No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 7 of 12 ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Thread: Appeal against rejected posts from users - "Bonus for quality" program

1. #61 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2252 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,506 Times in 3,892 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by fadilah     
    First, you have to understand that was telling him that even if the post is not approved in the same, he will receive a bonus from that post later.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15202313

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15210124

nothing personal right

goodbye
    that is just aviz's statement, not the rules.

you are just a spy or having a relationship with forum authority which is sure enough.

the supreme power is the mt5administartor and the rules are provided by him, not by aviz.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15165686

Yes, that was the personal message to you and I have sent so many personal messages to mods/admin even other members about my financial condition and bonus so what do you want me to prove?

all the members are doing justify once again. If the SEO things were mentioned in forum rules then I will leave.

the clear idea we can get from this conversation that fadiah having a secret, look at his accumulated bonus.

saying goodbye is a foolish word, you should give me the rules where it mentioned SEO for "quality of bonus"

i have requested admin to look fadiah's id and every information how he got high bonus and check his every background first.

2. #62 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3260 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    412 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,735 Times in 2,276 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by bidyut     
    Respected Sir, Please review the following post, it is considered meaningless. Ive only updated about my closed trades and current trades. I'm not doing any analysis there. I've only written about the reason behind the opening and closing of any positions. I've also written about my trading plan for the day.

Attachment 367763

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15212113

I've got another mail with the following message.

"Sorry, you have exceeded the allowed bounce rate for your posts. In this regard, your account will be blocked for 1 month, during which you will be deprived of the opportunity to post on our forum. The ban will en in 27.05.2021 09:22"

Attachment 367765

But most of my claimed posts are already approved by the editorial team. Please look at this issue.

I've also not received my 16 Week bonus. I'm only trading in a demo account. Thank you.
    I've quoted my last post here because I'm waiting for a reply here. Yes, I've not received any reply from our respected administrator cum moderator Aviz Sir. I want to add one more thing. In this month I've made only 10 posts. Out of which only two got rejected due to meaningless content. But I received a message that I've claimed all 10 attempts, so I'll be banned for one month. This means there is an error in the system itself. You can check my profile. I've only 10 posts this month. Eight posts were approved by the editorial team. So still I've 8 attempts left to reclaim posts.

In April month only two posts got rejected but still the system ban me for one month.

1st post in April: 15th April 2021 (approved), 2nd post: 16th April 2021 (rejected due to meaningless content), 3rd post: 17th April 2021 (approved), 4th post: 20th April 2021 (approved), 5th post: 21st April 2021 (approved), 6th post: 22nd April 2021 (approved), 7th post: 23rd April 2021 (approved), 8th post: 24th April 2021 (approved), 9th post: 26th April 2021 (approved), 10th post: 27th April 2021 (rejected due to meaningless content).

My second post got rejected on 27th April 2021. But this time I'm a little confused because in this post I've included only details about my trades. Also, I've added my previously closed trades and discussed my trading plan for the day. I've already requested to reclaim the post. I used to spend 2 to 3 hours just writing a single post. Sometimes I spend more than 5 hours to make it more readable. I always try to write easy to understand language. I never tried to include words that are more technical or complicated. I enjoy posting and this is like a hobby for me.

My request is to please unban me if there is a system error. Because only two posts were rejected this month. I can't sit idle. Can I report duplicate threads in the trading journal section? I think there are hundreds of duplicate threads in the trading journal section. I can still make a list if you allow me to do so. Ten years back I've served as a moderator in two reputed forums. So this is easy for me to find all duplicate threads.

This is an example, please look at the following screenshot: If you employ me as a moderator I'll remove all the duplicate threads. Just kidding.

Name: Duplicate threads.PNG Views: 1088 Size: 60.6 KB

In the past, I've reported about 30 to 40 duplicate threads. But it took a lot of my valuable time. So I decided to stop reporting duplicate threads. I'm talking about duplicate threads only to say, nobody is perfect. Perfection comes with experience. In the past, I was not aware of how to update a trading journal. But slowly I'm learning and I'm sure I'll be perfect after some time. Now I've to wait for another month to resume my work.

