Reply to thread
Page 42 of 52 37 40 41 42 43 44 47

Thread: Appeal against rejected posts from users - "Bonus for quality" program

1. #411 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105 has a reputation beyond repute MS88105's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    637 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,053 Times in 2,666 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Hello, sir Kindly check my 6 posts are pending link below.

Posts 1 links here

Posts 2 links here

Posts 3 links here

Posts 4 links here

Posts 5 links here

Posts 6 links here

Thank you, admin

Regard

@MS88105
    MS88105's Trading Journal

Latest Update Click
    Here

2. #412 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:
    ----

mt5guru is a splendid one to behold mt5guru is a splendid one to behold mt5guru is a splendid one to behold mt5guru is a splendid one to behold mt5guru is a splendid one to behold mt5guru is a splendid one to behold mt5guru's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Munda 420     
    Respected Mt5guru,
    Please check my approval ratio, if I qualify for trusted User then change my profile .
    Your approval ratio is good, submit some more quality posts then we will change your status.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacaz     
    Thanks a lot respected administration mt5guru reply to everyone who presents their problems here. As you have mentioned, my approval proportion is 75%. So now I need 25% more to become a trusted user. I want to ask a minor question: how many approved posts will I need to get 25% more? Can you discover please?

Best regards,
    Tacaz
    Congratulations! you got trusted status.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzamilarshadfx     
    Dear Sir, I am waiting for your response. I requested you to know about my remaining goal for a trusted member you told me dear Sir that you discuss my profile with the editor team please Sir I am working hard on making my post quality better each day, and now waiting to become a trusted member, please tell me how much more time required for being a trusted member.
    We should consider you if you submit 20 more posts without rejection.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger     
    Please can you tell me what is my approval ratio??
    Your approval ratio is 50%. We can't grant you trusted status.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer 4     
    Hello mt5guru sir

What is my approval ratio???
    Can you tell me about my status??
    Your approval ratio is less than 40%. we can't give you trusted status.

Quote Originally Posted by loaded-prof     
    @ mt5guru

Dear respected Administrator,

Please, remember to present my profile to the team. I hope that your team will award me the 'trusted user' status soon.

Thanks.
    We can't grant you trusted status at this time, please submit at least 50 more posts then we will reconsider you.

Quote Originally Posted by ayat16317     
    Hello,

Respected Sir,

Can you tell me about what's is my approved ratios for Trusted User Status? Waiting for your nice reply as soon as possible.

Thanks,

User ID: ayat16317
    We can't grant you trusted status at this time, please submit at least 50 more posts then we will reconsider you.

Quote Originally Posted by Forex4ever     
    Sir, my last six posts are awaiting the editorial team check.
    And usually on every Friday bonus amount is calculated by the system. So what about the last few posts which are still not checked by the editorial team. May I get the bonus off all posts which checked with delay by the editorial team.

E.g for the last week my 4 posts are not checked yet and on Friday bonus was calculated so what about those 4 posts?

Please tell me about my approved ratio? Can you change my status?
    We didn't find any pending posts from your profile, would you please provide links?

Quote Originally Posted by Killer 4     
    Hello mt5guru sir

My posts are wrongly rejected from your team.I Claim that My posts was good but your team reject my 10 posts.So I request you to please solve this problem.I am doing hard working in Analysing the market and writing the Posts,and your reject my posts why is this happen with me.
    Please provide links to your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Werrior     
    Hello Mt5guru sir.

Can you tell me about status? What's is my approved ratio?? Can you change my status to trusted man..

Thank you!
    Congratulations! trusted status has been granted.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. 5 users say Thank You to mt5guru for this useful post.

Ertugrul (20-09-2021), loaded-prof (25-09-2021), MS88105 (20-09-2021), ShantiMan (20-09-2021), Tacaz (20-09-2021)

4. #413 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz has a reputation beyond repute Tacaz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3185 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,211 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Quote Originally Posted by mt5guru     
    Thanks a lot respcted administration mt5guru.
    Tacaz Trading Journal

Nothing is true everything is permitted!

5. 3 users say Thank You to Tacaz for this useful post.

ayan555 (20-09-2021), Ertugrul (20-09-2021), Forex4ever (20-09-2021)

6. #414 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:
    ----

mt5guru is a splendid one to behold mt5guru is a splendid one to behold mt5guru is a splendid one to behold mt5guru is a splendid one to behold mt5guru is a splendid one to behold mt5guru is a splendid one to behold mt5guru's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes your 5 posts are pending, the team working it will finish within a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by TENSION     
    Hello Respected Aviz and Mt5guru sir.

Can you tell me about status? What's is my approved ratio?? Can you change my status to trusted man..

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by PK GENIUS     
    Hey Mt5Guru Sir,

Can you tell me about the status? What is my approved ratio? Can you trust my status?

Thank You!
    Okay, we will consider you after 15 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ShantiMan     
    Hello sir

Please check these posts again because I think mistakenly they were rejected each post is passes through the grammar tool
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15248219
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15248114

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15247835
    Your posts have many mistakes, try to improve the quality of your content.

Quote Originally Posted by Forex4ever     
    I am writing here a few lines for your kind consideration.

