Thread: 65509301 - Trading majors with basics

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,378 Times in 4,626 Posts

Default 65509301 - Trading majors with basics

Login: 65509301
    Investor password: fhmtvu74

will be trading the majors with basic strategies like fib, S&R, divergence, etc. rather simple but effective strategy.

2. 4 users say Thank You to deathstar for this useful post.

Aviz (03-12-2012), kissshore (08-12-2012), PhantomTrader79 (02-12-2012), Toxic (03-12-2012)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,378 Times in 4,626 Posts
    got margin call, trading with super high risk

Best of luck to all the remaining participants out there

4. 2 users say Thank You to deathstar for this useful post.

kissshore (08-12-2012), topman (03-12-2012)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2217 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    14 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,434 Times in 4,704 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deathstar     
    Ohhh this is not so bad, anyway I think we're all on the road which leads to stop out
    Thank you bro, I'll try to survive as long as possible in this contest

6. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

kissshore (08-12-2012)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,605 Times in 5,601 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Damn man Its okay as it was a high risk contest but I am well aware of how good a trader you are

Its sad to see you having your account blown in your first trade. Better luck in next contests bro

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Toxic For This Useful Post:

kissshore (08-12-2012)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

goodfx is an unknown quantity at this point goodfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    That you like and have good ability with you you can choose that and after then you will must get your success and will be profitable easily that you want don't need to be hard working just things with your mind after then you will get your success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

amity is just really nice amity is just really nice amity is just really nice amity is just really nice amity is just really nice amity's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    626 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by deathstar     

That was too soon Mod deathstar. Anyway, better luck next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by goodfx     
    That you like and have good ability with you you can choose that and after then you will must get your success and will be profitable easily that you want don't need to be hard working just things with your mind after then you will get your success.
    What are you trying to imply? I think you post in the wrong section dear. careful
    If you find yourself in the bottom of a deep hole, the first thing to do is stop digging...

11. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

kissshore is a glorious beacon of light kissshore is a glorious beacon of light kissshore is a glorious beacon of light kissshore is a glorious beacon of light kissshore is a glorious beacon of light kissshore's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    198 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Surprise to hear from you Mod..!

I was thinking that you are the one who has the ability to bang the prize amount..!

By this we can conclude that every professional will end by like this when he won't use proper money management in demo contest as well..!
    Spammers beware of Toxic Mod ..!
    Traders beware of Forex Market..!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to kissshore For This Useful Post:

azmassi (08-12-2012)

13. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Your current equity is 0.02$.

14. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Your final equity is 0.02$ so you can't be a winner.

Thread Closed!

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open