Reply to thread
Page 70 of 70 ... 65 68 69 70

Thread: Nabi's Trading Journal

1. #691 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Nabi has a brilliant future Nabi has a brilliant future Nabi has a brilliant future Nabi has a brilliant future Nabi has a brilliant future Nabi has a brilliant future Nabi has a brilliant future Nabi has a brilliant future Nabi has a brilliant future Nabi has a brilliant future Nabi has a brilliant future Nabi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1666 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,951 Times in 533 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    First of all, hi everyone, and then I'm thankful to those members who guided me regarding posts and new forum rules. Hopefully everyone is keeping safe and enjoying their lives, as it is Sunday today and some people are giving their precious time to the forum, while some are doing analysis and trade planning for the week ahead on mt4 trading platform. In forex trading the only strategy that works is managing your money in order to become a successful trader. Otherwise, you loose.

Close Trades:

I opened three trades yesterday in the Bitcoin pair, and today, when I get on the system, I see that all were in profit. So i took a decision here, and I closed two of my trades for profit of 13.46 Dollars. Yesterday, I told you in my journal that I came back to this forum and opened a demo account in instaforex with only 500 USD capital and started trading with proper money management rules.

Name: close trades.png Views: 1087 Size: 24.7 KB

Running Trade in Bitcoin:

As you can see on my chart, I have one trade of Bitcoin and close two of them. Due to Bitcoin being a highly volatile pair, I trailed my stop loss from 28069.22 to 25800.00. I placed the stop loss below the support level, and that was not safe. It is safe, and it is a 3:1 ratio trade setup that will provide me with a profitable trade, but I am strictly following my trading rules and regulations. Also, I noticed that there are wick candles forming within the daily time frame, showing price rejection again and again. Soon this will start a strong bullish move and hit my take profit level.

Name: trail.png Views: 993 Size: 111.3 KB

Gold:

Today the market is closed, and I plan to open buy trades on tomorrow in the early morning session and hold them until London opens, and then close them. I have good risk to reward ratio trades in Gold because the market price holds above the trend line, as you can see on my chart. The price will fall from the level of 1845 $, which I mentioned in my chart, in the longer term. Here, I must wait for good buy confirmation before I enter into a buy trade. In addition, I have placed pending sell orders at the level of 1845.60$, and will hold them until the end of the week if they trigger.

Name: gold.png Views: 988 Size: 102.3 KB
    Last edited by Nabi; 18-07-2021 at 06:19 AM.
    Nabi Trading Journal

Approved

2. 8 users say Thank You to Nabi for this useful post.

amiron56 (18-07-2021), bandarafx (18-07-2021), global20 (18-07-2021), Heartbroken (18-07-2021), James McNamara (18-07-2021), Robert@ (18-07-2021), sufiasharmin (18-07-2021), The End (18-07-2021)

3. #692 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Nabi has a brilliant future Nabi has a brilliant future Nabi has a brilliant future Nabi has a brilliant future Nabi has a brilliant future Nabi has a brilliant future Nabi has a brilliant future Nabi has a brilliant future Nabi has a brilliant future Nabi has a brilliant future Nabi has a brilliant future Nabi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1666 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone, I hope everyone is doing well and is enjoying the day so far. The weather has been so nice in many cities since yesterday. It is important to make the right decisions at the right time in forex so that you can become a successful trader, but sometime greed comes in the way and we lose everything. Two factors greed and fear are big enemies of a forex trader, so avoid them at all costs.

If you read my journal yesterday, you can see that I closed two trades of Bitcoin with suitable profit. I'm going to show you here the third trade, which is now running in loss. Or you can say the price has reached its entry point again. When you book some profit, you remain confident in your analysis. The bitcoin trade is still active, and I have opened some more active trades in the gold market, as well as several pending orders in crude oil, explaining why I changed my mind about gold from buy to sell.

Running Trades:

At the moment, I am making some cents profit from my BTC trade, but yesterday, that same trade gave me a 7 dollar profit, which I did not close but still hold. I am still confident in my technical calculations and will hold them through this week. Since the BTC is trading above a strong support level that is holding since the last few months of the year, soon the BTC will begin moving higher. In gold, I opened three more sell trades and I will explain in detail below why I decided to sell instead of buy.

