No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: My request to Mt5 administration and moderators:

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher is a splendid one to behold TheWatcher's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    530 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 Times in 225 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    Please be waited I have forward your name for checking.
    Same Issue for Me, I posted in Indicator Section but I am not receiving my bounce

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheWatcher For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

3. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

rachna will become famous soon enough rachna will become famous soon enough rachna's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    119 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by threa     
    Dear sir

Still I've Not received bonus tonight.

Waiting for your feedback!!!!!!??!?.???????
    Hello respectful sir

I also not received any bonus last 3 weeks . kindly sir reply me. Why we are but receiving the bonus....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rachna For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

5. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

kennediola is an unknown quantity at this point kennediola's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    i did not receive a single dollar. kindly check and pay my bonus.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143 has a brilliant future sam143's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    880 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,730 Times in 625 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hhehehee very funny scene is going. Many requests i have seen. A lot of many members are not getting bonus from several weeks. And all members all doing complains. inthis thread in this topic many members told that they are not receiving bonus. But administrations and moderation of this forum all are sleeping they do not have 1 minute to reply anyone. many days ago many members posted in this thread that their bonus is pending still they did not get any reply from admins. what is going on here. many hard working is garbage.

7. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

blackholemelody is an unknown quantity at this point blackholemelody's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I think you should ask for the help from their customer care team. They only can help you and if they refuse to do so, you can file a complaint against them. And if you have already reported your issue, wait for their response.

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open