Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Happy-Hunter Trading Journal:

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Happy-Hunter is a jewel in the rough Happy-Hunter is a jewel in the rough Happy-Hunter is a jewel in the rough Happy-Hunter is a jewel in the rough Happy-Hunter's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    91 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Journal Update, 16-07-2021:

Good morning traders, how are you guys? I hope everyone is healthy and optimistic. Today is the decisive trading day of the week, so let us be prepared to close the trading positions at the end of the week. I think we should exit the market today.

Active Trades Outlook:

I have a gold sell position that I opened yesterday. Gold is currently starting a downward trend, and there seems to be no room for buyers today. The daily chart of gold shows a DOJI at the top row of consecutive bullish candles. That has strengthened my confidence in the current gold trading. With this selling momentum of gold, I feel much better today. I hope that the price of gold will reach my target point at level 1803 soon.

Name: PicsArt_07-15-10.39.46.jpg Views: 176 Size: 111.7 KB

News Update:

There are also some significant economic events for the New Zealand dollar, Japanese yen, and US dollar today. That can immediately change the behavior of the market. In the morning trading hours, I think economic events cannot increase price volatility. However, due to the USD core retail sales monthly rate and retail sales monthly rate, it is expected that there will be greater volatility in the evening. This news may help me quickly exit the market in my trading. Check the image below carefully for further trading news updates.

Name: PicsArt_07-15-10.39.02.jpg Views: 147 Size: 113.4 KB

Trading Plan:

If you look at the GBP/USD currency pair, despite the bearish trend at the beginning of the week, the GBP/USD market as a whole is still in a sideways state until now, because since Monday, the beginning of the week has only moved up and down between the support level 1.3800 and the resistance level 1.3900. The strength of both sellers and buyers failed to break through the support or resistance level.

Last night, buyers again tried to push the GBP/USD exchange rate away from the support level of 1.3800, but it could only rise to 1.3890. The price of GBP/USD fell again yesterday, and now the price is still running near the 1.3833 level this morning.

Name: PicsArt_07-15-10.39.34.jpg Views: 147 Size: 113.9 KB

Seeing the latest development of the GBP/USD market, the current market conditions are bearish. Today I decided to sell and enter the market with the support level of 1.3800. My prediction today is that the pair will move down again to continue the bearish trend.

Thank you, colleagues, and beloved masters for your presence and guidance. We just need to be strict with fund management to be successful traders. Thus, I hope that our capabilities and profits may increase. Take care of yourself and your family. Good luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

2. 18 users say Thank You to Happy-Hunter for this useful post.

ayan555 (16-07-2021), BlackDollar (16-07-2021), evanshad (16-07-2021), grasper (16-07-2021), HassaanAli (16-07-2021), Helsinki (16-07-2021), Honey Bee (16-07-2021), Ikhlas (16-07-2021), Interlock (16-07-2021), loaded-prof (16-07-2021), ola4real (16-07-2021), Prisha (16-07-2021), rachna (16-07-2021), Robert@ (16-07-2021), sufiasharmin (16-07-2021), SweetRose (16-07-2021), Youcefstyles (16-07-2021), zahid4x (16-07-2021)

3. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Happy-Hunter is a jewel in the rough Happy-Hunter is a jewel in the rough Happy-Hunter is a jewel in the rough Happy-Hunter is a jewel in the rough Happy-Hunter's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    91 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Journal Update, 17-07-2021:

Good morning everyone, and welcome to my trading log section. I hope you are healthy. I hope that many people will profit from last night. Please trade according to their abilities and maintain a trading account with strict fund management rules. These rules should formulate for a longer time.

Active Trades:

Now that the market is closed, my gold trading remains silent at the 1812 level, with a profit of $47. The simple moving average of 50 is pushing prices down on the daily chart. That confirms the selling positions in the market. In this case, I have a high probability of success in this transaction. On the other hand, I set a stop-loss order at the 1845 level to limit the losses.

Name: PicsArt_07-17-06.35.55.jpg Views: 139 Size: 117.4 KB

Weekly Trading Evaluation:

I never conceal the results of my trading because losses are part of the business. I lost $40 this week. It's time to stay patient and focus on strategy. I know you are thinking about my continued loss. I have faced sustained losses in the past two weeks, but I am focused on long-term trading. The track of my trading strategy is still in progress, and I will make a profit in the end. I think you will see this kind of story next week.

