• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: 65508374 - Majors Pair Trading With Support/Resistance Strategy

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheeky

MOKTOP has a spectacular aura about MOKTOP has a spectacular aura about MOKTOP has a spectacular aura about MOKTOP's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      129 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 65508374 - Majors Pair Trading With Support/Resistance Strategy

Login : 65508374

Investor : onjncb27

Taking part to this contest with hope to win like every one

my strategy is about support and resistance .. very simple sell on resistance and buy on support .. ones who took part to ladies vs gentlemen contest know my strategy ^_^ .. good luck for every one

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to MOKTOP for this useful post.

MT5 venki (12-07-2012), PhantomTrader79 (12-02-2012)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,374 Times in 547 Posts

good luck Moktop , I like your profile picture , don't change it , i think this contest is hard actually very hard , what you think about that?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fahids For This Useful Post:

MOKTOP (12-02-2012)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheeky

MOKTOP has a spectacular aura about MOKTOP has a spectacular aura about MOKTOP has a spectacular aura about MOKTOP's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      129 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hey ... hihihi yes I like also this profile pic ^_^ ..well this contest is hard as it's a 10$ start with .. but am used to have this kind of account and I think I can do something good in this contest ... what about you ?

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,374 Times in 547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MOKTOP     
      hey ... hihihi yes I like also this profile pic ^_^ ..well this contest is hard as it's a 10$ start with .. but am used to have this kind of account and I think I can do something good in this contest ... what about you ?
      me also used to this kind of account lol , I got 4-5$ end of every month forum bonus ...I can manage it to double But I never make it 20 time more1!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fahids For This Useful Post:

MOKTOP (12-03-2012)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheeky

Accumulated bonus
      129 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

HELLO.. My FIRST ORDER Is SELL EUR/JPY FROM 107.53 it'S A VERY GOOD RESISTANCE
      BUT I didn't wake up early this morning so I just sold from 107.28 take profit is at 106.66 good luck every one ^_^

---------- Post added 12-04-2012 at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-03-2012 at 11:56 AM ----------

ORDER IS STILL GOING BUT THE TARGET CHANGED TO 106.85 AND WILL SEE FROM THERE

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheeky

Accumulated bonus
      129 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Haw are you every one ... my first position is always on with a total profit of 8 $ I will manage to make my first double on this position then I will close it to open new one with a bigger lot size ^^ I nearly got a MC last days hhhh
      so for recapitulation it's a sell position on EUR/JPY for a 100pip target from 107.28
      good luck every one ....PS: I have a -0.25$ for holding my position for 4 days ^^

---------- Post added at 11:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

POSITION CLOSED TOTAL PROFIT IS 12.41$

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1337 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MOKTOP     
      POSITION CLOSED TOTAL PROFIT IS 12.41$
      Woow.. Huge profits. I also trade with support and resistance lines. I hope, you will show good results till end. all the best.
      Lets enjoy trading.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MT5 venki For This Useful Post:

MOKTOP (12-07-2012)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

nasgor fx is on a distinguished road nasgor fx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      511 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

congratulations you still survive to this day, I hope you make it to the end of the contest, I can not continue this contest, because I had a margin call in the event of bad trades.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheeky

Accumulated bonus
      129 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

First position for the week bay eur/jpy 0.2 lot from 106.37 TARGET 107.00
      the market append on a gap that have been felt up in a weird manner ... then the price go dawn to the first support on my strategy at 106.26 and goes up I didn't catch it there but it's good to bay from 106.26 TO 106.61 TARGET 107.00 AND MORE
      Good luck every one ^^

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 AM ----------

position closed at 106.59 with total profit of 5.36$ .. closed because of some mistake in calculation and the target of 107.00 may not be hit this weak
      so for recapitulation balance is 27.50$ .. good luck every one

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,471 Times in 5,583 Posts

Your current equity is 0.12$.

Page 1 of 2 1 2