No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: Anatoli trading journal

1. #41 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Anatoli Damien is a name known to all Anatoli Damien is a name known to all Anatoli Damien is a name known to all Anatoli Damien is a name known to all Anatoli Damien is a name known to all Anatoli Damien is a name known to all Anatoli Damien's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    84 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Farnadus007     
    GBP/USD

Greetings to Every beloved forum mate and visitor! On Tuesday, the GBP/USD had seen new weakness, washing out some of the preceding day's impressive gains. The USD was supported to capture momentum for several reasons, which put some pressure on the pair. The anticipation about the National economy relaunch might effectively lessen the drawback regardless of the BoE briefing. During the mid-European round, the GBP/USD pairs preserved their bid stance and were last seen trading a little below the end of its market hours range, above the 1.3800s. During the mid-European round, the GBP/USD pairs preserved their bid stance and were last seen trading a little below the end of its market hours range, above the 1.3800s. The pair were confronted with more demand, decreasing some of the preceding day's powerful rebound of about 130 pips from the 1.3800 mark. The US dollar regained great traction which was seen as a driving force expanding the decline on the GBP/USD pair as investors looked further than the lackluster publication of the US Producer Price PMI on Monday. The steady rebuilding of the UK economy operated as a crosswind for currency, helping to save the GBP/USD combination from dipping too far. As a result, before planning for some more deflation, it would be prudent to wait for any strong follow-through selling, likely below the overnight move falls across the 1.3800 levels.

GBP/USD Outlook

On the four-hour index, the pair have refused to regain the 50 SMA and is dealing with the 100 SMA. Furthermore, traction skewed to the down, reflecting the bear market bias. The daily small, 1.3855, offers support, preceded by 1.3825, where the 200 SMA crosses the price. 1.38 and 1.3750 are the next levels to watch. The pair is now traded at 1.3886 marks. The rally has to breach the resistance level of 1.3900, which acts as an earlier-day support level to test the main resistance level at 1.3961. on the other side of the rally moves in the south direction then support levels await at 1.3830, 1.3750, and 1.3699.

GBP/USD Chart

Attachment 370921

GBP USD outlook

The pound is very willing to turn to the north after the correction. The pound completed the double bottom as expected at 1.3924, but the corrective pullback turned out to be deeper than I thought to 1.3977. Now again the recovery of the northern points, the first resistance level of 1.3907, I wait today, and higher already since the Asian session. Until the resistance trend line of the descending channel, the targets are at the levels of 1.3924 and 1.3937. The strength of bulls today is the successful vaccination in the UK.

Name: GBPUSD210504_1.jpg Views: 501 Size: 216.5 KB

Economists are also eagerly awaiting what they will say after this meeting. It should be noted right away that most do not expectany announcements of changes. Despite the fact that the flow of data since the last main meeting of the Bank of England in early February was unequivocally positive, the regulator can leave everything at least until the beginning of next year. But at the same time, a significant increase in the forecast for economic growth for this year can be expected. However, the recovery is still at its initial stage, and against this background, the Central Bank may indicate unreached targets for tightening policy, and if necessary, it can also weaken.

Name: Screenshot_127.png Views: 491 Size: 150.6 KB

All other things being equal, there is a small fraction of the likelihood that the Bank of England will follow the Bank of Canada and become the second central bank to announce an early exit from emergency stimulus.

Name: Screenshot_20210505_035439.png Views: 472 Size: 59.1 KB

Technically, everything is the same : 1.3790 and1.4005 plays a decisive role. If we break through the lower border, then we will be dealing with a prolonged correction. Breakdown of 1.4005 will trigger a third wave of growth. So far, everything looks in favor of the bulls. Keep our fingers crossed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 3 users say Thank You to Anatoli Damien for this useful post.

KingOfKing1 (08-05-2021), Unregistered (2)

3. #42 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Anatoli Damien is a name known to all Anatoli Damien is a name known to all Anatoli Damien is a name known to all Anatoli Damien is a name known to all Anatoli Damien is a name known to all Anatoli Damien is a name known to all Anatoli Damien's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    84 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ElioShellman98     
    Yesterday, the euro-dollar pair ended trading in the red zone. At the moment, the pair is trading upward as observed on the D1 and the M15 time frames. If the price consolidates above the level of 1.2025 on the hourly chart, then I expect the upward movemnet to continue to the level of 1.2075 and maybe even higher. On the other hand, if the price breaks through and consolidates below the level of 1.1995 on the hourly chart, then a downward trend may form with the target at the level of 1.1955 or lower. Let's wait and see what happens today.

Attachment 371164

EUR USD technical analysis

The single currency continues to gradually weaken against the dollar and Europe is doing quite well with this task, namely the fact that the foundation of the 20th floor has already passed may indicate serious intentions in the future.
    For my part, I see the development of the situation in an approximate way as indicated on the screen, I consider this option the most promising looking back.
    I would also like to note that the target I have outlined has a much deeper potential for a decline, since in my opinion it is a key line for a pair's reversal, but in a short-term trend.
    It is still too early for a global turnaround, and there are no prerequisites yet.

Name: Screenshot_28 (2).png Views: 476 Size: 38.6 KB

Nevertheless, I got knocked out on a stop this time, got 30 pips and while something EURUSD is not going to the north, so I will not climb more against the downward movement and I will adhere to the main plan of action for this pair, which consists in the completion of the first downward wave and with corrections up to 50% Fibonacci I will make sales with a stop of 0% and a profit of up to 161.8% according to the Fibonacci grid, where this pair will be directed on the price chart and will bring a good profit.

