Thread: Losses from speculation

Banned
      I am:
      ----

harioo is an unknown quantity at this point harioo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      166 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

trading losses in my opinion because beginners also noticed a lack of analysis of the trade and also less beginner can create a fine trade, therefore I think we should really trade with good money management

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6386 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,072 Times in 2,888 Posts

It's not only matter in speculation it is present in every type of trading. When you are in forex trading at that time you need to develop a tendency to accept losses other wise you may not get all that you are in planning. losses are part of this business and we cannot avoid these in general.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

m1ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m1ndsrokk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nico     
      Conditions for obtaining profit in the forex market online is by trading process based on sound planning, sensible targets, as well as good analytical skills in trading. If we are still low in some of these it will tend to speculate in any trade, it can make us experience a total loss and was very easy going. According to speculation only rarely generate profits for business it's better to do this with the reduced form speculative trading.

trading based on speculation just like a gambling,,,and this bussiness is not a gambling and we are not a gambler...we are trader.,,,we trade just for profit...we make analysis before to make profit...we should know that,,,

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Asleep

fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      955 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In Forex you have to see over the market.you know that there are a lot of reason that makes the Forex market moves.among them the Fundamental news is the most important.but there is another thing called trader's sentimental and if you can guess that you will be able to make the profit sure cause most of the trader make the trader based on theirs mental analysis.so observe the market and make the profit
      Give A thank if you appreciate it

Banned
      I am:
      Tired

Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu has a brilliant future Dejavu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1970 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,970 Times in 1,726 Posts

I think it is better to follow the trend rather than speculate in sideway trend,we must not trade in sideway trend because it will make us get huge loss or if we are lucky get huge profit.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Borhan will become famous soon enough Borhan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1060 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When we start trading than we should not think that we must get profite from forex trading. We should think that we want to survive in forex market. If we can survive in forex market than we can get profite.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

tiyem is an unknown quantity at this point tiyem's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      121 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think in the forex trading is an important lesson for any beginner in forex trading, we have to consider everything before making a trade, because trade requires preparation,

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

PetarJacimovic is on a distinguished road PetarJacimovic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      89 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nico     
      Conditions for obtaining profit in the forex market online is by trading process based on sound planning, sensible targets, as well as good analytical skills in trading. If we are still low in some of these it will tend to speculate in any trade, it can make us experience a total loss and was very easy going. According to speculation only rarely generate profits for business it's better to do this with the reduced form speculative trading.

Yea we can have manipulative (speculative) price on market,not offten but it can happen.The only way to protect from that is keep very low risk in every setup...

Best Regards,
      Petar
      If you like my posts - please vote for me in Annual Analyst Award
      https://www.mt5.com/forex_analysis_a...petarjacimovic

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

andijeweh is on a distinguished road andijeweh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      573 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tiyem     
      I think in the forex trading is an important lesson for any beginner in forex trading, we have to consider everything before making a trade, because trade requires preparation,
      all traders need to exercise their pre-trade and exercise of course they need to learn as a basis to guide their exercise instructions when there is no basis for the exercise of their knowledge would not be able to do the exercises with more leverage in getting experience

Banned
      I am:
      Asleep

shuvo440 is an unknown quantity at this point shuvo440's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think speculation i very much important in Forex market.But don't be speculative without having enough experience in Forex market.If you are speculative about a particular trend, then do not forget to think about opposite direction as well.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...