Sir, after a long break, I started again, posting at the forum on 4/8/2021. From 4/8/2021 to 10/9/2021, I sent 22 posts to the editorial team for the claim. In this period, my 18 posts were approved, and only 4 posts were rejected. After the rejection of the 4th post, which I wrote on 10/9/21, now the system is showing a prompt that "You have too many rejected claims. You have to wait 1 month to resume claiming posts".

Let me know about this issue. After only 4 rejections in a month, I am unable to claim my posts to the editorial team. Why did it happen to me? Please, give me a satisfactory answer regarding my issue. Although, I noticed many other members are facing the same kind of issues, and they are writing their issues but no one is answering them. It is a humble request to the admin team; please try to understand our frustration and give a reasonable answer.
    When you reach 10,20,30..... rejected posts then the system automatically bans accounts. you have currently 20 rejected posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ShantiMan     
    Hello editorial team, please recheck my these all post once again I am waiting for your good response.
    Your posts have many mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by ayat16317     
    Respected MT5 editors team!

Unfortunately, my three posts have been rejected. I have not any email received from your end because whats is the reason to be rejected these posts. I hope I have no such errors in these posts. So, I humble request to you please re-checked the below posts again. Hopefully, the mt5 editors team will be a positive response to me. Waiting for your prompt reply.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15249393

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15249584

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15249750

Thanks,
    Your posts have many English language errors, read them again.

Quote Originally Posted by ayan555     
    After getting approved status on over 68 posts in a row my yesterday's post is rejected while there is no difference in the previous and yesterday's post format. So please recheck it and approve it too. And please tell me why still trusted user label is not granted to me as there is many other new and old members who have less approved posts but they are now trusted user.

The post link URL link is below.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15250099

Thanks admin Aviz for your reply in Pm and for your suggestion to appeal under appeal thread.

Your posts have been approved.

Quote Originally Posted by MS88105     
    Hello, sir Kindly check my 6 posts are pending link below.

Posts 1 links here

Posts 2 links here

Posts 3 links here

Posts 4 links here

Posts 5 links here

Posts 6 links here

Thank you, admin

Regard

@MS88105
    Team work on the claim queue, hopefully It will finish within 2 working days.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacaz     
    Thanks a lot respcted administration mt5guru.
    You're always welcome.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. 3 users say Thank You to mt5guru for this useful post.

ayan555 (20-09-2021), Ertugrul (20-09-2021), Tacaz (20-09-2021)

8. #415 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Forex4ever is a splendid one to behold Forex4ever is a splendid one to behold Forex4ever is a splendid one to behold Forex4ever is a splendid one to behold Forex4ever is a splendid one to behold Forex4ever is a splendid one to behold Forex4ever is a splendid one to behold Forex4ever's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    147 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Could you please tell me about my approved ratio?
    What about trusted user for me?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Forex4ever For This Useful Post:

Tacaz (20-09-2021)

10. #416 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5632 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,965 Times in 8,224 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Thanks mt5guru, now I am waiting for your reply about my trusted user.
    "Satisfaction is more important than your success"
    My Latest Trading journal update is below
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15175534

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ayan555 For This Useful Post:

Tacaz (20-09-2021)

12. #417 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3826 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,992 Times in 5,422 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yes your 5 posts are pending, the team working it will finish within a few hours.

Okay, we will consider you after 15 posts.

Your posts have many mistakes, try to improve the quality of your content.

When you reach 10,20,30..... rejected posts then the system automatically bans accounts. you have currently 20 rejected posts.

Your posts have many mistakes.

Your posts have many English language errors, read them again.

Team work on the claim queue, hopefully It will finish within 2 working days.

You're always welcome.
    How many posts do I need to get the trusted user status? I think I have more than 50 posts approved consistently without any rejection and that's enough.
    We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one
    Trading Journal | InstaForex| Market Analysis ..

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Youcefstyles For This Useful Post:

Tacaz (20-09-2021)

14. #418 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Scarlett will become famous soon enough Scarlett will become famous soon enough Scarlett's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    104 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello Sir What's is my Aproved Ratio.

15. 2 users say Thank You to Scarlett for this useful post.

MS88105 (20-09-2021), Tacaz (20-09-2021)

16. #419 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    16156 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,531 Times in 7,233 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    What's going on here?

Does the automatic system vanish? Now, a regular approved received user won't become a Trusted User until you manually change it?

If yes, then I think this system should be changed. Because you are not a robot. You can't work 24/7.

Interesting thing is that still I am waiting for this trusted user title, while I forgot when I got those fake rejected signs last time.

Good luck everyone. Enjoy your moment in the MT5 forum.
    When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

17. 5 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

ayan555 (21-09-2021), MS88105 (20-09-2021), skyboy (20-09-2021), Tacaz (22-09-2021), Unregistered (1)

18. #420 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12712 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 61,537 Times in 16,750 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    Hi there, would you check my approved ration? I want to be a trusted user and appeal to you. As long as I know, my last 100 post are approved by editorial team.
    Thanks
    amiron56
    Set a goal and try to get there

19. 6 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

ayan555 (21-09-2021), fadilah (20-09-2021), loaded-prof (25-09-2021), MS88105 (20-09-2021), skyboy (20-09-2021), Tacaz (22-09-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 42 of 52 37 40 41 42 43 44 47

Subscribed to this Thread : 13