Name: EUR.png Views: 597 Size: 142.6 KB

The dollar began to strengthen and apparently yesterday's news, and especially the fact that Yelen hinted at the increase in interest rates gave the dollar strength for a faster recovery and strengthening, and EURUSD against this background is weakening, but in general, for the third week in a row, news mostly goes to favor of the dollar, not the euro, and the current movement to the north was nothing more than a correction, which, apparently, was completed and now the price is simply falling and working out all the news data that has accumulated.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 3 users say Thank You to Anatoli Damien for this useful post.

5. #43 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    84 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ring110     
    GBP/USD Price Analysis

GBP/USD is battling 1.3900 in early European dealing, as the US dollar picks up bids and resumes Tuesdays uptrend.Ongoing Brexit concerns over the Northern Ireland border issues and strong US economic data also weigh on the cable.The focus shifts towards the UK Final Services PMI and NFP hints, in the form of the US ADP jobs and ISM Services PMI for near-term trading opportunities.From a near term technical perspective, the cable is struggling to hold at higher levels despite a symmetrical triangle bullish breakout confirmed on the four-hour chart earlier today,The bulls need to take out the daily highs at 1.3915 on a sustained basis, in order the 1.3950 level in their stride.

Attachment 371165

The Relative Strength Index (RSI) has turned south but remains well above the midline, backing the recent pause in the bounce.A four-hourly closing below the 50-simple moving average (SMA) at 1.3893 could revive the selling momentum.

Attachment 371166

The downside could be then exposed towards 1.3874, the intersection of the 21 and 100-SMAs.Further south, Tuesdays low of 1.3839 could be put to test.

Hello, now the price is at the level of 1.3895 and the price, as for me, will continue to decline since the pair could not break through the resistance level price 1.3915 and the price on the hourly chart was already able to form a fractal for a decline and the price, at least, will be able to work out to the level ichimoku price is approximately 1.3870. And already on it to see if the pair will be able to break it and go lower. But first, the pair will have to form a pattern for a decline below this level.

Yesterday, with grief in half, they still gave a small exit to the north. I managed to put a few points in my pocket, but only a few. Today I also have plans for the continuation of the north. Why? Because the main intraday time for me is looking north today + there was already a breakout on the high, and according to my system, a breakdown even by 1 point gives a direction during the day.

What is the goal for today? Asia will help in choosing goals. How? On the 30th of April at night they left a small gap that needs to be closed. These jackdaws are required to work out, it's just a matter of time. It is best to wait for the M15 and M30 to be turned, and then we can poison in the direction of this hole.
    Right now, just the same situation when the M30 is looking north, the M15 has also begun to rebuild and it's time to work out the Nike system. The target is 1.3945-1.3950.

6. 3 users say Thank You to Anatoli Damien for this useful post.

7. #44 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    84 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer089     
    GOLD

Fundamental As the stocks of some of the world's largest technology companies were sold off, which dragged the stock market down, financial markets fell into turmoil on Tuesday. The decline of major technology stocks such as Apple, Tesla and Amazon dragged down the Nasdaq 100 index sharply, but the S&P 500 index reduced its declines driven by the rebound in commodity, financial and industrial stocks. Investors are still paying attention to the latest economic indicators. Data show that the US trade deficit widened to a record high in March.

With the dollar rising, U.S. Treasury Secretary Yell en said that interest rates may have to rise moderately at some point to prevent the economy from overheating. As stock market valuations remain near their highest in two decades, Yell en's comments have intensified the debate about whether government spending will stimulate inflation.

Technical Gold prices fell on Tuesday. Spot gold fell by more than 1% at one point, as low as $1,771.17 per ounce on the refresh day. The U.S. dollar rose and US Treasury Secretary Yell en said that interest rates may need to rise at some point in the future to prevent any economic overheating; Boosted by the fall in U.S. bond yields, the price of gold once touched $1,79.11 per ounce.

Standard Chartered Precious Metals analyst Suki Cooper said that after Treasury Secretary Yell en's speech, as real yields rose and the US dollar rose, gold prices were under pressure. The gold market has been paying attention to the Federal Reserve. The dovish information last week promoted the upward momentum of gold. The prospect of a further rise in the price of gold may depend on whether central banks, including the Fed, maintain interest rates at near zero, and economic recovery will limit the demand for safe-haven assets.

Gold technical analysis

Today gold showed not a bad entry point, from the resistance level 1782.50, and worked out to the support level 1773.57 just over 80 points at four signs. So at the moment there are two options for further price movement. The first is retesting the resistance level and then a reversal to the south. Or a small correction and only then a breakout of the support level and further downward movement. But for now, there is no need to rush, because the signal has not yet been confirmed, and a suitable entry point is not visible. There is also another option for a sharp impulse to the north, which has already shown gold more than once when it bred traders, and therefore it is better to trade with a stop to protect the deposit.

Name: 2021-05-05_11-55-53.jpg Views: 478 Size: 148.1 KB

Today I am waiting for a decline from the metal to the level of 1760 with an attempt to get out of the flat range down and there will open a target at 1705, and I have been writing about this for quite some time, but the metal does not want to go there. A rebound from the 1775 level will re-send gold to 1792. Gold is forming a bearish pattern in the form of a small candlestick formation similar to the Flag, but let's look at its implementation. The dollar seems to be strengthening and on this basis it is also worth waiting for a slight decline in the metal. I may be wrong, but I have already described an alternative and this is trading in a flat between 1792 and 1760. But the spring is compressed and there will be a shot soon.

Name: ShooterScreenshot-1619-05-05-21.png Views: 457 Size: 30.9 KB

8. 6 users say Thank You to Anatoli Damien for this useful post.

