No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 11 of 11 ... 6 9 10 11

Thread: Appeal against rejected posts from users - "Bonus for quality" program

1. #101 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

K430 is a splendid one to behold K430 is a splendid one to behold K430 is a splendid one to behold K430 is a splendid one to behold K430 is a splendid one to behold K430 is a splendid one to behold K430's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    144 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Sir, we do not understand. Write the post as hard as you want, but every post is being rejected. Give us an idea.
    k430 Trading Journal

2. #102 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

borisforex is a jewel in the rough borisforex is a jewel in the rough borisforex is a jewel in the rough borisforex is a jewel in the rough borisforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1302 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    Every user has rights to appeal, and the Team checks the posts again on user request.
    Really Mr Aviz?? I have asked you and Mr Deathstar to check my posts again because they all got rejected this week, but still there is no reply from your or from deathstar.
    I want all my rejected posts of the last week to be reviewed by a different person in the editor team.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #103 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Ambar Hassan has a brilliant future Ambar Hassan has a brilliant future Ambar Hassan has a brilliant future Ambar Hassan has a brilliant future Ambar Hassan has a brilliant future Ambar Hassan has a brilliant future Ambar Hassan has a brilliant future Ambar Hassan has a brilliant future Ambar Hassan has a brilliant future Ambar Hassan has a brilliant future Ambar Hassan has a brilliant future Ambar Hassan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    115 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,712 Times in 450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    Every user has rights to appeal, and the Team checks the posts again on user request.
    OK sir thanks for best guidance... But sir I claim post daily but all are pending and today mail received early in the morning, my all posts were rejected... If time post approved or rejected then we do more better our English Grammer..
    Rest every moderator and admin of this forum work hard and I appreciate soon all issues should solve.

4. #104 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Umair5 has a spectacular aura about Umair5 has a spectacular aura about Umair5 has a spectacular aura about Umair5's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    190 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Respected Sir,
    I do one post per day and it takes too much time to write the whole post. and Your editors reject it without any solid reason. you need to ask your editors what are the parameters they are using to check the post. let me know i will make a post accordingly. given below two posts are rejected due to poor formatting. even each and every thing was updated with bold headings in my post but still rejected due to poor formatting. if your editors will keep treating our posts in this way then it is impossible for us to continue work at your plateform. Pay some attention to our appeal. This will be fruitful for all of us. I have attached link with this post. And you can check if my post is in poor formatting.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...7#post15216677

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...2#post15216002

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...3#post15217273

5. #105 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

chikoOoOo is just really nice chikoOoOo is just really nice chikoOoOo is just really nice chikoOoOo is just really nice chikoOoOo is just really nice chikoOoOo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    745 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Respected Forum Managers ...

Today five posts were rejected and yesterday five posts rejected !!!!

The reason you think these posts are all meaningless !! How is that ..?

In fact, I became frustrated with working in this forum due to the great rejection of all my articles, which means that there is no possibility to get any bonus !! Today I received a new message stating that I was banned again on 6/6/2021, and a week ago I received a message that I was banned for 5/25/2021
    What is this frustration ..? What do you want us to do ..?

My posts are very clear, simple, and they all talk about technical analysis, indicators, and psychological analysis, so why do you insist that what I write has no meaning and you reject everything I write ...?
    Please ... give us a convincing reason for what is happening in the forum this period ...
    I am asking for a review of these five posts, because I do not agree with you that they are meaningless.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...9#post15215719
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...4#post15215724
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...3#post15215763
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...2#post15215742
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...2#post15215752

Name: 2.PNG Views: 211 Size: 12.9 KB

Please review my posts, and give us a convincing reason for what is happening !!
    thank you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chikoOoOo For This Useful Post:

borisforex (11-05-2021)

7. #106 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2252 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,498 Times in 3,891 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    is this a meaningless post for you guys?

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15207844

Name: 1.PNG Views: 132 Size: 100.7 KB

Have a look at the errors and meaningful content we have

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15217087

Name: 2.PNG Views: 87 Size: 153.0 KB

8. 2 users say Thank You to global20 for this useful post.