Name: PicsArt_07-17-06.36.13.jpg Views: 125 Size: 93.3 KB

Trading Plan:

If you pay attention to the GBP/USD currency pair, the currency has been bearish from the 1.3901 level at the beginning of last week, but generally speaking, the GBP/USD market is still in a sideways state. The pair only moved up and down from Monday to Thursday. Furthermore, between the support level of 1.3750 and the resistance level of 1.3900, neither the strength of the seller nor the buyer failed to break through the support or resistance level.

Last night, sellers again tried to close the GBP/USD exchange rate from the support level of 1.3750, but they could only fell to the price level of 1.3761. The price of GBP/USD is trending down again, and the current price level is very close to the support level of 1.3750.

Name: PicsArt_07-17-06.36.25.jpg Views: 125 Size: 98.7 KB

Observing the latest actions in the GBP/USD market, it is currently moving down from the 1.3900 resistance level. Yesterday, I decided to wait and see the changes, especially on Friday when it is usually prone to large-scale fluctuations. I will wait until the price of GBP/USD can get out of the sideways zone to get a clearer confirmation of the trend direction.

What is your trading plan for next week? Please share your trading views through the trading journal section. Don't forget to thank colleagues who have visited this journal and provided comments. I hope traders benefited the most this week. Enjoy the weekend with your friends and family members. Thank you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

4. 12 users say Thank You to Happy-Hunter for this useful post.

amiron56 (17-07-2021), ayan555 (17-07-2021), global20 (17-07-2021), Helsinki (17-07-2021), Honey Bee (17-07-2021), Interlock (17-07-2021), loaded-prof (17-07-2021), Nabi (17-07-2021), ola4real (17-07-2021), Robert@ (17-07-2021), sufiasharmin (17-07-2021), SweetRose (17-07-2021)

5. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    91 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Journal Update, 19-07-2021:

Good morning traders, how are you today. Welcome back after the weekend. I hope you are healthy and enjoy the trading activities. Hopefully, you are ready today to face the market this week.

Important News Review:

Today, the microeconomics calendar is bereft to release any important updates about trading. However, I expect that today will be a silent trading day. Only one significant economic event about the pound may put pressure on the market to become slightly higher. Even so, don't miss the study of the trading news chart attached below.

Name: PicsArt_07-18-11.01.46.jpg Views: 292 Size: 38.8 KB

Active Trades Outlook:

There is no particular update about my gold trading. The situation is almost similar to the previous update. Yes, the situation may change tomorrow. As you can see, I have a sell trade of gold, and the sell position is 1824, and now it is moving around 1815, which shows that my trading account is in a good climate. What do you think?

Name: PicsArt_07-19-06.33.55.jpg Views: 252 Size: 113.1 KB

Trading Plan:

The trading price of the GBP/USD currency pair fluctuated quite a lot last week, especially after the news in the UK was released. The market immediately reacted, and the price trend in the European session was very volatile. Therefore, the currency pair that failed to rise yesterday is now in a support or demand zone, which is likely to be very weak in driving down prices.

The GBP/USD currency pair has enormous potential to move down in a massive range. The pair is currently moving near the level at 1.3760. That is also close to the daily strong support level at 1.3752 on the daily price chart. That requires careful consideration in the future, whether the downward trend of the pound against the dollar will continue for a long time or will stop in a short period.

Name: PicsArt_07-18-11.01.56.jpg Views: 121 Size: 117.0 KB

In the above price chart, it may seem that the price is already in the demand zone with a bearish momentum candle. Therefore, it is unlikely that the market will strengthen when the market opens tomorrow. We only need to wait and see whether there will be a breakthrough or a price reversal when the price is in the demand area of 1.3710.

Currently, I am waiting for the price to correct upwards first and open a sell option when the price is in the supply zone within the price range of 1.38360. That area is relatively wide, so I chose the farthest position, which may become a future selling point.

Thank you all for staying in my trading log. Hopefully, this will bring additional potential to your practical trading. I wish you all the best in this week's profitable trading.

Approved

6. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    91 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Journal Update, 20-07-2021:

Good morning everyone, how is moving your trading position this week? I hope you must have enhanced your capital last night. Yesterday, the GBP/USD fell sharply and dropped to the 1.3664 level. The currency pair fell by 110 pips yesterday. The sellers were very lucky last night because they successfully attained a massive advantage of this pair.