Gabriejoe (05-05-2021), Killer08 (09-05-2021), KingOfKing1 (08-05-2021), Unregistered (3)

9. #45 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    84 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriejoe     
    CL# ANALYSIS

Good evening, colleagues! At the moment, there is still an uptrend in the hourly period for CL. As you can see from the chart, the price is above the 1: 8 angle, which indicates some pressure from the bull market, and at the same time, the pair is still holding above the 50% support level of 50.80, which also confirms the upward trend direction. In the near future, after a certain correction,

The market is positive and, as it were, with such fervor and 70.0 not to be tested. Although there are not so many reasons for joy and the problems are all old. Only now I'm not sure that the price will go down from the current ones. For the second wave, it is too long, which means this is a reason for growth. By the way, the ruble will then be able to fulfill the rosy dreams of the patriots and go to 71-72 with a large increase in slurry. But this is purely in theory. Fundamentally, I see no reason to be above 62-63 here due to increased production. The last fifth wave goes according to the elders if we make a new high and it will be short. Oil prices rose after industry data showed that US crude inventories fell much more than expected last week, reinforcing optimistic outlooks on fuel demand in the world's largest economy.

Black gold has got out of the ascending channel and at the moment has caught support at the level of 66.00. If oil remains above this price, then I expect further growth to the April level of 67.79. As an alternative scenario, I consider fixing the rate below 66.00, which will open the way to the southern zone: 62.90 - 62.05.

Attachment 371328

Oil technical analysis

The price is inside the ascending channel and since the growth is taking place, then I expect that the pair will continue to grow to the upper border of this channel, this is to the level of 66.58. And this afternoon, there could have been a decline to the uptrend, but the price seemed to turn around for a decline, but did not learn to go down and the price continued to move up. That is why I expect that the growth will continue and the price goes up to the upper border of this channel, this is to the level of 66.58. After reaching the goal, it is possible that the pair will turn around and begin to move down. And it is quite possible that the pair will be able to go down to the lower border of this channel, this is to the level of 62.72.

EU member states to ease the current restrictions on entry to the EU. This decision is justified by the expansion of the vaccination company.
    Why then does oil go north if the situation in the world is improving? Analysts expect that the increase in the number of tourist trips to the regions of Europe will stimulate the demand for oil products.

Name: #CLH4 (6).png Views: 490 Size: 97.3 KB

Until today we have not come out above the resistance level of the upper border of the rising wedge. Since they are not trying to test the upper border of the ascending channel, I again tend to move inside the ascending wedge. Also, the horizontal resistance level 66.30-40 cannot be tested this way. Perhaps after a slight correction? Let's see how much the buyer will have the strength to overcome the indicated resistance levels and still insist on his northern priority. Still, the classic exit from the rising wedge on the breakdown of the lower boundary and an attempt to resume the decline, and the first significant horizontal support level is at 60.60-70 . Perhaps the situation with an increase in infected with coronavirus will limit the north?

10. 2 users say Thank You to Anatoli Damien for this useful post.

KingOfKing1 (08-05-2021), Unregistered (1)

11. #46 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    84 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice Cube     
    GOLD

Gold quotes again returned to the local maximum from the four-hour chart at the level of 1779.78, the breakdown of which may give an impulse for further upward movement. In part, the rise in gold quotes provoked today's pullback in the stock market, but this support will probably not be enough for a long time. I do not consider selling yet, at least the bears will have to break below the level of 1779.76 to confirm their determination. In this case, we can expect a continuation of the downward correction to work out the levels of 1778.43 and 1775.67 Most investors switched to stocks, where the movements are wider and the risks are lower.

Attachment 371342

Gold technical analysis

Greetings.
    I do not think that Yellen said about the need to raise the stakes by chance, it was in the recording, the text was prepared and she was definitely not mistaken as according to Freud. She wanted to give a signal to the market, because in fact the next program from Biden to invest in infrastructure projects in the country could lead to significant overheating of the market. Already, the difference between the rates on debt obligations and the rates of the central bank is about 1.6%, this is a lot and she understands this no matter how anyone. by "no one," I mean Powell, of course. who lacks the knowledge for the post that Trump put him in. Today the stock market has won back most of the losses, speculation on Yellen's speech ended.

Name: 1 (33).png Views: 527 Size: 474.0 KB

Gold quotes are still traded in the favored horizontal channel between the levels of 1770 and 1798. The bears hit the support several times but failed to break below, which in general indicates the likelihood of a bullish correction to the upper border of the channel at the level of 1798. Gold is that instrument trade which is not comme il faut in a flat. I'm waiting for the channel breakdown. On the hourly chart, you can look at the situation in more detail, here the level of 1782 acts as a resistance, the breakdown of which will likely open the way for further strengthening to work out the levels of 1788 and 1798. The main support is the level of 1772, which almost coincides with the support on the four-hour chart at 1770, the breakout of which will be an excellent sell signal.

Name: 2 (9).png Views: 496 Size: 55.1 KB

12. 5 users say Thank You to Anatoli Damien for this useful post.

Gabriejoe (05-05-2021), JoneAnderson (06-05-2021), KingOfKing1 (08-05-2021), Unregistered (2)

13. #47 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    84 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good morning, everyone.
    And it's not for nothing that they are sitting there! I saw this picture on options in the dawn. In Calls opportunities, the dough became in 20.7 times more than in Puts privileges, which is a pleasant call. The funds took place in a monthly option contract, which is quarterly. The most significant changes were at 1.41 and 1.4350. Well, the cherry on top will be that the sell limit has been hanging out for a week (maybe a profit), toward 1.41, which coincides with the one just described. It looks like they dare to pull up because the plan is the largest in the order book.

Name: Screenshot_1 (16).png Views: 573 Size: 7.1 KB

The pound is not diving, but something else is interesting here. By decree of the President of the Federation, it was possible to stand from May 1 to 10, so as not to spread the corona virus. And if you look at the comrades from the stock exchange, not everyone is having a lie down. The participants are trading from their homes, but the market itself is working. And here I don't think someone did everything.

