No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 22 of 24 ... 17 20 21 22 23 24

Thread: Appeal against rejected posts from users - "Bonus for quality" program

1. #211 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

HassaanAli has much to be proud of HassaanAli has much to be proud of HassaanAli has much to be proud of HassaanAli has much to be proud of HassaanAli has much to be proud of HassaanAli has much to be proud of HassaanAli has much to be proud of HassaanAli has much to be proud of HassaanAli has much to be proud of HassaanAli has much to be proud of HassaanAli's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    609 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,411 Times in 97 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    The editorial team has cracked a new joke,
    they said my post is short but according to the rule post should be a minimum of 250 words, and even we can not submit our post for a claim if our words are less than 250. and now my respectable editorial team says I have a short post. screenshots are given below and the link is also provided please look into this matter.

Prove of post
    Name: Screenshot_1.png Views: 105 Size: 67.6 KB

Editorial team Mail
    Name: mail.png Views: 99 Size: 9.1 KB

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...4#post15225674
    "Don't Raise Your Voice" " Raise Your Arguments

Hassaan Ali Trading Journal

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HassaanAli For This Useful Post:

Cheater88 (10-06-2021)

3. #212 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Cheater88 is on a distinguished road Cheater88's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Now they should accept that whatever is with us is very good, they are joking. Having good fun with our hardworking with our time right now .If the editorial team was good, we would never have been rejected, so would we post every number after checking everything, send it by correcting grammar mistakes etc., but it rejects the Poor formatting and the excuse of poor English.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #213 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,175 Times in 7,969 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HassaanAli     
    The editorial team has cracked a new joke,
    they said my post is short but according to the rule post should be a minimum of 250 words, and even we can not submit our post for a claim if our words are less than 250. and now my respectable editorial team says I have a short post. screenshots are given below and the link is also provided please look into this matter.

Prove of post
    Attachment 381975

Editorial team Mail
    Attachment 381976

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...4#post15225674
    We apologize for the rejection option, but the fact is that. Your post has no chart on it, also mostly you describe the support and resistance areas where you have to mention why you exit and enter on your trades. It could be under poor formatting. You can fix the issues and reclaim your post after rejection.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheater88     
    Now they should accept that whatever is with us is very good, they are joking. Having good fun with our hardworking with our time right now .If the editorial team was good, we would never have been rejected, so would we post every number after checking everything, send it by correcting grammar mistakes etc., but it rejects the Poor formatting and the excuse of poor English.
    Listen if there are any errors in your post then it will be rejected by the team. We have this thread to help you guys out in a better way also you can pm us any time making this hate post will no longer help you.

5. 2 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

Cheater88 (10-06-2021), Tacaz (10-06-2021)

6. #214 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Cheater88 is on a distinguished road Cheater88's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    We apologize for the rejection option, but the fact is that. Your post has no chart on it, also mostly you describe the support and resistance areas where you have to mention why you exit and enter on your trades. It could be under poor formatting. You can fix the issues and reclaim your post after rejection.

Listen if there are any errors in your post then it will be rejected by the team. We have this thread to help you guys out in a better way also you can pm us any time making this hate post will no longer help you.
    Sir But post not reclaim after Reject And after a lot, the second post can be claimed after 2 hours If i claim the post after being rejected, they also say the same thing, you have already claim this Post.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. #215 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14822 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,270 Times in 7,091 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 11
    Dear Moderators,

I never reclaim before. Kindly advise me how long it will take to get a reclaim result. I reclaimed one post on 08/06/2021, but still, I haven't received any mail about rejection or approval.

And most importantly, can't you arrange to provide results daily so that users can take immediate corrective action?

As I mentioned above that, I never reclaim it before, so check the attachment that did I reclaim it correctly or not.

Post link: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15224274

Name: Balance in Transaction amount.png Views: 85 Size: 23.1 KB
    When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

8. 2 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

Cheater88 (11-06-2021), Tacaz (10-06-2021)

9. #216 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12525 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,926 Times in 6,722 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Interlock     
    Dear Moderators,

I never reclaim before. Kindly advise me how long it will take to get a reclaim result. I reclaimed one post on 08/06/2021, but still, I haven't received any mail about rejection or approval.

And most importantly, can't you arrange to provide results daily so that users can take immediate corrective action?

As I mentioned above that, I never reclaim it before, so check the attachment that did I reclaim it correctly or not.

Post link: https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15224274

Attachment 382123

I have same problem regarding the reclaim option.

Error two links here

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15220126

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15220461

Waiting for the reply from the desired authority.

10. 2 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

Cheater88 (11-06-2021), Tacaz (10-06-2021)

11. #217 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Hamdan84 will become famous soon enough Hamdan84 will become famous soon enough Hamdan84's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I don't see any problem with poor grammar or poor formatting in the posts below, which is why my post has been rejected. Please take a look at it once again. And I also ask the forum members if there are any such issues in my posts.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...4#post15225714

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...4#post15225604

12. #218 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,175 Times in 7,969 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheater88     
    Sir But post not reclaim after Reject And after a lot, the second post can be claimed after 2 hours If i claim the post after being rejected, they also say the same thing, you have already claim this Post.
    Team is working to fix re claim option. Please cooperate.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Aviz For This Useful Post:

Cheater88 (11-06-2021)

14. #219 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

rachna will become famous soon enough rachna will become famous soon enough rachna's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    119 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    Team is working to fix re claim option. Please cooperate.
    Hello sir

I've a problem ,which is that I got 6 posts rejected but 4 are remaining,when today I post and reclaim for bonus ,following message is show .

Name: Screenshot_20210611-000936.png Views: 69 Size: 115.4 KB

I've not received any email From editor team for blocking my account for one months

15. #220 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3446 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,343 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    This post has been rejected and I can't edit it, there is no edit button:

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15225523

And what do you mean by poor formatting? Can you give us an example of good post formatting? so can avoid this reaction in the future...
    We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one

My trading Journal

Reply to thread
Page 22 of 24 ... 17 20 21 22 23 24

Subscribed to this Thread : 10