• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: 65512509 - Trend Lover

Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 35,060 Times in 7,338 Posts

10-Dec-2012

Sell EURJPY 0.05 lot, Target 30 pips.
      While seeing last trading day movement i feel there is more room for eurjpy to go short, and test last trading day low again so i set my tp on last trading day low.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheeky

MOKTOP has a spectacular aura about MOKTOP has a spectacular aura about MOKTOP has a spectacular aura about MOKTOP's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      129 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello.. i sow your post after i put my position I baught eur/jpy with a 0.20 lot with a 107.00 target .. lest's hop for the best

Banned
      I am:
      Blah

standard is an unknown quantity at this point standard's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
      Login: 65512509
      Server: InstaForex-Contest.com
      Investor: clhjva13
      -------------------------------
      Intro:
      I will trade with the trend, on EURJPY (to get maximum)
      On each day when market is going to close i will make my deal for the next coming day ( its like guessing the future trend )
      this method is new i was working on it.. now is the time to test it on real basis.
      No specific indicator no strategy it would be like naked method, or you can say i will open the deal with the experience.
      Im not saying that i can win this contest but i will try my best to maintain my account.
      MM is very imp im my method as im not using any stop loss. So in very 1st week i will play with only 0.05 lot size to double my account and then increase the lot size according to my wining or losing deal.
      Hope i can make good profit with this my very own method.
      I like to give name to my strategy and that would be
      " DARK NIGHT "

Good luck to all my friends. Wish you all the best..
      Remember contest or forum bonus is never be imp for me,its just the knowledge all I want.
      Trend Lover

AS TRADER INITIATE I HAVE TO HAVE SAY THAT I ALSO AMORISTS FOREX I STUDY NOON AND NIGHT, I LOVE TO PAIR EUR / USD, I HAVE AVAILABLE STEP-UP, SEVERAL TIMES PROFIT 1 10 PIPS, I REALLY PRIDE
      APOLOGISE IF AVAILABLE WORD INSCRIPTIVE FAULT AND MY REDUCING POLITENESS

Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
      Thanks

10-Dec-2012

Sell EURJPY 0.05 lot, Target 30 pips.
      While seeing last trading day movement i feel there is more room for eurjpy to go short, and test last trading day low again so i set my tp on last trading day low.
      got my profit. 2.7$ total 15$ as its little but my trade accuracy is good
      30 pips today. this week ill trade only with 0.05 lot size.
      here is my result

Quote Originally Posted by MOKTOP     
      Hello.. i sow your post after i put my position I baught eur/jpy with a 0.20 lot with a 107.00 target .. lest's hop for the best
      hope you achieve your target as well
      Good luck

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aviz For This Useful Post:

MOKTOP (12-10-2012)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cheeky

MOKTOP has a spectacular aura about MOKTOP has a spectacular aura about MOKTOP has a spectacular aura about MOKTOP's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      129 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I just closed my position ... nice profit ... good luck for you ^^

Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

11-Dec-2012 trade setup

Watching last day movement and last candle of the pair on closing day i decided to go long with the pair as i feel its retracement or trend reversal day, still its not 100% conform that the bearish trend is over or its a retracement place for bearish trend.. but if we look on h4 chart then we can see pair is trying to complete its bullish trend after todays movement we will decide the direction, thats why for today i set my order as given below.

EURJPY 0.05 lot , buy, tp 25 pips

Good luck

Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

11-Dec-2012 trade setup

Watching last day movement and last candle of the pair on closing day i decided to go long with the pair as i feel its retracement or trend reversal day, still its not 100% conform that the bearish trend is over or its a retracement place for bearish trend.. but if we look on h4 chart then we can see pair is trying to complete its bullish trend after todays movement we will decide the direction, thats why for today i set my order as given below.

EURJPY 0.05 lot , buy, tp 25 pips

Good luck
      Update :
      market move according to my analysis and got my profit ALHAMDULILLAH

total balance 16.30$ its really very less but im happy with it.. ill increase lot next week. lets hope for the best.

Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

12-Dec-2012 trade setup

Last day we have seen some good movement of the pair that conform today movement as well, again im long with my trade with 0.05 lot size tp almost 30pips.

Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

12-Dec-2012 trade setup

Last day we have seen some good movement of the pair that conform today movement as well, again im long with my trade with 0.05 lot size tp almost 30pips.
      Update:
      Target achieved got 1.99$ and 1 cent swap total earning 2$ for today.
      Balance now 18.30$

Administrator
      I am:
      Fine

Thanks

13-Dec-2012 trade setup

as we have clear up trend in the pair so i just made my long deal with 50+ pips.

Update:
      target achieved earn 3.11$
      total 21.44$ doubled the initial balance, although its late and slow but i like it..
      Last edited by Aviz; 12-13-2012 at 04:25 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Aviz For This Useful Post:

MT5 luz3rrul3z (12-16-2012)

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4