Name: Screenshot_20210506_042904_net.metaquotes.metatrader5.jpg Views: 536 Size: 671.0 KB

I call for caution in all. If you glance at H4, then a beautiful channel looms and if this is such a correction to growth from the 37th figure, then you can count on another 250-300p, but for this, you require fixing above 3940. If you stare at the turnover, then the American session is rather boring in 3890 it appeared buyer at 3920 sellers. It was in this range that they hung. For the evening, they built support at the beginning of the 39th, but it looks like a funnel that it is desirable to break through and check the consumer who entered the market at 17-00. Will stand 3892 then Asia will again pull the price up.

So, I guess, why buy the Pound when the Diamond pattern is being formed and here it is not just that they stood and did not let it above the level of 1.3909. And this is most reasonable: the Asians will decline from the opening of the period. Europe and America, as always, will help support so to speak traffic. The goal is to test Monday's cheap and most acceptable it will be. Here I have cards on my time, showing a mid-term perspective to the South, so it is possible that we will not limit ourselves on Monday low.

Rejected

14. 3 users say Thank You to Anatoli Damien for this useful post.

KingOfKing1 (08-05-2021), Unregistered (1), Zallim (06-05-2021)

15. #48 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    84 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    EUR USD

I made a speech, and the euro had no reaction at all; the Americans are waiting, the exceptional ones will show the direction. If the ceiling is not renewed, then I will decide to sell with a small target within the day, points 20. Otherwise, according to the schedule, it is imperative to accomplish out 1.2070 and start shifting down from it. So far, only a deal to 1.2020-1.2030, but for this, at short times, they need it to switch down, and there is the impulse for a breakdown of the peak goes. If it is not passed, an attempt will just continue to break the morning movement up and make a rollback. But I have a big doubt about this, they will rather finish it up. The older halves gave a good signal high, broke the triangle upward. While I am writing the maximum of the time, we have updated. Now sellers have one opportunity, it is to catch on 1.2075. If it doesn't use out, then buyers will seize the initiative and can try to move to 1.2130-1.2150.

Name: åâðî2.jpg Views: 532 Size: 477.0 KB

I'm still in ambush, I'll be catching down. Pound buys purchasers, the pair is trading. It should turn up according to my estimates, it does not pass down the same.

For this, the skyward flow progresses in the thirty-minute half. Impulse buying drives the price high. Some traders are then typing because the currency quotation turned down in the medium term. A premature statement. The actual support is at the psychological stage of 1.20. And the resistance is at the level of 1.2150. Where the bull got the maximum with his purchase. As for the immediate prospects. Then tomorrow I expect the continuation of the upward trend in the euro pair. After the Asian pull-back or consolidation. We'll see how it happens later. I continue to anticipate an upward movement. Here we somehow say that someone has already justified long ago the expectation and advances to be validated. Or rather, to be confirmed. And I am inside it.

Rejected

16. 10 users say Thank You to Anatoli Damien for this useful post.

KingOfKing1 (08-05-2021), Unregistered (1)

17. #49 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    84 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanrein     
    GBP/USD Daily Forecast: GBPUSD declines at a similar resistance of 1.4248 boundaries.

I am not eager to shorten this market, but I realize you don't have to expect to buy here.

The pound/dollar moved higher during Friday's trading hours and hit the 1.4200 level too. In performing so, the quote analyzed the same resistance barriers that we have been struggling to fight, which only tells me also how crucial this boundary is. If the buyers manage to break through the current highs ahead this week, then I feel the market may have a substantial possibility to kick the 1.4500 level. In other words, getting it is not certainly easy, but it is apparent that we are hitting on the road.

From this chart, there is significant support near the 1.4000 level, and the 50-day EMA is entering this level. This region is not only a massive, crucial, and psychologically important number, but it is also a region where we have noticed quite a plenty of resistance before. With this in reason, I guess we are considering a plan where the pound will become more of a buy on the dip outline, particularly as we resume to see the Fed unstable policy significantly. That is part of the reason for the market soaring because the Feds shrinking rhetoric has slightly hit.

Attachment 381075

However, the buyers will continue to work hard to reach the top. In the meantime, if we finally achieve some kind of daily breakthrough. In addition, close the daily candles to indicate belief, then I assume we will see a lot of money will inject into the market. Under a different scenario, if the sellers break below the 1.4000 level. We may turn to support near the 1.3800 level. Having said that. I am not serious about shorting this market, but I expect that you don't need to want to buy here. I need some strong belief in the form of daily candles to get me out of trouble, but this may not happen sooner or later, just like we have been removing this obstacle. I think the GBP/USD is still uncertain until the resistance 1.4248 level hovers.
    GBP USD technical analysis

Good day everyone!
    Analysis of the movement of the pound / dollar pair for today shows that the value of the pound is growing on the news on the house cost ratio in Britain. This indicator in fact shows an increase of 1.3%, against the forecast of 1.2%, which spurred interest in the British currency.
    The GBP / USD index from Investing.com was released earlier and the most interesting thing is that the trend of the pound / dollar pair contradicts this indicator since it came out at the level of 35.1%, and for this instrument a situation of 30-50% means a bearish tendency because some misunderstandings are caused by the entire development of the pair today.
    The pound is growing this is a fact, and is trading at around 1.4164 in the test of the 55-period moving average line on its breakout upwards.

Name: 2 (12).png Views: 198 Size: 41.7 KB

However, the four-hour stochastic also shows that the mate, in theory, should go down, so I associate the current growth only with speculation on the news and I suppose its end no higher than the level of 1.4178.
    From there, I'm waiting for a decrease in the mate quotes, first with an eye on protection at 1.4138 and further, aspectual the fall, with a breakdown of the shower help, into the area of ​​the local minimum at 1.4085.
    The main downward movement will develop tomorrow, and in particular, in the American session, when news on the number of open vacancies in the labour market and crude oil stocks comes out.

