Thread: (65514956) trading the major pairs with support and resistance & channels

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Rookie
    I am:

Sniper_fx is on a distinguished road Sniper_fx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default (65514956) trading the major pairs with support and resistance & channels

Hello My dear Friends

I'm happy to participate in this contest and , I will try to do my best

Account Details
    :

Login : 65514956
    Server : InstaForex-Contest.com
    Investor : jcxdmy49 (read only password)

Trading Strategy

I'll use the support and resistance & the trending channels , if the price is at support line then i will go long and my tp will be the next resistance line , and take into consideration also the channels that is with the main trend , my time frame is 1H, and 4H , and daily frame my stop loss will be based on Support or Resistance also but the 4H or Daily resistance ,I trade the major currencies , through a preset template

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------

I opened a sell position on GBP/JPY @132.57 , and my TP is 5 pips @132.62 , it's with the major trend which is up , and the condition for the trade has been satisified

---------- Post added 12-07-2012 at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-06-2012 at 09:14 AM ----------

early toady we opened E/J trade but we closed it with 5 pips only as i wasn't able to follow it
    I also made a pending order and has been activated , buy on G/U (.06 lot) @ 1.6063 , as it's 4H support and the target below the 4H res. by 3 pips @ 1.6024 ...
    - I'm also now opened 4 new trades as follows...

1- Long On E/J @106.82 (.06 lot) as it reaches the bottom of the 4h up trend channel and supported also by weekly res. at this area my initial TP at the 4H res. at 107.94

2- Long on G/J @ 132.16 as it was touched 4H upward trend line , my initial TP @ 132.64

3- Long on E/U @ 1.2964 as it reaches 4H upward channel bottom , my initial TP @ 1.3041 where the weekly trend line res.

4- Long on G/U @ 1.6051 as happened with E/U , my Initial TP @ 1.6119 where there 4h downward 4H trend line
    Last edited by Sniper_fx; 06-12-2012 at 09:31 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sniper_fx For This Useful Post:

MT5 venki (07-12-2012)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki is a glorious beacon of light MT5 venki's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1337 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I also trading with support and resistance lines, and with 2 strategy, 1 for trending markets and 1 for ranging markets. I made small profits while market break outs. Please, update your orders with profits. All the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,605 Times in 5,601 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Your current equity is 0.14$.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Toxic For This Useful Post:

mohibbaba (27-12-2012)

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,605 Times in 5,601 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Your final equity is 0.14$ so you aren't in winners list.

Thread Closed!