Closed Trades Outlook:

Yesterday, I made a profit of $86 from gold trading. I entered the sell position with a volume of 0.04 at the level of 1824. I secured this position at the 1803 level with a considerable profit. Now the first trading circle of my strategy has been finalized. I mentioned in a previous post that I would recover all my losses, so you can see that my trading account is in a profitable state. So, Keep in touch with me, and you may benefit from trading through my trading strategy.

Name: PicsArt_07-20-05.43.57.jpg Views: 138 Size: 88.9 KB

Active Trades Update:

After closing the gold trading last night, I reviewed the market in-depth and made a short-term GBP/USD trade. I have observed that GBP/USD is in the oversold zone on the H4 and H1 time frame charts. Thus, I decided to buy this currency pair from 1.3670, 1.3671, and 1.3672 levels. I set the SL for all trades is at the same point at 1.3650, the TP is at 1.3690. I assume that these trades will close today, and I will share the results tomorrow.

Name: PicsArt_07-20-05.43.42.jpg Views: 105 Size: 122.0 KB

News Update:

Except for the minutes of the Australian dollar monetary policy meeting, there is no crucial trading news today. However, I think the overall situation of the market will remain calm. For the AUD/USD enthusiasts, please note that during the press release, the currency pair may perform randomly. Nevertheless, be careful, and I think it's best to wait until the news impact ended. There are many other economic events today, but the rest are the news of lesser impact. Thus, in general, I expect the market to follow the overall trend.

Name: PicsArt_07-20-05.42.48.jpg Views: 100 Size: 61.7 KB

I am happy to see the enormous support of all the members who continue to work on the trading journal section. That is a reasonable step to help each other. I think I am in the right place among you. I am proud to be a member of this forum. Here, all members are very harmonious and supportive. Thank you, everyone, for attending to my trading log regularly.

Approved

7. 17 users say Thank You to Happy-Hunter for this useful post.

ayan555 (20-07-2021), BlackDollar (20-07-2021), evanshad (20-07-2021), Farnadus007 (20-07-2021), global20 (20-07-2021), Goptal (20-07-2021), grasper (20-07-2021), Interlock (20-07-2021), James McNamara (20-07-2021), Killer Man (21-07-2021), loaded-prof (20-07-2021), Nabi (20-07-2021), ola4real (20-07-2021), Robert@ (20-07-2021), Snoopdogg (20-07-2021), SweetRose (20-07-2021), The End (20-07-2021)

8. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    91 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Journal Update, 20-07-2021:

Good morning friends, how are you feeling today? Welcome everyone to my trading log. Hopefully, you are happy and in a healthy condition. I hope everything is proceeding normally with all of you. Here, in my country, people are celebrating the Eid holidays. I congratulate all relevant members. Let us focus on work.

Closed Trades View:

I was a little nervous today because my GBP/USD trade hit SL again in the middle of yesterday's trading session. In this transaction, I accepted a loss of $22. That was a somewhat risky deal. In short, this is the first attempt at my trading strategy. Hopefully, I can make a good profit in the next attempt.

Name: PicsArt_07-21-07.06.06.jpg Views: 173 Size: 102.1 KB

Ongoing Trading View:

There is currently a GBP/USD buy trade in my trading account. After striking the SL last night, I entered another GBP/USD buy deal, which is slightly profitable. I determined the H1 chart with the help of the RSI indicator, which is denoting a red alert to buyers. Considering all these matters, I agree to make a purchase deal in GBP/USD.

Name: PicsArt_07-21-07.05.53.jpg Views: 89 Size: 112.5 KB

Important News:

Today there are only two key economic events that may trigger market volatility. First, the quarter-on-quarter data on retail sales of Australian dollars will release in the morning. After that, crude oil inventory data will also announce during New York trading hours. That may help buyers to put prices back on track.

Name: PicsArt_07-21-07.05.40.jpg Views: 85 Size: 75.5 KB

GBP/USD Trading plan:

The price movement of the GBP/USD during the trading session yesterday again experienced a significant price drop. The pound against the dollar broke through the lowest level of 1.3600. Today the GBP/USD may experience price adjustments before continuing the trend. Nevertheless, we must work hard to pay attention to the price adjustment. That possibly occurs during today's trading hours.

The GBP/USD is in a bearish trend. Of course, we as traders must try to find the right profit to get the best results. GBP/USD will still experience a downward trend. If it goes up, it seems that it is just a price adjustment. We need to be more cautious and patient in the current market situation. At this level, we must determine the discipline of trading to achieve profitable results according to the goal, so dont forget to be more careful when trading SL and TP to minimize losses.