Approved

18. 2 users say Thank You to Anatoli Damien for this useful post.

ola4real (08-06-2021), rescue1122 (07-06-2021)

19. #50 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    84 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good morning now a days the coronavirus vaccine process is ongoing. And i think that this is the era of automatic expert advisor, no one have enough time to make analysis.

Name: 20210609_065829.jpg Views: 132 Size: 59.2 KB

EUR AUD currency pair is making the falling wedge pattern. I think it will go in the selling direction from the trend channel line. And that is the best trade for us.

Name: IMG_20210609_070001.jpg Views: 128 Size: 138.3 KB

I would call it not false, but corrective. And if you look at the constant timeframe, the critical region for my fall is the beginning of the 40th figure. And if we break this area down, then only buyers should get nervous. If we talk about the current condition in the H 1 half, then we are observing the value squeezing, as you noted. The resistance stage of 1.4190 does not let the price go greater. Each successive minimum is getting higher and longer. In this condition, I am still inclined to continue the sink, showed that we are trading below the achievement of the regular pivot, located now at around 1.4159. Profit to everyone!

Name: Screenshot_117.png Views: 122 Size: 46.0 KB

The pound, as expected today, showed nothing interesting, which I mentioned in the previous post, and the lack of fundamental statistics is to blame.
    So, showed by the range of accumulation, we continue to work in the designated channel and do not reinvent the wheel.
    Tomorrow is also not rich in additional factors, so the probability of obtaining out of the current situation is minimal, but I think you can scalp a little.

In addition, I would like to note that the channel is becoming smaller, and this, as they say, can be the calm before the storm.

20. 18 users say Thank You to Anatoli Damien for this useful post.

911 GT (09-06-2021), ayan555 (09-06-2021), bidyut (09-06-2021), donimole247 (09-06-2021), evanshad (09-06-2021), fadilah (09-06-2021), Farnadus007 (09-06-2021), Felix4x (09-06-2021), ForexRider (09-06-2021), grasper (09-06-2021), Guestteam (09-06-2021), HassaanAli (09-06-2021), Interlock (09-06-2021), ola4real (09-06-2021), Ranger (09-06-2021), Romanrein (09-06-2021), Tacaz (09-06-2021), zahid4x (09-06-2021)

21. #51 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    84 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    EUR AUD outlook

You are seeing that EUR AUD is looking bearish and break the minor trend channel. I think that it will move in the long selling direction to test the support area.

Name: 20210609_121914.jpg Views: 110 Size: 59.6 KB

pound

GBP USD currency pair is testing resistance. I take the selling direction, and it give me a lot of profit.

Name: 20210609_124522.jpg Views: 108 Size: 83.7 KB

USD JPY currency pair is testing the support level. I think it will go in the bullish direction.

Name: 20210609_140146.jpg Views: 107 Size: 74.1 KB

EUR opportunity

And there is no difference. Mine is from 1.2160, and yours is from 1.2157. A rebound is expected. They can even break my status a little and go below it, no matter how it changes anything.
    The principal thing here is executing the zigzag itself, and if we do not execute the zigzag, we leave the stage that has not been worked out. The more such levels are left, the longer the flat will be.
    My franc has already rebuilt to the south. It shows that the rollback is over, and EUR USD has drawn nothing from northern. Now we must wait for the Americans because Europe most likely will do nobody.
    If only they trample up and down in one place, pancake tramps.
    And this zigzag, its good, if we do up, and we cant break through all, then we can carry out down because in time c30 it can run down.

Name: Screenshot_20210609_144605_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg Views: 105 Size: 653.4 KB

Well, I still have a lot, 1.2210 and 1.2110, and inside 1.2190 and 1.2160.
    While we are playing in a small space, the way out of it, everything goes into a large area, and there already 1.2110 will meet us.
    I have just such a plan, now one more approach upwards. We do not break through there and lead to the lower levels. So, what is good, so that we will have nothing at the top, and you can go south. And so if we give up behind the level that has not been worked out there, then from the bottom up again.

22. 17 users say Thank You to Anatoli Damien for this useful post.

Felix4x (09-06-2021), grasper (09-06-2021), Guestteam (09-06-2021), Hamdan84 (09-06-2021), Honey Bee (09-06-2021), Interlock (09-06-2021), Ranger (09-06-2021), Romanrein (09-06-2021), ShantiMan (09-06-2021), Sharks (09-06-2021), sophiafx (09-06-2021), Tacaz (09-06-2021), Zallim (09-06-2021)

23. #52 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    84 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Romanrein     
    Gold Daily Price Chart Analysis:

Gold looks like to be attempting to improve its trend. The gold market comes and goes during the trading hours on Tuesday, just like Monday during the day. We have seen a bit of decline recently, but then the price twisted and rebounded again. The 1900 level is a massive, round and, psychologically significant digit that will cause some attention to say the limited. In this case, we still have plenty of work to perform, and gold may look for some kind of momentum to ultimately get on the right way.

I guess gold will have to make some kind of decision soon. The traders around the world are still worried about inflation in the United States. The CPI data released on Thursday may be the next crucial stimulus. In this case, I assume I can stay calm from now to Thursday, but several technical aspects require a lot of interest.

The recent highs we watched last week have opened up the opportunity of a possible rise to the 1955 level. On the other hand, the lower 1855 level should continue to give support and at the same time find the 50-day moving average. The downtrend line below and the 200-day EMA also give possible support, so I dont prefer the suggestion to sell this market in the short term. If the sellers do that, my angle of view will change. I will become more suspicious about this market and may go short to the 1700 level.

