Thread: 65534581- Scalping with Stochastic and ZigZag Indicator

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11119 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,425 Times in 7,483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 65534581- Scalping with Stochastic and ZigZag Indicator

Here is my log in details:

Account: 65534581
    Investor Pass: mkzkre39

Stochastic and Zigzag are two of my favorite Indicators.
    I will try to earn profits using them in my trading.
    I have a feeling my account wont last a day...lol
    But I will try anyways...$10 is very difficult to trade,lol
    Let...see....
    Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

2. 3 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

amity (14-12-2012), Aviz (13-12-2012), PhantomTrader79 (13-12-2012)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,175 Times in 7,969 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
    Here is my log in details:

Account: 65534581
    Investor Pass: mkzkre39

Stochastic and Zigzag are two of my favorite Indicators.
    I will try to earn profits using them in my trading.
    I have a feeling my account wont last a day...lol
    But I will try anyways...$10 is very difficult to trade,lol
    Let...see....
    good to see you in this contest as well, your really a good trader i know but dont forgot the MM .. Good luck

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aviz For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (13-12-2012)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    good to see you in this contest as well, your really a good trader i know but dont forgot the MM .. Good luck
    Thanks friend....wow...seen your trades and you got profits already...keep it up...!!!
    Hope you will become one of the winner...
    Nah....not a good trader...still hoping to be one. Waiting for a god set up to short EU...
    Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

Aviz (13-12-2012)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,175 Times in 7,969 Posts
    Thanks friend....wow...seen your trades and you got profits already...keep it up...!!!
    Hope you will become one of the winner...
    Nah....not a good trader...still hoping to be one. Waiting for a god set up to short EU...
    Thanks
    you know what its in my nature i never run behind any bonus by forum (although i have earned more then that Knowledge), just run behind the knowledge to become a good trader, i never want to be a king i always want to be a king maker ..

and about the treads, im trading im not gambling right now, as i feel to become a gambler you 1st need to become a good trader
    from next week ill increase lot size, as today i double my initial balance, i know most of the trader achieved their goal but always want to become a clear nice trader who never run behind the profit as he knows profit will comes after him.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aviz For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (13-12-2012)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    My first trade in this contest went wrong...I enter buy last night EU at 1.3079...the market hit my stop loss first before heading to my predicted price,lol
    Contest balance now= $7.10

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    426 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,402 Times in 561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    My first trade in this contest went wrong...I enter buy last night EU at 1.3079...the market hit my stop loss first before heading to my predicted price,lol
    Contest balance now= $7.10
    same thing happen on me 1st day blow account... this contest is really tough to prove how much guts we have better luck next time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fahids For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (14-12-2012)

12. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,605 Times in 5,601 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Your current equity is 7.10$. Queen, come on, you have to win this. So raise your account in a jiffy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Toxic For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (17-12-2012)

14. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    caught pokemons
    34 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic     
    Your current equity is 7.10$. Queen, come on, you have to win this. So raise your account in a jiffy
    Looooool....hehehehe....it's harder than I thought...it was just fun to think about this contest when it's not started yet,we both laugh hard thinking how it's gonna be...but we both know it's really hard to trade this contest....now am struggling...how come you did not join?loooool.....I guess I will just try harder not to MC my account...it's the least I can do for this contest...lol. Wish me luck....!!!

****Update on my trade:

I entered short EU at 1.3179....SL none...take profit....1.3100

15. 2 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

Toxic (17-12-2012), Unregistered (1)

16. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    User
    I am:

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1394 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,605 Times in 5,601 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Your final equity is 0.25$ So you can't be a winner.

Thread Closed!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Toxic For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open