• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Hedging is better than Stop Loss

Banned
      I am:
      Busy

Nico has a spectacular aura about Nico has a spectacular aura about Nico's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1384 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Lightbulb Hedging is better than Stop Loss

hedging strategy in my opinion is better than we have to close our trade, either with sl or manually, because if you want to re-open kiya to change due to fluctuations in the direction we will be affected by the opening minus twice. whereas if we lock the hedging strategy we opened two trades, one of which berpotenti generate profit, and the other has the potential to return to a position of balance when a reversal occurs. When we use hedging strategies to lock in a loss, we have opened a hedge and reversal strategies.

Last edited by moneygrows; 12-04-2012 at 04:40 AM. Reason: change title

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Nico For This Useful Post:

PhiAvari (12-03-2012)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

panut is an unknown quantity at this point panut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      169 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Maybe it can apply to people who always see the movement of the market so as to close the trade with the expected profit from the price when turned. Thank you for sharing.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to panut For This Useful Post:

Nico (12-04-2012)

Banned
      I am:
      Busy

Nico has a spectacular aura about Nico has a spectacular aura about Nico's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1384 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Edit title : Hedging lebih baik daripada SL >>> Hedging is better than SL (ty)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      ----

ephrath06 has a spectacular aura about ephrath06 has a spectacular aura about ephrath06's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2267 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have tried that before and I face the problem of when should I close position and which one. I realized that I am more stressful and I stop this strategy. Now I prefer to set stop loss and target profit and be prepared for losses and also the same time profit.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      In_Love

General Juhziz is an unknown quantity at this point General Juhziz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

im agreed with your opinion. but other people have their own perspektif . some one like SL some one hate SL some one like hedging and some one hate hedging. for me i like hedging its because market is dynamic. its fluctuale upside and downside. if without stoploss the important is pipstep, lotsize and lot exponent plus equity to manage the market votalilies

Banned
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      1384 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ephrath06     
      I have tried that before and I face the problem of when should I close position and which one. I realized that I am more stressful and I stop this strategy. Now I prefer to set stop loss and target profit and be prepared for losses and also the same time profit.
      I still often fails to execute the strategy, but still trying to find a good meeting point, in carrying out this strategy, which is when we can use this strategy. This strategy can only be used if we are to trade forex online, by carefully controlling the fluctuation of the currency pair.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nico For This Useful Post:

tahera (12-09-2012)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

tahera is an unknown quantity at this point tahera's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are a lot of people who prefers to use stop loss than hedge. Its not always but most of the time. personally I also do so.

Banned
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      1384 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tahera     
      There are a lot of people who prefers to use stop loss than hedge. Its not always but most of the time. personally I also do so.
      in which case, how do you feel, which one you think is better to do SL or hedge. which means that we do not release any balance us as a form of money damages. why sometimes you use a hedge system, did you expect that balance keep stable.

Banned
      I am:
      Busy

Accumulated bonus
      1384 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lahmuddin     
      to be a trader who has succeeded Actually Cut Loss in fact it does not need anything for traders?? especially new traders sometimes after we Cut Loss price reverses (reverse), and finally we regret I probably was not a natural event, but perhaps most traders also been there when trading forex. than as I have experienced it, is there any solution to overcome floating besides cut loss??? suppose in a way open again with the same lot or greater
      I think the way the double hedge is effective enough to still make a profit fluctuations direction the move, only need very good control, if reversal move back, then double hedge should be closed, otherwise it will lead to minus increase.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

rajumollah is an unknown quantity at this point rajumollah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      116 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have no goof hedging strategy and i tried to get some good but have all of them re same. i think the hedging is too risky to make the profit and some time eh strategy can make huge loss for your mistake. for this reason i need more time to understand it.
      Try Your best again and again. You will be skilled & profitable.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 6 ...