Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 3 4 5

Thread: Technical Analysis

1. #41 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

FxTaylor is just really nice FxTaylor is just really nice FxTaylor is just really nice FxTaylor is just really nice FxTaylor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9863 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Name: 1.png Views: 554 Size: 28.8 KB
    On the pound, the daily balance at 1.38449 has been tested.

Monthly boundaries:
    low - 1.37244,
    high - 1.41641.

Weekly boundaries:
    low - 1.37630,
    high -1.41490.

On the one hand, it would be great if the price declined to the range of 1.3760-1.3780, where I could add more buy positions. I cant wait when it would have tested all the upper levels to test since Ive already opened and added some long positions on the pair. For those who would like to sell: a strong level is at 1.3907, but I wouldnt sell before the price hits 1.3930.

Name: 2.png Views: 68 Size: 27.0 KB
    On the Australian dollar, the daily balance at 0.73664 has been tested.

Monthly boundaries:
    low - 0.70924,
    high - 0.74899.

Weekly boundaries:
    low - 0.73330,
    high - 0.75021.

According to the report, everything stays the same here. As for me, I dont have any more sell positions as Ive taken profit at the weekly boundary. I couldnt buy more yesterday, though. If the price passes the weekly boundary at 0.73330, then the price may drop to 0.72 since the current monthly contract doesnt look good for further growth.

Name: 3.png Views: 67 Size: 25.7 KB
    On the Canadian dollar, the daily balance at 1.26600 has not been tested.

Monthly boundaries:
    low - 1.22536,
    high - 1.28427.

Weekly boundaries:
    low - 1.25978,
    high - 1.28670.

The range for opening buy positions at 1.2570-1.2600 has shifted, and it looks good. Lets wait for the price to reach the weekly boundary to open long positions up to the upper range.

On the Japanese yen, everything stays unchanged, and this pair is of no interest to me.

Name: 4.png Views: 66 Size: 24.9 KB
    The same is true for gold, here the balance at 1,790 has been tested.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #42 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

LincolnFxinvestor will become famous soon enough LincolnFxinvestor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10204 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Name: 1.png Views: 531 Size: 33.4 KB

The euro didnt do anything awful yesterday, it just jumped a little to create more selling opportunities. To those who benefited from this move - well done!

Now, I expect the pair to decline towards 1.1718 in the course of the current correction with a possibility of medium-term growth. Meanwhile, I keep my short positions open until the filters change completely.

Name: 2.png Views: 52 Size: 44.8 KB

The pound didnt disappoint me amid yesterdays overall rally. Its chart didnt show an uptrend as well as filters generated no buy signals. I added some short positions at the high.

The levels indicator shows that the current liquidity ratio level and the mandatory zone pattern are activated. Following this pattern, we can expect the price to reach todays mandatory zone at 1.3835. After that, the pair may continue to move lower towards the accumulated boundaries of the channels.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #43 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

TraderGeorge has much to be proud of TraderGeorge has much to be proud of TraderGeorge has much to be proud of TraderGeorge has much to be proud of TraderGeorge has much to be proud of TraderGeorge has much to be proud of TraderGeorge has much to be proud of TraderGeorge has much to be proud of TraderGeorge's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10275 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,029 Times in 92 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    The euro/dollar pair looks very uncertain today, and I cant figure out its direction.

Lets try to use intraday levels for this.

Intraday levels.

Name: 1.png Views: 600 Size: 34.4 KB
    On EUR/USD, the downtrend will be confirmed at 1.1801 and canceled at 1.1845.

Name: 2.png Views: 41 Size: 40.1 KB
    On GBP/USD, the downtrend will be confirmed at 1.3844 and canceled at 1.3911.

Why is everything so vague today? This usually happens when the price swings, thus creating unnecessary waves. Have a look at the euro: it has formed the third wave while the pound has formed the second wave. The downtrend is still in place for the pound.

Yesterday, there was a deep downward movement, so an upside zigzag is possible today. This will create one more wave, and the more waves we have, the more difficult it is to define direction.

Meanwhile, on the intraday chart, we can observe a sign of a slight reversal to the upside on M15. Lets see what happens in the European session. If the uptrend is developed, then an upside zigzag pattern is likely to appear.

