Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: NoorHassaan Trading Joutnal

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

NoorHassaan will become famous soon enough NoorHassaan will become famous soon enough NoorHassaan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    51 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Bonus Received
    Yesterday I received a bonus of 14.77$ that was a good encouragement from the forum for the members for such a nice reward for our hard work. I am very thankful to the forum management for such a nice reward for my work. I will keep working hard, and soon my reward will increase accordingly.

Name: Bonus.jpeg Views: 72 Size: 11.1 KB

Closed Trades
    Yesterday I closed two sell trades of GBP/USD & EUR/USD. These were closed for a profit of 0.28$ as I received the bonus. I had decided to increase my lot size. With the small lot size, it is hard to earn a good income. But before going to any other trade, I have to look after my silver trade because I got a wrong Entry point at silver, and now I am stuck with that trade.
    My GBP/USD trade entry point was 1.3651, and my exit point was 1.3643. That trade gave me a 0.16$ loss, and then I traded in EUR/USD with an entry point of 1.1571, and my exit point was 1.1565. I closed these trades due to the floating of silver.

Name: Closed-3.jpeg Views: 56 Size: 26.8 KB

Running Hedge
    I have a hedge of silver, and my floating loss is 6.60$. My lot size of each trade is 0.02, the buy trade entry point is 23.110, and the sell trade entry point is 22.490. I want to get rid of these trades because they hold my account, and I couldn't make any earnings as I have a good balance to trade. To step out of these trades I had planned to set a take profit closely. My sell trade take profit is 22.465 and buy trade take profit is 23.115, as the market made any side movement my trade will turn into profit.

Name: Run-6.jpeg Views: 59 Size: 66.4 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

2. 7 users say Thank You to NoorHassaan for this useful post.

Dwayne Johnson (12-10-2021), grasper (12-10-2021), Happy-Hunter (20-10-2021), HassaanAli (13-10-2021), Honey Bee (13-10-2021), Interlock (13-10-2021), TeraBaapAaya (13-10-2021)

3. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

NoorHassaan will become famous soon enough NoorHassaan will become famous soon enough NoorHassaan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    51 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Closed Trade
    As I mentioned in my previous post, my silver trade hedge was running. I realized that was a mistake so I waited for the market. Yesterday's one movement closed my sell trade of silver in profit, and now my buy trade is floating on silver. I am very sure that the market would return to the upside because today's FOMC meeting is at night, and I am sure that this would close my trade in a profit, and I will be able to make a new entry into the market.

Name: Closed-4.jpeg Views: 152 Size: 13.6 KB

Floating Trades
    My two trades are floating now.
    First, sell trade on NZD/USD and second on silver. The second trade is old, and the first is new.
    NZD/USD trade entry point is 0.6933, and my take profit is 0.6930. Last night I forgot to set a profit and owing to that reason I missed the night's profit. Today morning I adjusted the profit close to my trade. I doubted that the market would be bullish.

Name: Run-7.jpeg Views: 58 Size: 81.8 KB

NZD/USD
    As per my technical look, this is time for a bullish trend. I am sure that this will cause a down spike to go upside down, and I have decided to close this trade as it comes into profit. Today's market trend could be bullish. I want to make a buy trade on this pair if it breaks the upper resistance level. Now, I follow the support and resistance line to trade because that is a good and safest way to trade.

Name: NZD.png Views: 54 Size: 29.8 KB

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Approved

4. 16 users say Thank You to NoorHassaan for this useful post.

Adam522 (14-10-2021), Asinivich (14-10-2021), ayan555 (14-10-2021), Dwayne Johnson (14-10-2021), fadilah (14-10-2021), global20 (14-10-2021), Happy-Hunter (20-10-2021), HassaanAli (14-10-2021), Helsinki (14-10-2021), Honey Bee (14-10-2021), Interlock (14-10-2021), ShantiMan (14-10-2021), Sharks (13-10-2021), Tacaz (14-10-2021), TeraBaapAaya (14-10-2021), Unregistered (1)

5. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    51 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yesterday's Prediction result
    I mentioned in my previous post that NZD/USD could make a spike before going upward. I closed in profit. I was sure about its movement, and according to my technicals, NZD/USD will be bullish this week. It moved according to my technical chart.

Closed Trades
    As I mentioned, I closed my NZD/USD trade. I worked according to my plan and closed the NZD/USD trade accordingly. After the NZD/USD trade closed, the silver trade was in a loss because yesterday's silver market was bullish, and my buy trade came into profit, and I closed that too.
    I made six trades yesterday, and one was on NZD/USD. Others were on silver, and all were closed at a profit. The detail is elaborated in the below image.

Name: Close-2.jpeg Views: 111 Size: 84.2 KB

Floating Trades
    I have two floating trades on silver and EUR/GBP. I made trades mostly according to my technicals, but this time my analysis failed on silver because silver made a bullish movement after a bearish, and it didn't give me time to save I think it is better to avoid this movement, but I made a mistake and opened a sell trade at 22.870, and I am waiting now for that market to make a bearish movement and I close that trade. I think it is going to take a week to come into profit.
    My EUR/GBP trade is also on technicals, and this trade is a good entry point. I made a sell trade on the support line. I will collect little profit or let it run for a long time to come into profit. My entry point is 0.8465, and my take profit is 0.8455, and the lot size is only 0.02$ because I am playing very carefully.

Name: Run-8.jpeg Views: 40 Size: 67.5 KB

Approved

6. 8 users say Thank You to NoorHassaan for this useful post.

global20 (14-10-2021), Happy-Hunter (20-10-2021), HassaanAli (15-10-2021), heart of stone (14-10-2021), Honey Bee (14-10-2021), mrsohel (14-10-2021), NadeemRaza (15-10-2021), Skull999 (14-10-2021)

7. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    51 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Dear all members, I welcome you to my trading journal. I am very thankful you guys came to my journal and encouraged me.
    I am trading on silver and other pairs too. But currently, my trades are floating on silver only.

