for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

View Poll Results: Will the price hit or touch the following levels?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • The price will hit or touch 1.2243

14 30.43%
  • The price will hit or touch 1.2043

14 30.43%
  • No levels touching (flat)

16 34.78%
  • Hit or touch both levels

2 4.35%
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: EURUSD Forecast on 17 May - 21 May 2021

1. #41 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

airbaloon is on a distinguished road airbaloon's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    27 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    No levels touching (flat)

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #42 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

bhai143 is on a distinguished road bhai143's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hit or touch both levels

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #43 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Bisconni is a jewel in the rough Bisconni is a jewel in the rough Bisconni is a jewel in the rough Bisconni is a jewel in the rough Bisconni's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    124 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    No levels touching (flat)

4. #44 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

whitecat will become famous soon enough whitecat will become famous soon enough whitecat's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    79 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The price will hit or touch 1.2043

5. #45 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Aslamkhan is a jewel in the rough Aslamkhan is a jewel in the rough Aslamkhan is a jewel in the rough Aslamkhan is a jewel in the rough Aslamkhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    29 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The price will hit or touch 1.2043

6. #46 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces has a reputation beyond repute Passionate Pisces's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,228 Times in 8,125 Posts
    EURUSD managed to touch the upper level of 1.2243. Following 14 users predicted it correctly:

1.. Ayed Adil Naqvi
    2.. Banti007
    3.. CARTON
    4.. Ertugrul
    5.. Farnadus007
    6.. Fighterss
    7.. ForexRider
    8.. Honey Bee
    9.. Interlock
    10.. Kamla1
    11.. keepcalm
    12.. Munawar Azeem