On the pound, the downward target remains at 1.3750, and on the euro - at 1.1695. But the question is when will we reach these targets. With such an uncertain picture, I can barely trade.

4. #44 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

FxTaylor is just really nice FxTaylor is just really nice FxTaylor is just really nice FxTaylor is just really nice FxTaylor's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9863 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    I have not experienced such rollovers on futures contracts for a long time. To be precise, I dont remember this. Moreover, I tried not to trade at around midnight in the last year and a half. When I had an urge to do it, I entered the market with the third batch of the usual lot. This time, none of the currencies missed my expectations.

Name: image1.png Views: 560 Size: 32.3 KB
    GBP/USD: intraday balance at 1.38327 has not been settled.

Monthly borders:
    low - 1.37244,
    high - 1.41641.

Weekly borders:
    low - 1.37721,
    high - 1.41490.

The pound showed a significant move yesterday, giving chances for both selling and buying. I was thinking about selling for a long time, as I expected the pound to be at 1.40 and above. I have been watching both the loonie and the pound. However, I had some time to think it over. After all, I sold the third part of the usual lot. How long is GBP going to trade like that? Im looking forward to the low weekly border. Then, I want GBP to rally without such retracements. Ive regained my losses after a stop loss. It is good!

Name: image_2.png Views: 49 Size: 28.9 KB
    AUD/USD: intraday balance at 0.73607 has not been settled.

Monthly borders:
    low - 0.70924,
    high - 0.74899.

Weekly borders:
    low - 0.73330,
    high - 0.75021.

I gained 23 pips on the first entry and closed at breakeven on the second one. However, the weekly border is still valid. Today, I bought the pair, slightly risking because it was very profitable yesterday. If 0.7333 is tested downwards, I will close my buy positions at breakeven.

Name: image_3.png Views: 50 Size: 27.3 KB
    USD/CAD: intraday balance at 1.26640 has not been settled.

Monthly borders:
    low - 1.22536,
    high - 1.28427.

Weekly borders:
    low - 1.25843,
    high - 1.28670.

Yesterday, I traded the loonie the opposite way than the kiwi. I managed to take 40 pips by partial fixing trading is still in progress. If I have to close at breakeven, I will try to open new buy positions from the slightly shifted range.

USD/JPY is still flat. The intraday balance at 110.000 has not been settled.

However, the upper and the lower borders have reached. The pair may move in any direction now, as it is roughly between monthly borders (a bit closer to the lower border).

Name: image_4.png Views: 51 Size: 25.3 KB
    Gold: intraday balance at 1,792.56 has not been settled.

Monthly borders:
    high - 1,904,
    low- 1,598.9.

Weekly borders:
    high - 1,806.65,
    low - 1,739.89.

Im not sure about the weekly borders of this asset. Therefore, Im still waiting for the monthly borders. The lower weekly border has just shifted to the area of 1,736-1,742l.

5. #45 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:

meraLOveH is a glorious beacon of light meraLOveH is a glorious beacon of light meraLOveH is a glorious beacon of light meraLOveH is a glorious beacon of light meraLOveH is a glorious beacon of light meraLOveH's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    166 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    GOLD TECHNICAL ANALYSIS

The movement of gold yesterday or two days from now is a bit strange in my opinion as the direction is usually the same as the US dollar as shown in the US dollar index chart, usually, the correlation is inverse, but on the last few days, I noticed it was a trend in the same direction as yesterday gold fell after previous strong bullish sentiment. If I am doing a 4-H technical analysis, I use the trendline resistance as a confirmation and 200MA as a reference, although gold is still moving. Considered to be a downtrend, gold is likely to decline further leading to the solid support at 1730-35.

Name: Screenshot_20210916-212735-01.jpeg Views: 15 Size: 204.5 KB

GBPUSD TECHNICAL ANALYSIS

Yesterday's GBPUSD movement turned out to be bullish after being held by the 200 MA dynamic resistance, looking at the 4-H timeframe, I think GBPUSD managed to maintain its bullish bias because of the current position the current of this move is still above the 200 MA including still in line with or in line with the Uptrend Channel I created from the trendline support and resistance levels, but in terms of strength it doesn't look enough big so it still needs stronger confirmation to make sure GBPUSD works again uptrend if there is a significant upside movement today, especially during the European session, could be a very interesting buying time as it has the potential to trigger GBPUSD to resume its uptrend, or should at least lead GBPUSD towards resistance, in technical analysis, if GBPUSD is confirmed to continue the uptrend, a potential target for uptrend is resistance area or maybe even reach a resistance level of the trendline is the upper limit of the uptrend channel.

