Reply to thread
Page 33 of 33 ... 28 31 32 33

Thread: Appeal against rejected posts from users - "Bonus for quality" program

1. #321 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Firestone has a spectacular aura about Firestone has a spectacular aura about Firestone has a spectacular aura about Firestone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    25 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mt5guru     

No one gets a fixed bonus. It is an automatic system. if you see accumulated bonus increase by 5 per post. It does not mean they get a bonus of 5 dollars per post .
    I can prove how some members are getting fixed bonus in MT5 forum contest program. For this I am first posting a screenshot (of today) and when this member's new post will be updated, then I will also show you a screenshot of him, which will be proved. How some members are being given a fixed dollar bonus in return for posting in the contest program.

For Example :

Date : 03/08/2021
    Member name : Powerpuffgirl
    Bonus: 1010

Waiting for next post. Name: 20210803_172807.jpg Views: 46 Size: 803.9 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #322 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider has a reputation beyond repute ForexRider's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7316 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,302 Times in 8,718 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mt5guru     
    It totally depends on the quality of posts. The Editor's team takes less than a week to clear all pending posts.

Some users submit old posts for claims like at the initial stage, at that time Editors got 100 of posts per day, but the check process takes some time because Editors do not have machines to check, they check manually so it takes some time.

You're always welcome.

No one gets a fixed bonus. It is an automatic system. if you see accumulated bonus increase by 5 per post. It does not mean they get a bonus of 5 dollars per post.

This is a known issue, we already work on this to fix it as soon as possible.
    Few months ago I was banned for the one month when 10 posts were rejected but after that most of my posts was approved and few wqs rejected and again when 10 posts rejected I got the ban for one month,as per my calculation in new ban period total posts were rejected but you are saying that I have 32 rejected posts and as per admin rule we will got ban whenever 10 posts will rejects. Let's suppose the auditor team blocked me for the three months than how it was possible to claim again, how the last week's posts were passes through the claim system but now again this dramatic situation I am seeing.
    Please see the rule number 3

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15165686

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ForexRider For This Useful Post:

grasper (Yesterday)

4. #323 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Firestone has a spectacular aura about Firestone has a spectacular aura about Firestone has a spectacular aura about Firestone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    25 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestone     
    I can prove how some members are getting fixed bonus in MT5 forum contest program. For this I am first posting a screenshot (of today) and when this member's new post will be updated, then I will also show you a screenshot of him, which will be proved. How some members are being given a fixed dollar bonus in return for posting in the contest program.

For Example :

Bonus: 1010

Waiting for next post. Attachment 399011
    As I said in the previous post, that some members get Rs 5 per post, so now I am proving it in this post. One thing is for sure, this is not a coincidence, but a pre-plan, which you people cannot deny. I have been posting in the contest program for a month continuously but I have not received a single dollar bonus. I and all the other members are amazed at how these members get the bonus immediately after posting.

Bonus: 1015 🤔😳🥺
    Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Reply to thread
Page 33 of 33 ... 28 31 32 33

Subscribed to this Thread : 11