Attachment 381778

It may take some action to break through the 1955 level, but once the sellers perform, I guess it may proceed towards the 2100 level. I don't think this will occur anytime shortly, so in the short term, it seems that we will have many transactions within this market that we will resume to watch in the summer. Therefore, if the buyers manage to overcome the resistance 1915 boundary, long positions are the right time opportunity. However, I guess in the mid-term, gold seems to be attempting to strengthen its trend.

Gold technical analysis

For those who are interested in dealing in gold, considering and studying the content development on it, I can say that now the power flow is going within the ascending channel and the moving averages symbolize the possibility of bull work. A slight correction is again possible, and then a rebound and further continuation of the industry pair with a target above 1950.0000. Also, Bollinger bands on the daily chart are showing progress. So, I advise you to keep the existing long puts, and you can open new sticks for victory.

Name: 5042.jpg Views: 241 Size: 45.2 KB

I support your fence spirit. Despite the apparent advantage of the bulls, there are no buy signals now, which means I look, I am sad then. But the ability to observe is again not so hot.
    For the rest, right now, a downward wave is developing, I see a target for it at the open of 1880, it will be painful to break below, I think it will be crucial, and already a rebound from this play can be growth.
    Yesterday's and the period before yesterday's sell signals, so I don't use them. I prefer fresher, but within the time, you can work with them.

Name: XAUUSDH1 (4).png Views: 196 Size: 49.1 KB

At the moment, the experiences tested the spirit sink of 1887.00 for gold. We can assume that there will be a pull-back and further rise in the gold rate. The nearest northern target support level 1894.00, the breakdown of which will open other northern targets care status: 1909.00; 1916.00. If the forms push through this trust stage, this will most likely be a different southern trading signal, then the real southern point will be the responsibility fall of 1872.00, and then the rebound is north:

Name: GOLDH1 (2).png Views: 198 Size: 15.8 KB

Rejected

24. 4 users say Thank You to Anatoli Damien for this useful post.

fadilah (10-06-2021), heart of stone (10-06-2021), Michal (10-06-2021), rescue1122 (10-06-2021)

25. #53 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    84 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Today i tell you about my previous day trading history. I test the strategy of expert advisor that is giving a lot of profit. So my GBP CAD and other trades are closed good profit.

Name: 20210610_073253.jpg Views: 239 Size: 57.2 KB

GBP CAD pair is moving in the trend channel so that is the best time to sell the pair. When the market test the resistance line of trend channel. I decided to sell the pair and make a lot of profit.

Name: 20210610_073310.jpg Views: 103 Size: 58.5 KB

pound dollar

British pound. Greetings dear! Everything is possible! Passengers can be dropped almost instantly. You can imagine how the horns and hooves of bulls will fly in different directions of the world. Big Uncle will fry himself a beef kebab. While we are accumulating a position. The manipulations are active. That's why they are speculation, so that no one has time to wake up! Then a slow recovery to the previous levels.
    The scenario will be realized in case of a southern breakout of a long-term uptrend. The wave lovers have the main problem: they do not know what structure they are in at the moment and to what level it will continue, or turn into a correction. Assumptions are purely intuitive in nature, fortune-telling on the coffee grounds. Profits!

Name:  (3).png Views: 101 Size: 68.1 KB

It can be seen that the price is quite capable of reaching 1.4100, so it makes sense to wait for a profit at this level. Well, Ill wait for now, I have nowhere to rush, I have a completely different trading style. I'm not used to chasing every movement, my principle is simple: better less often, but better.
    Today there is news on the consumer price index, so you need to be more attentive. Technically, it is clear that the price can be stopped at the support of 1.4100 and wait for inflation data. I think it will be so. Although I admit the option of working off the price before the release of the data, this often happens.
    In the meantime, I see the graph like this:

Name: 10-06-2021 03-49-24.png Views: 98 Size: 33.8 KB

26. #54 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    84 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    GBP USD is giving us the perfect selling opportunity in the selling direction. I take it this selling opportunity and make some amount of profit.

Name: 20210610_165311.jpg Views: 91 Size: 65.5 KB

EUR JPY currency is also testing the trend channel line. So i think that this wave trading is continuing the bearish wave.

Name: 20210610_165459.jpg Views: 86 Size: 59.7 KB

Oil aggression

Oil is trying to jump north on request and declining reserves in the United States. Successful vaccinations and the new summer season increase the demand for oil products! The period of rest and travel is coming! Especially they bet on air transportation ... I dont look at options, but in terms of horizontal volumes, 69.40 was not enough for buying. Perhaps this is an attempt to test the peak power at 76.35, and then resume the decline again to the support level of the crested strength of 68.70.

Name: Screenshot_20210610_190939_net.metaquotes.metatrader4.jpg Views: 84 Size: 456.4 KB

But very much if someone bought, they will have time to make to breakeven or very close a little profit. Not oil purchases today turned out to be unsuccessful. From the technical side of trading, everything is fine and corresponds to the logical actions of the trader. If we break through to the server, then we move to update the height. We will try to consider the southern variant if in fact we get a rebound and an attempt to separate out of today's maximum amount of 69.40 from top to bottom. Then the target is at the ridge quantity level of 68.70.

27. 8 users say Thank You to Anatoli Damien for this useful post.

amiron56 (10-06-2021), chirfanfaiz (10-06-2021), extrem (10-06-2021), heart of stone (10-06-2021), Leofric (10-06-2021), rescue1122 (10-06-2021), Sharks (10-06-2021), SweetRose (11-06-2021)

28. #55 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    84 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    My previous Trading history of checking the news strategy is good on demo account. But let see what happened when i test this on my real bonus account. If the mt5 forum give me good trade able bonus.

