Closed Thread

Thread: [Discussion] Contest of the Best Answers - Round 27 (June 01 to June 30 2021), The prize pool is $12,000.

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,167 Times in 7,967 Posts

Default [Discussion] Contest of the Best Answers - Round 27 (June 01 to June 30 2021), The prize pool is $12,000.

Dear MT5 forum members,

We are welcome you to take part in our Contest of the Best Answer!
    We hope you will appreciate our new contest which can be held on a regular basis later.

You are invited to become a forex expert and answer various questions or act as a curious hunter for financial-related information. Indeed, people who have the most valuable source of information will surely achieve success.

See also: Invest in the most successful traders. More details.

We are waiting for your challenging questions and informative answers!
    The Contest of the Best Answers stands out from our other contests due to a solid set of $12,000 cash prizes (the current average prize is $5 per one good post) that is Available for full withdrawal.

Things that you should Remember,

If you are not capable to write in proper English and follow the rules of grammar and punctuation, please do not participate in the contest.

The criteria will be as follows:

See also: Explore the infinite possibilities of online trading with a reliable broker. Join now!

1. The post should be written in proper English. This means there should be no misspellings, poor grammar or bad sentence structures.
    2. There should be no copy-paste from the Internet.
    3. Ideally (but not obligatory) there should be pictures and or schemes explaining the answer.
    4. There should be at least 250 words.
    5. The post should be useful and meaningful, to the point.
    6. If one topic contains several qualified posts as per criteria 1 to 5 above, only the three best ones will be marked as qualified.
    7. Any posts marked as qualified will be bringing their authors likes and bonuses for 1 year so the longer participant takes part in the contest, the more posts are accumulated and the more bonuses he or she can get every new month.
    8. The list of all qualified posts will be published every week in the special topic. If your post is not among those posts, you may deem that it is marked as non-qualified forever and it will never bring you any bonuses.

See also: Earn with no risks involved and no deposit required right now!

Rules of Best Answer Contest can be found here:
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post12785566.

How to avoid a similar topic thread exists? Visit here:
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post12753692

2. 5 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

Fxtechno (01-06-2021), Interlock (02-06-2021), Leofric (01-06-2021), Mariey (01-06-2021), Muzamilarshadfx (02-06-2021)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Fxtechno has much to be proud of Fxtechno has much to be proud of Fxtechno has much to be proud of Fxtechno has much to be proud of Fxtechno has much to be proud of Fxtechno has much to be proud of Fxtechno has much to be proud of Fxtechno has much to be proud of Fxtechno has much to be proud of Fxtechno's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    437 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,406 Times in 219 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Respected Admin,
    Where is the list of all qualified posts for the month of May?

4. 2 users say Thank You to Fxtechno for this useful post.

Muzamilarshadfx (02-06-2021), Prince Ifeanyi (15-06-2021)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Prince Ifeanyi has a spectacular aura about Prince Ifeanyi has a spectacular aura about Prince Ifeanyi has a spectacular aura about Prince Ifeanyi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    183 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    Dear MT5 forum members,

See also: Explore the infinite possibilities of online trading with a reliable broker. Join now!

We are welcome you to take part in our Contest of the Best Answer!
    We hope you will appreciate our new contest which can be held on a regular basis later.

You are invited to become a forex expert and answer various questions or act as a curious hunter for financial-related information. Indeed, people who have the most valuable source of information will surely achieve success.

We are waiting for your challenging questions and informative answers!
    The Contest of the Best Answers stands out from our other contests due to a solid set of $12,000 cash prizes (the current average prize is $5 per one good post) that is Available for full withdrawal.

Things that you should Remember,

If you are not capable to write in proper English and follow the rules of grammar and punctuation, please do not participate in the contest.

The criteria will be as follows:

1. The post should be written in proper English. This means there should be no misspellings, poor grammar or bad sentence structures.
    2. There should be no copy-paste from the Internet.
    3. Ideally (but not obligatory) there should be pictures and or schemes explaining the answer.
    4. There should be at least 250 words.
    5. The post should be useful and meaningful, to the point.
    6. If one topic contains several qualified posts as per criteria 1 to 5 above, only the three best ones will be marked as qualified.
    7. Any posts marked as qualified will be bringing their authors likes and bonuses for 1 year so the longer participant takes part in the contest, the more posts are accumulated and the more bonuses he or she can get every new month.
    8. The list of all qualified posts will be published every week in the special topic. If your post is not among those posts, you may deem that it is marked as non-qualified forever and it will never bring you any bonuses.

