No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 24 of 24 ... 19 22 23 24

Thread: Appeal against rejected posts from users - "Bonus for quality" program

1. #231 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

benevideslauren67 is an unknown quantity at this point benevideslauren67's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by benevideslauren67     
    Hello,

I am appealing for the post.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15209764

If authority says, I cant put analysis on journal, they could move it to live trading section. How other users getting approved putting live analysis?

Also check the post too https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...-Forex-Trading employee monitoring
    Thank you
    I think this art is wasting our time too.
    Ben

2. 2 users say Thank You to benevideslauren67 for this useful post.

Killer Man (16-06-2021), Unregistered (1)

3. #232 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

K430 is a splendid one to behold K430 is a splendid one to behold K430 is a splendid one to behold K430 is a splendid one to behold K430 is a splendid one to behold K430 is a splendid one to behold K430's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    144 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Once again the mt5 forum ate my bonus. How long will our hard work eat.
    Best signal and best analysis
    Visit

k430 Trading Journal

4. 2 users say Thank You to K430 for this useful post.

Killer Man (17-06-2021), SweetRose (16-06-2021)

5. #233 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose has a reputation beyond repute SweetRose's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4416 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,572 Times in 6,049 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Bonus update and not get any cent from the last three week's no admin will help us to find our mistakes for post-approval at least give us any suggestion how we can find our error or improved it, just doing work harder and at the end got nothing please help us to get something from this forum.
    New Updates
    SWEET ROSE TRADING JOURNAL
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15155294

6. 3 users say Thank You to SweetRose for this useful post.

Anatoli Damien (17-06-2021), It's Zee (17-06-2021), Killer Man (16-06-2021)

7. #234 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

It's Zee will become famous soon enough It's Zee will become famous soon enough It's Zee's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I'm new here just got to know that Bonus has been updated but there is nothing for me. I'm here for the last three weeks and from the last two weeks, I'm posting in my trading journal. I read that many members are not happy with this bonus system. Even experienced members are not getting bonuses for the last few weeks. Hope so admin and administrators will take action otherwise many will leave this forum as I heard about it from many members.

8. 2 users say Thank You to It's Zee for this useful post.

Anatoli Damien (17-06-2021), Killer Man (17-06-2021)

9. #235 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

HassaanAli has much to be proud of HassaanAli has much to be proud of HassaanAli has much to be proud of HassaanAli has much to be proud of HassaanAli has much to be proud of HassaanAli has much to be proud of HassaanAli has much to be proud of HassaanAli has much to be proud of HassaanAli has much to be proud of HassaanAli has much to be proud of HassaanAli's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    609 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,411 Times in 97 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Respected Sir,
    09th June I Received 2 emails in Which it says I have exceeded the allowed bounce rate for your posts. In this regard, your account will be blocked for 1 month, during which you will be deprived of the opportunity to post on our forum. The ban will end on 09.07.2021 04:39.
    can you please elaborate on what is that and what is the purpose of this. and I have used 1 attempt according to your post reject system but still banned and unable to claim posts.

Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 25 Size: 31.9 KB
    "Don't Raise Your Voice" " Raise Your Arguments

Hassaan Ali Trading Journal

Reply to thread
Page 24 of 24 ... 19 22 23 24

Subscribed to this Thread : 10