The Blessed is on a distinguished road The Blessed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      281 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Trading With Pivots

Login 65515554
      Investor ciysgn96

I will only be trading using the pivot.

The candle has almost touched the resistance three pivot line, based on my experience, whenever the candle as touched the resistance three, it is always a great fall, all things being equal. So now I'll be opening a sell order that will almost reach the surport three pivot point. The surport three on my chart is at 1.2934, my take profit will be @ 1.2950 with lot size of 0.05. Wish me good luck.

---------- Post added 12-04-2012 at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-03-2012 at 02:56 PM ----------

There is every possibility that the trend will change before reaching the present support two on my chart so I have decidee to move the take profit to 1.3000 which a little bit below support one.
      Last edited by The Blessed; 12-03-2012 at 02:10 PM.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,358 Times in 1,249 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Blessed     
      Login 65515554
      Investor ciysgn96

I will only be trading using the pivot.

The candle has almost touched the resistance three pivot line, based on my experience, whenever the candle as touched the resistance three, it is always a great fall, all things being equal. So now I'll be opening a sell order that will almost reach the surport three pivot point. The surport three on my chart is at 1.2934, my take profit will be @ 1.2950 with lot size of 0.05. Wish me good luck.

---------- Post added 12-04-2012 at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-03-2012 at 02:56 PM ----------

There is every possibility that the trend will change before reaching the present support two on my chart so I have decidee to move the take profit to 1.3000 which a little bit below support one.
      I think your target could be too far bro, because currently EUR/USD is 1.3060 price and it is also in bullish trend. Then you need the reversal trend to hit the profit target.
      My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
      FROM ZERO TO HERO
      IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      281 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well now I have been able to make $1.55. Balance now is $11.55. Now After a great move, there is every possibility of the market making a great trend turn. So I'll be opening another trade of 100 pips. Entery is 1.2965 and take profit is 1.3065 with lot size of 0.08. This is a serious race!

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      339 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      433 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't think so it will move up, I think it will go more some pips down may be 1.2920 then it will be able to move up.

Banned
      I am:
      Cool

Accumulated bonus
      281 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

YOu're right and it does. Well I'm just trying my best. I aint the best trader yet. No w have have decided to close the trade with a profit of $1.28, balance now is $12.86... still far from $100. I'll be opening another sell order now, with lot size of 0.10 and taking just 29 pips. Trade open at 1.2986 take profit at 1.2957.

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,478 Times in 5,584 Posts

Your current equity is 0.17$.

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,478 Times in 5,584 Posts

Your final equity is 0.17$ so you can't be a winner.

Thread Closed!