Reply to thread
Page 30 of 30 ... 25 28 29 30

Thread: Appeal against rejected posts from users - "Bonus for quality" program

1. #291 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15010 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,135 Times in 7,132 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    Urgent/Important: Need Explanation from the Admin Level:

I got banned from Clamining on 11th June 2021 and received a mail that The ban will end in 11.07.2021 06:30.

Name: Coinbase Profile 2.png Views: 93 Size: 24.2 KB

I had extra four posts claimed and finally got rejected as well. I received my last rejected mail on 15th June 2021. The mail was: We remind you that you have used 6 attempts out of 10 possible.

Name: Bitcoin Trade.png Views: 94 Size: 29.0 KB

Due to banned I was unable to claim anymore from 11th June 2021. From the 13th of July, I started claiming again. I re-claimed two rejected posts and got one approval.

My reclaimed post got approval: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15225393

But yesterday, I received rejected mail for that remaining post.

My reclaimed post got rejected. The post link is: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15225656

After that, I witnessed that, the mail contains that you have used 3 attempts out of 10 possible!!!!.

I heard that if we got approval from the previously rejected post, the number of the attempt will be increased. And for the old rejected posts, re-claim won't decrease the number of attempts. As per rules, it should be: you have used 7 attempts out of 10 possible. after the last rejection.

Name: Bonus status.png Views: 94 Size: 28.9 KB

Please clarify what's going on there? Why it jumped to 3 from 6? Who is liable for such a silly mathematical error?
    When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

2. 3 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

AliNawab (19-07-2021)

3. #292 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    898 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,576 Times in 1,679 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Keep crying here, those whose posts are claimed are not getting bonus. Here, only copyist or favorite members are being given bonus. This forum's claim rules are for show only. This is a bonus program for Favorite Members only.
    In the forex market we get success right now. When we have good planning and good strategy.

Sunstrar Trading Journal

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sunstrar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

5. #293 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Zallim is a name known to all Zallim is a name known to all Zallim is a name known to all Zallim is a name known to all Zallim is a name known to all Zallim is a name known to all Zallim's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    60 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello, my dear friends, I hope you are all well So friends I want to tell you why I was not given a bonus I work so hard yet I was not given a bonus. I would like to request all of you to give me a bonus as soon as possible
    I would like to request all of you to give me a bonus as soon as possible. Please Sir aviz give me bonus bonus bonus give me bonus plz plz plz plz plz

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zallim For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

7. #294 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

jolandasikes is an unknown quantity at this point jolandasikes's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    How do we identify if our post has poor formatting or text issues?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jolandasikes For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
Page 30 of 30 ... 25 28 29 30

Subscribed to this Thread : 10