Rules of Best Answer Contest can be found here:
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post12785566.

How to avoid a similar topic thread exists? Visit here:
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post12753692
    It was fun while it lasted, please stop increasing the amount because that is pure deception! You don't even pay up to $3000 monthly to all the winners these days.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Prince Ifeanyi For This Useful Post:

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade has a reputation beyond repute howtoforextrade's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    447 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,834 Times in 1,102 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    The last month, I made around 40 post on best answer contest, but i am not winning any prize. Any moderator can help or guide me please, when the prize will be given?

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

ikram khan 4316 is a jewel in the rough ikram khan 4316 is a jewel in the rough ikram khan 4316 is a jewel in the rough ikram khan 4316 is a jewel in the rough ikram khan 4316's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    42 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Dear moderators, we are requested to pay attention to the contest ,Please keep your eyes open, Because working here has become a joke ,I would like to introduce you to the members who get a bonus of 5 dollar per post as soon as they post. I will show you in the list of these members. , EmGi , AuthorVibey , cccjna , dickfairy , blackswan , chickenjoss , pussyfairy , HIIAMJLCS , icng , Ackermen007 , Xenalu , EchonTheGreat , jazzy21 , Gloriajummy , chrblrm , Anneg22 , Theiana , Rabail , Raj34 , Stitch, You can see that as soon as these people post, they get a bonus. Now I want to show you a member *bellissima* who has only one post. Note that he has only made one post and received ً 5 dollar immediately. This member made only one post yesterday and received a bonus immediately. And we guys work the whole month and we're getting only 6 to 10 dollar. if that's not magic. That's what we understand. We are your workers too. Either we should be given a bonus of 5 dollar per post or these people should be kept equal to us.

Here are at least 35 ideas that are having a great time. And as far as I think there is the hand of the same servant behind them. I am taking screenshots of these people on a daily basis and noting them. You guys can also see if you're serious.....

Please take action....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

9. 2 users say Thank You to ikram khan 4316 for this useful post.

Fxtechno (19-06-2021), Killer Man (29-06-2021)

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

Fxtechno has much to be proud of Fxtechno has much to be proud of Fxtechno has much to be proud of Fxtechno has much to be proud of Fxtechno has much to be proud of Fxtechno has much to be proud of Fxtechno has much to be proud of Fxtechno has much to be proud of Fxtechno has much to be proud of Fxtechno's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    437 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,406 Times in 219 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ikram khan 4316

Dear moderators, we are requested to pay attention to the contest ,Please keep your eyes open, Because working here has become a joke ,I would like to introduce you to the members who get a bonus of 5 dollar per post as soon as they post. I will show you in the list of these members. , EmGi , AuthorVibey , cccjna , dickfairy , blackswan , chickenjoss , pussyfairy , HIIAMJLCS , icng , Ackermen007 , Xenalu , EchonTheGreat , jazzy21 , Gloriajummy , chrblrm , Anneg22 , Theiana , Rabail , Raj34 , Stitch, You can see that as soon as these people post, they get a bonus. Now I want to show you a member *bellissima* who has only one post. Note that he has only made one post and received ً 5 dollar immediately. This member made only one post yesterday and received a bonus immediately. And we guys work the whole month and we're getting only 6 to 10 dollar. if that's not magic. That's what we understand. We are your workers too. Either we should be given a bonus of 5 dollar per post or these people should be kept equal to us.

Here are at least 35 ideas that are having a great time. And as far as I think there is the hand of the same servant behind them. I am taking screenshots of these people on a daily basis and noting them. You guys can also see if you're serious.....

Please take action....

You are absolutely right, I also noticed that same, I don't know how they create the magical post and instantly receive 5$ per post. I'm also posting regularly in contest of best answers section and getting nothing. Administration please take action, our moral getting down due to this type of injustice.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fxtechno For This Useful Post:

Killer Man (29-06-2021)

Closed Thread

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open