Name: PicsArt_07-21-07.40.00.jpg Views: 90 Size: 278.1 KB

These are all my comments on the GBP/USD price trend analysis for todays trading session. Always be patient while trading, and don't get emotional. The next possible target is 1.3500, which may be the trigger for this week. However, please prepare your trading plan within this target region.

That is today's trading composition. I think you will like this gorgeous trading event. Treat your work sincerely to achieve success in the field. Remember me with your kind words. Take care of your family. Good luck.

Approved

9. 14 users say Thank You to Happy-Hunter for this useful post.

amiron56 (21-07-2021), ayan555 (21-07-2021), bidyut (21-07-2021), evanshad (21-07-2021), global20 (21-07-2021), grasper (21-07-2021), Honey Bee (21-07-2021), loaded-prof (21-07-2021), Nabi (21-07-2021), ola4real (21-07-2021), Prisha (21-07-2021), Sharks (21-07-2021), sufiasharmin (21-07-2021), The End (21-07-2021)

10. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    91 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Journal Update, 22-07-2021:

Good morning guys, how are you guys? Hopefully, you are healthy and happy. I am happy today because I have a reason to do so. Yesterday, I saw a visitor message from a moderator who congratulated me on winning the weekly competition. I shared this picture below. I thank the MT5 forum for providing this excellent opportunity. So we can win prizes in our predictions. I thank all the other members who won like me.

Name: PicsArt_07-22-08.43.28.jpg Views: 107 Size: 106.8 KB

GBP/USD Trade Closed In Profit:

I am happy to tell you that the GBP/USD trade triggered a target price of 1.3640 and closed with a profit of $20. Now my trading account is gradually increasing from time to time. The crucial step for your success is patience, so if you can face losses, then you may succeed. I always use the minimum Lot-size first, and then in case of a loss, I gradually increase the Lot-size. Hence, in the end, I manage to make a profit.

Name: PicsArt_07-22-08.41.54.jpg Views: 69 Size: 94.5 KB

Open Positions:

I have never opened multiple positions in my trading account. That is part of my trading strategy. I opened a trade-in gold last night, and now I am losing in this trade. I am not worried about losses because that is part of the trading. The reason for this trade is intense seller pressure in the market. The overall trend is also declining, so I think I have great potential for success in this deal. Let us enjoy the price changes in the market.

Name: PicsArt_07-22-08.43.49.jpg Views: 71 Size: 118.4 KB

News Update:

Today there are some heated economic events for the euro. These events may provide fuel to the euro. That may result in a price correction of the euro/dollar. There is also scheduled a hot economic event for the pound. That may also help buyers in the market, but buyers cannot hold positions for a long time. The remaining events are low-impact, which are unable to bring high volatility.

Name: PicsArt_07-22-08.41.24.jpg Views: 69 Size: 83.4 KB

Trading Plan:

In theH4time frame, it is clear that the GBP/USD currency pair has fallen from the 1.3774 level to the 1.3600 level bearish trend since the beginning of this week. At present, the GBP/USD currency pair is moving below the 1.37 level. The currency pair formed a bullish candle during the day, indicating a price correction period. Today the pair may continue the bullish rally in the first half of the day. However, the overall situation is under the control of the sellers. However, I think the downward trend will resume soon. The market trend is still bearish, so I estimate that today the GBP/USD currency pair may still fall by dozens of pips, and the target is around the 1.3550 level.

Name: PicsArt_07-22-08.44.27.jpg Views: 70 Size: 92.3 KB

That is my trading plan for GBP/USD. What trading plan do you have? Please share your experience and knowledge here. Plan your trades wisely and strictly abide by discipline, and control your emotions when trading. Thank you.

Approved

11. 13 users say Thank You to Happy-Hunter for this useful post.

evanshad (22-07-2021), extrem (22-07-2021), grasper (22-07-2021), Helsinki (22-07-2021), Honey Bee (22-07-2021), James McNamara (22-07-2021), loaded-prof (22-07-2021), Nabi (22-07-2021), ola4real (22-07-2021), Sharks (22-07-2021), sufiasharmin (22-07-2021), SweetRose (22-07-2021), Youcefstyles (22-07-2021)

12. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    91 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Journal Update, 23-07-2021:

Good morning traders, how are you? I want you to be active and always healthy. Don't forget to have breakfast because it is fantastic to analyze the market directly after breakfast. Today I am excited to see a weekly bonus of $34. That was the first time I get a weekly bonus. I hope everyone is happy after accumulating weekly bonuses in trading accounts. Now is the time to start trading with real money, but trading planning is the primary action to enter the real-time market. Don't waste your bonus without any plan and strategy. However, I hope you can all get some considerable profits from this money.

