No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Appeal against rejected posts from users - "Bonus for quality" program

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Adminus Sapiens
    I am:

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,757 Times in 1,587 Posts

Default Appeal against rejected posts from users - "Bonus for quality" program

Dear users!

If you think that the post was wrongly rejected, you can appeal editor's refusal.

In order to appeal your post, please indicate link for the post and describe in few words why you think that the rejection is incorrect.

The team of editors will check your request as soon as possible and respond in the comment to the appeal.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2474 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,931 Times in 3,923 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by MT5 Administrator     
    Dear users!

If you think that the post was wrongly rejected, you can appeal editor's refusal.

In order to appeal your post, please indicate link for the post and describe in few words why you think that the rejection is incorrect.

The team of editors will check your request as soon as possible and respond in the comment to the appeal.
    first, tell us who is the editorial team? there is no one knows who is the editorial team. revealed all their id and name where to appeal.
    Last edited by MT5 Administrator; 29-04-2021 at 02:43 PM. Reason: inappropriate formatting

3. 4 users say Thank You to global20 for this useful post.

Interlock (27-04-2021), Lucifer Alexp1 (10-06-2021), NeonXPawn (27-04-2021), rezwanfx (27-04-2021)

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12404 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,759 Times in 6,713 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    Dear users!

Hi,
    I have stopped posting that I have not got the bonus for week 16. Even though it's all about my reputation that I am getting rejection everyday.

One thing you think, if you look my journal that I have some fixed visitors who would have come to see the forecast of gold and crude oil. The amount of the daily visitors was above 800, now I am not posting and mt5 is not getting those visitors.

I think the claim for post program should be removed as that we did not see such like of things before on other reputed forum. Just think, if user see there is all around rejected post and they think the forum is bed forum. For this, if it is not possible to postpone the claim system, then please just make an option that only users can see approved or rejected options. Visitors can't see the approved or rejected options.

By the way, the editorial team should focus on copy paste user whereas still there are many users who are getting higher bonus using copy paste. If I write here, they will start complaining here.

Regards

5. 8 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Adam522 (27-04-2021), EnKubo 8x5 (27-04-2021), grasper (03-05-2021), heart of stone (27-04-2021), Helsinki (28-04-2021), Interlock (27-04-2021), NeonXPawn (27-04-2021), Tube light (28-04-2021)

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:
    ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2799 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,710 Times in 5,690 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello,

I am appealing for the post.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15209764

If authority says, I cant put analysis on journal, they could move it to live trading section. How other users getting approved putting live analysis?

Also check the post too https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...-Forex-Trading

Thank you

7. 4 users say Thank You to tradingforex for this useful post.

EnKubo 8x5 (27-04-2021), Helsinki (28-04-2021), Interlock (27-04-2021), NeonXPawn (27-04-2021)

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9106 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,851 Times in 8,449 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Only few post were approved other all rejected we are using grammerly for finding mistakes all software will approve our post but here forum authority will rejected, we are not find any mistake in our daily post then click on the quick reply button whole month got no bonus no reply from administration just give us only one answer bonus is late wait for it we can spend daily more then one hour on one post and after a week got nothing it will be very frustrated to work on the forum.

Administration will removed this option you cannot properly run it all forum members will be frustrated with this daily rejected after spending a couple of hours on post.
    LATEST UPDATE
    HONEY BEE TRADING JOURNAL
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15172538

9. 5 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Batavia (27-04-2021), EnKubo 8x5 (27-04-2021), Helsinki (28-04-2021), Interlock (27-04-2021), NeonXPawn (27-04-2021)

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2474 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,931 Times in 3,923 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    There is no one support this claim post system if possible give us a bonus without claim post like before and solve the previous week's bonus and clear all the pending bonus which everyone is looking for.

most of the members are got ban for 1 month for post rejection. so this is the way the forum will be empty soon.

11. 4 users say Thank You to global20 for this useful post.

EnKubo 8x5 (27-04-2021), Interlock (27-04-2021), MUMTAZKHAN (29-04-2021), NeonXPawn (27-04-2021)

12. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3273 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    412 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,869 Times in 2,290 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Respected Sir, Please review the following post, it is considered meaningless. Ive only updated about my closed trades and current trades. I'm not doing any analysis there. I've only written about the reason behind the opening and closing of any positions. I've also written about my trading plan for the day.

Name: Claim-post-mail.PNG Views: 511 Size: 26.1 KB

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15212113

I've got another mail with the following message.

"Sorry, you have exceeded the allowed bounce rate for your posts. In this regard, your account will be blocked for 1 month, during which you will be deprived of the opportunity to post on our forum. The ban will en in 27.05.2021 09:22"

Name: Ban-for-one-month.PNG Views: 905 Size: 22.9 KB

But most of my claimed posts are already approved by the editorial team. Please look at this issue.

I've also not received my 16 Week bonus. I'm only trading in a demo account. Thank you.

13. 3 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

fadilah (28-04-2021), Interlock (27-04-2021), NeonXPawn (27-04-2021)

14. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

fareedkhan has much to be proud of fareedkhan has much to be proud of fareedkhan has much to be proud of fareedkhan has much to be proud of fareedkhan has much to be proud of fareedkhan has much to be proud of fareedkhan has much to be proud of fareedkhan has much to be proud of fareedkhan has much to be proud of fareedkhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    75 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,124 Times in 109 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    sir,my 14,15,16 week's bonus is not updated.Many of my posts were approved,after asking from moderators nobody explain what is this and why is this happening.I also messages in private but nothing since 1 month,I think that i am new in this forum but most of senior members are also unsatisfied from this system,I appeal that please finished this edtors' team system and pay all pending our bonuses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

15. 2 users say Thank You to fareedkhan for this useful post.

Helsinki (28-04-2021), NeonXPawn (27-04-2021)

16. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

EnKubo 8x5 is a name known to all EnKubo 8x5 is a name known to all EnKubo 8x5 is a name known to all EnKubo 8x5 is a name known to all EnKubo 8x5 is a name known to all EnKubo 8x5 is a name known to all EnKubo 8x5's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1484 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,170 Times in 227 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I posted in Trading Journal for several weeks, almost all of my claimed post were Approved.

My post stats in Trading Journal since March 21, 2021:

14 posts claimed
    13 were Approved
    1 was Rejected (for unknown reason, maybe my English is bad lolz)

3 posts not claimed.

Total post during these several weeks is 16 posts.

But even with a very high approval rate (92.8%) I got $0.00 bonus from trading journal.

What do you say about this Admin? I tried contacting the other admins but nobody can help my situation.

Please explain because I don't understand what's going on because it looks like pretty much everyone is confused about this whole situation.
    You only need to read THIS ARTICLE to make money from forex trading,

17. 5 users say Thank You to EnKubo 8x5 for this useful post.

Helsinki (28-04-2021), NeonXPawn (27-04-2021), Randy_Liverpool (29-04-2021), rezwanfx (27-04-2021), Unregistered (1)

18. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn has a reputation beyond repute NeonXPawn's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1602 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,509 Times in 3,173 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Dear users!

Many members have been banned for one month. Because his posts have been rejected due to which he has only few chances to claim the post. Many days later you are ahead, you didn't know how many members were worried about it. Because it was done on purpose. If it were small, not all members would complain. Kindly tell us everything clearly. Who is editor team? And where are they? Now it will not be tolerated by the members because everyone has been very patient and I know that now everyone's hope is about to be shattered.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

19. 2 users say Thank You to NeonXPawn for this useful post.

fareedkhan (28-04-2021), Goptal (22-05-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 6 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 10