Name: 20210611_090628.jpg Views: 78 Size: 140.8 KB

If I look at the GBP CHF currency pair. This pair give us the solid bullish pin bar from the support level. So, this will suggest us to take the buying opportunity upto the 1.33 level.

Name: 20210611_090645.jpg Views: 71 Size: 56.9 KB

EUR JPY outlook

I do not analyse the market every day, God forbid, do that. Eyes blurred, and you begin to "believe" in what you want to identify, and not what it is. I, too, had it when I worked to trade only the pound. Remember, we shot one system for him? And there is a signal, but it is not, which is still not a plus at all. You take unnecessary losses. The Euro-Yen is close to the target and loads the deposit when compared. I dont see if it makes sense to enter purchases now, when the pair may descend. And according to 4, I carry out the prerequisites for further growth. Well, let's move. If I leave out, we will grow much higher than the current values. I will have Euro-Yen.

Name: Ñêðèíøîò 10-06-2021 11.56.33.png Views: 72 Size: 32.7 KB

As for EUR JPY, I try out the downward deal is over, and you can see along the direction. The price rolled back down and reached the height with support at 133.08 and bounced off the stage with a pin bar to pick up. The arrow and basement indicators signal victory, which confirmed the entry from the drop to make. I guess you can look at with the movement and have a pass up. I can set profit at a grade with two resistances at around 133.59. At this achievement, the average daily passage for happiness ends, and it is better to fix there, since there is a high probability that a compromise can go down from there.

29. 14 users say Thank You to Anatoli Damien for this useful post.

amiron56 (11-06-2021), bappy4x (11-06-2021), fadilah (11-06-2021), Farnadus007 (11-06-2021), grasper (11-06-2021), hafizurrahman1974 (11-06-2021), Helsinki (11-06-2021), Interlock (11-06-2021), Leofric (11-06-2021), ola4real (11-06-2021), Ranger (11-06-2021), rescue1122 (11-06-2021), ShantiMan (11-06-2021), Tacaz (11-06-2021)

30. #56 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    84 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yesterday i check my previous Trading history on my new strategy plan. I plan to buy the EA so, i decided to test that expert advisor before doing on bonus account. This expert advisor give me good performance.

Name: 20210612_074142.jpg Views: 57 Size: 140.8 KB

Let talk about the GBP CAD currency pair. This pair is looking bearish as the CAD is getting stronger day by day moving parallel to the oil market. So i suggest that the GBP CAD pair must go in the selling direction.

Name: 20210612_074121.jpg Views: 51 Size: 54.5 KB

Gold analysis

Hello everyone! The end of the trading week is approaching! Yesterday's sell signal was almost fulfilled. However, the use declined that it suspected a catch in this movement, well; the amount formed a decay below zero corresponding to the histogram of the oscillator and floated upwards that scalded.

Name: 1 (38).png Views: 51 Size: 51.4 KB

It means we leave the disposing of the same; I see the hypnotic standard to be reached in the north at around 1914, and we can work out a turn to the going on up. After passing the magnet in the north, giving to the trading deal with, the cost will not be attracted more at the top, since there are no more seductive levels left, everything has worked out except for the special one, but in the prevailing up there is an irresistible degree at around 1687, to which the value will tend, so I guess the continuation of an icy reversal after coming to a particular magnet in the north.

Wind-up

Near-vertical rise of $250 from March lows of around $1,650, gold has gone into consolidation since May 26. So far, a clear bullish flag is being drawn. Key care is now $1880 $1870 and a target of $1950 while support holds. The FMC meeting next week is a full catalyst for a significant move. Losing protection opens up prospects for a correction to levels around 1825. The.
    Chart and my plan in previous posts from the quoted messages.

31. 15 users say Thank You to Anatoli Damien for this useful post.

ayan555 (12-06-2021), bidyut (12-06-2021), chirfanfaiz (12-06-2021), fadilah (12-06-2021), global20 (12-06-2021), grasper (12-06-2021), Hamdan84 (12-06-2021), Honey Bee (12-06-2021), Interlock (12-06-2021), Leofric (12-06-2021), ola4real (12-06-2021), rescue1122 (12-06-2021), sophiafx (12-06-2021), Tacaz (12-06-2021), Zallim (12-06-2021)

32. #57 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    84 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Overall the demo trading is running good. If you think how. Than i say that the trend in the market is very strong friend. Now my next strategy is running good in previous week.

Name: 20210614_111342.jpg Views: 46 Size: 140.8 KB

Gold super metal

I want to draw your attention to the fact that gold has one more uptrend line, though a simpler one, to which the mate is now correcting, while the buddy has already shot through the exchange and will use it out next week. We have two clues the first fiftieth and one hundredth running averages are now together, and there are no problems up to the two hundredth running averages, if we still consider that the relation is opened, gold goes to the two hundredth running averages and after one to the lower operating average. There is one further hint. On the four-hour chart, the zigzag did not carry out, which measures the movement is not over, it processes that they should continue it; I dont know, maybe these are again my wishes, but while the correction is not over yet, let's see which of us is happy.

Name: Ãîëä104.png Views: 40 Size: 64.5 KB

Yes, quite, you took it right, and you rest; I want to take full moves more; I understand you get an extra profit on tall ships, and when I also traded on 5M and was content with what the day gives. At the daily TF, the return in is moving down since the term today, so it can continue to work. I see that the value will reach 1845 well. The last buyer who was sorted out is already certain, so let's make down since the beginning in is on the way.

Name: Ãîëä105.png Views: 40 Size: 69.0 KB

In the hourly timeframe, the bringing in has only been working down since Friday, and since the second, the downward movement has continued. We are in the market zone, but I would not rush to get, the price will still squeeze to the status of 1845, and there it is quite necessary for the purpose to turn to the top. So far, the bear in is under pressure and is not being driven back, so I expect that the rate will be lowered, and there it will become more interesting, so you can hear to buy 1845 in a good grade.

