• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: Should I been MQL Programming?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,259 Times in 5,547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Black Mamba     
      yep that is right and the thing is there are already thousands of EA out there , and there would be no topic left that you wont find an EA on it , unless you come up with some thing extraordinary it would be good that you should give time to the trading , and i know this fact that may be few years from now robots would take the place of people , like there are no more pilots in planes .
      Ah, yep, can't let go of those EA roaming freely without interfere from humans at all and do what it likes to do.

Automated trading doesn't really mean its 100 % automated.

There are many machines on the factories but there are humans who watch over them although surely those machines are great helps.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

Black Mamba (01-25-2015)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,222 Times in 1,172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
      Ah, yep, can't let go of those EA roaming freely without interfere from humans at all and do what it likes to do.

Automated trading doesn't really mean its 100 % automated.

There are many machines on the factories but there are humans who watch over them although surely those machines are great helps.
      You being expert in this subject just answer me is it possible for any body to hack systems with the EA robots , i mean is it safe or any body can put Malicious code in the EA and they can than spy on your computer or things like that or may be a keylogger kind of thing .. enlighten me about this Bao Long ...?????

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Mamba For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (06-22-2015)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

andrika is an unknown quantity at this point andrika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      29 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For success in forex not because trader is a mql programmer, i see many trader success although thats trader it can not make a mql programme. Many trader succes with manual trade. But for me to understand mql proramme is important, because we can use mql programme for trading when i am bussy and can not open metatrader. i am very want know how it works a language mql programme in a computere?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Black Mamba     
      You being expert in this subject just answer me is it possible for any body to hack systems with the EA robots , i mean is it safe or any body can put Malicious code in the EA and they can than spy on your computer or things like that or may be a keylogger kind of thing .. enlighten me about this Bao Long ...?????
      Sorry took forever to reply this because I'm rarely in here now although I still visit this site.

The short answer is no....

On nowadays OS there are a lot of securities on the system and it won't be so easy for a normal files to access forbidden areas.

Ex4 or Ex5 files are limited in their capabilities to mess around on our computers, all of their actions are actually executed by the MT4 or MT5 platforms.

Except if when you download the EA you also download and install additional files ( viruses ).

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

hosni will become famous soon enough hosni's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1561 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

to programm scripts is not important for trader,even big broker and forex company are recuiting programmer to make scripts for them,in forex you can find alot of free programm that can help you in the chart but to be an mql programming is not an obligation

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hosni     
      to programm scripts is not important for trader,even big broker and forex company are recuiting programmer to make scripts for them,in forex you can find alot of free programm that can help you in the chart but to be an mql programming is not an obligation
      Yeah, trading is not about MQL.

I'm a programmer and have developed some EA too but I have trouble to make profitable EA and system in the end.

I think its much easier to trade manually in H4 or daily time frames.

We'll have better chance if we trade manually although I don't say that trading is bad at all.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

ProFXManager is an unknown quantity at this point ProFXManager's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

h4 and d1 is perfect for robot trading, rules are strict, you have to implement some security features like:
      -hedging
      -dynamic tp,st,ts
      -no trades at news
      -basket % (reduce lotif 10% open pos., 20% again, 30% stop trading)
      -most used indicator are ma's+ filter for range areas
      Professional Forex Manager
      Price Action, Hedges, Martingales, 1324
      Brownian Motion, Probabilty Theory, Stochastic Processes

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ProFXManager     
      h4 and d1 is perfect for robot trading, rules are strict, you have to implement some security features like:
      -hedging
      -dynamic tp,st,ts
      -no trades at news
      -basket % (reduce lotif 10% open pos., 20% again, 30% stop trading)
      -most used indicator are ma's+ filter for range areas
      And what kind of EA were you talking about ?

All EA have different systems and not all of them use the things that you mentioned above there especially hedging.

Most EA don't use it.

Also I think H4 and D1 chart is more suitable for manual trading in general.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

youssef_internet is on a distinguished road youssef_internet's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      59 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mql4 programing will make you better trader, because there is lot of trader don't want to share their strategies so they prefer to create them by himself in this case learn mql4 programing is important other case you can pay programmers to do that instead

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Amused

eabuilder is on a distinguished road eabuilder's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It's not neceesary for success in Forex. It depends on what you want to do.

If you just want to be a trader, become good at that, you don't need programming as well.
      If you want to ultimately automate your strategy, it may be a good idea to learn MQL4. But only if you're geared towards analytical stuff and you're good with numbers - MQL4 programming is not for everyone.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4