• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 20 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Thread: Do you have personal experience with InstaForex contest?

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Cool

Lavourah is a jewel in the rough Lavourah is a jewel in the rough Lavourah is a jewel in the rough Lavourah is a jewel in the rough Lavourah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2513 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I dont have any experience in the Instaforex Contest because i never join the contest.I dont have time since i am a full forex trader making a living with my profits.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

alexisalen is an unknown quantity at this point alexisalen's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      105 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Few times returning i tried my arms with the think weeks time pattern on mt5 but did not realized that we need think pattern for all three couples, so i expected eur-usd as that is what i monitor, and i was one among right anwerers but did not get award due to individual think.

Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

tune is on a distinguished road tune's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have no experience in InstaForex contest because I never participate in the contest. My personal experience is that if InstaForex drudge online forex and get a more and more to gain experience for the future.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

taslima1 is an unknown quantity at this point taslima1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      85 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

my personal experience is i will be gainer in this forex market and i think that every trader can be success in this forex market if those trader will be more and more try in this trade and the trader patience her trade i this market

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1470 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,545 Times in 812 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ansi09     
      What is you personal expereince with instaforex contests (contest accounts) & do you have a chance to stand in front of those gurus.
      To newbies who don't know about contests, it's a free account that gives you the opportunity to compete with other, the top earners get monthly real drawable cash & some bonus to trade with
      in fact I believe that those contests and competitions are very competitive and encourage us to improving our abilities and skills by acting fast, effectively and positively to maximum our profits in the specified period of time but in fact we must to knows that there is a difference between the competition rules and the safety trading principles, in the competition we needs to taking some place at the top in short time but that's it doesn't the main we must the following the same techniques and our real trading, and in a related point as a replay of your question, I have a previous experiment in some of these competitions and I was nearly about achieving second place but at the loss today of the monthly competition I face some measure loss which caused to make my balance very similar to the seven to traders which out me of the competition because their balance was very similar to each other but generally I advise the all traders to giving these competitions a try if they have enough time to focus on it beside the original trading on their real account because it can providing a supportive to our trading the balance if it's ended and shows that we was one of the winners.
      *You will be able to get back ONE point for each trade you have if you open new trading account through my Instaforex's partner website : http://ahmedtaher.insta-affiliate.com/en
      *Offers : https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...journal/page24

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela is a jewel in the rough sharabela's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have not participated in Forex contests. Thus, I do not know what to say about this. I am going to keep my eyes on this thread though to find out what our friends say about this contest. I am sure they will say something good about this.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nadim0 is an unknown quantity at this point nadim0's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      385 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

though i did not participate in instaforex contest but i know that this contest is so much important for you to be a good trader .you can learn a lot of matter for trading in forex by these kind of contest.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

berog is on a distinguished road berog's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      750 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You have to participate in competitions Forum here period, but did not realize any award and also took part in the competitions Insta pilot accounts that are every week and did not realize Award, but also the fact it was a great experience learned a lot from them

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

masaker678 is an unknown quantity at this point masaker678's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have participated in several contests but i did not stand in 1 to 10 ranking.I think i am not suitable for the contest.This does not mean i am not doing profit in live trading.I have realized that although i am making profit in live trading there is lot of thing which i have to learn.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Worried

pipseekerfx is on a distinguished road pipseekerfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      582 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I've several times following a contest held by Instaforex. But in my opinion, in terms of trading we could not open a lot of orders. As I recall most 7 order and each lot only in volume 1. So in that contest we can not maximize the margin we have.
      I think it's so difficult to follow if that term that applied.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 20 1 2 3 4 7 ...