Wind-up

I still believe that the use can vary the exercise up, but I consider how much the cost is moved down, so a struggle will have to place at 1845 where the buyer will seek to reduce the flow to the north, it all depends on who has more strength will be at the moment. All the same, I have such a plan to wait for the decline to the level from which the growth may follow the trend. Good trade everyone.

33. 14 users say Thank You to Anatoli Damien for this useful post.

Ambar Hassan (Yesterday), ayan555 (Yesterday), bidyut (Yesterday), evanshad (Yesterday), global20 (Yesterday), grasper (Yesterday), Honey Bee (Yesterday), Interlock (Yesterday), ola4real (Yesterday), Ranger (Yesterday), rescue1122 (Yesterday), Scared329 (Yesterday), ShantiMan (Yesterday), Sharks (Yesterday)

34. #58 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    84 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarence04     
    Greetings to our dear traders and speculators who are here in the forum!

Lets discuss the current situation of the pound/dollar pair:

This instrument decline to a recent two-month low of 1.4069 in view of the expectations that Britain will postpone the final stage of easing the lockdown measures, from June 21 to July 19, to ensure the deployment of the vaccine. Prime Minister Boris Johnson addressed the nation and confirmed the new date. The pair recovered from the losses and turned positive with Wall Street opening, ending the day just above the level of 1.4100.

The pair is still in danger of falling further. Looking at the four-hour time frame, one can see that buying interest is built around the slightly bullish 200 MA, even though the pair was unable to surpass the bearish 20 MA. The Momentum indicator is inclined upwards, albeit currently within negative levels, while the RSI is consolidating around 44. All of which are in favor of the continuation of the bearish trend without confirmation yet.
    • Support levels: 1.4070 1.4020 1.3970
    • Resistance levels: 1.4130 1.4180 1.4225

Attachment 383451

Attachment 383452
    GBP USD technical analysis

Good morning!
    Together, this is the only way we see the situation. Today I walked through the forum, so Im already looking at the trendsetters with might and main they are going to buy again ... You just feel uncomfortable when all around, like a mantra, trend movements will remain are repeated.

Well, let's get away from these negative moments in trading and restore to analyse the market in our own way, as best I can.
    Today I took the HQ timeframe, as I understand it will more informatively show us where to make. Here we have a flat and this "accordion", speaking, is then fed up with it. I find it difficult to trade here and would like to have a breakout of the border, of course, the lower one. So, regarding Friday's movement, I would consider the possibility of a correctional pull back, but around ​​1.4130 I think you can take it by pressing the "sell" button. There is a suspicion that it is unnecessary to do large northern pulls to fail well. The pound is then ready for the southern rally.

Name: Screenshot_129.png Views: 61 Size: 44.3 KB

The runic continues to plough the frames of the shower range, and in particular, the sellers have chosen the 41st figure and even attempted to break through this level, but there was no smell of a breakout there, since the whole thing was with little enthusiasm, and it was easy for the bulls to return the pair to the opening of the day.
    Where, in fact, we will spend the night because I think we will not have all sensible from Asia.

Wind-up

Although we will not have all interesting from Europe and America yet, we still have to wait for a serious foundation, of which this week is quite enough. Tomorrow is rich in data from England itself, but Wednesday should boil as there is news from all sides, but the most important thing will be the rate decision from the US Federal Reserve.

And something seems to me that this case will set the vector for the movement of this pair, and not only it.

35. #59 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    84 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    First of i tell you that my EUR JPY currency pair trades are running in good profit. Over all the new way of Trading is running risk free.

Name: IMG_20210615_081949.jpg Views: 41 Size: 197.9 KB

If we look at the gold market. I think that trading above the 1860 level is Bullish. And if the market continue to decline than this happened.

Name: 20210615_081841.jpg Views: 36 Size: 52.7 KB

Trading talks

Profitable Monday, everyone.
    Well, we flew there there are many tasty things.
    That is why I say that you should not be guided by the Friday afternoon movement this has already been tested for years it was not in vain that I wrote that on Friday evening it is those who like to look for rewards who earn money, then they rejoice and rake in profit, but this is not my style, all these benefits are knife-fishing, which is why Friday is not a trading day for me and I try to get out of the market as much as possible.
    Many have already hoped that the US dollar will strengthen further and that we see on the charts nothing has changed compared to Thursday, except that they give more favourable prices for entry from the borders of some control zones and transport boundaries.
    Take the same pound- as it conferred in the flat siphon and it is contracted today it reached the lower border (which is what we expected from it) and very further, well, it will go back to the upper one, so the purchases remain relevant, and I continue to hold them, but if GBP USD is all it will run out of this range, then I will not consider targets until 1.4260, but enough greater.

Name: ôóíò 187.png Views: 35 Size: 44.6 KB

And if you look at it from the point of view of margin zones, then GBP USD is trading above the NK 1/2 and even retest to this zone again, and have not gone below it yet, which is good for purchases. According to the wave analysis to go longer, the British need to break through the subwave 1.4120 to the top and for the hourly candlestick to close above this price in this case, the downward wave will be already over I showed everything on one chart above.

Oil running good

I tried to open I waited a week and closed it with a small plus, this is not trading until I see confirmation that the same Ripple is going to rush to the top on the daily timeframe, I will not enter. Similar charts on other crypto-currencies that can be traded in Forex. The most adequate instrument now is oil while USD CAD continues to powder our brains and walks under the NK, oil has thus almost reached its first target 73.0073.30.

Name: íåôòü 187.png Views: 36 Size: 39.8 KB

Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Subscribed to this Thread : 1