Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Heartbroken's trading journal.

1. #31 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Heartbroken is just really nice Heartbroken is just really nice Heartbroken is just really nice Heartbroken is just really nice Heartbroken is just really nice Heartbroken's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone!
    Good afternoon and welcome to my trading journal, I hope you all will be fine and enjoying your trading. The dollar index was at a more than two-week low of 92.1 on Thursday after the US Federal Reserve said that the economic recovery is on track despite a rise in COVID-19 infections and that the central bank is in no rush to withdraw stimulus. Policymakers mentioned they were moving ahead with discussions about tapering stimulus but did not set a timeline.

Today's news events:

Today there are some high and medium impact news available for the USD index(Advance GDP q/q, Advance GDP Price Index q/q, Unemployment Claims, and Pending Home Sales m/m). So, be careful and check the enclosed scheduled news for better trading and make your plan according to it.
    Name: SAVE_20210729_044904.png Views: 90 Size: 274.6 KB

Update of my running trade-in AUD/USD:
    Name: Screenshot (1087).png Views: 79 Size: 80.7 KB

As you know a few days ago I opened a sell trade AUD/USD which is still floating with a moderate loss. According to the above AUD/USD graph, we can see that the AUD/USD has repeatedly formed a long lower shadow in the downward channel. At present, the Australian dollar and the US dollar have reached the high of the channel. Only when the channel is broken will the upward trend of the Australian dollar and US dollar be restored. Todays trading strategy is to break through the channel to buy, break through the failure and choose to continue to be empty. A trade through .7397 will change the main trend to up. A move through .7290 will signal a resumption of the downtrend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

2. #32 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Heartbroken is just really nice Heartbroken is just really nice Heartbroken is just really nice Heartbroken is just really nice Heartbroken is just really nice Heartbroken's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    125 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone!
    Good morning to all my dear mates and welcome to my trading journal, I hope you all will be happy because yesterday we received a weekly bonus. I am very happy to see that is paying weekly bonuses regularly. The movements that occurred last Thursday did seem to be the impact of the FOMC which showed a weakening of the USD, but now on Friday, of course, anything can happen. The dollar was already under pressure after the Fed said Wednesday that the economic recovery is on track despite a rise in COVID-19 cases and that the central bank is in no rush to withdraw stimulus.

Weekly bonus status:

Yesterday we received our week 30th bonus and I received $50, but I am satisfied with this because every week my bonus is increasing. Thanks to the Mt5 forum and instaforex for giving us such a good bonus.
    Name: Screenshot (1096).png Views: 63 Size: 50.9 KB

Today's news events:

Today there are a lot of news events are available for different currencies in the forex market. Today's high-impact news events are GDP m/m news of CAD and Core PCE Price Index m/m news of USD. So, be careful and check the enclosed scheduled news for better trading and make your plan according to it.
    Name: 1111.png Views: 64 Size: 60.7 KB

Update of my running trade-in gold:
    Name: Screenshot (1094).png Views: 65 Size: 75.4 KB

Today I opened a sell trade in gold with the lot size of 0.05 which is running according to my expectation. According to the above gold daily chart trend, we can see that gold is currently at the short-term resistance level of $1831. We expect that if gold breaks through the resistance, the price will continue to rise, if it fails, it will continue to consolidate. The trend will change back to down if sellers take out the two main bottoms at $1795.60 and $1793.10.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

3. 18 users say Thank You to Heartbroken for this useful post.

Anatoli Damien (30-07-2021), Arfakareem (30-07-2021), ayan555 (30-07-2021), Ddx Father 4x (30-07-2021), Emma Watson (30-07-2021), evanshad (30-07-2021), fadilah (31-07-2021), Farnadus007 (30-07-2021), fozia143 (30-07-2021), Honey Bee (30-07-2021), Jamie (Yesterday), loaded-prof (30-07-2021), NadeemRaza (30-07-2021), skyboy (30-07-2021), SweetRose (30-07-2021), Unregistered (3)

4. #33 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    125 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello traders!
    Good morning and welcome to my trading journal I hope you all will be fine and enjoying your weekend with family and friends. Today the market is closed and it will remain closed for two days, but we have time to make plans for the next week because without proper planning we can't survive in the forex market. Yesterday The dollar index was set for a 1% weekly loss, the most since early May amid dovish Fed remarks. Fed chair Powell said that rate increases were "a ways away" and the job market still had "some ground to cover" pointing that the central bank is in no rush to withdraw stimulus.

