• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Detach Account / Account Deletion - Submit your request here - Don't open new thread

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

azharfx2 is on a distinguished road azharfx2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Detach Account / Account Deletion - Submit your request here - Don't open new thread

Edited by Tarek

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...=1#post2991604

If you want to detach your Instaforex account from your profile in this forum to receive bonus from other forums, then please do following:

First of all, try this:

1. Go to your profile
      2. Click "Bonus for post" tab like in the picture below (you can click the picture to see it on a bigger size):

Name:  ScreenHunter_01 Apr. 03 02.00.jpg
Views: 894
Size:  41.9 KB

3. Click on your attached account and then you will see the "Detach account" option like in the picture below (you can click the picture to see it on a bigger size) and then you should click it:

Name:  ScreenHunter_02 Apr. 03 02.01 rev.jpg
Views: 2552
Size:  32.4 KB

After you do all the steps above your account will be detached from your profile and you will be able to receive bonus from other forum.

Courtesy: Toxic

2. If it doesn't work or if you get a message that you can't attach/detach account until xx-xx-20xx it means you will have to wait until that period comes before you can detach them.

Some members are complaining that account detach is not working. It can happen due to technical reasons. Please submit your request in this thread in that case. We will help you.

Please don't open a new thread because there are already many threads in this section related to account detach. I just merged all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dear mods i want delete my account from here

I am very thank full in advance

regard
      azharfx2
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 07-02-2013 at 09:31 AM. Reason: updating the information, re-uploading the pictures because it's using 3rd party site and the pix already expired.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

gigiheka is an unknown quantity at this point gigiheka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Delete my account please..

Dear Admin and moderator I have an account on indo.mt5.com forum also. I am most active on that forum. Because I have an account in mt5 also, That's why I didn't get any bonus of October from indo.mt5.com forum. So please delete my account because I want to continue my work with indo.mt5.com Forex Forum.
      Thanks

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gigiheka For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Shocked

bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti has a reputation beyond repute bimasakti's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2867 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,206 Times in 2,110 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gigiheka     
      Dear Admin and moderator I have an account on indo.mt5.com forum also. I am most active on that forum. Because I have an account in mt5 also, That's why I didn't get any bonus of October from indo.mt5.com forum. So please delete my account because I want to continue my work with indo.mt5.com Forex Forum.
      Thanks
      hey sir, if you just delete your account it will not working
      you must unattached your account too from this forum
      and change your email
      or you can do that in your indo.mt5 account sir
      maybe it will help you
      .....INSTAFOREX & FORUM.MT5

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bimasakti For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I've unattached my trading account from others except indo.mt5.com
      But, what you mean about change email? I don't understand.. Please tell me friend..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gigiheka For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

santosh2012 is an unknown quantity at this point santosh2012's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hello admin ,
      please delete my acount i have india forum acount please delete my acount i want only india forum please delete my acount ,

9. The Following User Says Thank You to santosh2012 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

dareking has a spectacular aura about dareking has a spectacular aura about dareking's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      266 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no need to delete the account., so you can change your insta-forex trading account, and keep patience, In the end of the month will get bonuses, A forum should have an trading account.

thanks.

11. The following 4 users say Thank You to dareking for this useful post.

Kalex (11-17-2012), MT5 venki (11-17-2012), Toxic (11-17-2012), Unregistered (1)

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,481 Times in 5,584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gigiheka     
      I've unattached my trading account from others except indo.mt5.com
      But, what you mean about change email? I don't understand.. Please tell me friend..
      Quote Originally Posted by santosh2012     
      hello admin ,
      please delete my acount i have india forum acount please delete my acount i want only india forum please delete my acount ,
      You both should send a pm to Admin here to detach your trading accounts from MT5 forum. Once you will do that, you will get paid from the forum where your IFX account is attached. There is no need of asking us to delete your account as it will not work.

13. The following 7 users say Thank You to Toxic for this useful post.

-FxAsia- (11-17-2012), azmassi (11-17-2012), Bangler Tiger (09-08-2014), Kalex (11-17-2012), MT5 venki (11-17-2012), shahzad (11-17-2012), Unregistered (1)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
      You both should send a pm to Admin here to detach your trading accounts from MT5 forum. Once you will do that, you will get paid from the forum where your IFX account is attached. There is no need of asking us to delete your account as it will not work.
      if I can send PM, I will do it. But, there is a restriction that member who dont have at least 100 posts cannot send private message.
      So, I make this thread and hope admin will detach my account and help our problem. Thanks

15. The Following User Says Thank You to gigiheka For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

meheding is a name known to all meheding is a name known to all meheding is a name known to all meheding is a name known to all meheding is a name known to all meheding is a name known to all meheding's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1519 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Admin need help

Hello Admin,
      I have a account on http://nigeria-forex.com/
      I have registered here at the last time of the october month. For getting bonus from the mt5.com the nigeria-forex told they won't give me the bonus of oct. They just told one forum one insta account. So if I don't delete the account of the nigeria-forex can I be able to get the bonus from this site....!!!!

Please admin reply....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to meheding For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,350 Times in 4,690 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by meheding     
      So if I don't delete the account of the nigeria-forex can I be able to get the bonus from this site....!!!!
      You don't need to delete your account, you need only to ask negiria-forex admin to detach your trading account from your profile, otherwise you still can get your bonus from MT5 forum, but only from MT5.

Closed Thread
    Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 6 ...