Name: running trades.png Views: 683 Size: 30.0 KB

Gold:

Yesterday evening, I did the Technical and Sentimental analysis of Gold. In daily time frame, gold formed a spinning top price action pattern, followed by a rejection of the fibo 50% level in the last daily swing. Early this morning, I placed sell orders and set stop losses above the high of the doji candle. Also, when I checked sentiments, I discovered that more buyers are interested in pushing prices up and fewer sellers are placing their positions to sell. That means professionals are selling it and following the trend, and this time the trend of gold is very bearish at this point. Therefore, it is currently in a correction phase. Now that the corrective move is over, it's time to fall.

Name: gold.png Views: 680 Size: 162.4 KB

Crude Oil:

There were some fundamental news over the weekend, such as the OPEC meeting, however, that didn't affect oil prices too much. Technically as I analyze it, I found no good buy or sell setup. In Crude Oil, I have placed three pending orders, two of them are sell stops from above 75 and one is a sell stop at 66.21 that will trigger when oil breaks the trend line and horizontal support and reaches my order position.

Name: oil orders.png Views: 672 Size: 103.9 KB

I will try my best to improve my work more for you if you provide feedback in comments section regarding my analyses. The trades I make are based on my own analysis, so if you follow me, you need to check them for yourself and trade at your own risk.
    Last edited by Nabi; 19-07-2021 at 06:36 AM.
    Nabi Trading Journal

Approved

4. 13 users say Thank You to Nabi for this useful post.

ayan555 (19-07-2021), Happy-Hunter (19-07-2021), HassaanAli (19-07-2021), Helsinki (19-07-2021), Ikhlas (19-07-2021), Interlock (19-07-2021), loaded-prof (19-07-2021), Robert@ (19-07-2021), Rsb Nawaz (19-07-2021), Sharks (19-07-2021), sufiasharmin (19-07-2021), The End (19-07-2021), zahid4x (19-07-2021)

5. #693 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    1666 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings to everyone, I am fine and I hope that whole Mt5 family is also fine and happy. I shared my trades and technical analysis of Bitcoin, Gold and Crude oil with you. My Gold trade is almost running in 100 pips profit with zero draw down, as you can see from my analysis work. When I opened my mobile trading platform last night, I saw that every gold trade was running in good profit. Using the same strategy, I closed one of my Gold trades and kept the other two. However, later on, when I open my meta trader in the US trading session, I see that my trades have changed from blue to red and gold has moved from bearish to bullish trend. Although, I will hold my trades until this weekend, and I am completely confident in my analysis, so I will wait for the take-profit value.

Name: after (2).jpeg Views: 478 Size: 57.8 KB

Close Trades:

I have started this demo account at the start of this week, and I have made 20.59 $ profit so far. It was a great achievement to close my Gold trade with a profit of 7.13 $ last day. Since Bitcoin, Gold, and Crude Oil are the most volatile pairs, I changed my strategy a little bit and when I found my trades in good profit, I closed them all. Because of the same, I found all of my Gold trades were profitable but I closed one of them, and my trades turned into losses.

Name: closed trades.png Views: 445 Size: 115.5 KB

Running Trades:

At the moment, I have four active trades running. One BTC trade, two gold trades, and a third oil trade. I was amazed to see this morning, in my early morning, that my Oil trade is active and Crude oil dropped almost 400 pips on the last trading day. Now I can't open any more trades because I've lost about 24 dollars so far.

Name: after (1).jpeg Views: 442 Size: 53.8 KB

Gold:

Yesterday, I opened three sell trades in gold. One of them closed in profit, while the other two remain open. In my chart you can see that daily closing is not good for sellers because it shows a strong bullish pin candle that shows buyers are stronger than sellers. Further, if you look at my H4 time frame, I remain confident that market price will hold below trend line and fibo 50% level, as I mentioned in my last day's analysis. Therefore, I held my trades until Gold dropped and when my trades turned blue in profit, I closed them.

Name: gold1.png Views: 430 Size: 126.1 KB

Bitcoin (BTC):

On the weekend, I opened up some trades in Bitcoin (BTC) and booked profit in two. My trade is still running and I'm waiting for BTC to take a bullish turn. Also, you can see that my chart shows that it is trading above the Strong support level of 30100.10, and soon prices are rejected and it starts to move bullish, so I closed my BTC trade when it showed a handsome profit. According to sentiment analysis, Bitcoin (BTC) has been under considerable seller pressure, but soon this was removed and it went up.