Last week trading performance :
    Last week I had a good trading week on a demo account. As you can see that I closed all my trades with profit except the few ones.
    Name: Screenshot (1098).png Views: 332 Size: 35.1 KB

Update of my running trade-in Bitcoin:
    After the positive comments from Elon Musk, bitcoin is flying towards the $50k mark. Despite the promising momentum for the bulls, BTC is now testing major resistance of $40-42K.Today I opened a buy trade in Bitcoin with a lot size of 0.02. I am hoping that the price will rise further because today bitcoin successfully breaks the psychological level of 40 thousand. If Bitcoin manages to break through the $42K resistance area, I am sure it will hit the 50k level. So I strongly recommended you wait for the right time to buy bitcoin.

Key levels for today's trading:
    $40,000 $40,500, $41.3K, $42,000, $43,610, $44,750, $47,800.

Name: Screenshot (1099).png Views: 57 Size: 31.1 KB

5. #34 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    125 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello traders!
    Good morning and welcome to my trading journal I hope you all will be fine and you had a good weekend. The boring time is over now and we can trade in the market according to our plan. Today is the first day of this trading week and the market is moving as usual but we can see massive movement from the market in the upcoming days. So be ready to grab the opportunities. If we talk about the USD index then it seems that the USD Index still has a chance to continue its increase up to the Support area become resistance level of 92.29.
    I wish you a happy trading week.

Today's news events:
    Today there is only one high-impact news available for the USD index ( ISM Manufacturing PMI) and one medium impact news also available for the EUR (German Final Manufacturing PMI). I think lack of high-impact news today the market will behave according to the technical analysis. So prepare your plans according to it.
    Name: news.png Views: 170 Size: 33.9 KB

Update of my running trade In USD/JPY:

Based on my observations of the daily chart of USD/JPY, we can see that USD/JPY is currently at the low point of the downtrend channel. We expect that the US dollar and yen will fluctuate in the channel, as long as it does not break through the channel, you can choose to buy low and sell high in the channel. Todays trading strategy is to buy low and sell high in the channel unless you step out of the down channel, however, consolidating above the target level of 109.80 may extend the growth to the MACD line on the daily timeframe around 110.57.
    Name: Screenshot (1101).png Views: 41 Size: 31.2 KB

6. #35 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    125 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello traders!
    Good morning and welcome to my trading journal. How are you guys, I hope you all will be fine and enjoying your trading. Today is the second day of this trading month but we haven't seen any massive movement from the market. Gold was slightly lower to start August, trading below the $1810 level and moving further away from a two-week high of $1,832. The USD index is still under bearish pressure, which allows the downward trend that occurred since last week's trading to continue into today's trading.

Today's news events:

Today's microeconomic calendar is full of low-impact news. There is only one medium impact news available for EUR(Spanish Unemployment Change), which means that the market will move according to the technical analysis. So be careful and prepare your plan according to it.
    Name: Screenshot (1105).png Views: 36 Size: 45.8 KB

Update of my running trade-in gold:

Name: Screenshot (1104).png Views: 176 Size: 34.1 KB

Today I opened a sell trade-in gold with the lot size of 0.03 which floating with the loss but I hope soon the gold market will go down. According to the above trend of the gold daily chart, we can see that gold fell after hitting the channel resistance. We expect the price of gold to continue to fluctuate in the sideways channel. Todays trading strategy is to buy low and sell high in the channel until it breaks through the sideways channel. If referring to the market movement the previous day, I estimate that for today the movement is still on the bearish path targeting the 1798 level.

Trading instrument: GOLD

Entry point: 1811.14

Tp level: 1768.54

SL level: 1835.78
    Last edited by Heartbroken; Yesterday at 07:14 AM. Reason: for perfection

Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4