Reply to thread
Page 30 of 32 ... 25 28 29 30 31 32

Thread: Appeal against rejected posts from users - "Bonus for quality" program

1. #291 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    898 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,560 Times in 1,673 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Keep crying here, those whose posts are claimed are not getting bonus. Here, only copyist or favorite members are being given bonus. This forum's claim rules are for show only. This is a bonus program for Favorite Members only.
    In the forex market we get success right now. When we have good planning and good strategy.

Sunstrar Trading Journal

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sunstrar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

3. #292 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Zallim is a name known to all Zallim is a name known to all Zallim is a name known to all Zallim is a name known to all Zallim is a name known to all Zallim is a name known to all Zallim's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    60 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello, my dear friends, I hope you are all well So friends I want to tell you why I was not given a bonus I work so hard yet I was not given a bonus. I would like to request all of you to give me a bonus as soon as possible
    I would like to request all of you to give me a bonus as soon as possible. Please Sir aviz give me bonus bonus bonus give me bonus plz plz plz plz plz

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zallim For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

5. #293 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15099 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,434 Times in 7,145 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    How could another users post on my trading journal?

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15238221

The last update was incredible. Only the author is permitted to post on his trading journal. Other's can only comment(short) there.

Is there any technical error? Or it's the new decision from the MT5 forum authority? We don't want to see further sick competition in the trading journal section.
    When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

6. 5 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

bappy4x (27-07-2021), evanshad (27-07-2021), Ikhlas (27-07-2021), loaded-prof (27-07-2021), Unregistered (1)

7. #294 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Anatoli Damien has much to be proud of Anatoli Damien has much to be proud of Anatoli Damien has much to be proud of Anatoli Damien has much to be proud of Anatoli Damien has much to be proud of Anatoli Damien has much to be proud of Anatoli Damien has much to be proud of Anatoli Damien has much to be proud of Anatoli Damien has much to be proud of Anatoli Damien's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    90 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,140 Times in 133 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Interlock     

The last update was incredible. Only the author is permitted to post on his trading journal. Other's can only comment(short) there.

Is there any technical error? Or it's the new decision from the MT5 forum authority? We don't want to see further sick competition in the trading journal section.
    Another user is allowed to do so... Because the option shows and I think the members make a post with a 15-minute delay. But the 250 words must be because to complain about editor check. Only approved posts may get the bonus.

8. #295 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Anatoli Damien     
    I think the members make a post with a 15-minute delay. But the 250 words must be because to complain about editor check. Only approved posts may get the bonus.
    Why do you need to post on other's trading journals? Post it in your own journal.

If you want to post more then post it in your journal after 15 minutes break. It's not prohibited.

It was allowed previously but due to sick competition, the MT5 authority removed this "REPLY with Quote" option. You are a new member, you didn't face it.

We need clarification from the admin level.

9. 3 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

Ikhlas (27-07-2021), loaded-prof (27-07-2021), Unregistered (1)

10. #296 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:
    ----

Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1295 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,387 Times in 4,226 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Why do you need to post on other's trading journals? Post it in your journal.

If you want to post more then post it in your journal after 15 minutes break. It's not prohibited.

It was allowed previously but due to sick competition, the MT5 authority removed this "REPLY with Quote" option. You are a new member, you didn't face it.

We need clarification from the admin level.
    Only the admin team can specify this new change to us. If the new rule is published in the forum all of the first admin specify everything in a special section. We should wait for the reply of any member from the admin team.

Regard,

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ikhlas For This Useful Post:

loaded-prof (27-07-2021)

12. #297 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:
    ----

mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Goptal     
    Hello, my dear friend, I hope you all be fine,
    My dear aviz sir After all, why don't I get a bonus? All members are given a bonus on time and why I am not given what I don't have I'm not doing it, everyone else is doing it. I would like to request all of you to give me a bonus on time And if you can't pay the bonus on time, close this form for now Even if you can't do that, not every member gets a bonus on time I hope you willll give me a bonus and I will not be disappointed,

Bonus bonus bonus give me bonus plz plz plzvplz plz plz
    Which week bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by Elone Musk     
    Bouns problem

Hello my dear friend i hope you are all And I also want to share with my friends that I have completed the post, so at the moment only four dollars is closed and I want to tell my dear brothers again and again that my dear friends, I have the package now. Now my dear friends you tell me where do we get the money for the package brother and I want it to be given please now our package is also over we asked our friends for money for the package now they also have the package Not paying. This is what I want to ask you, please.And again and again I want to say goodbye to the Minister to give us a bonus.
    Please follow bonus rules to get more bonus.