Name: btc1.png Views: 430 Size: 120.5 KB

As you can see, when we deal with Gold, Bitcoin (BTC) and Crude oil pairs and open trades and turn into profits, we close them all. My BTC trades gave me 20 dollar profits, but I could not close them all and now one of them is in loss as well as my gold trades. I was in profits with all of my gold trades, but I was unable to close them. The opinions shared by my friends in the comments section are valuable to me.
    Last edited by Nabi; 20-07-2021 at 04:04 AM.
    Nabi Trading Journal

Rejected

6. 12 users say Thank You to Nabi for this useful post.

amiron56 (20-07-2021), ayan555 (20-07-2021), bandarafx (20-07-2021), global20 (20-07-2021), grasper (20-07-2021), Happy-Hunter (20-07-2021), Interlock (20-07-2021), James McNamara (20-07-2021), loaded-prof (20-07-2021), ola4real (20-07-2021), Robert@ (20-07-2021), sufiasharmin (20-07-2021)

7. #694 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    1666 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    First of all, I would like to congratulate all muslims members of this forum on Eid-ul-Azaaa, and I hope every member, visitor, and administrator of this forum is doing well and enjoying life. Yesterday was not good for me, I tried scalping in Gold, but the market hit my stop loss and I lost $40.20. Moreover, I have opened more trades in Oil, Gold, and Bitcoin (BTC). Here is an instant chart of my progress of this week, which is still not great, but i am still confident in my trades and will hold them until they are profitable.

Name: SL.jpeg Views: 447 Size: 54.8 KB

Current Trades:

My current account situation is I hold eight trades, three in Gold, three in Bitcoin (BTC), and two in Crude Oil. My current capital is 480.39 $, and my equity is 472.69 $, so I am running a loss of -7.70 $. This is not a dangerous situation. As long as I remain confident in my analysis of all pairs, soon or later I will close all my trades in good profit. I miscalculated the stop loss of my Gold trade, which is why my account capital balance is lower than my actual investment, but that is part of business.

Name: current trades.jpeg Views: 346 Size: 62.5 KB

Gold:

Just to clarify your question, why do I still hold Gold trades due to three confluence indicators that point towards the sell side. If you look at my chart still in H4 timeframe, the trend line is still in the downside, the market is below fibo 50% level, and the RSI indicator is in a downward trend and below the 50 level. The next take profit and stop loss area is 1845.90. If you have not entered any trades, enter now according to my calculations.

Name: gold.png Views: 343 Size: 101.2 KB

Entry Point. 1805
    Lot size. 0.03
    Stop Loss. 1845.90
    Take profit. 1770.10

Crude Oil:

I'm running two crude oil trades. The price rejected from support once, and now it's in a corrective phase and testing resistance. There is a good opportunity to short oil at this time, since it is trading below the trend line and testing the last higher high. The following parameters can be used to short the oil.

Name: oil.png Views: 340 Size: 89.2 KB

Entry Point. 68.05
    Lot size. 0.02
    Stop Loss. 68.60
    Take profit. 65.60

Bitcoin:

I have three Bitcoin buy trades running still Bitcoin is trading above major support level of 29200.20 $, my first buy trade was opened on Sunday and I added two more buy trades yesterday. My gold and Bitcoin (BTC) trades are giving me good profits after my loss is going to be recovered. However, as I stated in my early posts, I will hold all my trades this weekend.

Name: BTC.png Views: 343 Size: 90.2 KB

Entry Point. 30824.80
    Lot size. 0.02
    Stop Loss. 25470.70
    Take profit. 56470.80

Please give your feeback in comments section, then i more improved my analysis for you.
    Last edited by Nabi; 21-07-2021 at 12:19 PM.
    Nabi Trading Journal

Rejected

8. 7 users say Thank You to Nabi for this useful post.

global20 (21-07-2021), grasper (21-07-2021), Happy-Hunter (21-07-2021), loaded-prof (21-07-2021), ola4real (21-07-2021), Sharks (21-07-2021), sufiasharmin (21-07-2021)

9. #695 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    1666 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings to all. Everyone is fine and happy in his daily routine as usual. Today I will share with you my last day achievement and how I recovered all of my losses and closed out my trades of Gold and Bitcoin in good profit. I almost earned 113.48$, and I manually closed my trades of Gold and Bitcoin (BTC) with a profit, not waiting for the take profit value that I had set. However, I held my Crude Oil positions and that caused a huge loss. At a time when my account equity reached 542$, I waited for my Oil trades to turn from loss to profit, but that decision was not good and Oil again started bullish movement, hurting my account.

