Trading Journal

Hard-work works when fueled with Dedication and Commitment

13. 2 users say Thank You to Gullz for this useful post.

Fiona Lv (Yesterday), Interlock (Yesterday)

14. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2220 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,929 Times in 3,835 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Looking for week 13 and week 14 bonus.. If forum staff not giving us any information about it then where should we contact ?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to global20 For This Useful Post:

Interlock (Yesterday)

16. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:
    ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2791 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,599 Times in 5,677 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hi

I also need the explanation. How the below post has been approved?

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15205166

Yesterday bonus will be distributed for week 13 and only a few members will get in their trading account we are just waiting for the update from the administration then follow the new rules applied on the forum and provide our best performance for quality content to get the bonus amount.
    The sentence has been written with the Future past participle tense.

Not only this post, the user doing same thing everyday who dont have any grammar scene. When they approved these post, then they says we are very poor in english. We are poor in english but we are not drunk like you.

17. 3 users say Thank You to tradingforex for this useful post.

Gullz (Today), Helsinki (Today), Interlock (Today)

18. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1589 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,296 Times in 3,138 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by tradingforex     
    Hi

I also need the explanation. How the below post has been approved?

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15205166

The sentence has been written with the Future past participle tense.

Not only this post, the user doing same thing everyday who dont have any grammar scene. When they approved these post, then they says we are very poor in english. We are poor in english but we are not drunk like you.
    There are some members who copy and paste from websites. The editor team is also approving their posts. Because we are discussing technical analysis, fundamental analysis and about trading here, instead we are looking for English grammar which is taught in 5 class. So I think we should also follow the members who copy posts from websites like mate Interlock said in his journal.

Grammar is something that is taught in primary classes and I have also noticed that most of the members are being rejected due to poor grammar and poor English.

This is because the editors team has targeted some members and is rejecting their posts. The posts of the new members are being approved, but only those who are old and legit members are being harassed.

My posts were approved but I got only $7 bonus. Is this the justice of the staff team? that they are not giving bonus even on approved posts. As mate Aviz had said that bonus is only available on approved posts but this excuse is also shown because those whose posts were approved did not get any bonus and now if our posts are rejected or re-approved then I still feel that we will not get any bonus.

I would like to say to the staff team why we are rejecting the posts of the talking members and why we are not getting bonus even on the approved posts. Please pay attention to your new system and handle it yourself. I urge staff team to please bring this editor to the fore as this is a abnormal method to deploy to all members. Because the editorial team is doing something that will not be useful to us at all.

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Subscribed to this Thread : 1