Name: PicsArt_07-23-06.51.21.jpg Views: 66 Size: 45.8 KB

Active Trades Update:

Here, I have a gold trade from a sell position at level 1799. My goal is only 100 pips. That is a prank for gold because gold usually fluctuates 200-300 pips a day. Since the daily SMA-50 is higher than the current price level, my trading strategy is still confirming the selling pressure of the market. That is proof of the downward trend of the market. After all, I also set a stop-loss order at level 1810 because everything is possible in theforexmarket. Let's see how the market handles my gold trade.

Name: PicsArt_07-23-06.50.56.jpg Views: 105 Size: 113.3 KB

Important News Outlook:

There are many heated economic events today. That will exacerbate price fluctuations throughout the day. Today will be the busiest trading day of the week because there is a lot of trading news. It is difficult to explain one by one, so I have attached the image below. High volatility may happen today, so make sure to use SL. Otherwise, your trading account may blow within a few microseconds. Today, the British pound, the euro, the US dollar, and the Canadian dollar are significant parts of the microeconomics calendar.

Name: PicsArt_07-23-06.50.33.jpg Views: 57 Size: 112.4 KB

Trading Plan:

If you pay attention to overnight trading, the GBP/USD currency pair can no longer go down. After starting to bearish movement this week and descending to the resistance level of 1.3600, the buyer power finally succeeded in pushing up the GBP/USD until the price soared before falling to the 1.3600 support level. The GBP/USD currency pair finally turned upwards, and now the price is still running above 1.3750.

Name: PicsArt_07-23-06.50.43.jpg Views: 58 Size: 97.4 KB

It can see from theH4time frame that the bullish line that dominates the market shows the strength of buyer power. If you refer to the bearish path of the monthly trend of the GBP/USD currency pair and the trend of the previous week is still bearish. Today I expect the GBP/USD currency pair to reverse and fall again. It is unlikely the GBP/USD currency pair to continue to rise. Sellers may once again pressure the GBP/USD price to fall and target the 1.3600 support level.

That is my trading log update on Friday. Thank you, everyone, for willingly visiting my journal. I hope all our trading activities can proceed smoothly and make profits easier. Have a nice day.

Approved

13. 18 users say Thank You to Happy-Hunter for this useful post.

ayan555 (23-07-2021), bandarafx (23-07-2021), bappy4x (23-07-2021), bidyut (23-07-2021), Emma Watson (27-07-2021), global20 (23-07-2021), grasper (23-07-2021), Honey Bee (23-07-2021), Interlock (23-07-2021), James McNamara (23-07-2021), loaded-prof (23-07-2021), Nabi (23-07-2021), ola4real (23-07-2021), Rsb Nawaz (23-07-2021), Skull999 (25-07-2021), sufiasharmin (23-07-2021), SweetRose (23-07-2021), The End (23-07-2021)

14. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    91 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Journal Update, 25-07-2021:

Good morning everyone, today is a silent day for allforextraders. I hope you are still in good health during this pandemic so take care of yourself and each other's family members to avoid the impact of this COVID-19 outbreak. I hope you made some good profits this week by following my trading techniques. Today is the best time to spend the most time with family and friends. The market has not made much progress in the past week. Let's take a look at my trading performance of last week.

Last weeks Trading History Report:

First, I congratulate all members who made reasonable profits from my trading strategy. You may see that, overall, I successfully locked in a profit of $60 this week. I know this is not a big deal, but it is better than nothing. My success in this week is due to the money management skills which I followed correctly. So guys, be part of my trading strategy, just visit my trading log regularly to collect the profit from the table.

Name: PicsArt_07-25-07.48.31.jpg Views: 231 Size: 165.9 KB

Active Trades Outlook:

I noticed that the price of gold could not fall below the support level of 1790. The seller tried many times but failed to break through, which means that the support level seems very strong. However, I want to take advantage of this opportunity. At the same time, I entered the market and made a purchase deal around 1800 level. With this, I adjusted the Stop-loss at the 1780 level and the Take-profit at the the1820 level. What do you think? Please share your views on improving my trading capabilities.