Close Trades:

I am going to share with you a chart, where you will see that even small profits compound over time, resulting in my account over all balance reaching 593.87 dollars. My Gold and Bitcoin trades were closed with suitable profits on the last day of trading during the US session, which gives me greater confidence in my analysis. Here we discuss the setup and my running trades, as well as my Oil hold trades.

Name: achievement.jpeg Views: 321 Size: 53.9 KB

Running Trades:

I still hold my Crude Oil trades, but when I opened my Metatrader 4 terminal late at night, I was shocked when I saw that my trades were losing a lot of money. Moreover, I made a plan for these trades and decided to hold them without opening new trades while waiting for the right moment. In my plan also include that do scalping trades in Oil and recover losses and then closed all trades.

Name: current trades.jpeg Views: 322 Size: 45.4 KB

Gold:

If you open Mt4 and see the accuracy of my trading and analysis of Gold, then you must follow me on Mt5. According to my chart, Gold is currently traded at 1795 dollars which confirms bullish pin bar setup for today in US trading session. Even if this 1793 dollars act as the minor support, the seller pressure on it now shows that perhaps soon it will decline. The bearish trend line and daily Fibonacci levels also hold in the chart, but at current value gold is not good for seeing if it tests again the 1810 level, then a good moment to short it.

Name: gold.png Views: 322 Size: 96.8 KB

Bitcoin (BTC):

My Bitcoin (BTC) analysis is also on track, and the last open trades I closed gave me a profit, so I closed them all and am waiting for a good opportunity to buy it again. BTC is currently trading at 32042.89, and traders are awaiting a breakout of the bullish trend line before entering buy trades on retests. I have a second plan if BTC again drops below 30100.10$ support level then I'll buy again but my last trade closed in good profits.

Name: BTC.png Views: 320 Size: 81.7 KB

Crude Oil:

You can see in my chart that my only Crude Oil trades have given me huge losses and they went against my analysis, resulting in a loss of around 148 dollars. Because I have a lot of margin, if I find a good selling setup, I will do scalping and then recover my losses and close all my trades. Currently, it is testing its lower low, so now is the time to place our stop loss above the last high, which will give us a good risk-reward ratio.

Name: oil.png Views: 320 Size: 101.1 KB
    Last edited by Nabi; 22-07-2021 at 11:56 AM.
    Nabi Trading Journal

Rejected

10. 8 users say Thank You to Nabi for this useful post.

grasper (22-07-2021), Happy-Hunter (22-07-2021), James McNamara (22-07-2021), loaded-prof (22-07-2021), ola4real (22-07-2021), Sharks (22-07-2021), sufiasharmin (22-07-2021), The End (22-07-2021)

11. #696 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    1666 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone, hopefully you're all doing well and having a good time. Today is Friday, and last day of trading for this week. I have noticed in my past trading experience unexpected movements in all pairs on this day of trading. Therefore, you should be cautious and use a stop loss whenever you open a new position. I'm gonna share with you a screenshot in which you can see that there will be a lot of high-impact and medium-impact news released during the London and US trading sessions. Moreover, my main focus is on CAD and USD news because it has an impact on Crude Oil prices, and you know that I currently have a loss of about 190 dollars in those trades. We discuss them further in detail.

Name: news.png Views: 268 Size: 163.5 KB

Running trades:

As you can see, I have only Crude Oil trades running in my account and my capital issue arises. Even though I still have a good free margin, Crude Oil is very volatile and in this week, it first dropped 400 pips, then recovered in the next two days. I opened three more sell positions in Oil from 71.88$ level that is good level that is the reason i take sell position and when my account come in stable position. The following chart shows how many positions are running today and I'm waiting for the right opportunity to close them all.

Name: runnin trades.jpeg Views: 266 Size: 54.5 KB

Crude Oil:

I have still running my Crude Oil trades but in all of them have a huge loss. The current situation is not good for sellers, but the next target is the 72$ resistance area, and price rejected from that area. As I mentioned in my chart, if the resistance zone breaks then next sell trend line is in play, and the fibo 78% level gives us a good sell opportunity. Prices will then drop again for a correction. The RSI indicator is trading below 50 levels if we view the daily chart and this indicates that the trend of oil is still bearish as per daily time frame. So today hopefully I will close out all of my trades in good profit.

