• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 85 of 85 ... 80 83 84 85

Thread: InstaForex Debit Card (Read the F.A.Q. in the 1st post before asking a question!!!)

1. #1 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

farez iqb is on a distinguished road farez iqb's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Red face InstaForex Debit Card (Read the F.A.Q. in the 1st post before asking a question!!!)

Hello frenz ,i wonder how to take money from the debit card instaforex after we transfer from the akaun .
      i'm from malaysia and i don't see any option at ATM to chose for the debit card from the outsider
      e.x
      saving akaun
      credit card
      transfer
      payment

this is the option from the ATM
      wich one we need to click

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Forumites,
      For convenience’s sake, we have published comprehensive answers to most frequent questions from this thread in the F.A.Q section. Please refer to it before asking a question. Any questions conflicting with this recommendation will be deleted without prior notice. Thank you for understanding.

– How do I order InstaForex MasterCard?
      To order InstaForex MasterCard, please fill an application at instaforex.com.

– How much is a maintenance fee for InstaForex MasterCard?
      Ordering InstaForex MasterCard costs 15.95 USD for non-U.S. citizens. The maintenance fee is 1 USD per month. Please navigate to the Bank Card tab in InstaForex Client Cabinet to see detailed information.

– How long is the shipping period?
      The period of InstaForex MasterCard shipping is 5 working weeks depending on the country of your residence.

– I ordered a card more than 5 working weeks ago but I have not received it yet. What should I do?
      Please contact your post office first. If they have not received your card, submit a request to Payoneer customer relations service. A new card will be issued and shipped for you.

– I have a PAMM account. Can I order InstaForex MasterCard?
      If you are PAMM investor, you can order a card. Unfortunately, InstaForex MasterCard is temporarily unavailable for PAMM traders.

– When should I activate my card?
      There is no time limit on activation of InstaForex MasterCard. Payoneer may close your account if it has been inactive for a long time, but it can be recovered upon request.

– I have no money on my card. Will I have to pay a month commission? Will my card be frozen?
      A maintenance commission will be charged even if you do not have money on your card. Although if a card balance is negative, the card will not be frozen.

– Can I attach InstaForex MasterCard to all my accounts?
      Yes, you can attach InstaForex MasterCard to all your account to withdraw money from or deposit money to them.

– What should I do to withdraw money from my trading account to InstaForex MasterCard?
      To withdraw money from your trading account to your card, go to the corresponding section in Client Cabinet – InstaForex MasterCard. Complete the form as follows: in “ID Card” enter your 6-digit ID that consists of letters and numbers like A12B3C; in “Commentary to the recipient” enter any commentary, for example “Withdrawal from account 100001 (Mr. Smith)"; and in “PIN” enter a PIN of an account you used to order your InstaForex MasterCard.

– Is there any withdrawal fee? How long does it take to withdraw money from my account to my card?
      Your money is withdrawn from your trading account to your InstaForex MasterCard in two stages. First, your money is deposited to your Payoneer account. InstaForex Company charges 1% withdrawal fee. Second, the money is deposited to your InstaForex MasterCard. You can set a withdrawal period and commission: 7 hours for 4 USD or 72 hours for 2 USD.

– I have replenished my account via an online payment system. Can I withdraw money to my card?
      You can withdraw money to your InstaForex MasterCard regardless of a way of replenishment except EuroGlod Cash and Global Digital Pay. These two systems cannot withdraw money to your card. Please also note that in case of direct transactions between payment systems, certain limits on withdrawal can be imposed as withdrawal to a card for the purpose of money exchange is forbidden. In case there no such attempts, there will be limits on withdrawal.

– I use online payment systems to replenish my account. Where do I find terms on a number of traded lots required to withdraw money to InstaForex MasterCard?
      There are no such terms. The Financial Department decides on whether InstaForex MasterCard has been used to transfer money between different payment systems. If it is the case, you will not be able to withdraw money to your card. In any case, you can withdraw the money by the same way you used to deposit it to your trading account.

– Can I withdraw cash from InstaForex MasterCard?
      You can withdraw cash from your card in any ATM worldwide that accepts MasterCards and withdraws dollars or exchange it to rubles.

– Can I use this card to pay in online shops?
      You can use your InstaForex MasterCard to pay in any shop that accepts MasterCards.

– I would like to pay for a service or product with my dollar InstaForex MasterCard. The product/service is other currency. What is the exchange rate?
      The exchange rate of InstaForex MasterCard is a rate of Payoneer, issuing body of your card.

– What bank is my card attached to?
      Your InstaForex MasterCard is attached to an account in Choice Bank (Belize).

– Is card holder data passed to tax authorities?
      InstaForex MasterCard holders have accounts in Choice Bank (Belize) that does not passed any holder data to local tax authorities.

– I am ****** resident. Can I order and use InstaForex MasterCard?
      Although Payoneer and InstaForex do not restrict ****** residents from using InstaForex MasterCard, the ****** government and local banking authority have prohibited all non-****** companies from issuing Visa/MasterCard cards to ****** residents, which unfortunately includes Payoneer.

– Can I attach my card to my account in other payment system or in other broker?
      You can use InstaForex MasterCard to withdraw money from your account if the other broker can withdraw money to MasterCard.

– My card has been frozen. Why?
      Normally, InstaForex MasterCard can be frozen if there has been no financial activity on it (including depositing of partner commissions, purchases or replenishments) for four consecutive months, or if it has had a zero balance for four consecutive months.
      Last edited by MT5 Administrator; 01-17-2012 at 06:30 PM.