Name: PicsArt_07-25-07.48.11.jpg Views: 42 Size: 112.4 KB

Trading Plan:

Starting from the morning session on Friday, there were signs the GBP/USD market was about to show a bearish trend, causing the GBP/USD price to fall to 1.3719. However, after the opening of the London session, the impulse of buyers caused the movement to reverse and successfully reached the 1.3771 level. The price rose about 52 pips, but this rise did not last long, and the GBP/USD pair closed at the 1.3742 level.

This week as a whole, the GBP/USD currency pair experienced a bearish trend, but strong resistance to buyers kept the price lower, which successfully fell to the 1.3571 level on Tuesday. On the flip side, the price rose to the 1.3785 level again so that the weekly candlestick formed a pin bar indicating a potential bullish model for the next week.

Name: PicsArt_07-25-07.47.49.jpg Views: 41 Size: 92.9 KB

As for my prediction for next week, the GBP/USD currency pair may be boosted by buyers and try to break through this weeks highest price of 1.3785. If the buyer succeeds in doing this and the price hits the 1.3800 level, then the GBP/USD currency pair may be dominated by a bullish trend next week, but if sellers manage to push the GBP/USD price below the support level of 1.3700, the bearish trend is likely to resume.

Trading Options:

Buy at 1.3820 level.
    TP: 1.3900.
    SL: 1.3770.

Sell at 1.3680.
    TP: 1.3600.
    SL: 1.3720.

Thank you for showing interest in my trading log. All the members who kept updating the trading log here left a deep impression on me. That is a great step in making this forum the best forum in the world. Keep working hard and work in good faith. See you tomorrow. Thank you.

Approved

15. 17 users say Thank You to Happy-Hunter for this useful post.

amiron56 (25-07-2021), Anatoli Damien (25-07-2021), bappy4x (25-07-2021), Emma Watson (27-07-2021), global20 (25-07-2021), grasper (25-07-2021), Helsinki (25-07-2021), Honey Bee (25-07-2021), Ikhlas (25-07-2021), Interlock (25-07-2021), James McNamara (25-07-2021), Nabi (25-07-2021), noor16 (25-07-2021), Skull999 (25-07-2021), skyboy (25-07-2021), sufiasharmin (25-07-2021), zahid4x (25-07-2021)

16. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    91 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Journal Update, 26-07-2021:

Good morning everyone, how are you? Hopefully, you are happy and active after the weekend holiday. Today is the first trading day of the week, and traders appear to be very active in the market. I think today is the best-planned day to enter the market. Let's take a look at the market.

Important News Update:

I noticed that almost all members here share trading news prospects. It is a crucial part of trading. However, there is no high-impact news on the economic calendar today. After all, there is two medium-impact trading news that may affect market impressions. News reports are about the Euro and the British Pound, so all traders interested in trading these currency pairs should be careful. I think money management is the best technique for handling all aspects of trading. Therefore, never trade without a stop-loss order and use the minimum lot size to manage your multiple trades.

Name: PicsArt_07-25-09.53.07.jpg Views: 231 Size: 58.6 KB

Active Trades Outlook:

There are two running trades in my trading account. These trades are floating in profit. The reason behind these trades is simply trend-trading techniques. I plotted the 50 SMA on the daily chart to determine the overall trend of the market. Using this trading method, I opened a sell trade for GBP/USD and EUR/USD. That is a long-term trading technique that I follow. If you can hold the trades for a long time, then you can enjoy the profit. I will further update these trades from time to time.

Name: PicsArt_07-26-06.04.02.jpg Views: 30 Size: 105.9 KB

EUR/USD Trading Plan:

Last week, the euro/dollar market traded sideways between the support level of 1.1760 and the resistance level of 1.1800. In the previous weeks trading, the euro/dollar currency pair was still experiencing a strong bearish trend, continuing the selling behavior since last month. Until now, the bearish trend of the EUR/USD has been able to approach the 1.1750 level.

Name: PicsArt_07-25-09.53.17.jpg Views: 29 Size: 104.4 KB

Next week, the potential for a bearish trend in the EUR/USD market is still visible, and it may go down again, aiming at the next target near 1.1600. However, buyers may push this will cause the EUR/USD price to rise again. To this, you should make a sell entry after the price is around 1.1750, and don't forget to set a stop loss to minimize the risk of loss.

What are your comments, my dear mates? Keep updating your ideas so that I can learn from your trading experience. Take care of yourself and your family during this global epidemic war. I wish you a prosperous business and all the best. Thanks.

Approved

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Subscribed to this Thread : 1