Urgent/Important: Need Explanation from the Admin Level:

I got banned from Clamining on 11th June 2021 and received a mail that The ban will end in 11.07.2021 06:30.

Attachment 394301

I had extra four posts claimed and finally got rejected as well. I received my last rejected mail on 15th June 2021. The mail was: We remind you that you have used 6 attempts out of 10 possible.

Attachment 394311

Due to banned I was unable to claim anymore from 11th June 2021. From the 13th of July, I started claiming again. I re-claimed two rejected posts and got one approval.

My reclaimed post got approval: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15225393

But yesterday, I received rejected mail for that remaining post.

My reclaimed post got rejected. The post link is: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15225656

After that, I witnessed that, the mail contains that you have used 3 attempts out of 10 possible!!!!.

I heard that if we got approval from the previously rejected post, the number of the attempt will be increased. And for the old rejected posts, re-claim won't decrease the number of attempts. As per rules, it should be: you have used 7 attempts out of 10 possible. after the last rejection.

Attachment 394314

Please clarify what's going on there? Why it jumped to 3 from 6? Who is liable for such a silly mathematical error?
    Reclaim does not decrease your rejected level even if it is approved. however if it is rejected again you will lose one more chance. you need to use your claim with care.

Quote Originally Posted by sunstrar     
    Keep crying here, those whose posts are claimed are not getting bonus. Here, only copyist or favorite members are being given bonus. This forum's claim rules are for show only. This is a bonus program for Favorite Members only.
    Please note that we don't have any favorite members here. Any member who submits a quality contest gets a bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Zallim     
    Hello, my dear friends, I hope you are all well So friends I want to tell you why I was not given a bonus I work so hard yet I was not given a bonus. I would like to request all of you to give me a bonus as soon as possible
    I would like to request all of you to give me a bonus as soon as possible. Please Sir aviz give me bonus bonus bonus give me bonus plz plz plz plz plz
    Which week bonus is missing?

Quote Originally Posted by jolandasikes     
    How do we identify if our post has poor formatting or text issues?
    You may test your text on some popular editors or you can re-read your content to remove mistakes.

Okay, we will check it.

Note: Give your queries only relatedto rejected posts.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

13. 3 users say Thank You to mt5guru for this useful post.

Ikhlas (27-07-2021), Interlock (27-07-2021), loaded-prof (27-07-2021)

14. #298 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:
    ----

Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas has a reputation beyond repute Ikhlas's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1295 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,387 Times in 4,226 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mt5guru     
    Which week bonus?

Please follow bonus rules to get more bonus.

Reclaim does not decrease your rejected level even if it is approved. however, if it is rejected again you will lose one more chance. you need to use your claim with care.

Please note that we don't have any favorite members here. Any member who submits a quality contest gets a bonus.

Which week bonus is missing?

You may test your text on some popular editors or you can re-read your content to remove mistakes.

Okay, we will check it.

Note: Give your queries only relatedto rejected posts.
    Thanks respected administrator mt5guru for specify everything in detail to everyone user.

Yes, this section is for rejection appeal. Members don't need to discuss here something else instead of rejected posts.

Hopefully, everyone will understand the main reason behind creating this thread.

15. #299 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    Thanks a lot for replying.

Quote Originally Posted by mt5guru     
    Reclaim does not decrease your rejected level even if it is approved. however if it is rejected again you will lose one more chance. you need to use your claim with care.
    Well noted that if a re-claimed post got rejected, then it will reduce our claim opportunity. And if a re-claimed post got approved then we won't get any extra claim opportunities. It will help others to get their answer as well.

But what about the calculation error? How could it turn into 3 attempts remaining from 6 attempts remaining for one rejection? It should be 5 attempts remaining. Please clarify and advise accordingly.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Interlock For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

17. #300 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1144 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,639 Times in 1,946 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6
    These two posts were rejected because they are meaningless

But I don't understand what you mean by meaningless?
    Please clarify this so that I can modify it according to what you said

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15235910
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15235913

As for this post, it was rejected and I don't know why

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15237664
    No message was sent due to rejection

The last message I received was on July 23, and this post is on the 25th

Reply to thread
Page 30 of 32 ... 25 28 29 30 31 32

Subscribed to this Thread : 11