Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 2 3 4

Thread: Dwayne Johnson Trading Journal:

1. #31 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Dwayne Johnson is a name known to all Dwayne Johnson is a name known to all Dwayne Johnson is a name known to all Dwayne Johnson is a name known to all Dwayne Johnson is a name known to all Dwayne Johnson is a name known to all Dwayne Johnson's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    198 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Trading Journal Update: 12OCT2021

Hello my dear friends, how are you? Hopefully, you are having a good time with the MT5 forum community. How was been your first trading day of the week? Yesterday, the market was a bit sluggish throughout the day, even in all trading sessions. Today the market participants are awaiting the price action impatiently, hoping in the London and New York session.

Update Of Ongoing Trades:

My present gold position is floating in a bit of an $8 profit. I am convinced yet on the previous management of TP and SL. My trading plan remains intact regarding gold trading, so everything is under control, and no further action is required. Gold rallied a bit lower in the first trading hours yesterday, then has returned upward. Today, I expect the pair will resume the bearish trend after a bit of price correction.

Name: PicsArt_10-12-06.46.28.jpg Views: 71 Size: 50.7 KB

In terms of economic events today, the microeconomics calendar has some US trading news. I am a seller of gold, so the US trading news directly concerns my floating positions. The common sentiments of this news are mixing, so the market is likely to follow the central trend directions. Thus, I can expect fruitful trading results in today's trading range.

Name: PicsArt_10-11-10.22.51.jpg Views: 59 Size: 31.2 KB

Update Trading Plan Of EUR/USD:

The pound/dollar has traded sluggish, following the bearish path yesterday. The trading plan dynamics are almost the same as previously. However, I think it is necessary to update with some vital points. The price remained under the shadow of Friday's daily candle and traded inside the 35 pips range yesterday. I think those traders who are ready to trade should wait until the price defines the trend location. The right way to make a profit may open positions at 1.1585 that are ready to sell.

Name: PicsArt_10-11-10.27.52.jpg Views: 66 Size: 221.2 KB

As far as scalpers are concerned, the pair is trading in the range between 1.1530-85, so they can sell at the upper limit of 1585 and buy from the lower limit of 1.1530. The bulls will also get the advantage soon as the prices have reached the bottom on the H4 price chart. Therefore, I anticipate that the prices will most likely start a bullish rally sooner or later. The long positions will gain attention if the prices consolidate above the resistance level of 1.1585.

Lot-size: 0.01 or as money management rules.
    Trading Time: London or New York session.
    Trade Idea: Sell Below 1.1530
    TP: 1.1400
    SL: 1.1590

What are your opinions regarding my existing position in gold? Is it going on the right track, or need to change the trading plan? Please share your thoughts using trading skills. I hope you will give a positive response. Remember me in your kind words. Have a pleasant trading journey.

Approved

2. #32 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Dwayne Johnson is a name known to all Dwayne Johnson is a name known to all Dwayne Johnson is a name known to all Dwayne Johnson is a name known to all Dwayne Johnson is a name known to all Dwayne Johnson is a name known to all Dwayne Johnson's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    198 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Trading Journal Update: 13OCT2021

Hello guys, how are you? How are going your trading plans this week? Hopefully, you are being earned consistent profit with the moving market. Yes, I forgot to update the bonus that I received on Monday night. I noticed almost all the members are getting good bonuses here, especially those who are regular members. I got $72 in a sequence of two weeks' bonuses. Honestly speaking, I am so happy to work with the MT5 forum community. We can learn and earn together here. I am still considering enhancing the capital and currently have $159.

Update Of Gold Trading:

Gold is being looked bullish since yesterday. There is nothing that seems logical bearish symptoms right now in the gold market. Gold rallied a bit bullish on Tuesday, so be careful if you plan to sell the gold. I have a selling trade, but right now, that is floating in a loss of $22. I think the sellers will take control if the price falls below the support level of 1745. That will be a matter of time, but for now, there are no signs for bears to enter the market. I am not too worried about my selling position as my TP and SL levels are far from the current price level.

Name: PicsArt_10-13-07.32.15.jpg Views: 66 Size: 54.7 KB

Important News:

I only concern with US trading news as for my gold trading. Today there is the following significant US news that is worth noting.

CPI m/m
    Core CPI m/m
    30-y Bond Auction
    FOMCMeeting Minutes

FOMCmeeting is a heated economic event that will cause disaster signs for a while in the market. In terms of high price fluctuations, the market may behave crazily during the impact ofFOMC. So be extra cautious and never trade without a stop-loss order.

