from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: 65505585-Best EUR/USD entry point & large lot size

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1337 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by azmassi     
    The worst MM in the world
    As the title says, I'll wait for the best EUR/USD signal to enter with a position of 0.5 InstaForex standart lot.
    I will increase the lot size after every winning trade.
    Investor: nmbyvg68
    Hi,
    Your strategy seems very risky. I hope, you will earn a lot by using this one. All the best.

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi     
    Yes, thank you for your encouragement my friend, I'm not sure if I could manage to grow that $ 2, but I'll try. I like this new challenge, because if I'll manage to convert $ 2 to $ 100, it'll be unbelievable.
    You can. Still, you have the chance to trade. So, enjoy trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 venki For This Useful Post:

azmassi (06-12-2012)

3. #22 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2217 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    14 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,452 Times in 4,701 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venki     
    Hi,
    Your strategy seems very risky. I hope, you will earn a lot by using this one. All the best.
    We have to play like that to win, but unfortunately I have not managed to protect my account
    Quote Originally Posted by venki     
    You can. Still, you have the chance to trade. So, enjoy trading.
    Thanx friend, but I must say goodbye to the contest, because I've just blown my account. I took the same position on my real account, now on my real account I'm in big profits, but my contest account is blown, it is a good lesson that money management plays an important role in our trading. Good luck to all participants
    Last edited by azmassi; 06-12-2012 at 02:50 PM.

4. 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

kissshore (08-12-2012), MT5 venki (06-12-2012)

5. #23 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu will become famous soon enough Gadis Melayu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    262 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Sorry to know that you and Topman both have blown your account. From what I read, your analysis was right. The problem was only the lot was too big. Although your account has been blown, I still believe you are a good trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. #24 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,677 Times in 5,602 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Sad to see that your current equity is 0.33$ azmassi. Anyways, better luck next time

7. #25 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,677 Times in 5,602 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Your final equity is 0.33$ so you can't be a winner.

Thread Closed!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3