• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw

Thread: 65505485 - Trading majors, G7 crosses and pacific crosses with price action

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

ashvini has a spectacular aura about ashvini has a spectacular aura about ashvini's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      208 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 65505485 - Trading majors, G7 crosses and pacific crosses with price action

Login 65505485
      Server InstaForex-Contest.com
      Investor zgrdrm56

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to ashvini for this useful post.

MT5 venki (12-06-2012), Toxic (12-03-2012)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

ashvini has a spectacular aura about ashvini has a spectacular aura about ashvini's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      208 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Sold EUR/USD, GBP/USD for now as the price levels have reached the resistance level.

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,471 Times in 5,583 Posts

Ashvini, good luck for the contest. Hope you can become a role model for your daughter to follow you in Forex

Hope you prove yourself as a great trader in this contest

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Toxic For This Useful Post:

ashvini (12-04-2012)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      208 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Took some losses with the previous trade and now just trying to trade the EUR/CHF. I have a buy of this cheese and lets see what this cheese has for me.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1337 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini     
      65505485 - Trading majors, G7 crosses and pacific crosses with price action
      Hello.
      I don't hear about this strategy, you mentioned, g7 crosses and so, but you trade with resistance levels. Please explain your strategy here, i will learn this new thing. By the way, all the best.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      208 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by venki     
      Hello.
      I don't hear about this strategy, you mentioned, g7 crosses and so, but you trade with resistance levels. Please explain your strategy here, i will learn this new thing. By the way, all the best.
      This isn't anything new friend. I just said that i would be trading with the market price action which deals with the best entry according to the support and resistance levels of the respective currency pairs. That's all.

Closed the cheese as they didnt work for me and now i have buy GBP/USD @1.608X will look at the pivot zone how it is trading and then look for the alternative. :?

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Your current equity is 0.20$.

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You ended up at 0.20$ so you can't be a winner.

Thread Closed!