Name: PicsArt_10-12-10.53.29.jpg Views: 44 Size: 39.7 KB

EUR/USD: Trading Plan

The pound/dollar is still following the bearish trend, as I said in previous trading logs. At present, the bears are facing the obstacle in front of around the level at 1.1529. It is a crucial support level that is defending the bulls yet. But the bears look optimistic, heading near to about the support level at 1.1530. I guess bulls will not be able to defend this level, seeing the recent record of bears. In this regard, I think we should be forwarded the sell deals in EUR/USD to make more green pips.

Name: PicsArt_10-12-10.52.44.jpg Views: 49 Size: 238.7 KB

The related level that is remarkable is the support level at 1.1530. The price almost has been reached here and about is approaching gradually. We should take out deep interest to this level to open further short positions. I believe the pair will go for a long-term selloff in case of a getaway below the support level of 1.1530.

Alternatively, seeing the existing oversold condition of EUR/USD maybe get a pullback to adjust the prices. I will divert my attention from EUR/USD if the price gives rise to a bullish bounce at the bottom level of 1.1530.

Name: PicsArt_10-12-10.52.30.jpg Views: 48 Size: 236.5 KB

Trade Signal: Sell
    Entry-Level: Below 1.1530
    Take Profit: 1.1400
    Stop-Loss: 1.1600
    Lot-Size: Minimum or per Money management principles

That's it for today. Now I can imagine the optimistic creation of my trading log, seeing your conventional support in the shape of thanks and comments. I am feeling satisfaction to work among you. I hope you will remain to continue these supportive actions. Be happy and remember me in your blessings. Have a pleasant trading day.

Rejected

3. 14 users say Thank You to Dwayne Johnson for this useful post.

amiron56 (13-10-2021), Asinivich (13-10-2021), BlackDollar (13-10-2021), fadilah (13-10-2021), ForexRider (13-10-2021), grasper (13-10-2021), Helsinki (13-10-2021), Honey Bee (13-10-2021), Jackroay (13-10-2021), Ranger (13-10-2021), Sharks (13-10-2021), SweetRose (13-10-2021)

4. #33 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    198 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Trading Journal Update: 14OCT2021

Hello friends, how are you? How are going your trading activities this week? Hopefully, you are taking pleasure in your trading actions here.

Gold: Previous Trade Triggered SL Last Night

Gold surprised the traders last night in the New York trading session. With the attention of big players, gold prices have once again risen surprisingly. In this aspect, my gold trade closed with a drastic loss of $82 due to a strong bullish momentum. I was on the selling side, and my SL triggered at 1778. The bulls didn't stop at 1778, heading towards the psychological level at 1800. After this significant bullish move, I am expecting a pullback correction that will reduce the losses of such members who are still holding the sell deals. I think such members will have a good time exiting the market if the pair takes a pullback correction today.

Name: PicsArt_10-13-09.51.07.jpg Views: 127 Size: 89.5 KB

Update Current Position Of Gold:

Gold is one of the most famous trading commodities that's momentum is high than other ones. Therefore, I prefer to trade in this yellow metal gold. Gold rallied a decisive bullish approach towards the psychological level 1800. The prices successfully approached 60 MA last night and closed at 1794 above 60 MA. Technically, this factor has turned the trend from downward to upward. Gold momentum is strong bullish right now, so we should only consider long positions.

Name: PicsArt_10-13-09.50.54.jpg Views: 36 Size: 301.4 KB

The bulls successfully breached the crucial resistance level at 1781 following the series of higher highs. Seemingly, the gold market looks bullish currently to achieve the next target at 1800. It seems like that the prices will reach the level at 1800 soon, but before that, pullback correction may occur. Anyways, I am monitoring the resistance zone at 1800-8, as I marked in the chart. I placed a Buy-Stop pending order in the gold slightly above the resistance level of 1808 at 1810 with 0.08 lot size. However, I adjusted the TP at 1830. Stop-loss fixed at the level of 1790. I will cancel this pending order if the prices continue the pullback correction downward.

Name: PicsArt_10-13-10.01.32.jpg Views: 36 Size: 321.3 KB

Order-Type: Buy-stop (Pending Order)
    Entry-level: 1810
    Stop-Loss: 1795
    Take-Profit: 1830

Name: PicsArt_10-14-06.02.54.jpg Views: 30 Size: 43.0 KB

How do you like my trading journal today? Hopefully, you enjoyed it. Take care of yourself and your family. Goodbye till tomorrow.

Approved

Reply to thread
Page 4 of 4 2 3 4