Name: Screenshot_20210916-212503-01.jpeg Views: 14 Size: 179.6 KB

STAY HOME , STAY SAFE

Approved

6. #46 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    9863 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Name: 1.png Views: 543 Size: 32.9 KB
    On the pound, the daily balance at 1.38131 has not been tested.

Monthly boundaries:
    low - 1.37244,
    high - 1.41641.

Weekly boundaries:
    low - 1.37641,
    high - 1.4149.

At the moment, the British pound is one of the most attractive instruments to trade. So if no good opportunity appears on the euro (which has approached a strong range to buy from), I will fully bet on the sterling. I took profit on short positions at the upper boundary of the buying range and opened long ones at the lower boundary.

Name: 2.png Views: 26 Size: 28.6 KB
    On the Australian dollar, the daily balance at 0.73624 has not been tested.

Monthly boundaries:
    low - 0.72110,
    high - 0.74899.

Weekly boundary:
    high - 0.75021.

From the very beginning, this monthly contact looked bad for going long. So now my long positions have been cancelled at a breakeven point for the second time. As for short positions, they could have been held open for some more time.

On AUD/USD, we need to wait for either new weekly boundaries to form on Monday or until the price hits the lower monthly boundary.

Name: 3.png Views: 26 Size: 26.4 KB
    On the Canadian dollar, the daily balance at 1.26400 has not been tested.

Monthly boundaries:
    low - 1.22536,
    high - 1.28427.

Weekly boundaries:
    low - 1.25713,
    high - 1.27815.

The Canadian dollar is depreciating against its US counterpart, and it is good news for us. It is happening all in the flat channel, and I dont have high expectations for this pair in terms of buying. But thats what we have for now.

As for new entries, it is better to wait until Monday. This week, the pair was under the control of both bears and bulls. Nothing came out of this as a result. There are some good prospects for the range of 1.2840-1.2870 seen next week, which serves as a monthly boundary.

On the Japanese yen, Im waiting for the COT report for next week.

Name: 4.png Views: 27 Size: 25.0 KB
    As for gold, the daily balance at 1,794.10 has not been tested.

Monthly boundaries:
    high - 1,904,
    low - 1,598.9.

Weekly boundaries:
    high - 1,777.8,
    ow - 1,746.26.

Yesterday, the price closely approached the area that was good for buying and was a long-awaited range. I hope to see a continued run towards the buying area of 1,736-1,746. By the way, a new weekly boundary has been formed here at 1,746.2. The main target to start with when opening long positions is at 1,860-1,875.

7. #47 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend is a splendid one to behold Elliot_Trend's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10712 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6
    Strong US retail sales data boosts market sentiment although economists predict a slowdown.

The US dollar is holding near its 3-week highs against the basket of other majors on upbeat economic data released in the US. Despite an optimistic view regarding the US economy, most analysts still forecast an economic slowdown in the third quarter of 2021.

For example, JPMorgan has downgraded its outlook for Q3 GDP. Economists believe that the new Delta strain and persistent concerns over inflation will weigh down on the economic recovery. Besides, September has always been a difficult month for the stock market.

Pound\dollar

Name: 2.png Views: 568 Size: 39.4 KB

The level of 1.3777 serves as the key support for the pair. Yesterday, the quote failed to settle below it. So now there is a high probability for the price to move higher to test 1.3825. In case of a breakout, the price may well return to the resistance level of 1.3385.

On the other hand, if bears manage to break below 1.3777, the pair may develop a long descending wave to the area of 1.3659.

Euro\dollar

Name: 3.png Views: 24 Size: 41.5 KB

The situation is similar here. The quotes couldnt consolidate below the 1.1757 level and stayed in the range between 1.1757 and 1.1850. After a rebound, the price is likely to test the level of 1.1785. Its breakout will open the way towards the upper boundary of the range at 1.1850.

On the other hand, if the quote breaks below the 1.1757 level and settles there, there will be a high chance of falling to the local low of 1.1663, with an intermediate support at 1.1715.

Reply to thread
Page 5 of 5 3 4 5