from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Bamba Log in: 65511587 Password: rbcsbx32

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Bamba will become famous soon enough Bamba will become famous soon enough Bamba's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    498 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Bamba Log in: 65511587 Password: rbcsbx32

Hello fellow traders.

I am very happy to join this contest, because this is a chance for me to show my skills in trading in the forex market.

I use Pivot, AO and EMA10 (useful for scalping if the market is trending). The time frame is M30 and H1.

I will open position each time I get valid signal and I'm always trading every day .

Here is the data for log in,

Investor Password: rbcsbx32

Good luck

Regards
    Bamba

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

sajibarafatsiddiqui will become famous soon enough sajibarafatsiddiqui's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    313 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Welcome to the "New Rush 2012". I think it will be very interesting contest as we have to fight for $100 using a weapon of only $10. I like scalpers. Wish you good luck in this contest.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Bamba will become famous soon enough Bamba will become famous soon enough Bamba's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    498 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sajibarafatsiddiqui     
    Welcome to the "New Rush 2012". I think it will be very interesting contest as we have to fight for $100 using a weapon of only $10. I like scalpers. Wish you good luck in this contest.

Hello,

Yes it must be very interesting contest for all experienced member with various of system and those who can consistent make a lot of pips will be the winner. Rush and Win.

Good luck to you as well.

Regards
    Bamba

---------- Post added 12-03-2012 at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-02-2012 at 09:42 PM ----------

Hello traders,

I'm still waiting for a valid signal, because there is no clear direction . Stay calm and smile .

Regards
    Bamba

4. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    498 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamba     
    Hello,

Yes it must be very interesting contest for all experienced member with various of system and those who can consistent make a lot of pips will be the winner. Rush and Win.

Good luck to you as well.

Regards
    Bamba

---------- Post added 12-03-2012 at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-02-2012 at 09:42 PM ----------

Hello traders,

I'm still waiting for a valid signal, because there is no clear direction . Stay calm and smile .

Regards
    Bamba
    Let's look at the following chart. Pivot and AO are still go to different directions.
    Attached Images  

5. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    498 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    My first transaction , Buy Limit 1.3020 Target 1.3050 Stop 1.2990 Volume 0.7 lot
    Hopefully price retrace to R1 first before it continue its journey to R2 or mid R3.

6. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    498 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    My first transaction , Buy Limit 1.3020 Target 1.3050 Stop 1.2990 Volume 0.7 lot
    Hopefully price retrace to R1 first before it continue its journey to R2 or mid R3.

EU charts
    Attached Images  

7. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    498 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    EU charts
    Me think EU is going to 1.3130
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by Bamba; 03-12-2012 at 08:32 AM. Reason: editing number

8. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    498 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    It seems I miscalculated the margin, so buy limit above is canceled.

The new position is Buy 1.3028 Target 1.3058 Stop 1.2998 Size 0,07

Floating loss is now - 0,35

Regards
    Bamba
    Last edited by Bamba; 03-12-2012 at 09:39 AM. Reason: editing size

9. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    498 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    It seems I miscalculated the margin, so buy limit above is canceled.

The new position is Buy 1.3028 Target 1.3058 Stop 1.2998 Size 0,07

Floating loss is now - 0,35

Regards
    Bamba
    Come on EU North we go.
    Attached Images  

10. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    498 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Come on EU North we go.
    EU is gathering strength to penetrate R2. If it reaches middle R3 it would then likely to go to 1.3130. Okay, I am with you , I have been sharpening my axe all day and ready to scalp each time you coming back to EMA10.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open