Dear MT5 forum members,
We are welcome you to take part in our Contest of the Best Answer!
We hope you will appreciate our new contest which can be held on a regular basis later.
You are invited to become a forex expert and answer various questions or act as a curious hunter for financial-related information. Indeed, people who have the most valuable source of information will surely achieve success.
We are waiting for your challenging questions and informative answers!
The Contest of the Best Answers stands out from our other contests due to a solid set of $12,000 cash prizes (the current average prize is $5 per one good post) that is Available for full withdrawal.
Things that you should Remember,
If you are not capable to write in proper English and follow the rules of grammar and punctuation, please do not participate in the contest.
The criteria will be as follows:
1. The post should be written in proper English. This means there should be no misspellings, poor grammar or bad sentence structures.
2. There should be no copy-paste from the Internet.
3. Ideally (but not obligatory) there should be pictures and or schemes explaining the answer.
4. There should be at least 250 words.
5. The post should be useful and meaningful, to the point.
6. If one topic contains several qualified posts as per criteria 1 to 5 above, only the three best ones will be marked as qualified.
7. Any posts marked as qualified will be bringing their authors likes and bonuses for 1 year so the longer participant takes part in the contest, the more posts are accumulated and the more bonuses he or she can get every new month.
8. The list of all qualified posts will be published every week in the special topic. If your post is not among those posts, you may deem that it is marked as non-qualified forever and it will never bring you any bonuses.
Rules of Best Answer Contest can be found here:
How to avoid a similar topic thread exists? Visit here: