• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: **Do you want your money growing 5-20% profit per month?

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Busy

nicofx is on a distinguished road nicofx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      327 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default **Do you want your money growing 5-20% profit per month?

Do you want your money growing 5-20% profit per month?

I introduce one uinvestor who want to share about Uinvest
      we will discuss one of the investment offer on the rise. These types of investments offered by one of the international financial services company based in Ukraine. The company name is Uinvest. Uinvest is a financial company that became a liaison between companies and investors. Uinvest established in 2007, now has more than 20 employees and is headquartered in Ukraine and branch offices in the United States. Since 2007, Uinvest has managed a total of more than $ 60 million in financial assets around 5000 investors.

Overview of UInvest

Uinvest offers a unique opportunity for all people around the world to invest in a real business that is located in Ukraine and Eastern Europe. Issues surrounding investment in Ukraine and lending rates are very high. This makes Uinvest offers a great solution to that problem. In addition, business owners do not want to deal with individual investors who only invest a small amount of money because it's a hassle. This is where Uinvest instrumental and get the gap. Uinvest a mediator between individual investors with the company's business owners. Benefits for business owners with Uinvest presence, in addition to capital that can be obtained easily, they can focus on their business and not impaired in demand and investor inquiries.

Uinvest not only handle the investment, but investigate businesses a powerful, professional, and profitable. Thus, lowering the risk of substantial as you invest in a solid company. This is the advantage for investors and Uinvest own, because Uinvest get 10 percent of the dividends (profit sharing) shares you earn each month. So, you can see how this is a win win situation for the business owner or business owner, Uinvest as intermediaries and investors.

This company has been online for four years doing business and helping people to invest locally. Uinvest opened the door for all people around the world for almost a year already and they keep adding more and more businesses to invest safely. Uinvest is a great company that is only looking for the best business with very minimal risk and high return on investment Uinvestor. When buying shares of a company then you get a monthly income and Uinvest will take a small amount (10 percent) of the income of all people. This is a real business where you invest in them, and they sent a document signed and sealed once you invest in a particular company.

uinvest certification corporation

yes , you can join for invest in https://uinvest.com.ua/?amigosid=33298
      contact me email for further information about Uinvest : Lasnico14@gmail.com
      thank you
      Attached Images  

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to nicofx for this useful post.

mbiutfx (11-13-2012), stefanusnicolas (11-13-2012), yakubali (02-18-2013)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      327 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes ,you can get extra money by just buying stocks, apart from earning money trading forex is definitely 5-20% per month

use your money wisely.

yes you can join in https://uinvest.com.ua/?amigosid=33298
      good luck

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

rebat is on a distinguished road rebat's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I heard that uinvest is not just a HYIP, they have real project to run and we can invest there
      Is that true? How if the project fall or broke?

Quote Originally Posted by nicofx     
      Uinvest offers a unique opportunity for all people around the world to invest in a real business that is located in Ukraine and Eastern Europe. Issues surrounding investment in Ukraine and lending rates are very high. This makes Uinvest offers a great solution to that problem. In addition, business owners do not want to deal with individual investors who only invest a small amount of money because it's a hassle. This is where Uinvest instrumental and get the gap. Uinvest a mediator between individual investors with the company's business owners. Benefits for business owners with Uinvest presence, in addition to capital that can be obtained easily, they can focus on their business and not impaired in demand and investor inquiries.

Uinvest not only handle the investment, but investigate businesses a powerful, professional, and profitable. Thus, lowering the risk of substantial as you invest in a solid company. This is the advantage for investors and Uinvest own, because Uinvest get 10 percent of the dividends (profit sharing) shares you earn each month. So, you can see how this is a win win situation for the business owner or business owner, Uinvest as intermediaries and investors.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      327 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sadia442     
      hello
      its true if you work with Forex than u earn a good income.in Forex u buy and sale thing and get profit but some time u loss because u don't know about the rules of Forex if you taught Forex in proper way than u get profit 100%
      yeah so this way if you ask me should diversify investments wisely use and manage for best money management, forex investments may require more intervention in Uinvest us while we can seldom monitored. maybe 1 month only one time when the share of profits and give a passive income about 5-20% per month until 2-5 years and at the end of the period end Uinvest give share your money will be refunded from the initial base price of these shares was made .
      ok

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rebat     
      I heard that uinvest is not just a HYIP, they have real project to run and we can invest there
      Is that true? How if the project fall or broke?
      yes true Uinvest not HYIP , but its a real projects like restaurant, hotel, factory, evelator, machines, etc and Have a official certificate for stock products that are bought. yes I do not think it will fall, because uinvest many requests and transactions of sale and purchase and invest that amount enough to buy shares, and uinvest itself launched a product shares have considered these risks properly. so it will remain safe and equally as profitable as a business owner, uinvest and uinvestor.

so join in uinvest with me its very profitable , you can contact me an email or PM for information . thankyou

---------- Post added 11-14-2012 at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was 11-13-2012 at 07:21 PM ----------

you can visit my blog in http://about-uinvest.blogspot.com/ for details .

thank you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nicofx For This Useful Post:

stefanusnicolas (11-13-2012)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      327 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello , you can join invest in uinvest with profit monthly 5-20% until 1-5 years .

join uinveset in https://uinvest.com.ua/?amigosid=33298
      or you can visit my blog for information http://about-uinvest.blogspot.com

good luck

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      327 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zasy     
      '' Do you want your money growing 5-20% profit per month? ''

yes, you can join in https://uinvest.com..best of luck guys.
      what do you mean? you should not make post spam or make a bonus hunter, thank you

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      327 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zasy     
      '' UInvest '' is the hyip program. if you want to earn money and increase your money 5-20 percent per month then it will help you to earn money in short time period.
      therefore it is very important to diversify investments and use the money wisely, including investment, in my opinion at uinvest also running in real because of the stock, there are projects and business partners GUN, because all business is a risk, though conventional businesses, investments or any UInvest it.

good luck

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nicofx For This Useful Post:

bashirahmad (06-03-2013)

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Happy

kasssimo is an unknown quantity at this point kasssimo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

when i UInvest my money, who garanted they won't steal me or close .?
      it's all risk, i know theyre is a lot earned alot from that, but it's still you will risk to lose your money :/

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      327 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kasssimo     
      when i UInvest my money, who garanted they won't steal me or close .?
      it's all risk, i know theyre is a lot earned alot from that, but it's still you will risk to lose your money :/
      yeah I think every business is a risk, high risk high gain, I also suggestions that there is no business that guarantees you 100% profit or success you agree? the need for diversification of investment and money management is very important to minimize the risk.

I just gave the solution and told that there is investment in shares of real projects, if you are interested or not it is also up to you ok.

good luck

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nicofx For This Useful Post:

bashirahmad (06-03-2013)

Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      705 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

in this month i have collecting more than 30% from my balance ,but i think its still less to my target goal monthly which targetted 100% monthly income ,because its very hard to do with safe method

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Discordance For This Useful Post:

bashirahmad (06-03-2013)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 6 ...