Reply to thread
Page 23 of 31 ... 18 21 22 23 24 25 28 ...

Thread: Appeal against rejected posts from users - "Bonus for quality" program

1. #221 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

sophiafx is a jewel in the rough sophiafx is a jewel in the rough sophiafx is a jewel in the rough sophiafx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    111 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Respected Sir,

How are you? hope you will be fine in good health. I have a problem to claim my post. When today I post and claim for a bonus , the following message is shown.

Name: Claim Problem.png Views: 184 Size: 96.4 KB

But I have used 6 attempts out of 10 possible. Please solve these issues as soon as possible. Because I can continue my work after that.

Name: MT5 Mail.png Views: 173 Size: 29.3 KB

Waiting for your prompt reply.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sophiafx For This Useful Post:

Cheater88 (12-06-2021)

3. #222 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli has a brilliant future HassaanAli's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    732 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,537 Times in 106 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    We apologize for the rejection option, but the fact is that. Your post has no chart on it, also mostly you describe the support and resistance areas where you have to mention why you exit and enter on your trades. It could be under poor formatting. You can fix the issues and reclaim your post after rejection.

Listen if there are any errors in your post then it will be rejected by the team. We have this thread to help you guys out in a better way also you can pm us any time making this hate post will no longer help you.

As it is decided to not share analysis in a trading journal and nothing is repeated if you will find that, detail of trade opening and closing is shared. please let me know what things I can post in the trading journal. because my every post is rejected and it makes me fed up. it seems that the editorial team selected my posts to reject. and I have tried everything and still, my post is rejected. if they find nothing then say meaningless post. it makes me depressed because I type the whole post and share my trades detail from a real account.

Even I share my post link to social media and trading groups it increases your forum SEO and more peoples come to this forum. you can see my trading journal has only 83 posts and 5,879 Views. I think there must be some relaxation or guidance to encourage.

Name: Screenshot_2.png Views: 505 Size: 11.6 KB

I check the grammar by Grammarly. can you please suggest to me something else that is better than Grammarly.
    "Don't Raise Your Voice" " Raise Your Arguments

Hassaan Ali Trading Journal

4. #223 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7316 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,257 Times in 8,715 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello Admin & Moderators

At the end of the post, I will put some links to my previous posts. Those posts were written with the help of a premier Grammarly tool, but all of these posts were rejected. No one has a Ph.D. in English, so its impossible to correct all the mistakes, but I tried my best to remove the errors with the help of the premier account of grammarly tool, but the results are the same past.

If you want to get 100% accurate and efficient results, then provide us with a specific tool used to check the grammatical mistakes. After this, if we made a mistake, you deserve to reject those posts, but if you do not provide us that specific tool, then your team should correct the mistakes of those posts. How is it possible to write 100% correctly? We are like a team here, and you are the admin of this team, so you and your supervisors, mean moderators, should corporate with us. 1st of all, as per my suggestion no need for 100% accurate English because this is a Forex forum, not an English Institute where we will learn about English. You and your team should take action against the copy-paste users, not the legit users. Many other users and I are working here to get the bonus for the expenses of life. Most users are jobless here, so thats why they are giving their time to the forum, but its a long time passed. I have not received any bonus even the condition of many other users is the same. Moderators should check the posts, and if they find any copy-paste material, they should reject that post. Otherwise, your team should approve the posts and give the bonus to all the users of the forum because we are working only for one purpose and that is to get the bonus, its a good thing that we are also learning from this firm, but the main purpose of the work is the bonus. Please solve the issues of the forum users.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15227078

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15226320

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15225630

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15225368

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15225026

5. 3 users say Thank You to ForexRider for this useful post.

Honey Bee (14-06-2021), It's Zee (15-06-2021), rezwanfx (14-06-2021)

6. #224 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9259 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,877 Times in 8,502 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ForexRider     
    Hello Admin & Moderators

At the end of the post, I will put some links to my previous posts. Those posts were written with the help of a premier Grammarly tool, but all of these posts were rejected. No one has a Ph.D. in English, so its impossible to correct all the mistakes, but I tried my best to remove the errors with the help of the premier account of grammarly tool, but the results are the same past.

If you want to get 100% accurate and efficient results, then provide us with a specific tool used to check the grammatical mistakes. After this, if we made a mistake, you deserve to reject those posts, but if you do not provide us that specific tool, then your team should correct the mistakes of those posts. How is it possible to write 100% correctly? We are like a team here, and you are the admin of this team, so you and your supervisors, mean moderators, should corporate with us. 1st of all, as per my suggestion no need for 100% accurate English because this is a Forex forum, not an English Institute where we will learn about English. You and your team should take action against the copy-paste users, not the legit users. Many other users and I are working here to get the bonus for the expenses of life. Most users are jobless here, so thats why they are giving their time to the forum, but its a long time passed. I have not received any bonus even the condition of many other users is the same. Moderators should check the posts, and if they find any copy-paste material, they should reject that post. Otherwise, your team should approve the posts and give the bonus to all the users of the forum because we are working only for one purpose and that is to get the bonus, its a good thing that we are also learning from this firm, but the main purpose of the work is the bonus. Please solve the issues of the forum users.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15227078

