from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Reasons why traders loss money in trading.

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

whitecat will become famous soon enough whitecat will become famous soon enough whitecat's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    79 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Reasons of loading money:

Those who don't have proper knowledge will loose money so always try to get knowledge knowledge and practice plays a very important rule in the forex because if you do not have knowledge then you do not know when to trade in the market by combining both you become asucessful trader in the forex trading knowledge and practice is huge essential for every trader because without practice and knowledge no one can gain the success from forex trading business.so gaining trading knowledge is so much needed for us.i always try to increase my trading skills knowledge and practice is very essential for forex business.when we want to start this business then we must need good knowledge.when we start this business then we must need practice demo account more and more.practice can make a man perfect.so when we can practice demo account more and more then we can get success in this business very easily.

knowledge and practice is essential for trading. i think without knowledge and practice not possible income in forex trading. so have your more knowledge and more practice after you do trade and make more money and more experience from forex trading.practice is essential for trading, Its really true. those factor helps to us makes a successful trade in Forex market. Every man know that knowledge is power and practice make a man perfect. best of luck guys. I also add a important think that trading experiences is also so important to be succeed. Because I have analyzed that all experienced traders are successful but all well practitioners are not well earner.knowledge and practice are both very neccessry for trading if we will not get knowledge about forex then it will be difficult to practice on forex account and forex trading will become very difficult for us.

Rejected

2. 2 users say Thank You to whitecat for this useful post.

Pringles (05-05-2021), surmuchu (05-05-2021)

3. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Randy_Liverpool will become famous soon enough Randy_Liverpool's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    311 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    All traders definitely want to get profit from the foreign exchange trading activities they do. This is very normal as in conventional trade transactions the traders will target the profit from any goods or services offered to others. Therefore, when trading on the forex market, too. Many efforts that try to do trial and error are willing to be sacrificed for only one goal, namely gaining profit. So this will be a very interesting discussion, because I will answer what are the tips to make a profit.

Actually, if you only want profit, it's very easy, trader friends, only need to open a position, then when it's floating positive, just cut it, meaning it's already profitable. However, if you play the trade like that, it tends to be unhealthy because the potential profit that should have been greater was cut early. In addition, usually such traders will tend to hold positions if what happens is a floating minus which of course is highly discouraged. If the method is like the above method, maybe it can be once or twice three times the profit, but it cannot be consistent because there is no patent measure or a fixed strategy.

To become a successful trader, a trader must be willing to limit his losses and move on to the next, more profitable trade, here are some ways in my opinion to leading profits:

• Understand How the Market Can Move
      Traders must understand technical patterns to predict prices in the short term, as well as understand fundamental aspects in order to predict the future prospects of the currency in the long term, and thirdly, they must understand market sentiment because they can have a significant influence on the market.

• Studying Profitable Strategies
      With a profitable strategy and understanding how it works, traders will have a greater chance of getting profit when compared to traders who just buy and sell without preparation for analysis and without a measurable strategy. Trader friends can learn profitable trading strategies from pro traders, either through learning resources on the internet or even taking trading classes or live training.

• Execute a Trading Plan in Accordance with the Strategy Rules
      Traders must execute a trading plan that has been made with careful analysis in accordance with the rules that already exist in their profitability strategy. Don't be undisciplined in carrying out this strategy because it will make your trading irregular. Most of the traders who fail are because they do not have the consistency and discipline to always maintain and apply the rules continuously. Usually what is an obstacle for traders is boredom due to always doing the same thing, but that's what must be done, it's okay to get bored of having to run that and that again, the goal of trading is profit.

It is important to understand that the most important thing in trading is in our own psychological, after that money management and then in the techniques we use. If you are just starting out in trading rather than in a hurry to be able to make a profit, it will be better if we start learning to be disciplined first. Learn to always make position entries according to the rules of the techniques that we have and don't try to use the lot excessively when entering positions.

You'LL Never Walk Alone - Liverpool

Approved

4. 3 users say Thank You to Randy_Liverpool for this useful post.

borisforex (04-05-2021), global20 (04-05-2021), surmuchu (05-05-2021)

5. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Jack4 is an unknown quantity at this point Jack4's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Forex trading is a very risky business. That is why it is often said if you don't love risks, then forex is not a right way to go. With the high volatility of the market conditions and frequent fluctuations of the market,s only commodity that is currencies, the trade can be extremely stressful and pressurized. If you want to be a good forex trader you should be a risk taker. You have to be willing to take in as many risks as possible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

borisforex is a jewel in the rough borisforex is a jewel in the rough borisforex is a jewel in the rough borisforex is a jewel in the rough borisforex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1184 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Reasons why traders loss money:

- Gambling: Many traders take a lot of risks after several successful deals in order to achieve more profit as soon as possible. This only leads to losing what they may have won, and this usually happens with those who do not yet know that they should get opportunities with the same risk to reward ratio in every trading deal. This is why gamblers do not make money, and the main point is to earn some skills in order to know what to look for in the market every time you look at the charts. If a trader is confident in every trade, there is no reason to risk more money.

- Bad money management: After some practices on the demo account, every trader can predict the movement of the market in a short time, at least to open a position and get some profit. But the difficulties occur, most traders do not have a trading plan or how to manage their trades. The more you work hard, the better the results. The trading plan is very important, without it, you will never know how to deal with your trades.

- Rejection of failures and mistakes: Many people tend to blame another person for their failure. For example, blaming the broker as a result of bad analysis.

