Reply to thread
Page 41 of 52 36 39 40 41 42 43 46

Thread: Appeal against rejected posts from users - "Bonus for quality" program

1. #401 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Killer 4 will become famous soon enough Killer 4 will become famous soon enough Killer 4's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    55 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello mt5guru sir

My posts are wrongly rejected from your team.I Claim that My posts was good but your team reject my 10 posts.So I request you to please solve this problem.I am doing hard working in Analysing the market and writing the Posts,and your reject my posts why is this happen with me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Killer 4 For This Useful Post:

Werrior (13-09-2021)

3. #402 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:

Werrior will become famous soon enough Werrior's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    154 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello Mt5guru sir.

Can you tell me about status? What's is my approved ratio?? Can you change my status to trusted man..

Thank you!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 3 users say Thank You to Werrior for this useful post.

MS88105 (13-09-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (13-09-2021), TENSION (14-09-2021)

5. #403 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    786 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,522 Times in 2,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

6. #404 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

TENSION will become famous soon enough TENSION will become famous soon enough TENSION's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    242 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello Respected Aviz and Mt5guru sir.

Can you tell me about status? What's is my approved ratio?? Can you change my status to trusted man..

Thank you!

7. #405 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

PK GENIUS will become famous soon enough PK GENIUS will become famous soon enough PK GENIUS's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    364 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hey Mt5Guru Sir,

Can you tell me about the status? What is my approved ratio? Can you trust my status?

Thank You!

8. #406 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3503 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,415 Times in 8,124 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Hello sir

Please check these posts again because I think mistakenly they were rejected each post is passes through the grammar tool
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15248219
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15248114

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15247835

9. #407 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Forex4ever is a splendid one to behold Forex4ever is a splendid one to behold Forex4ever is a splendid one to behold Forex4ever is a splendid one to behold Forex4ever is a splendid one to behold Forex4ever is a splendid one to behold Forex4ever is a splendid one to behold Forex4ever's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    147 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    I am writing here a few lines for your kind consideration.

Sir, after a long break, I started again, posting at the forum on 4/8/2021. From 4/8/2021 to 10/9/2021, I sent 22 posts to the editorial team for the claim. In this period, my 18 posts were approved, and only 4 posts were rejected. After the rejection of the 4th post, which I wrote on 10/9/21, now the system is showing a prompt that "You have too many rejected claims. You have to wait 1 month to resume claiming posts".

Let me know about this issue. After only 4 rejections in a month, I am unable to claim my posts to the editorial team. Why did it happen to me? Please, give me a satisfactory answer regarding my issue. Although, I noticed many other members are facing the same kind of issues, and they are writing their issues but no one is answering them. It is a humble request to the admin team; please try to understand our frustration and give a reasonable answer.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Forex4ever For This Useful Post:

MS88105 (15-09-2021)

11. #408 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Guru
    I am:

ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan has a reputation beyond repute ShantiMan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3503 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,415 Times in 8,124 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    Quote Originally Posted by ShantiMan     
    Hello sir

Please check these posts again because I think mistakenly they were rejected each post passes through the grammar tool
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15248219
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15248114

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15247835
    Hello editorial team, please recheck my these all post once again I am waiting for your good response.

12. #409 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

ayat16317 has a brilliant future ayat16317 has a brilliant future ayat16317 has a brilliant future ayat16317 has a brilliant future ayat16317 has a brilliant future ayat16317 has a brilliant future ayat16317 has a brilliant future ayat16317 has a brilliant future ayat16317 has a brilliant future ayat16317 has a brilliant future ayat16317 has a brilliant future ayat16317's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    623 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,653 Times in 136 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Arrow Please re-checked the below posts

Respected MT5 editors team!

Unfortunately, my three posts have been rejected. I have not any email received from your end because whats is the reason to be rejected these posts. I hope I have no such errors in these posts. So, I humble request to you please re-checked the below posts again. Hopefully, the mt5 editors team will be a positive response to me. Waiting for your prompt reply.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15249393

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15249584

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15249750

Thanks,

13. #410 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555 has a reputation beyond repute ayan555's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    5632 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,965 Times in 8,224 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    After getting approved status on over 68 posts in a row my yesterday's post is rejected while there is no difference in the previous and yesterday's post format. So please recheck it and approve it too. And please tell me why still trusted user label is not granted to me as there is many other new and old members who have less approved posts but they are now trusted user.

The post link URL link is below.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15250099

Thanks admin Aviz for your reply in Pm and for your suggestion to appeal under appeal thread.

"Satisfaction is more important than your success"
    My Latest Trading journal update is below
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15175534

14. 3 users say Thank You to ayan555 for this useful post.

bappy4x (20-09-2021), Forex4ever (20-09-2021), MS88105 (20-09-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 41 of 52 36 39 40 41 42 43 46

Subscribed to this Thread : 13