I've got a posting bonus for the 17th Week in two parts. I'm thankful to the whole mt5 community including our respected admin, respected moderators, InstaForex and my fellow mt5 members. I can't post payment proof because of the ban period. Sorry for that.

To all my fellow mt5 members. Please follow the rules and respect each other. My love and respect to all of you. Have a great weekend to all of you.

3. 2 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

loaded-prof (01-05-2021), Summy (07-05-2021)

4. #63 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2252 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,506 Times in 3,892 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

5. #64 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

Zeina has a reputation beyond repute Zeina has a reputation beyond repute Zeina has a reputation beyond repute Zeina has a reputation beyond repute Zeina has a reputation beyond repute Zeina has a reputation beyond repute Zeina has a reputation beyond repute Zeina has a reputation beyond repute Zeina has a reputation beyond repute Zeina has a reputation beyond repute Zeina has a reputation beyond repute Zeina's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    491 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,497 Times in 1,542 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ertugrul     
    This week only one of my post is approved while the other all posts are still pending, we can see that the bonus is updated so now what will be the advantage if they will reject or approve the posts because they are late, bonus is already paid to the users but for me no bonus is updated.
    I am also the same situation

6. #65 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

donimole247 has much to be proud of donimole247 has much to be proud of donimole247 has much to be proud of donimole247 has much to be proud of donimole247 has much to be proud of donimole247 has much to be proud of donimole247 has much to be proud of donimole247 has much to be proud of donimole247 has much to be proud of donimole247 has much to be proud of donimole247's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    402 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 671 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15200114

Hello moderators! I wish to appeal for leniency, in other to correct the poor formatting of my post, so as to reclaim it. Thanks

7. #66 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:

jamesmithry is an unknown quantity at this point jamesmithry's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Even I faced the same situation a couple of months ago. You can get in touch with the community.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. #67 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    910 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,409 Times in 1,848 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6
    Quote Originally Posted by evanshad     
    Thank you very much for this thread

many of my posts have been rejected for one reason: Poor formatting

I think that was because I used a large font size , when I used the normal font size, posts start accepted

But my acc have been blocked because the number rejected is large

this links for some posts that were rejected for the same reason , which is Poor formatting , and I hope to allow them to be modified and to remove the ban

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15200302

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15203941

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15201301

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15194017

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15193996
    Days have passed, and this request has not been met

9. #68 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    7520 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,216 Times in 3,072 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by fadilah     
    Hello

I think you have a problem with the claim attempts counting because I have only 5 rejected posts this month while the email says I have only two attempts left.

yes, I have 8 rejected posts starting from 15-02-2021, not on this month, this means that your system does not rest at the beginning of each month as in the rules

Also, all my last posts are pending, why is this? I know it is a lot of work for the Editorial team but it will be better for everyone if the posts are processed within a day or two.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15211616
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15212483
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15212738

And why there is no response to this, I do not want to reclaim the post because it is wrongly rejected, it is not my fault if your team is only reading the titles.

Note: You need to fix your emails because it says I used 2 attempts out of 10 and in the previous email it says I used 3 out of 10.... it should be "you have 2 attempts left out of 10" or you have used 8 attempts out of 10.

thank you!

anything new about that ? , because this is a new month and it is supposed that everyone starts fresh with 10 attempts .
    Daily analysis of major and cross pairs, metals and oil

Click here to subscribe

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fadilah For This Useful Post:

Killer090 (06-05-2021)

11. #69 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

fygyyama is on a distinguished road fygyyama's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello
    I am a new member
    I own approved topics
    But now all topics and responses are gone
    Please note that I do not receive the bonus

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

12. #70 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Randy_Liverpool will become famous soon enough Randy_Liverpool's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    311 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

You'LL Never Walk Alone - Liverpool

Reply to thread
Page 7 of 12 ... 2 5 6 7 8 9 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 8