- Overtrading leads to losses: Traders who overtrade also bear the costs of large differences or commissions within a year, and the secret of success is self-discipline and patience. So, if you want to improve your trading, you have to go beyond your limits and start working on managing your trading times.

- Wrong expectations: Sometimes a trader expects too much and assumes that if his capital is $1000, he can double it easily in a very short period of time, and some traders might think that they are more experienced because they have a higher financial education. All these expectations have nothing in common with reality. Only practice and hard work can make trading successful.
    Thank you for reading.
    People who read are people who dream.

7. 2 users say Thank You to borisforex for this useful post.

global20 (04-05-2021), Pringles (05-05-2021)

8. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2252 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,468 Times in 3,887 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Main reasons why traders losing money

This is the most common question asked by everyone and the reason for losing money in the forex field is really painful for traders and it always destroys our trading psychology. We must have to check the main reasons for losing money depending on the traders' experience and attitude. If you are asking me about losing money for experienced traders which will different than beginners.

Gambling mentality

Yes, it is undeniable that a gambling mindset and a gambling propensity in our trading will often result in losses, and this is true for both novice and seasoned traders. If you have $100 in your account, we tend to make a $100 profit in a single day, or even in a single deal, which is the most dangerous thing a trader can do. Believe me when I say that most traders lose their cool when trading and lose money as a result.

No money Management

To be honest, a lot of traders don't have a trading strategy or a skilled trading system, so they don't know how to manage their capital. Simple money management can save our accounts, and it goes without saying that good money management is needed to become a skilled and effective trader. If an individual has $100 in equity, we must consider making $5 off the regular target, and then after a few days, when his trade balance has increased to $200, he must save $50-100 for the backup. Forex, in my opinion, is unlikely without a backup fund.

Overtrading and Losing temperament

Yes, this is another important thing we must have to maintain that we should follow a specific lot size for our daily trade otherwise over risking on our account will brings us only losses and margin all so quickly. Sometimes this is happening that our positions are not giving good profit as we are expecting as a result in a slow-moving market we are risking all our money by opening more and more positions so that we can grab a quick few pips as a result when the market got the volatility and pace our positions brings us big loss or margin call.

9. 2 users say Thank You to global20 for this useful post.

borisforex (04-05-2021), Randy_Liverpool (06-05-2021)

10. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

VSAtrader is an unknown quantity at this point VSAtrader's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello dear there are many reasons that why traders loss their money in Forex trading
    I told in my one thread that psychology affect your career very much on trading because if you are training and you do not have clear concept about anywhere and market then you are going towards the trade that is just like suicide and it will burn out your all money.
    The people the traders who do not care about money management and risk management the always get their account on high risk that's why due to their poor man money management they lose their money.
    I have been told by my mentor to not trade when you feel it's not a good entry point always trade safe and always follow the rules of money management if you want to stay in forex market.
    So whenever anyone is going to open the trade first he should calculate his capital his risk and reward ratio before opening the trade so that he may get a little loss instead account blown.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

11. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Pringles is an unknown quantity at this point Pringles's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    When traders have low skills they face the loss trying to make money from forex trading while we dont have the right trading skills to do so for all that we shall get are just losses instead in here we see many newbies thought about make profits after join only couple of days reason they haven't proper experience of this business if they have those experience then i believe they would try to learn first. Experience is the key to whatever we do here and for us to be able to get enough experience here we need to learn and practice very well here. If we make it as a point of duty to learn daily then we are on our way to consistent earnings.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Pringles For This Useful Post:

borisforex (05-05-2021)

13. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

surmuchu is just really nice surmuchu is just really nice surmuchu is just really nice surmuchu is just really nice surmuchu is just really nice surmuchu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    85 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    when traders have no skills and knowledge then success is not possible. Learning will help a trader to gather knowledge and experience will help to avoid worst situation. Learning, practicing and experience needed to win in forex business. The trader who has this qualification he always win in forex market. when such trader has worked hard to learn forex trading and also acquire the necessary experience probably by practicing with demo account.

14. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Babandis is an unknown quantity at this point Babandis's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    It seems to me that every trader has reasons for losing his money, you just need to figure it out.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Babandis For This Useful Post:

Randy_Liverpool (Yesterday)

16. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

brettlee is an unknown quantity at this point brettlee's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greed is out of control

Excessive greed is one of the main causes of loss. Greed is a big obstacle to success in Forex. Not everyone can succeed in Forex because of this greed. Greed will never let you succeed because when you trade with greed, you will not be on the chart side of the dollar. Rules are broken, resulting in huge losses. So always try to control greed.

Control of funds

Not handling capital correctly is one of the causes of Forex losses. Money management is an important component of Forex trade. Money management is a well-structured Forex equity and trading strategy that aids in the preservation of Forex market equity. Making a schedule for the full cap of Nib and our tech benefit and stop-loss, as well as a plan for how much profit we can make from each exchange, entails having a complete plan for all aspects of our account management, which is referred to as a money management plan.

Stop losing money

Stop losses are also a factor in Forex losses. Stop loss is very important because it saves you against large losses. Because the pace of the market can shift at any moment, our analysis will not always be correct, and since Forex is available 24 hours a day, the market is still on our side. We won't be able to stay out of it, so we'll set a stop loss to protect our account.

Awareness in market research

You will still fail if you are unable to do sophisticated business research. Forex is an online market where everyone can work, but profiting from it is both simple and challenging. One could lose a lot of money if they make the wrong call. As a result, you must first conduct forex market research before engaging in trading. You must be aware of company news in order to do forex industry research.

Approved

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2