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to farez iqb for this useful post.

ABOUBAKAR (04-15-2013), Black Mamba (06-10-2013), ding dong (04-04-2014), fahids (12-15-2012), Golam Rabbani Hamidi (08-31-2012), Nissim-Payoneer (01-23-2012)

3. #841 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5102 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,160 Times in 2,466 Posts

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810     
      Unfortunately this debit card is no more available. And it has been removed from withdrawal option. I had a debit card attached to my forum account which is not usable now. I think instaforex should think about it and probably come up with new idea of cards. I wish we will see brand new debit card of instaforex very soon.
      Really?!

BTW,this Card seems not available to ****** Citizens as posted in OP

So,doesn't makes difference even if it is available or not for withdrawal

The salient features looked great though compared with similar other cards

Sigh
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

4. #842 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1470 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,547 Times in 813 Posts

Regarding the prepaid MasterCard, since few years Instaforex was using Payoneer as a mastercard issuer and i request it in 2012 that unique mastervard i order it with DHL fast shipping service it cost me 50$ and delivered to my flat door in 5 working says, but its' already expire back in 2015 and when's i tried to request the new open i found that Instaforex change the card issuer to E-payments which is NOT DELIVERING the card in many countries including my country Egypt so i lost the opportunity to use this unique service which makes Instaforex more attractive so in the last few months i saw a notify in my e-payment profile says issue new card " to the allowed countries of course " is temporary stopped, so if i was in Instaforex administration and allowed to make a decision regarding attract new clients i will simply it make no sense to use a partner " e-payments " which will not world wide spread your advantages " Instaforex mastercard " there are others mastercard issuer which Instaforex can change to and leaving E-payments.com such as Paysera and Solidtrustpay i will tried to get one of them but only after have a Passport because they don't accept any National Identity Card or just back to Payoneer as in the past this will be great i'm hoping for this change to be made since three years and till now nothing change unfortunately.
      *You will be able to get back ONE point for each trade you have if you open new trading account through my Instaforex's partner website : http://ahmedtaher.insta-affiliate.com/en
      *Offers : https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...journal/page24

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmed Taher Taher Awad For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (05-29-2018)

6. #843 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,807 Times in 8,483 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Taher Taher Awad     
      Regarding the prepaid MasterCard, since few years Instaforex was using Payoneer as a mastercard issuer and i request it in 2012 that unique mastervard i order it with DHL fast shipping service it cost me 50$ and delivered to my flat door in 5 working says, but its' already expire back in 2015 and when's i tried to request the new open i found that Instaforex change the card issuer to E-payments which is NOT DELIVERING the card in many countries including my country Egypt so i lost the opportunity to use this unique service which makes Instaforex more attractive so in the last few months i saw a notify in my e-payment profile says issue new card " to the allowed countries of course " is temporary stopped, so if i was in Instaforex administration and allowed to make a decision regarding attract new clients i will simply it make no sense to use a partner " e-payments " which will not world wide spread your advantages " Instaforex mastercard " there are others mastercard issuer which Instaforex can change to and leaving E-payments.com such as Paysera and Solidtrustpay i will tried to get one of them but only after have a Passport because they don't accept any National Identity Card or just back to Payoneer as in the past this will be great i'm hoping for this change to be made since three years and till now nothing change unfortunately.
      Looks like we're on the same boat mate
      I also had a card with InstaForex-payoneer but it already expired several years ago. The card was good but now I don't have a chance to use debit card again because I used it to also verify my paypal account.
      I haven't checked this new card from InstaForex but if it's good then I'm gonna try it again.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad (06-25-2018)

8. #844 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1470 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,547 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79     
      Looks like we're on the same boat mate
      I also had a card with InstaForex-payoneer but it already expired several years ago. The card was good but now I don't have a chance to use debit card again because I used it to also verify my paypal account.
      I haven't checked this new card from InstaForex but if it's good then I'm gonna try it again.
      Good evening mr.PhantomTrader79 yes our main boat is facing the winds i guess because Epayments is also stop providing new cards it didn't accept Egypt since the first moment well what we can do now ?, i think so that one day i will travel abroad for the first time ever and in i will chose Russian Federation or European Union to stay for a vacation after making good profits in the market and then i will check if the local laws allowing the tourist to open a bank account or not and if yes then after how many days or months after the visit, or may be some local bank will provide a prepaid card in Egypt but till now no one of Egyptian banks has an international prepaid card, it's strange fact we living in 21th century and we can get a plastic card i hope Instaforex provide it's card again what about using a Russian bank can ship it's card outside borders why not it will increase the foreign currency transactions in this bank which is a good thing in total it means new clients to the bank and world wide spread outside the Russian borders it's services or choose any other online card issuer i hope so that any quick solution will be added in the near future.
      *You will be able to get back ONE point for each trade you have if you open new trading account through my Instaforex's partner website : http://ahmedtaher.insta-affiliate.com/en
      *Offers : https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...journal/page24

9. #845 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Chauhdry will become famous soon enough Chauhdry's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Helo dear,
      How are you? I am fine and I hope you also will be fine. Instaforex debit card is a good step for withdrawing money

10. #846 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Firmansyahtawan is on a distinguished road Firmansyahtawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Player

To many playstore consulting on thisbright discussion with us maybe we all ragu for make the good decision with whom has good instingband startegy to investasi and any strategi to win the trading

Reply to thread
    Page 85 of 85 ... 80 83 84 85