Closed orders
    Yesterday My two trades were floating. One was on the silver and the second was on EUR/GBP. My silver trade is still floating because the market went too far, and I made some hedges and collected profit from that trade. My EUR/GBP trade closed at a profit of 0.11$. My lot size was small, and I tested that pair, so I made a little profit, and I found that trade very profitable. My entry point on EUR/GBP was 0.8465, and my take profit was 0.8461. I took only four pips profit.
    The remaining five trades were on silver, and all were closed at a profit.

Name: Closed.jpeg Views: 45 Size: 165.7 KB

Floating Trades
    My two trades are floating on silver. The silver trades entry points are 23.160 and 22.870 both trades lot size is 0.02. I am waiting for the market to be bearish because these are sell trades.

Name: Run.jpeg Views: 36 Size: 67.0 KB

EUR/GBP
    As per my technical analysis, I made an H4 chart on EUR/GBP. I was learning about demand and supply zones. You may see this in the chart. The green color shows the supply zone, and the blue color elaborates the demand zone, and the market is at the demand zone. That is also a strong support level if the market breaks this line, then it will be bearish, and its next level would be 0.8400 or below.

Name: EURGBP.png Views: 36 Size: 28.4 KB

Approved

8. 12 users say Thank You to NoorHassaan for this useful post.

Adam522 (15-10-2021), ayan555 (15-10-2021), Benzone (16-10-2021), CySEC (15-10-2021), global20 (15-10-2021), Happy-Hunter (20-10-2021), heart of stone (15-10-2021), Helsinki (16-10-2021), Honey Bee (16-10-2021), rezwanfx (15-10-2021), Summy (15-10-2021), TeraBaapAaya (15-10-2021)

9. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    51 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Bonus Update
    Yesterday I received a bonus of 35$. I am happy I started working on this forum, and each week I got a bonus, I remember my first week when I won the contest and got 10$. I got 14$ bonus, and now I received a 35$ bonus. My account balance has increased from 30$ to 65$, and I am so excited about this good business and forum management.

Name: Bonus.jpeg Views: 26 Size: 96.5 KB

Closed Trades
    Yesterday I opened three trades, two were closed in a profit, and the remaining one is still active in a loss.
    My entry point for the first silver trade was 23.385, and the second entry point was 23.220. One was a sale, and the second was a buy trade, and I earned 0.30$ profit because my lost size was 0.02 each. I am trying to increase my lot size, I need to increase my experience, and I am trading like learning. Soon I will start to make good earnings because my balance has increased, and now I will work on currencies.
    Both trades made a profit of 15 pips, and I made a profit accordingly.

Name: Closed-1.jpeg Views: 22 Size: 28.5 KB

Active trades
    I have two trades active on silver one is a new trade opened yesterday, second is an old trade. I wanted to close that trade, but I couldn't find a suitable point to get an exit. Now I am waiting because my old trade is a sell trade and makes much higher than my point. So I decided to close that trade for a profit or minimum loss. I am working hard also to make the correct decision because the market saves only those who decide at the right time.

Name: Run-1.jpeg Views: 22 Size: 66.6 KB

Approved

10. 9 users say Thank You to NoorHassaan for this useful post.

ASIF0099 (16-10-2021), bappy4x (16-10-2021), CySEC (16-10-2021), Felix4x (16-10-2021), Happy-Hunter (20-10-2021), HassaanAli (18-10-2021), heart of stone (16-10-2021), Helsinki (16-10-2021), Tacaz (16-10-2021)

11. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    51 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Floating Trades
    I currently have four trades floating two are on silver and two on currency pairs. I have decided to close my silver trades as I get some profit because I planned to trade on currency pairs rather than silver. After all, currency trading is very safe and smooth, and it gives less loss rather than silver or other markets. I had a plan to trade on GBP pairs because they have good movement, and the main thing is that my account balance has increased, and Now I have a good margin to trade on pairs. I was trading silver due to low balance. Now, I have a 65$ to trade on forex currency pairs.
    For the test purpose, I made a trade on GBP/USD and EUR/USD. Both trades have a lot size of 0.03 each, and I thought it would be good to try first before investing all in one point.

Name: Run-2.jpeg Views: 78 Size: 53.2 KB

GBP/USD
    My GBP/USD trade entry point is 1.3721, and the take profit is 1.3718.
    According to my observation, the GBP/USD market is showing a bearish trend because it reverses back to support level twice, and it seems this time it would break the support level and then it will be down and retest the 1.3690 level there will be a scope of buy trend. But it seems that the market will be bearish in the upcoming days.

Name: GBP.png Views: 17 Size: 20.5 KB

EUR/USD

My EUR/USD trade entry point is 1.1578, and the take profit is 1.1575.
    EUR/USD is also making a downtrend movement because this is a good pair to trade, and it is very successful for beginners to trade. I chose this for its slow movement, and I made some analysis, and I found it the best to trade. The price is trying to break the support level, and it will be successful, and then it will be profitable to me.

Name: EURUSD.png Views: 17 Size: 25.0 KB

Approved

12. 10 users say Thank You to NoorHassaan for this useful post.

Adam522 (18-10-2021), ayan555 (18-10-2021), bhai001 (18-10-2021), fadilah (19-10-2021), grasper (18-10-2021), Happy-Hunter (20-10-2021), HassaanAli (20-10-2021), Honey Bee (19-10-2021), ola4real (19-10-2021), Tacaz (18-10-2021)

Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2