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15226320

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15225630

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15225368

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15225026
    No one reply about this issue also many users account ban for one month, we will provide our best and work according to the rule but at the end got nothing if administration will help us to approve our post and mentioned our errors then we can solved this matter. If give the same specific tool for checking grammer then we can provide better results first they will share the link of grammerly but after using this tool we cannot get any result and still the posts were rejected.
    LATEST UPDATE
    HONEY BEE TRADING JOURNAL
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15172538

7. 5 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

ForexRider (14-06-2021), Interlock (15-06-2021), Killer Man (14-06-2021), SweetRose (15-06-2021), tradingforex (14-06-2021)

8. #225 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

sophiafx is a jewel in the rough sophiafx is a jewel in the rough sophiafx is a jewel in the rough sophiafx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    111 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiafx     
    Respected Sir,

How are you? hope you will be fine in good health. I have a problem to claim my post. When today I post and claim for a bonus , the following message is shown.

Attachment 382632

But I have used 6 attempts out of 10 possible. Please solve these issues as soon as possible. Because I can continue my work after that.

Attachment 382633

Waiting for your prompt reply.

Please solve my issue.

9. #226 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15099 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,340 Times in 7,141 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    Something is wrong with the calculation of Claiming. As per today's morning mail, I should have another 6 attempts for claiming.

Name: Balance in Transaction amount.png Views: 111 Size: 20.9 KB

But right now, I can't claim my post. It shows that I have to wait another 1 month for claiming!!! This is frustrating. Earlier I witnessed that people are facing this problem, but today I am facing this issue. Please have a look and try to solve this problem immediately for everyone.

Name: Balance Showing.png Views: 106 Size: 4.6 KB

I have never been a supporter of this approval and rejection system. Only a few members are getting benefits from it. Most of us are suffering from this. For SEO issues, forum authority should focus on plagiarism because a copy-paste post hinders the SEO system but a post with some grammar mistakes won't hinder the SEO. It's a Forex-related English forum not for only US citizens or UK citizens.

Since no one is saying this method is good, our respected Admin and administrators must think about it.
    When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

10. 6 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

Farnadus007 (19-06-2021), Honey Bee (16-06-2021), Killer Man (15-06-2021), SweetRose (15-06-2021), tradingforex (16-06-2021), Unregistered (1)

11. #227 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

K430 has much to be proud of K430 has much to be proud of K430 has much to be proud of K430 has much to be proud of K430 has much to be proud of K430 has much to be proud of K430 has much to be proud of K430 has much to be proud of K430's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    183 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,248 Times in 334 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    One year ago the forum was working great. Every member was very happy with the performance of the forum. But forums have come up with such rules. Which are not beneficial for any member. Because here every member works hard all week. But the bonus gets a few lucky ones. At the moment, posts are being rejected in the forum objecting to programmer's poor English and poorformeting. This is a big issue for Pakistani, hindustani, and Bangladeshi people. Because English is the only language of the European people. The forum must be understood. This forum is a forum for the whole world. The post that is understood here and the post about forex should be given a bonus. Hopefully, the forum will find a better solution to this problem.
    Listen to me

Always think positive, work hard yourself, and don't look back Success will kiss your steps.

12. 4 users say Thank You to K430 for this useful post.

Interlock (15-06-2021), Killer Man (16-06-2021), SweetRose (15-06-2021), Unregistered (1)

13. #228 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Killer Man is on a distinguished road Killer Man's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    46 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by K430     
    One year ago the forum was working great. Every member was very happy with the performance of the forum. But forums have come up with such rules. Which are not beneficial for any member. Because here every member works hard all week. But the bonus gets a few lucky ones. At the moment, posts are being rejected in the forum objecting to programmer's poor English and poorformeting. This is a big issue for Pakistani, hindustani, and Bangladeshi people. Because English is the only language of the European people. The forum must be understood. This forum is a forum for the whole world. The post that is understood here and the post about forex should be given a bonus. Hopefully, the forum will find a better solution to this problem.
    Never mate forum become English Accedemy

14. #229 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

benevideslauren67 is an unknown quantity at this point benevideslauren67's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by benevideslauren67     
    Hello,

I am appealing for the post.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15209764

If authority says, I cant put analysis on journal, they could move it to live trading section. How other users getting approved putting live analysis?

Also check the post too https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...-Forex-Trading employee monitoring
    Thank you
    I think this art is wasting our time too.
    Ben

15. 2 users say Thank You to benevideslauren67 for this useful post.

Killer Man (16-06-2021), Unregistered (1)

16. #230 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

K430 has much to be proud of K430 has much to be proud of K430 has much to be proud of K430 has much to be proud of K430 has much to be proud of K430 has much to be proud of K430 has much to be proud of K430 has much to be proud of K430's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    183 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,248 Times in 334 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Once again the mt5 forum ate my bonus. How long will our hard work eat.
    Listen to me

Always think positive, work hard yourself, and don't look back Success will kiss your steps.

17. 2 users say Thank You to K430 for this useful post.

Killer Man (17-06-2021), SweetRose (16-06-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 23 of 31 ... 18 21 22 23 24 25 28 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 11