Ch saab (Today), fadilah (Yesterday)

9. #107 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

safaddi53 is a splendid one to behold safaddi53 is a splendid one to behold safaddi53 is a splendid one to behold safaddi53 is a splendid one to behold safaddi53 is a splendid one to behold safaddi53 is a splendid one to behold safaddi53 is a splendid one to behold safaddi53's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    61 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mt5guru     
    We are not fighting here, bappy4x is a very respectful member of mt5 forum. We are just discussing something that happened in the previous situation. A good member is one who gives us a tough time so we all learn from that situation.

I'm thankful to bappy4x due to him many users will clear their concept about chance and opportunity.
    Hahahahahah what a big joke of moderator my friends this forum will soon going to shutdown like other forums.. Bappy4x and interlock you are respected members but now bonus is nothing for you.

Interlock received 4 dollar and bappy4x same you received chako..

My suggestion for administrator mt5 now you start to higher good English writers for this forum you not need analysis. You are destroying this forum. This is Forex forum not English article writing. But if you want with zero mistake then you nstart advertising and give job to people and they start writing for this forum.

Members ko to bonus mil nahe raha hy meri suggestion hy k administrator mt5 app ache English maen article likhnay walay higher kareen. Mt5 members ko to app chako day rahy haen.

Our baki forum jesay k Pakistani Tha finish ho chuka hy same mt5 k sath bhe ki ma ja raha hy jb itnay achy analysis dinay waloun ko 4 dollar our khuch nahe mil raha to Mery kheal maen ab member ko choor Dina chahy Bhae ye full time zaleel ker rahy haen

Sb bakwas hy SEO honi chahy traffic ho ye wo sb batain hain post top pay aa rahe haen our mil khuch bhe nahe raha hy
    Eri I'dd eikh lainAyyan
    Pay 40 dollar milay haen ager forum k rule hy k app ki post top. Maen aey ge to 15 dollar us k milty haen but meri sep deikh lain Kia Mila hy khuch bhe nahe Mila hy sahe zaleel log hai

10. The Following User Says Thank You to safaddi53 For This Useful Post:

Ch saab (Today)

11. #108 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul has a reputation beyond repute Ertugrul's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    764 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,611 Times in 2,467 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    It looks like that we are just waiting our time here, manually forum adminstration team is paying to users while the hard work of other users is totally waste, in the last two weeks I have not received any bonus or any cent from the forum even some of my piss were approved, why I am working here??? Definitely I am working here to get the bonus but if this type of the decisions and the distributions of the bonus will continue than only the moderators will work here because the other all users will leave the forum.

12. #109 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Ambar Hassan has a brilliant future Ambar Hassan has a brilliant future Ambar Hassan has a brilliant future Ambar Hassan has a brilliant future Ambar Hassan has a brilliant future Ambar Hassan has a brilliant future Ambar Hassan has a brilliant future Ambar Hassan has a brilliant future Ambar Hassan has a brilliant future Ambar Hassan has a brilliant future Ambar Hassan has a brilliant future Ambar Hassan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    115 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,712 Times in 450 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Same dear, I never received single one cent. My one post is approved and it's mean that post is useless, remaining claim posts were pending for a week and one day all rejected. How we can improve our English and writer so accurate only three mistakes are allowed. But if you want to work on this forum this work with these strick rules and I think we earn no longer bonus in this forum. Now I agreed with my mate, time to leave this forum like other seniors eaen nothing thislen obiviously the junior members disheart. My request to mt5 administration team please show flexibility in the rules of forum, you are working hard no doubt l, but we eaen nothing.

13. #110 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,151 Times in 7,958 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by evanshad     
    Thank you very much for this thread

many of my posts have been rejected for one reason: Poor formatting

I think that was because I used a large font size , when I used the normal font size, posts start accepted

But my acc have been blocked because the number rejected is large

this links for some posts that were rejected for the same reason , which is Poor formatting , and I hope to allow them to be modified and to remove the ban

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15200302

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15203941

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15201301

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15194017

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15193996

Hello you can reclaim your posts, you don't need to bold all your text also there is no need to make your post as in the center of page. Rest your posts are Ok.Remember you have to bold only the headings not the full post. I hope this help.

14. 3 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

Ambar Hassan (Today), grasper (Yesterday), loaded-prof (Yesterday)

Reply to thread
Page 11 of 11 ... 6 9 10 11

Subscribed to this Thread : 8