Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: 65505312 - Trading EU & EJ with ichimoku and pattern

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

shazzyrais will become famous soon enough shazzyrais's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    171 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 65505312 - Trading EU & EJ with ichimoku and pattern

Investor Password : dnjpam03

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to shazzyrais For This Useful Post:

topman (04-12-2012)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    171 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Name: 3.12 (9.15am).gif Views: 397 Size: 102.0 KB

this is what i could see right now from the charts.. a very nice strong bullish trend.. feels like want to make an entry but still don't have the courage.. perhaps waiting for the right moment...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shazzyrais For This Useful Post:

Gadis Melayu (03-12-2012)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    171 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    a have made an entry according to candlestick pattern in EUR/USD.. i put TP at 1.3020 cause this is where R1 and 2 fibo overlaps.. just a small pips for warming up right now.. it's monday morning...

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

my TP already hits.. 4 pips.. =) .. it's a nice start for me.. seems like the price is flying now.. but it's okay.. as long it is profit..much or less is better than lose right?? i'm waiting for the right re entry point...

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    171 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Name: 3.12 (10.05am) ej.gif Views: 391 Size: 85.2 KB

this is what is going on on EUR/JPY right now.. not much different than it's pal EUR/USD.. strong bullish.. i'm waiting for a right time to make an entry.. while monitor for EUR/USD also...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shazzyrais For This Useful Post:

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    171 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    i have open a long entry on EUR/JPY based on bullish candlestick pattern on H4, H1 and candlestick that is open and close above the ichimoku on M15.. here it goes my 2nd post.. set TP at 107.60 as it is just before the price reach R1 and 2 fibo overlaps there...

9. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    262 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shazzyrais     
    a have made an entry according to candlestick pattern in EUR/USD.. i put TP at 1.3020 cause this is where R1 and 2 fibo overlaps.. just a small pips for warming up right now.. it's monday morning...

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

my TP already hits.. 4 pips.. =) .. it's a nice start for me.. seems like the price is flying now.. but it's okay.. as long it is profit..much or less is better than lose right?? i'm waiting for the right re entry point...
    Congratulations on your first profit that you made. It is a good start. From the chart that you posted in this thread saw that you have a good sets of trading analysis. Hope to see you in the top three winner.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gadis Melayu For This Useful Post:

shazzyrais (03-12-2012)

11. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    171 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hello Gadis Melayu.. thank you.. wish a good luck be with you also.. today is the 1st day of this competition and we don't know what is going to happen the next.. three weeks is quite long time.. but it's okay.. we'll try our best.. win or lose..we've tried our best.. =)

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

already close three post on buying EUR/JPY manually.. total of pips 75 with every post is 0.01 lot each.. still got one post that i left for it to hit TP as there is a space for the price to climb...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to shazzyrais For This Useful Post:

13. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    171 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Name: 4.12 (6.54am) eu d1.gif Views: 366 Size: 45.7 KB

here is EUR/USD Daily chart.. looks nice huh!! yesterday candle has close outside the upper kumo and above Weekly trendline.. and the ichimoku has given full signal of bull trend now..

but the obstacle now is the broadening pattern trendline.. yesterday price has touch it and bounce back.. maybe today we wolud see a rejection or confirmation of the price to fly higher...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to shazzyrais For This Useful Post:

Gadis Melayu (05-12-2012)

15. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    171 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    yesterday post on EUR/JPY still in place.. price has just missed 3 pips from the TP.. i still don't feel likes to close this post as i am too confident the price will still climb.. now the price is just touch the Daily pivot.. we'll see for the bouncing it'll make.. or else??

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

i've added 1 post on EUR/JPY as there is 123 pattern in tf M5.. and put TP at the same point as yesterday's post as it is below the Daily R1 and many fibo overlaps over that point...

16. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2452 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,376 Times in 1,260 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shazzyrais     
    yesterday post on EUR/JPY still in place.. price has just missed 3 pips from the TP.. i still don't feel likes to close this post as i am too confident the price will still climb.. now the price is just touch the Daily pivot.. we'll see for the bouncing it'll make.. or else??

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 AM ----------

i've added 1 post on EUR/JPY as there is 123 pattern in tf M5.. and put TP at the same point as yesterday's post as it is below the Daily R1 and many fibo overlaps over that point...
    Nice to meet you bro. I read the post topic is using ichimoku but the thread contain is about price action, RnS, and dailly pivot. So what are your truely strategy?, hmmmm. Btw good luck, bro...
    My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
    FROM ZERO TO HERO
    :luvmt5:IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN:mt5rocks:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open