Name: D1 oil.png Views: 265 Size: 92.0 KB

Name: Oil H4.png Views: 263 Size: 89.3 KB

Gold:

After taking a long range above the level of 1792$, gold has changed growth direction again, from bearish to bullish. We have a lot of rejection candles in daily and H4 time frames today. Gold will take a dip in the early London morning session so we can definitely look to make a good trade starting in 1795$'s price area. The stop loss is placed at 1785$ price and the take profit is set at 1835$ to 1845$ price area of the trades you will be opening. In my chart for H4 time frame, I mentioned that a bullish engulfing candle is a good setup for buy trades on retracement.

Name: gold.png Views: 262 Size: 88.9 KB

If you give me feedback on how useful my analysis was, then I will strive to provide them with more accurate analysis and trades.
    Last edited by Nabi; 23-07-2021 at 07:43 AM.
    Nabi Trading Journal

Rejected

12. 15 users say Thank You to Nabi for this useful post.

amiron56 (23-07-2021), ayan555 (23-07-2021), bandarafx (23-07-2021), bidyut (23-07-2021), global20 (23-07-2021), Goptal (23-07-2021), grasper (23-07-2021), Happy-Hunter (23-07-2021), Honey Bee (23-07-2021), Interlock (23-07-2021), loaded-prof (23-07-2021), ola4real (23-07-2021), Rsb Nawaz (23-07-2021), sufiasharmin (23-07-2021), SweetRose (23-07-2021)

13. #697 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    1666 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good morning to everyone, I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend with family. We will be closed today, and some members will be doing analysis and some will be resting.

Current Trades:

My Crude Oil trades still running in loss so I can't decide to close them. In Crude Oil trades, I have increased my over loss from 200$ to 219.70$ and my equity is currently 374.17$. However, I am still confident in my analysis and I will hold on to my only Oil trade until it converts from loss to profit in the next week.

Name: last week trades.jpeg Views: 304 Size: 54.4 KB

Gold:

According to the gold analysis provided, the market price rejected from 1790$ support, and gave us a closing of 1801$. There will be a more bullish move on Monday. The reason behind this is that Covid-19 cases have increased, and fundamentally, Gold is under pressure. The trend has changed from bearish to bullish. We now look for buy trades and open buy positions on Monday, and then our target is 1845$. Last week's range move suggests an unbalanced market shift from sell to buy, and so we will open long positions. You can check my last day Gold view in the link and then how price rejected from my zone in the given image.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15237154

Name: after gold.png Views: 230 Size: 87.8 KB

Crude Oil:

My Crude Oil analysis from yesterday is still valid for next week's trading. You can also see that all my sell positions are still held. Whenever the market tests the sell trend line in the coming week, if I have free margin, I will open more sell orders and attempt to recover my losses. In my chart, you can see that two bearish moves are expected in the down side, but we need a good sell price action setup first to earn a good profit. Anyone interested in oil trades should open sell trades on Monday with low risk on market opening. Thanks.

Name: Oil move.png Views: 232 Size: 128.8 KB
    Nabi Trading Journal

Approved

14. 12 users say Thank You to Nabi for this useful post.

bappy4x (24-07-2021), global20 (24-07-2021), grasper (24-07-2021), Helsinki (24-07-2021), Honey Bee (24-07-2021), Ikhlas (24-07-2021), Interlock (24-07-2021), ola4real (24-07-2021), Rsb Nawaz (24-07-2021), sufiasharmin (24-07-2021), SweetRose (24-07-2021), Unregistered (1)

15. #698 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    1666 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Greetings to everyone. I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday. I preparing my self for the next week, and will try hard to provide you good analysis and share with you my last week trades and performance. As per fundamental analysis, next week will very important a lot of high and medium impact news will released in the coming week. The US Dollar will release some news on Wednesday like FOMC statement, Federal Funds Rate, FOMC press conference and in the next day Advance GDP Q/Q. So be carefull when trading, you must use tight stop loss and then do secure trading. I'll share some more important news with you in the following graph.

Name: news.png Views: 342 Size: 58.8 KB

Current trades:

In my last post, I mentioned there were only Crude Oil trades held, 93.87$ profit over all from the last week. Over all, I'm losing money on my oil trades. However, I am still skeptical about my Oil analysis. This week, I anticipate that Oil prices will drop, and I will close my trades with a suitable profit. You noticed that I am losing 219$ in my chart. In any case, the sell trend line plus 78% Fibo of oil remains in place, continuing to hope for full sales. A confluence level of two factors will lead to oil being open at a gap up and rejected from there. Then I'll open more short positions.

