to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 13 of 23 ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 18 ...

Thread: Appeal against rejected posts from users - "Bonus for quality" program

1. #121 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2474 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,922 Times in 3,922 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mt5guru     
    Hi would you please give links again.

Can you please give links so I will check them?

Your post has several mistakes. please correct them to reconsider your post.

Several mistakes found, please correct them so we can reconsider your post.

I just recheck your links but found many errors. correct them and resubmit your posts.

Your post has many mistakes, you should need to correct them before resubmit your post.

I have sent you a PM with the corrected post. Kindly reconsider my post now.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15218646

2. #122 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

heart of stone has a spectacular aura about heart of stone has a spectacular aura about heart of stone's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    144 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

3. The Following User Says Thank You to heart of stone For This Useful Post:

Aslamkhan (18-05-2021)

4. #123 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Aslamkhan is a jewel in the rough Aslamkhan is a jewel in the rough Aslamkhan is a jewel in the rough Aslamkhan is a jewel in the rough Aslamkhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    29 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Dear admin i again appeal for my rejected post i am always post in high quality post but again reject my post there are link please approve my post

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15219190

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #124 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:
    ----

mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru is a name known to all mt5guru's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by heart of stone     
    Dear Editors Group, I have pending posts and I hope they will be reviewed soon.
    We didn't have any pending post from your profile. would you please provide links to your pending post?

Quote Originally Posted by global20     
    I have sent you a PM with the corrected post. Kindly reconsider my post now.

We can accept your request only if you submit reclaim.

Quote Originally Posted by Aslamkhan     
    Dear admin i again appeal for my rejected post i am always post in high quality post but again reject my post there are link please approve my post

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15219190
    Your post has many mistakes, correct your mistakes before submitting for reclaim.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. #125 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2474 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mt5guru     
    We didn't have any pending post from your profile. would you please provide links to your pending post?

We can accept your request only if you submit reclaim.

Your post has many mistakes, correct your mistakes before submitting for reclaim.
    I am asking you so many times how to reclaim? you are not telling me the procedure. Even I have given you the correction of my post into your PM yesterday. You are not telling me where and how to reclaim.

7. #126 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,390 Times in 4,617 Posts
    Poor English.

8. #127 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    2474 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    you are not telling me how to submit reclaim. I can't see any option for reclaim which I have said to you so many times. even I want to cancel a few claimed posts which need to be correct also.

these posts are claimed and still pending and I want to cancel those claim orders.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15215997

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15216331

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15218493

These rejected post I need to reclaim here

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15217146

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15217480

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15218021

9. The Following User Says Thank You to global20 For This Useful Post:

tradingforex (18-05-2021)

10. #128 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum Master
    I am:
    ----

tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex has a reputation beyond repute tradingforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2799 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,710 Times in 5,690 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 4
    I can not claim posts, my ban period has ended on 15th May. Please solve the issue. Thanks

11. #129 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,390 Times in 4,617 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by global20     
    I am asking you so many times how to reclaim? you are not telling me the procedure. Even I have given you the correction of my post into your PM yesterday. You are not telling me where and how to reclaim.
    This feature is not available officially.

12. #130 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    2474 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by deathstar     
    This feature is not available officially.
    Name: pa.PNG Views: 120 Size: 12.5 KB

Name: pag.PNG Views: 120 Size: 78.9 KB

Name: pago.PNG Views: 117 Size: 6.9 KB

Name: pagol.PNG Views: 115 Size: 29.9 KB

can you explain please

Reply to thread
Page 13 of 23 ... 8 11 12 13 14 15 18 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 10