Name: profit.jpeg Views: 177 Size: 70.6 KB

Name: oil D1.png Views: 162 Size: 152.3 KB

Bitcoin (BTC):

I'll share with you a link that shows how the market follows my analysis on Bitcoin (BTC). In the following link, I suggested opening buy trades when price of BTC traded at 30770.00, when I put a bullish call and in the link when it went above the trend line and on retest, BTC lovers opened buy trades. Right now, the Bitcoin is trading at 34258.82, so we can now enter an open position with minimal risk, or wait for another retest of the trend line to give us a good risk-reward ratio trade setup. My short target for BTC is 40110.20 and further I'm expecting BTC to move higher toward last high. As of today's open, I have one buy position open with a target of 46580.90$ for take profit.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15236533

Name: btc.png Views: 162 Size: 9.8 KB

Name: BTC H4.png Views: 164 Size: 147.6 KB
    Nabi Trading Journal

Rejected

16. 16 users say Thank You to Nabi for this useful post.

amiron56 (25-07-2021), Anatoli Damien (25-07-2021), bappy4x (25-07-2021), global20 (25-07-2021), grasper (25-07-2021), Happy-Hunter (25-07-2021), Helsinki (25-07-2021), Honey Bee (25-07-2021), Ikhlas (25-07-2021), Interlock (25-07-2021), NadeemRaza (25-07-2021), Skull999 (25-07-2021), skyboy (25-07-2021), sufiasharmin (25-07-2021), Unregistered (1), zahid4x (25-07-2021)

17. #699 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    1666 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello everyone, and a warm welcome to all of Mt5's respectable members, visitors, and team members. I mentioned yesterday how I had written an analysis of Crude Oil and Bitcoin and what will happen when the markets open on Monday and now you can see how the market has followed my analysis and how my trades have slowly turned from red to blue. Early this morning, I saw Bitcoin shoot up as predicted and oil open with a gap up and then fall down. I will share with you my active and close trades, as well as the amount I booked profits.

Close trades:

I opened long position with the lot size of .01 $ in Bitcoin as i predicted the analysis and shared with you yesterday early in the morning. I saw that I had earned 36.74$ then booked profits in BTC. It's a great achievement and I am extremely happy because I predict the market pair, which resulted in profit. I share images with you below.

Name: book profit.jpeg Views: 163 Size: 29.2 KB

Running Trades:

I am still running my crude oil trades, and I'm going to show you a chart in which you will observe that oil prices fell slowly, and last bullish move correction began shortly after market opened. Hopefully, my trades will close in good profit as well when crude oil falls. As my three trades turn from red to blue and hopefully my account equity increases, I have a plan to close some trades in loss, rest, and then enter the market after one day. I expect better setups for Bitcoin (BTC), Crude Oil and Gold this week.

Name: Current situation.jpeg Views: 95 Size: 51.9 KB

Crude Oil:

Check my yesterday analysis on crude oil by clicking the link below, I stated that oil open with a gap up and then fell down. Let me show you a M15 chart in which you can see an opening gap up of oil, and how the price declined from the resistance zone and the H4 time frame SMA 200 resisted a drop of 100 pips in Asian trading. The RSI is also below 50 and the trend as per the intra-day time frame is still bearish. Now is a good time to short oil prices with only a 100-pip stop loss and 300-pip take profit.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15237597

Name: m 15.png Views: 93 Size: 135.1 KB

Bitcoin (BTC):

I predicted Bitcoin (BTC) on this weekend and suggested you buy BTC at the current price with low risk. You can view my analysis above and I opened a position in BTC on weekend. Today, early in the morning, I was very happy when I booked 36 dollars of profit and Bitcoin (BTC) moved 4000 plus pips in favor of my analysis. From this simple price action setup, it is clear that the trend line was broken in the last week and Bitcoin was ready to fly.

Name: Btc today H4.png Views: 93 Size: 147.0 KB

Gold:

The gold price is still holding support zone 1790-1792 and I have mentioned my bullish target over all trend of the gold is down, however short correction in bullish direction is required. Gold prices were again rejected in Asian trading session from 1798 $ price area and are now trading at 1806 $, but what I'd like you to do is scroll through my trading journal. Due to low margin, I've been trading only crude oil.

Name: gold H4.png Views: 91 Size: 141.1 KB
    Nabi Trading Journal

Rejected

Reply to thread
Page 70 of 70 ... 65 68 69 70

Subscribed to this Thread : 9